Old 03-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

Worlds Collide

Closed for UKstud69

Pulling her fiery hair back into a messy bun, Celina surveyed herself in the mirror. Pale skin with a touch of freckles across her nose, ivy green eyes, and a pink, cupid's bow mouth were reflected back at her. Her yellow skinny jeans hugged her slim waist, emphasizing the subtle curve of her hips. Turning around to look at her backside, Lina smiled. Her ass had always been one of her better features.

"Perfect." She said with a quick nod of her head, sending her onyx chandelier earrings swinging.

Scooping up her nude-colored Prada bag, weighted down more with makeup than textbooks, Lina made her way out of her off-campus apartment. Her day wouldn't be too long. Three classes and a meeting of the Future Business Leaders club stood between her and a night out with the girls at whatever club they deemed worthy enough to grace with their presence. All in all, her day wasn't looking too shabby.

At twenty-one, Celina had everything going for her. She'd gone to the best schools in the world, she'd spent her summers vacationing in Europe and interning at her father's Fortune 500 company. Her life was all set, her future perfectly on track. One day she would take over her father's company and live happily ever after with a gorgeous husband and 2.5 kids and a dog. But, until that day came, she applied herself, equally, to school work and partying.

Arriving on campus, Lina headed for her first class of the day, Social Issues with Dr. Harris Covington, one of the hottest professors on campus. Lina usually spent most of the class gazing adoringly at Dr. Covington and dreaming of what sex with him would be like. He looked like the type of man who could go for hours without needing a break. After all, a man who biked to work every day and spent countless hours in the gym had to have more stamina than an average person.

Settling into her usual seat in the front row, Celina pulled out her laptop and got ready for the class to start.

My Sitting Room - where I keep all of my inspiration and ideas.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog
The Bunhead and the Bad Boy

Last edited by SweetAsSuga : 07-20-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Old 03-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Hands dug firmly into the pockets of his stonewashed jeans, Christian waited impatiently for the bus to arrive at the bus stop. It was bad enough that he had to take the bus in the first place, without it being late too, but what other choice did he have. His college was all the way across town and unlike most of his class mates he couldn't rely on "daddy" to provide him with the latest Mercedes to drive himself to class or pay for extortionate accomodation just off of campus. Christian lived in what most people would call the rough part of town, where gangs were rife and guys his age often ended up in prison or worse dead. However, he was hoping to be able to move into one of the cheap dormitories on campus soon, if the college was able to help him financially.

The college he attended had only agreed to take him on as part of their "Community Outreach Programme," a fancy term for them saying lets pay for one poor kid's college education to pretend we are doing our bit for society. There were plenty of people like Christian in his neighbourhood, but there was no way they could afford to go to college, let alone a good college. Christian didn't want any sympathy, or any handouts, but thus far his life had been a pretty tough one. His dad was in prison and his mum was a recovering drug addict, not exactly parents of the year. He had pretty much grown up on the streets, having had to fend for himself from a very young age. Fortunately, Christian was an only child so at least he didn't have the added complication of having a younger sibling to take care of.

Learning to fight and use his fists had been a necessary part of growing up for Christian and had been just as important as learning to read and write. Growing up on the streets had left him exposed to both violence and drugs. Christian unzipped his grey hooded sweatshirt, revealing a tight fit white t shirt that clung to his muscular frame, as he hopped on the late running bus service when it finally arrived. No lunch today, he thought jokingly as he used the last of his spare change to pay the bus driver and found a seat by the window.

As Christian looked out of the bus window he caught sight of his reflection. With brown coloured hair that was short and shaved at the sides, eyes that were a curious mix between green and brown to look almost grey, a square jaw and striking features, he certainly had a rugged fearless look about him. Christian propped his head up against the window, closing his eyes as he reflected on his young life. Sometimes it felt like college was a waste of time, but he had to work twice as hard as his peers if he wanted to have any chance of passing his exams.

Eventually the bus stopped outside the pretentious looking college and Christian was able to make his way to his first class of the day. Social issues want exactly his favourite class, especially considering half of the people in there didn't even know what it was like living in the real word. It was full of spoilt little rich girls and posh arrogant mama's boys in his opinion. Christian always had the feeling that they looked down on him, but he didn't really give a fuck what they thought about him. At twenty one, Christian had a lot to worry about in life, but hopefully college was his ticket to a better life.

Christian took the only remaining seat avaiailable in Dr. Covington's class, unfortunately situated in the front row. He pulled his notepad and pen out of his bag as virtually everyone else pulled out their laptops, iPads or Android tablets. Just another day in rich city he thought with a smirk to himself. Christian guessed he could be described as an angry young man, but he figured with the hand that life had dealt him he had a right to be. The possibility of taking some of his frustrations out by working out in the afternoon, either through basketball, football or weights, would probably prove to be the only highlight of what was likely to be quite a dull day.

Last edited by Ukstud69 : 03-29-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

She sat, entranced, as Dr. Covington walked around the room, his hands moving rapidly as he spoke. His passion was intoxicating and more than a little arousing. As Celina leaned in, enraptured by Dr. Covington, she heard a snort of derision from her left. Turning her head slightly to see who would be so rude as to make that noise while the good professor was speaking, Lina frowned as her eyes settled on the charity case two seats down from her.

She'd seen him in a few of her classes throughout her time at school, but she had never spoken to him. Why should she? He was the school's token "poor boy from the wrong side of the tracks" and had no right to be there. What had he done to earn his place aside from being a broke ass bum? Lina had worked her ass off in order to earn her spot in school. She wasn't in the Honors College, nor was she one track for graduating Suma Cum Laude, because she was rich. No, She put a lot of work into her studies.

As if he could sense her glare, the boy, Lina didn't even know his name because she didn't care to learn it, turned his head to meet her gaze. With a disgusted shake of her head, she quickly turned her attention back to Dr. Covington, who was busy pairing students up for a presentation that would be due in the next four weeks.

"Celina and Christian," Dr. Covington looked down at the paper in his hands, "you'll be presenting on the roles of economic classes on social stigma."

