The Delight OOC/Casting

SweetAsSuga

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Posts
1,471
The Delight

Currently seeking more players. We need at least 2 male guests and 1 male staff member.

Setting
Take sail aboard the world's largest pleasure cruise, The Delight. Aboard you will find all the amenities: shopping, night life, fine-dining, and much more. Once aboard The Delight, those who know the right people to ask can also take advantage of the ship's...hidden pleasures.

Select members of the staff will serve these guests in any way they wish. No matter the sexual fantasy, there is always a staff member to accommodate the guests' desires.

So, step aboard and enjoy all that The Delight has to offer.



Please PM me your bio using the following template. DO NOT post your bio in the thread. I will post all the accepted bios so that the thread doesn't get cluttered. Thanks.

Bio Template
Name:
Age:
Appearance: (photos are not necessary but always helpful)
Guest or staff (if staff what is your position aboard the ship) :
Personality:
Brief bio: (don't go too in-depth, leave some mystery for the game ;) )
Sexual preference and fantasies: (anything and everything sexual goes here)
Side note: (anything you think will add to the game)


Characters

Staff
Katherine "Kat" Dylan - SweetAsSuga
Saskia Roma - SweetAsSuga
Izumi Kyurito - thewhiteone
Mikey McKay - StFornicate
Danielle “Dani” Arc - tigerlilyxx
Lilly Brannon - BabyGirlLilly



Guests
Serena Andersen - Teenalyssa
Tommy O'Ryan - StFornicate
Kacy Marlen - tigerlilyxx
August Quin - SweetAsSuga
Rebecca Emerson - thewhiteone




Feel free to PM me with any questions.






Name: Katherine "Kat" Dylan

Age: 22

Appearance: Kat

Guest or staff: Staff. Kat works as a bartender at Delight's hottest club: Skinz

Personality: Spunky and free-spirited, Kat is all about the quick wit and sarcasm. She is an extrovert who loves people, just not the stupid ones, and is always quick to voice her opinion on a matter.

Brief bio: Kat ran away from home at the age of fourteen and has been surviving by her own wits ever since. At eighteen she signed on with The Delight, starting as a housekeeper then moving up to the bartender position after she turned twenty-one. It was at that time that the Cruise Director approached Kat about becoming one the “special” staff members. Always looking for a way to earn good money, Kat agreed.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Kat is bi-sexual and willing to please any of the guests that approach her. A chameleon in and out of the bedroom, Kat is willing to take on any fantasy a guest has. Those looking to sojourn into the world of kinks are directed to Kat. She can easily switch from Dom to Sub for those looking to explore their BDSM sides.

Side note: Kat has a secret, and she wants someone to figure it out. 10 points to whoever can get her to spill the beans. ;)







Name: Saskia Roma

Age: A lady never tells

Appearance: Saskia

Guest or staff: Staff. Cruise Director

Personality: Saskia can be summed up in three words: Cold. Hearted. Bitch.

Brief bio: Not much is known about Saskia, and that is the way she likes it. What little people do know is: she comes from Russia, she may or may not have ties to the Mafia, and she got her position as the Cruise Director by being the mistress of the Cruise Line's CEO.

Sexual preference and fantasies: It would take a very special person to get Saskia into bed. She does not sleep with the guests, she only runs the establishment.







Name: August Quin

Age: 45

Appearance: August

Guest or Staff: Guest

Personality: August is a playboy through and through, he loves to love women and is not content to settle down with just one. Monogamy is not in his vocabulary. He is the quintessential Alpha Male and is very aggressive when it comes to going after what he wants. He lives life to the fullest and wants to experience everything that life has to offer.

Brief bio: August has worked on Wall Street since graduating college, starting as a page in a small investment firm and working his way to owning his own firm. He now runs one of the largest investment banking firms in Manhattan. He was engaged during college to his high school sweetheart, but when it came time to say "I do," August left his fiancee at the alter.

Sexual preference and fantasies: While he is into the ladies, August isn't one to say no to a little bit of experimentation and looks forward to, perhaps, indulging in some male contact with the right partner. He is extremely kinky with a bit of a dark side. He loves to dominate and would love to have multiple women at his beck and call.

Side Note: This will be his second time aboard The Delight.
 
Last edited:
Player: Teenalyssa

Name: Serena Andersen

Age: 20

Appearance: Serena

Guest or staff: Guest

Personality: Bubbly and fun, she has a cheerful outlook on life, although sometimes her personality can be seen as a bit naive.

Brief bio: A college girl looking to have some fun on holiday, she signed up for the cruise. Despite her non-brand clothing and accessories, she is actually the daughter of an oil tycoon, and a bit of a daddy's girl, but don't think she's an airhead. A major in criminology, she has a sharp eye and an even sharper wit.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Bisexual. Despite her outgoing personality, she can be shy and timid in regards to anything sexual, but once you get her in bed, she can be a naughty minx. Years of cheerleading has also made her very flexible.
 
Player: thewhiteone

Name: Izumi Kyurito

Age: 22

Appearance:
Izumi

Staff: Lifeguard

Personality: Izumi is the quiet girl who always seems to have a slight smile when she looks at you (especially if you’re a lady). She is always friendly and willing to lend a hand.

