Raped...by my brother

WolfGirl69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Posts
882
Name: Alexia Davidson
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Job: Stripper
Appearance: Attachment


I get my wolf mask on. It was the only one left and i head up to the stage...tonight was a Friday and i knew my parents were on date night and my brother was with his friends, so i could get some extra cash...
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 189
I take off the robe and begin dancing...making the men in the crowd shout stuff about fucking my ass...
 
Name: Alex Davidson
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Job: Landscaper

I had just finished jacking off into my sisters used panties in my room after deciding to stay home and study for exams. I always made sure to steal them out of Alexia's hamper when she would leave the house and when I was finished I would put them back. first I would hold them up to my face and sniff them and then when I was ready I would wrap them around my huge aching hard on and jack off until I shot a huge load of cum into them

now that my sister turned 18 I wondered if she would suck my cock and let me fuck her. still feeling frustrated I figured I would pay a visit to the local strip club and see if I could get a lap dance from one of the girls there to try and get my mind off of my sis. after paying the entrance fee I took an open seat near the front of the stage. one stripper was leaving and another one was just stepping onto the stage. she looked very sexy dancing around with only a mysterious wolf mask on and the more I stared at her the more her hot curvy body looked familiar
 
I continued staring at the young stripper with my eyes transfixed. she was beautiful. when she seemed to face in my direction shaking her tits I grabbed my beer and moved closer to the stage. I kept on watching her dance with her mask on thinking of where I saw her before...
 
I still don't notice you and continue dancing, eventually I'm done and walk off of stage, someone with a fox mask on replaces me, I walk backstage and lay in room 9, no one had paid to fuck me yet...
 
I kept on watching you until you strutted off the stage in your high heels. I began watching the new stripper wearing a fox mask but I liked you, the wolfgirl, much better and decided I wanted to fuck you or at least get a blowjob. being a steady customer I knew most of the bouncers in the club and one of them let me know what room you were in backstage for a fee.

I paid the fee, made my way backstage, and closed the door behind me in room 9. the room was small and dimly lit. I see you naked laying on the bed smoking a cigarette as I start taking off my shirt. "hey baby got a name?"
 
I hear you and put out my cigarette, your voice sounds familiar..."hey big boy..." I say with a voice slightly off from my normal voice. If you were one of my brother's freinds I was dead...
 
even though you try to disguise your voice I still know it's you.. no wonder your body looked familiar under the wolf mask.. I've been wanting this for a very long time I think to myself as I rip the rest of my clothes off. my cock instantly hardens into its full nine inches as I stare down at you..my own stripping little sister playing with her hot pussy waiting for me to join her on the bed .

the room was dark enough that you couldn't recognize me and I make it even darker by turning the light off.
 
not answering you I grin to myself in the dark. I get on top of you on the bed and start kissing you all around your neck and then on your lips as I push my tongue into your mouth. it feels so good to finally french kiss my sister. my cock feels like an iron bar and I try to ease your legs apart with my knees.
 
Last edited:
I give up and spread my legs..."come on mr...why did you turn off the lights? I prefer to see you when I get pounded..."
 
I kiss around your neck some more and then brace myself up on the bed with my arms at either side of you. I position my body between your spread legs and now my cock is resting between your pussy lips which makes me grunt. "hey relax miss.. remember we have a business arrangement and the customer is always right"
 
"awright miss relax now you can watch me as I pound your pretty pussy okay?" there's an old lamp on the night table next to the bed and I reach over with my right arm and flick on the switch.

staring down at you grinning I grab my rock hard cock and rub it up and down against your wet slit.

"ready to get fucked sis?"
 
I push my cock inside you and start thrusting...

it feels much better than I imagined
 
"shhhh....don't even try to tell me it doesn't feel good.."

I look down at you lustfully and thrust my cock in and out of your pussy harder
 
Alex felt his sisters pussy tightening around his cock and moaned as he got ready to shoot his cum into her womb

I pause and look down at you not sure if you're enjoying it as much as I am
 
i was still unsure...i was moaning...but you are my brother...
"what are you even doing at the Den?" i ask
(the Den is the name of the club)
 
Last edited:
between our moans I hear you asking me what I was doing here at the Wolf's Den and whispering something else but I ignore it. all I have on my mind right now is one thing as I feel your pussy clamp around my cock like a vise. "oh fuckkkk...so good...gonna cum sis...wh..where do you want it?"
 
I grunt in pleasure and decide to blast my hot cum into your velvety pussy not caring that you're my sister and if you're on the pill or not
 
Back
Top