Christian? Who the hell was Christian? Celina glanced around the room, trying to figure out who her partner could be. When her gaze settled on That Boy, as she'd named him in her head, her heart sank as his lips turned up in a sarcastic grin.

Oh shit.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 03-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

God, Covington was such a fucking douche bag. He was the type of guy who clearly loved impressing young people as if he was trying to be cool or something. Christian sat slouched in his seat, clearly not interested in anything the professor had to say. The guy was banging on about issues in society and Christian couldn't stop himself from letting out a snort of derision. What the fuck did this idiot know about the real issues that most of society had to face. Christian was willing to bet a month's salary, which wasn't a lot considering it was only a part time job in a shop, that Dr. Cov was exactly the same as most of the students, rich and posh.

In that strange sixth sense kind of way, Christian had the distinct feeling that somebody was staring at him. He turned his head to the right and saw some redhead chick giving him a look of complete disgust. What the fuck does she think she is looking at?! He thought to himself. Christian returned the glare she was giving him with an evil of his own as he tried to remember her name. Christie was it or Celine, something like that?! Typical little rich girl though, looking down on the poor guy, he thought as he watched her shake her head and return her attention back to the professor.

She had daddy's trust fund written all over her that one. They were all the same though. Never had to get a job, never had take the bus, need had to make a hard decision in life and even if they failed at college their parents would undoubtedly pay for another year. They made him feel sick these kids who had it all and didn't even appreciate how easy they had it. Christian was vaguely aware that Dr. Covington was separating people into pairs or groups or something, but he wasn't really paying attention until he heard his name.

Celina, that was it, he realised as Dr. Covington paired him with little miss red head two seats down from him. Christian fixed a sarcastic smile on to his face as Celina looked at him again and came to the same realisation that he had. Great, four weeks of working on a presentation with some rich bitch. He could just tell this was going to be a fucking nightmare. By the look on Celina's face, she wasn't overly enamoured with the situation either.

Christian ran his large hand through his short hair and down over the light stubble that covered his jaw as he wrote down the title of the presentation they had been assigned. "The roles of economic classes on social stigma, what the fuck does that even mean," he muttered under his breath as he scratched the back of his head. Covington sure knew how to select a difficult topic to present on. Dr. Covington listed the remaining pairs and returned to the front of the class.

"You'll get some time in class to work on your presentations, but a lot of the research and work will need to be done in your own time," the doctor continued to explain. "I want you to work hard on these presentations as I'm fairly sure the topics covered will feature pretty heavily in your mid terms," he added. "Now I'd be grateful if you could all find your partners and start working on your assignments for the rest of the class," he told them all. "And no switching or trading partners, I'll know if you do," he said with a smile as he tapped the paper with the list of pairs on it and then pinned it to the board. "Any problems, issues or concerns please see me after," he finished and sat in the chair behind his desk.

The sound of the scraping of chairs and tables filled the room as people moved around the class to find their study partners for the next four weeks. Christian groaned quietly as he heard people starting to introduce themselves or laughing and joking amongst friends that had lucked out by being paired together. This was so fucking awkward and cringe worthy, Christian would much rather have just worked on the presentation on his own. Almost defiantly, neither of them had moved an inch since they had been paired together, nor did they show any intention of doing so.

The seat between them was empty now, recently vacated by someone that had moved off in search of their own partner, but Christian had no intention of moving over, not even one seat. "You're Celina I take it," he said looking across at her and waiting to see whether she would concede by making the first move.

Old 03-31-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

No way in hell would Lina be the first one to move. They could talk over that damn desk for all she cared. Maybe she could get the hunky professor to make an exception to his rule of trading partners, just this once. There was no doubt in Lina's mind that she could easily persuade him, and have tons of fun doing it.

"Yes. And you're Christian." She replied with a haughty look in her eyes. Why did she have to be paired with a slacker like him? He obviously didn't take the class seriously, she doubted he even took his education seriously. He was nothing more than a charity case so that the college could get some extra tax credits. And she was the one saddled to work with him. No doubt she'd be the one doing all the work.

"I suppose we should start discussing the topic." Celina said, pulling out her textbook and paging through it. "Though it'd be better if I just did it myself. I doubt you even know what our assignment is." She added under her breath.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 04-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Yes I'm Christian, why else would I want to speak to a stuck up bitch like you, he thought to himself as she gave him a haughty look. Where did these fucking people get off thinking they were better than everyone else?! Did she really think that he liked this situation any more than she did?! Looking around the class room Christian couldn't actually see anyone he would want to work on a presentation with, at least Celina was attractive. She could act as eye candy as long as she kept her mouth shut.

"Yeah if you want," he replied unenthusiastically as Celina pulled out her brand new mint condition text book and suggested that they get started. A lack of proper introductions and limited small talk was absolutely fine by him. Christian retrieved his slightly battered second hand copy of the same text book from his bag and placed it on the table unopened. He wasn't ashamed that it was a second hand copy, text books were expensive and having a new copy wasn't exatly a priority in life for Christian.

"Although, you can't learn everything about economic classes and social stigma from a text book, some of the presentation is gonna have to come from real life" Christian added condescendingly as he noticed she had started flicking through the pages straight away. "And you're gonna need to speak up if you actually want me to hear what you're saying," he sniped as Celina muttered something unintelligible under her breath. Christian hadn't heard what she had said, but he guessed that it hadn't been particularly complimentary otherwise she would have had the courage of her convictions to speak up.

Before Celina had a chance to respond Dr.Covington approached the desk between them and leaned against it. "How are you two getting along?" He asked.

"Yeah, famously," Christian replied sarcastically and a little rudely as he folded his arms across his chest. He wasn't going to ask Covington whether he could work alone and give the Doctor the satisfaction of saying no.

"Well I have high hopes for the presentation you two produce. Is there anything you are unsure about?" He asked taking the seat between them. Whether the Doctor had sensed the apparent hostility between the two students or was just checking on all the pairs Christian didn't know or care.

"No, I'm fine," Christian responded abruptly. Asking for help was definitely something Christian didn't like to do. "You might wanna ask Celina though, she looked like she might be struggling to understand the assignment," he lied sarcastically, but with a serious look on his face as if he was being genuine.

Last edited by Ukstud69 : 04-04-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Old 04-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #7
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

Never in her life had Celina wanted to punch someone as badly as she wanted to punch Christian. How the hell had she gotten stuck with him? There was no way that this was going to end well. There was bound to be at least one dead body by the time this assignment was finished, and Celina would be damned if it would be hers. And where did he get off insulting her like that in front of Dr. Covington? She wanted nothing more than to slap that smug look off his face as Covington turned to face her.

"Is that true, Celina? I would have thought you, of all people, would excel at this assignment." Covington said, genuine concern on his face. Celina nearly melted under his gaze. She would definitely be adding that look to her fantasy folder when she got home later.

"Oh no," she shook her head, a sweet smile on her lips, "I understand it perfectly. You want us to explore the impact a person's economic status has on the perception the rest of the world has of them. Like someone who makes over a million a year, everyone might think that they're, more than likely, a Republican, possibly stuck up or gives generously to charity for the tax shelter it provides."

"Very good, Celina." Dr. Covington beamed at her and Celina could feel her panties getting damp at the way his smile lit up his eyes. "Though I would like you both to go a lot deeper than that."

"Of course." Celina nodded her agreement before casting a glare at Christian, whom Covington had turned to speak to.

"Let me know if you two need any help." He said before getting up from the desk. "Alright everyone," he called getting the class's attention. "I really want you all to work hard on these assignments, okay. Class dismissed."

There was a flurry of excitement as everyone gathered up their books and bags and headed for the door in a flood. Celina took her time gathering up her things. Her next class wasn't for another hour and she didn't feel like getting stuck in the bottleneck that would, undoubtedly, be the hallway outside the room.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 04-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #8
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Christian had to stifle a laugh as Covington questioned Celina as to her understanding of the presentation. The teacher had obviously taken his statement seriously and was genuinely concerned that the little teacher's pet didn't understand the assignment. Christian listened in disgust as Celina gave what would probably be deemed a word perfect answer, even if it did sound to him like it had been regurgitated straight from the textbook. Honestly, the way she smiled at the professor as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth made him feel sick.

Being the stubborn bastard that he was, Christian made a pact with himself not to let some stuck up cow out do him on this presentation even if they were supposed to be working together. He didn't really give a fuck about Social Issues as a class, but all the classes he currently took would eventually contribute to his final grades. Christian couldn't exactly threaten or punch his teachers into giving him good grades, which is the way he would have liked to have dealt with things given the choice.

A sullen glare was all Dr. Covington got in return from Christian upon his offer of extra help. What was he trying to win, teacher of the fucking year or something?! As much as Christian disliked girls like Celina they had both clearly told the doctor that they didn't need any help, albeit in very different styles. He listened to the teacher drone on, repeating the instructions to work hard, in what Christian considered to be a boring monotone voice, but already he couldn't wait to escape. "Thank fuck for that, I thought that would never end," he muttered as Dr. Covington finally dismissed the class.

Christian wasn't really in any great rush, as he had plenty of time to get to the locker rooms, but he quickly packed his notebook and textbook back into his bag all the same. He turned to see that Celina had stuck around too, which surprised him a little as he thought she would have been desperate to make it on time to whatever her next class was. Clearly she hadn't finished trying to impress Dr. Covington yet. Pathetic, he thought to himself with a tired yawn and a stretch, without bothering to politely cover his mouth.

"I guess we are stuck together then," he said, thinking out loud, not really caring whether it would hurt her feelings or rile her in some way. "Do you have an assistant or something that I need to check with to see when you are free to work on the presentation?" He asked sarcastically, mocking how rich Celina and her family undoubtedly were. "I've got some time free before and after gym today if you want to get started straight away or we can just leave it until some other time," he offered uninterestedly. "I'm not bothered either way, but I guess the quicker we get started, the quicker it will all be over.....and then we can go back to not knowing each other exist" he added, realising this couldn't come quick enough for him.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

He really had some nerve acting put out because he had to work with her when, really, it was Celina who should be acting all huffy and whining like a little bitch about working with him. But she wasn't about to say anything to that regard. No, better to just get this project over with and, like Christian said, forget he ever existed.

"After would be better," she said briskly moving towards the door. Now that the flow of traffic had died out, she moved easily out into the hall. Let Christian struggle to keep up with her quick pace. Her heels clicked along the tiled floor as she paged through the schedule on her phone. "I've got a meeting until three, but I can do anything after that."

She glanced up at Christian - god that boy was tall, and Celina was pretty tall herself - and reveled in the look on his face. Let him be pissed that he had to follow her lead. Better he know now that she wasn't going to let him take the reigns of this project and tank the whole thing. If she was going to take over her father's company one day, she needed to keep his respect, and maintaining top grades was just one aspect of that respect.

"Does that work for you and your busy gym schedule?" Lina couldn't stop the slight sneer when she spoke the word 'gym'. Her foot tapped impatiently on the tile as she waited for his reply.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 04-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #10
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

As much as Christian liked using his fists to get his way, he wasn't normally one for hitting women, he wasn't that much of a bastard. However, this one needed a slap or a good hard fuck at least, just to remove the stick from her butt. Leaving the work until after gym class was fine by him. He had had just about as much as he could stand of Celina for one morning. She was obviously one of those people that could only be taken in small doses and even that was because he didn't have a choice in the matter.

"Perfect" he mumbled in reply, not really paying much attention to her, as he followed her out into the hall easily matching her pace stride for stride. His eyes automatically moved down to check out her ass and he was momentarily impressed until she distracted him by talking again.

Jeez, Celina acted like she was so high and mighty, it was infuriating. He could tell by the look on her face and the time of her voice that she didn't consider gym to be a real subject. True, it was an easy class to take if you were athletic and good at sports like Christian was, but it was still a valid college class. Besides it wasn't like it was going to be his major or his only class and he didn't really give a fuck what she thought.

"Yeah I'm sure I can fit you in," he replied sarcastically, choosing to ignore her both her condescending sneer and irritating foot tapping. "We're playing basketball today, so we will probably be done by like half three. Why don't you meet me outside the locker rooms and we can go from there," he told her, without bothering to ask her where she wanted to meet or study. They could arrange all the details later for all he cared. Christian snatched her phone out of her hand and quickly typed his number in before she could stop him. "Just in case you get lost," he explained with a sarcastic grin as he pushed his phone back into her outstretched hand.

"See you later then" he added as he turned away, a victorious smile spreading across his face at getting the last word in. Christian walked away, leaving the rich redhead stood alone in the hall. He guessed that Celina wasn't used to having people talk back to her, let alone someone she obviously considered to be beneath her social standing. At least he could probably torment her and make her life hell if she pissed him off.

Christian pushed Celina to the back of his mind as he made his way to the locker room and got changed into a pair of loose black shorts and an old plain black cotton t-shirt ready to play some ball. He was ridiculously early, but he didn't have anything else to do to occupy his time and this way he could have a leisurely warm up and shoot some hoops alone before any one else arrived.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

"Jackass," Celina muttered as Christian walked away. Why in the world did she have to be paired with such a boneheaded idiot. And not just any idiot, but one with a major chip on his shoulder. So he was born on the figurative wrong side of the tracks, big freakin' whoop. He had been given an amazing opportunity in attending college for free and he was, clearly, wasting it. Celina could not wrap her head around the fact that he was more interested in attending a gym class than on bettering his mind in academic classes. And now she was stuck with him as a partner.

"Fuck that," Celina said, turning on her heel and heading towards the stairs. She had half an hour before her meeting and she intended to spend some time studying up on their project topic before she had to get there.

Celina checked her watch, yet again, as she stood outside the gym waiting for Christian. He was running late and Lina was not a patient person when her grades, and ultimately future, were on the line.

Her meeting had gone smoothly enough, nothing overly exciting had happened and things had ended on a good note. She'd been in a better mood afterwards, until her father had called.

Celina had never been close with her father, he had always been more interested in his company than her and Lina prized nothing more than she did his love and favor. So, when he had called, she'd been excited and eager to hear his voice. But her excitement had been short lived.

"Your grades are slipping." He had said. No "hello," no "how are you doing," just straight forward disappointment.

"It was only one B, Dad." Celina said, hating how meek her voice sounded. Why could she never stand up to him?

"A B will not get you into Harvard's MBA program." He snapped. She could hear the steady click clack of a keyboard in the background, telling her that her father was, once again, multitasking during their monthly phone call.

"I'll get the grade back up, I promise." Lina replied, hastening to reassure him that she would do better, that she was worthy of his love.

"Make sure you do, or you can forget about the internship this summer. I don't want someone who isn't willing ot put one hundred percent into their job." And with that, he hung up.

The doors to the gym swung open and the class filed out. A few of the guys gave Celina appreciative looks as they took in her tight jeans and shirt. She checked a few of them out, enjoying the way their muscles looked under their shirts, but she was too focused on her project to give the boys much thought.

"Finally," she snapped when Christian walked out, "what took you so damn long?"

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 04-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #12
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Christian had been shooting hoops on his own for about an hour before the rest of his class turned up and he was already sweating. Keeping fit and staying in shape were very important to Christian, so he always worked hard in gym class and when he was working out alone. When it came to sport Christian was a bit of an all rounder and he considered himself to be pretty decent at most sports. In fact, he had been told several times to try out for some of the college teams, but playing as part of a team and representing the college really wasn't for him.

Christian's gym class had over run by at least ten minutes, but he still had a chance of meeting Celina on time. That was until his teacher had stopped him to practically beg him to join the college basketball team...again. After swiftly rebuffing the teacher, he had hurried as best he could to take a shower and get changed back into the jeans, t-shirt and zip up hooded sweatshirt he had been wearing earlier that day. However, one check of the time on his phone was enough to confirm what Christian already suspected, he was definitely going to be late to meet Celina.

As he eventually made his way out of the gym, nearly half an hour late all in all, Christian spotted Celina waiting for him impatiently and by the look on her face he assumed she was extremely pissed off. An assumption she wasted very little time in proving to be correct. Normally he wouldn't have minded incurring her wrath if it had been something he had done deliberately, but this time it had been outside of his control. Christian wasn't above trying to piss Celina off on purpose, far from it, but he certainly wasn't going to apologise for something that wasn't even his fault.

"Well it was either be a little late and actually have a shower or turn up on time and you would have to work with someone who smells of sweat. Which would you prefer?! I thought you'd prefer the first option," he replied calmly, forgetting to explain that it wasn't his fault that he was running late. Talk about an over reaction he thought to himself, though he didn't expect anything less from a drama queen like Celina. "Anyway you should relax Cece, you'll live longer," he added condescendingly without bothering to check if she had a problem with him abbreviating her name like that.

"What is she even doing talking to him?" He heard one of the frat guys up ahead of them say to his friend in apparent shock.

"I know, he doesn't even deserve to be here let alone have a hottie like her interested in him," his rich buddy replied in agreement.

The two idiots obviously hadn't picked up on the intense feelings of dislike that Celina clearly had for him. Not that Christian cared, the feeling was more than mutual. As for the frat guys, Christian settled for 'accidentally' shoulder charging one of them into the lockers as he and Celina walked down the hall. "Yeah, take your best shot," Christian growled menacingly, clenching his fists as the frat guys eyed his physique before deciding not to take their chances in a fight with him.

"Fucking prick," one of the guys muttered as they moved away in the opposite direction.

"What is it with this fucking place?!" Christian asked rhetorically as he walked down the hall, not stopping to see if Celina was following him. "Lets just go to the library and make a start," he called over his shoulder. The library was the best neutral zone he could think of for the two of them to work together. He didn't think she was likely to invite him to her place and he was almost certain she wouldn't want to travel to the part of town that he lived in.

Old 04-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #13
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

What did he think she was, a fucking dog? Celina watched, anger boiling in her veins, as Christian started walking away from her, obscenities pouring from his lips as he strode away complaining about the school and its people. He expected her to follow him, to trot along in his wake like a dutiful little pet. Well fuck that. Celina was not in the mood for yet another chauvinistic male telling her what to do. She had gotten enough of that attitude from her father already, she did not need it from Christian - someone who was far below her - too.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are?" She spat at his back. The hallway was deserted now and her voice echoed off the rows of gym lockers. Lina didn't care if he thought she was batshit crazy, she didn't care about anything right now. All she wanted was to scream and yell and beat something (or someone). Her anger was consuming her. Anger at her father, at herself, at Christian. Anger at life. It was like a flame that had suddenly burst into an inferno and she could feel her skin itching with the lick of the fire.

"You act like this place is a fucking joke, so why are you here? Why do you even bother to come if all you're going to do is throw away an opportunity that you haven't done anything to earn?" Tears bit at her eyes as she yelled at him, but she wouldn't let them fall. Celina was strong and proud and she would not let this...this scum see her cry.

"This may be a joke to you, but it is my life. My whole future balances on this place and how well I do here. And I am not going to let someone like you, someone who is too busy pretending he's some big bad ass to care about anything, ruin my life. So you get your shit together and figure out what it is you want and why you're here. Because I'll be damned if I let you drag me down with you."

Her chest rose and fell with each rough, angry breath. Her words echoing in the hall, lingering between them. Celina felt her hands cramping and slowly flexed her fingers, not realizing that they had been balled into tight fists at her sides. The air hummed with energy as she waited for the explosion that was surely to come.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 04-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #14
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Christian made himself stop in the empty hallway as he heard the fiery red head shouting at his back. Why did everybody always want to argue with him?! Family, teachers, gang members, frat boys and now this little priss bitch all seemed to love fighting with him. He knew that he should just walk away or ignore her, but diplomacy really wasn't one of his strong points. With that in mind Christian turned back to face Celina and her onslaught, trying to remain as calm as possible. There was something not quite right about the way Celina looked to him when she was angry, but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.

Christian had to admit that he felt momentarily stunned. Celina's furious outburst was a little unexpected and had left him temporarily at a loss for words. She really wasn't holding back and was making it perfectly clear just what she thought of him. He could feel the rage building inside his body as she continued to berate him. It was almost as if his heart was pounding in his ears, he was so fucking angry.

"Who are you to judge me? You don't know me, you don't know anything about my life," he yelled back at her. Christian was beyond caring if anyone heard them arguing now. "We weren't all born with a silver spoon in our mouth. We don't all have an easy life. We don't all have rich parents," he roared. "The hardest decisions you probably have to make is do you drive the Mercedes or the Ferrari, do you take the Prada bag or the Gucci bag," he sneered.

Christian moved towards Celina menacingly, closing the gap between them as his presence backed her up against the lockers. The atmosphere or something between them felt electric, almost dangerously so. The silence was deafening as he stared down at her, though she was tall for a girl he still towered above her. This girl really got under his skin, but he had no idea why she annoyed him so much nor did he want her to know just how much she irritated him.

"I don't give a fuck what you think about me," he spat, slamming his hand against the locker next to her head. There was a matter of inches between them and Christian's blood was really boiling now. "You're nothing special Celina, you're just a spoilt little rich girl. What's the worst that could really happen to you, "daddy" cutting off your funding?!" He asked spitefully. Despite his anger, being this close to Celina he couldn't help but notice the subtle curves of her breasts as her chest rose and fell with each breath. Christian lingered in front of her for what was probably seconds, but felt a lot longer, so strong was the intensity of his emotions right now.

"What's going on out here?" came the southern drawl of a female professor who had obviously opened her class room door to investigate where all the noise had come from. Christian didn't pay the professor any attention, his eyes not leaving Celina's. "Nothing, we're just studying," he answered, breathing hard as he finally backed away from the redhead.

Old 05-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #15
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

Celina was far too angry to feel any fear as Christian advanced and trapped her between his hulking form and the lockers. At least she was until he slammed his fist into the locker not far from her head. The air crackled with a dangerous electricity and Celina could feel her heart hammering inside her chest as she met his lethal gaze head on. Her chest rose and fell with each fearfully angry breath. Silence hung between them, their eyes boring into each other's until a professor interrupted them.

"Nothing, we're just studying." Christian backed off slightly, and Celina took a deep, calming breath. The professor looked between them, apparently deciding not to get into the middle of it, before ducking back inside her classroom. As soon as she disappeared, Celina shoved Christian as far away from her as possible.

"Don't ever think that you know who I am." She spat, her voice rough with tears that were suddenly threatening to spill. She held them at bay, though, unwilling to let Christian see her cry. "You don't know a damn thing about me or my family or my life."

Turning on her heel, Lina stalked away. Tears burned her eyes as she struggled to keep her head up and walk away with dignity. She didn't care what Dr. Covington had said about not switching partners. There was no way in hell she'd ever be able to work with Christian. The boy had no class, no manners, and no clue what he was doing. He was more a detriment to her grade than anything else. She would beg and plead with Covington if she had to, but she was not going to work with Christian.

Rounding the corner, Celina leaned up against the wall, her steel spine abandoning her and the tears streaming down her face. She leaned against the wall, her knees suddenly weak, and slid down to the floor. Burying her face in her hands, she let the tears fall freely. Her father would kill her, he would ruin her, if Celina failed. She'd never be able to achieve her life's dream. He would blacklist her from every company she ever applied to. He would deny that she was even his daughter. The man was a bully and demanded the best of his daughter, but the pressure to be perfect was too much for Celina. How could she ever live up to his expectations? How could she ever be good enough?

Sitting there on the floor, sobs causing her body to shake, Celina cried out all the fear and pain that was bottled up inside her.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 05-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #16
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

If Christian had been calm enough to think rationally at that moment then he probably would have been glad to see the female professor retreat back inside the relative safety of her class room. However, even that infuriated him right now. Why bother coming out to check up on us if you're just gonna disappear again straight away, he thought stupidly.

Christian took another couple of steps back as he felt Celina's small, perfectly manicured hands push against his strong chiselled chest with all her might. She was obviously no match for him physically, but he almost allowed her to push him away. "Yeah that's it, just walk away from something that isn't going your way for a change," he spat as she walked away.

How the fuck were they supposed to work together?! They barely knew each other yet it was clear that they hated each other. Christian knew that he could be a hot head, who acted without thinking sometimes, but he didn't think he was being unreasonable with Celina. In his mind she was in the wrong and was obviously just easily offended.

"Fuck this," Christian said to himself, picking up the backpack he had dropped in the commotion. There was no way he would be doing any work on their presentation tonight, not after that performance. He slung the handle of the backpack over one of his broad muscular shoulders and set off in the opposite direction to Celina. He wanted to be as far away as possible from her right now.

Christian could still hear Celina's voice ringing in his ears and the argument was still racing through his mind as he made he made his way home from college. However, he was determined not to let the fact that he was stuck working with Celina ruin his free time outside of class as well. He didn't have anything planned for the evening, but that wasn't the point, he certainly didn't want to waste any of his own time thinking about a stuck up cow like Celina.

Christian felt half asleep sitting on the bus, stifling yet another yawn. He hadn't slept well as something had kept him tossing and turning until eventually he had to drag his ass out of bed. The bright sunshine blazing outside certainly didn't reflect his mood right now, he thought dully. For some reason he had replayed the argument between Celina and him in his mind several times throughout that night, unable to shake a nagging feeling of something. Anger, irritation, he wasn't sure exactly what it was.

Today he had dressed pretty casually in a plain grey cotton t shirt, a dark navy pair of jeans and a pair of battered converse trainers that had been white originally. Christian took a deep breath, ready for the next day of term or round two, stepping off the bus as it pulled to a stop in the parking lot just outside the main college entrance.

"I wonder what joys today will bring," he muttered under his breath.

Old 05-18-2013, 04:18 PM   #17
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

Sleep eluded Celina that night. Tossing and turning, she couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that filled her. Something dark was coming her way, something that would, undoubtedly, shake her to the very core. But Celina had no idea what it was or what it could be.

When she did drift into sleep, it was restless and filled with the image of Christian's eyes boring into hers. The fire in his eyes tracked her through the dreamworld, leaving Celina feeling naked and vulnerable.

Her alarm sounded loudly, filling the apartment with its shrill screams. With a groan, Celina slammed her hand down on the off button and climbed wearily out of bed. Moving into the bathroom she looked at her reflection in the mirror. With large purple and black bags under her eyes, and her skin pale with exhaustion, she looked like death warmed over.

"Great," she muttered, running a brush through her fiery hair before pulling it back into a ponytail, "just great."

What she needed was a few hours in the gym, working out her frustrations on the punching bag before class. And that's exactly what she was going to do. Pulling on a pair of black yoga pants and a black tank top over top her hot pink sports bra, Celina drove down to the college and immediately made her way to the gym. A few rounds with the punching bag and maybe a few laps around the track would be just what she needed to clear her head and get her focus back.

Dumping her gym bag inside a locker, Celina tapped up her knuckles and headed for the punching bag. Her fist connected with a solid thwack and she could immediately feel her frustration flowing out of her fingertips and into the bag.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 05-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #18
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Christian knew that he was early for a change, but there was no way he would be heading straight to his first class. He wasn't into all that small talk popularity contest bullshit that most college students were usually preoccupied with before classes started. The gym was going to be his first port of call today and with any luck it would still be relatively empty at this time of the morning. Christian still felt tired from his restless night the previous evening, but he was hoping that a good workout would leave him feeling energised for the rest of the day.

Once inside the locker room a quick look in the mirror confirmed that he looked like complete shit, which was about as good as he felt in that instance. Pulling on a faded red t-shirt and a pair of navy blue three quarter length shorts, he made his way through to the college gymnasium.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me?!" He said to himself as soon as he spotted Celina by the punch bag. What was she doing here?! She was the last person he wanted to see right now. He wasnt sure if she had seen him, but to be honest he didn't really care. Christian quickly looked her up and down as she landed another punch on the large heavy bag hanging from the ceiling, deciding then that he hated everything about her, from her stupid ponytail to her tight black yoga pants. What made it worse was was the fact that the gym only had one punching bag and Celina was using it. That was how he usually liked to start his gym routine, using his fists to take out any pent up frustration and aggression.

Christian exhaled loudly and decided to lift some weights instead. The aching burn in his arms and chest felt satisfying as he worked his muscles to the limit, lifting far heavier than he needed to. He could out bench most guys, not that it particularly bothered him, but there was always some idiot about who wanted to turn lifting weights into a competition, especially if there was a woman around they thought they could impress. Guys that needed to try and assert their masculinity like that just made Christian laugh.

As soon as he was finished lifting weights he headed to the water fountain for a drink, which just happened to be right by the punching bag and of Celina of course. "Are you gonna be much longer?" He asked wiping the residue water away from his lips, the disdain clear in his voice. "And take it from someone who knows, your fighting stance is all wrong for throwing a proper punch too," he said condescendingly.

Old 05-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #19
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

Life hated her. It was as simple as that. Celina could feel her muscles tense as soon as Christian strolled into the gym, she'd barely begun her workout and any tension she'd burned off came back tenfold. She tried to ignore him, but his gaze cut into her as sharply as a knife.

Damn him, she thought, her fists flying at the bag, damn him to hell.

Sweat dripped down her body, her muscles screamed, and still Celina kept punching. The bag had transformed from an innocent inanimate object to Christian's face and Lina threw every ounce of strength she had into each punch.

The whole time she could feel his eyes on her, judging her, hating her. Who was he to hate her anyway? What right did he have to look down his nose at her? If anything, she should be the one to be condescending to him, not the other way around.

"Are you gonna be much longer?" His words broke through her focus, and Celina's fist missed and hit the edge of the bag instead of the center.

"And take it from someone who knows, your fighting stance is all wrong for throwing a proper punch too." The condescension was thick in his voice.

Whirling around, Celina brushed a strand of damp hair off her forehead and glared at him.

"I'll have you know that I've been boxing since I was fifteen, I think I know how the proper way to stand." She bit out. "But please, if you think you can do so much better, enlighten me." She stepped back from the bag, and gestured to it grandly, inviting him to take her place.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 05-27-2013, 06:05 AM   #20
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Just walk away, just walk away and ignore her Christian told himself silently. He knew that he should have just left Celina to it, but something about the way she was almost challenging him made Christian want to wipe the stupid look from her face. It certainly wasn't because he wanted to impress her. Besides he guessed she wouldn't have been impressed with him even if he punched like Muhammad Ali. Without bothering to stop for boxing gloves or to tape his knuckles up, Christian moved into position and stepped forward to face the heavy punching bag. "Watch closely, you might learn something for once in your life," he spat.

What followed next was a relentless flurry of punches, his hands almost a blur they were moving so fast. Jab, jab, roundhouse, uppercut, jab, jab, Christian's assault on the heavy bag hanging from the ceiling was non-stop. Left, right, left, left, right, left, right, right, his blows rained down on the punching bag methodically as he took his frustrations out on the inanimate object. He didn't exactly imagine it was Celina he was hitting, but she was still certainly the source of his frustration and agression this morning. Christian could feel her eyes burning into him, but he didn't stop.

The punching bag creaked and groaned as the powerful young man continued his assault as if it were a real fight, finishing with a series of hard hitting attacks. With one last punch that threatened to take the bag off of it's hinges, Christian turned back to face Celina, breathing hard and sweating profusely as the bag continued to swing back and fourth. "There, all yours again princess," he said stiffly stressing sarcastically on the last word. Having left his towel in the locker room, Christian bent over to pick up Celina's, running it across his forehead to wipe the sweat from his brow before she could stop him.

"Maybe you should stick to something girly like netball or volleyball," he sneered, throwing Celina's towel back at her. Christian pulled his sweat covered t-shirt up over his head and used it to wipe the remaining sweat from his hard, chiselled, muscular body. Without another word to Celina or bothering to put his t-shirt back on, Christian made his way out to the running track, brushing against her as he passed by.

Fucking bitch, he thought to himself needlessly as the light breeze hit his naked torso. The bright sunshine beat down on his skin as he set off on his first lap of the track, just jogging gently for now.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #21
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

"Fucking asshole," Celina muttered under her breath as Christian stalked off, sweat dripping off his finely chiseled body. Though she hated him with every fiber of her being, she wasn't about to deny that he had a nice body. Too bad he didn't have the personality to go with it.

Picking up her towel, which was now drenched in Christian's sweat, with her thumb and index finger, Celina dropped it into the nearest trash can. He was such an animal and she honestly could not understand why he was even allowed around people.

Celina could feel the eyes of the other people in the gym watching her. With her back straight and head held high she stalked out of the gym. Within a few minutes she was sure that everyone on campus would know about the heated exchange between herself and Christian. The gossiping tongues would wag and everyone would want to know the story of what was going on between the two. Being fodder for the gossip mill was nothing new to Lina, but she did not want her name uttered in the same breath as that good-for-nothing jackass. It was over and done with now, though, and there was nothing she could do about it except for keep her head high and keep her focus.

Making her way from the building that housed the gym, Celina could see Christian jogging around the track. God, it was like she couldn't get rid of him. Everywhere she turned, there he was. Was God trying to punish her for something? What had she done to deserve this hell? Celina could not wait for their project, which they hadn't even started, to be over and done so that she would never have to look at his smug face again.

"Hey, Lina, wait up." Around the corner, Alex Montgomery, one of the guys she'd dated off and on through freshman and sophomore years, came jogging towards her. Alex was an okay guy, a little too into himself for Celina's taste, but he hadn't been able to leave her alone since she'd dumped him for the final time. It was like he was obsessed with her, dogging her steps everywhere she went in hopes of getting another chance.

"Hello, Alex," she said as she continued towards her car. She hoped that he would get tired of trying to keep pace with her and leave her alone.

No such luck.

"So that dude was a jerk." He said, falling into step beside her. His hand casually brushed against hers before his fingers entwined with her own. Celina tried to pull her hand away, but Alex tightened his grip, tugging so that Celina fell against his body.

“You know that if you were my girl again I’d never treat you like that.” He said, his breath hot against her cheek. “C’mon, Celina, what do you say? We were good together. Give me another shot.”

Try as she might, Celina could not get herself free of him.

“Alex,” she said, keeping her voice calm and monotone, “the only thing I enjoyed about our time together was how quickly you finished so that I didn’t have to put up with you on top of me for longer than I wanted.”

Alex’s eyes burned with anger as he pushed Celina. The metal fence that separated the track from the parking lot dug into her back. And, for the first time, Celina felt fear creeping up her spine.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 07-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #22
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Christian continued to jog around the track, but he just couldn't get Celina out of his head. Why did her smug face and annoying habits have such an affect on him. He never usually let anyone get to him like this. Determined to forget her Christian pushed himself to the limit, moving from a gentle jog into a run and breaking out into a full on sprint. Breathing hard and sweating profusely he doubled over as he eventually came to a stop to try and catch his breath.

Standing up straight once more he started a series of stretches to cool down, not wanting his muscles to cramp up. As Christian stretched his arms he turned around to look through the fence towards the parking lot, where he saw the unmistakeable long red hair of Celina as she walked towards her car. Probably got one of the most expensive cars in the lot he thought bitterly.

Was there no escaping this girl? Ok so she wasn't actually right there in front of him or actually harming him in any way, but her presence still irritated him. It was hard enough to forget Celina when she wasn't there without having a constant reminder of her. Now within earshot Christian continued to watch his project partner, but he soon realised that she was in trouble. He didn't know why, but he saw red as the guy she was with pushed her against the fence. Why did he even care?! He hated Celina, but that didn't mean he wanted to see someone hurt her.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing asshole?" Christian shouted as he climbed over the very same metal fence and jumped back down to the ground of the parking lot.

"She's my ex-girlfriend jackass and this is between me and her, it's none of your business," the guy replied his eyes not leaving Celina's so he couldn't actually see Christian.

"Yeah, well I'm making it my business you fucking prick," Christian reacted angrily as he confronted the guy. Although he was loose with his hands himself, Christian detested women beaters. "You wanna push someone, why don't you try me for size," he added as he pushed the guy away from Celina forcefully and positioned himself in between them, his fists clenched and ready for action.

Last edited by Ukstud69 : 07-23-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #23
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

What the hell was going on? One moment Celina was being pushed against the chain link fence by Alex and the next moment he was being pushed away from her and Christian was standing in front of her, bristling and growling like a guard dog. Had she stepped into some sort of alternate universe or something because things were not making any sense.

As the two alpha dogs squared off, Celina was struck by the absurdity of the situation. Christian completely hate her guts (and the feeling was mutual there), but he was, currently, acting as her proverbial Knight in Shining Armor against a guy who thought the sun shined out of Celina's perfectly shaped ass. The ridiculousness of it all caused her to bite back a laugh. Maybe she was in shock. Celina remembered reading somewhere that shock could make people act irrationally. Yes, it had to be shock because why else would Celina find herself...touched and, oddly, slightly turned on by Christian's show of chivalry.

"That's enough, boys, put those things away before you poke someone's eye out." Celina stepped between the two, placing a hand on each one's chest. When her hand connected with the warm, sweaty skin of Christian's chest, she felt a wave of pleasure travel up her fingertips all the way down her body. Shaking off the feeling, she looked from one growling boy to the other.

"Alex," her tone was firm and brokered no argument, "you will stop whatever this obsession is. We dated for only a few months over two years ago. We're over and done, end of story." She turned her gaze to Christian.

"I do not need you stepping in to fight for my honor or whatever shit this is." She said, her tone losing only a fraction of the firmness she'd used with Alex. "I can handle myself and I don't need a man fighting my fights for me. Understand?"

With that, Celina turned on her heel and marched to her car. Flinging her bag into the backseat she climbed in and sped off without a second glance, leaving the two men to stare each other down.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog

Old 07-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #24
Ukstud69
Literotica Guru

Christian knew that he still loathed everything about Celina, but what he couldn't figure out was why he had reacted so quickly to defend her. The only rational explanation he could think of was his hatred of men, if you could still call them men, that hit women. Yeah that was it, nothing else! Breathing hard and eyeballing her attacker, Christian took a step towards him before Celina stopped his advance by positioning herself between the two angry young men.

As Celina's hand made contact with his skin, he felt a jolt deep inside him almost like electricity extended straight from her fingertips. A smug look crept on to Christian's face as he listened to Celina tell this jerk exactly where he stood with her. Clearly this fucking idiot was some love sick puppy that didn't know when he had been dumped. However, the look on Christian's face soon changed to one of disbelief as Celina rounded on him.

Was this chick for real?! Christian was absolutely seething at the sheer audacity of his project partner. He had come to her rescue and she hadn't even uttered a single word of thanks. Instead she chose to reprimand him for coming to her aide. Ungrateful little bitch, he thought to himself bitterly as Celina walked away without so much as a glance over her shoulder.

"Whatever," he spat, turning in the opposite direction and leaving Alex to pine over his stupid ex-girlfriend. Christian didn't need this shit in his life. He could have beaten Alex to a bloody pulp if he wanted to, but what would be the point. Feeling unappreciated Christian promised himself that would be the last time he would ever try to help the proverbial damsel in distress.

With a feeling of pent up rage still brewing inside him, Christian headed back to the locker room to cool off in the shower. At least he would have hot water for longer than five minutes there, as opposed to when he showered at home. Paying the bills was pretty difficult for Christian and his mother, a college student and a recovering drug addict respectively.

Feeling suitably refreshed after his shower, Christian changed back into the grey t shirt and navy jeans he had been wearing earlier. As he pulled his converse trainers, on he mentally debated skipping the rest of his classes for the day. Not being the one of the smartest in the class, he couldn't really afford to miss anything, but he could use the time to try and get an extra shift at the mall. Christian could really use the extra money right now. Still feeling undecided, Christian made his way out of the locker room, figuring he would make his mind up on the way.

Last edited by Ukstud69 : 07-26-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Old 07-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #25
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

Celina had no plan. After pulling out of the parking lot, she simply drove with no destination in mind. The confrontation with Alex had left her more shaken than Celina cared to admit and the desire that pulsed between her legs had her completely baffled. There was no way that she could be attracted to Christian. Granted, the guy was completely ripped and, though Celina hated to admit it, easy on the eye. But his personality, or lack thereof, was a complete and utter turn off. At least it should have been. Christian had no manners, no social graces, nothing to recommend him as a potential boyfriend. Hell, Celina couldn't even imagine wanting to fall into bed with him for one night of torrid and completely animalistic fucking, Christian's tight body covering hers, his hands caressing her skin, his...

"What the fuck!" Celina slammed on her brakes as she nearly ran through a stop sign, the car coming the opposite way blaring its horn. What the hell had just happened? Had she really just been fantasizing about Christian fucking her? Celina took in a slow, steady breath before she realized that her right hand was not on the steering wheel, but settled firmly against her crotch, which ached with need.

"Holy shit." She muttered, quickly pulling her hand away from her demanding groin. Her face felt hot and Celina was sure that her cheeks were just as red as her hair. "Okay, Lina," she muttered to herself, "get a grip. It's just been awhile since you've gotten laid and now every man out there, even Christian, looks like a potential fuck buddy."

With her heart still hammering in her chest, Celina decided she needed to get her mind off Christian. More specifically, off of Christian and what he looked like naked. Retail therapy, that always helped to clear her mind. Taking a quick turn, she headed towards the mall, ready to put her dad's credit card through its paces.

Current Threads
Worlds Collide
The Caged Bird
Through the Fog