Brief bio: Izumi has always taken to the water like a fish, and loves to share her love of it with others. In high school, she saved a fellow classmate from drowning. This lead to her decision to become a lifeguard. She has been with the company for two years, and on the Delight for half of that time.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Izumi is always happy to please other women. Though bisexual, she will only service men if another woman is involved. She loves to share cum with other women. Izumi is especially fond of playing with ladies in the water. She is a sensual woman who enjoys taking it nice and slow with other women. In groups with men, she is up for slow and sensual or hard and fast. Nothing harsher than hair pulling or a few playful swats on the ass in those group sessions.

Side note:
Can’t stand smokers.






Player: thewhiteone

Name: Rebecca Emerson

Age: 22

Appearance: Rebecca

Staff or Guest: Guest

Personality: Rebecca is a cocksucking muffdiving hedonistic slut, and proud of it. Rebecca is very out going and always on the look out for her next partner(s). She is spoiled and used to getting her way.

Brief bio: Rebecca is the wild child of an oil tycoon. Her parents have spoiled her rotten. College has been nothing but an excuse to party wild and get laid. She has heard about the Delight’s services, and is curious as to how different it will be with someone who gets paid, and someone who does it for the pure enjoyment of screwing her. And if she doesn’t enjoy it as much, oh well. There are plenty of men and women on the ship.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Bisexual, she has no preference for one gender or the other. Loves anal, oral, threesomes, public sex, and men cumming on her body. She’s a switch also enjoys light BDSM, as long as no excessive amount of tying up. Always open to try new things.

Side note: Can’t stand smokers
 
Last edited:
Player: StFornicate

Name: Tommy O'Ryan

Age: 32

Appearance:

Sexy_zpsc9e8f1cc.jpg


Guest or staff: Guest

Personality: quiet and reserved, generally just looking to relax on the cruise and enjoy the view.

Brief bio: Tommy is a construction worker, and he works hard year round. He has always wanted to go on a cruise, and this two weeks on board the Delight is his first vacation in quite some time. He's saved up all his overtime money for this, and finally gets to rest his weary, though well-built, body for a while. He has no clue about the extra "amenities" the ship offers, but will learn about them soon enough...

Sexual preference and fantasies: Tommy is straight, but not opposed to going mfm on a girl ;) In the bedroom, nothing too crazy. Would love a threesome with a pair of twins. Loves it when sex is "unexpected", especially when initiated by the woman. He certainly has a thing for surreptitious sex in public, lingerie and other sexy clothes on women, sluttiness.









Name: Mikey McKay

Age: 24

Appearance:

lenny_kravitz_12_zps53739159.jpg


Personality: Outgoing and personable, friendly, down to earth. Definitely not obsessed with his own semi-celebrity status, just enjoys playing rock n roll for people.

Guest or staff: Staff - musician

Brief bio: He's done pretty well for himself. To the point of being able to live off the music, travel around, play for people. This gig on the Delight is a big deal, and a major stepping stone for him and his band. He has heard rumors about the amenities, and is looking forward to discovering if they are true...

Sexual preference and fantasies: Straight, though he wouldn't turn down a blowjob from a guy in the right circumstances. He has lots of fantasies. Not really into the bdsm thing though. Loves the groupie thing.
 
Last edited:
Just letting everyone who is currently cast, and anyone who is interested in this thread, know that I will soon have a Staff Rule Book up. The Rule Book will dictate what staff members can and cannot do on board ship - this will include everything you'll need to know about getting an "assignment" from Saskia and the types of "extra curricular activities" you can get up to when not working. Also, I will have up how guests can request some fun time with one of our staff. So look for all of that to be up within the next few days.

Until then, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have or if you have any suggestions for the game go ahead and voice them. :)
 
Player: funbg

Name: Bill Rogers

Age: 29

Appearance: Bill

Guest or Staff: Staff - Cabin steward

Personality: Polite, professional, and reserved.

Brief bio: This is his first voyage on the Delight, and he has no idea what the guest expect of the crew, or what the crew expect of each other for that matter.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Lonely older women, mothers and daughters on the cruise together, a woman who craves anal sex, and "catching" people in compromising situations (masturbation or sex for example)
 
Last edited:
Player: tigerlilyxx

Name: Kacy Marlen

Age: 19

Appearance: Kacy

Guest or staff: Guest

Personality: Fun, but sarcastic. Kacy likes to tease, and have fun. She’s open about herself and her sexuality, which is how she ended up aboard the ship. She knows when to shut up, but often finds herself ignoring that voice telling her to do so, and speaking anyway.

Brief bio: The trip is a birthday gift from her new stepfather, although her parents have no idea what she’s doing with that gift. They said she could go on a cruise, and she found one to go on. Her mother isn't very wealthy, and the new addition of her stepfather has changed the balance of money and the way her family deals with it. Having money is new, to her. She plans to make the most of this cruise.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Kacy found out years ago that she loved to be controlled, and toyed with. She’s a submissive, through and through. Beyond that, though, she likes exploring new things, pushing her limits, and learning more and more about her sexuality. She discovered that she’s bisexual during a rather fun night of college, but beyond that, has little knowledge of her preferences when it comes to women.





Player: tigerlilyxx

Name: Danielle “Dani” Arc

Age: 22

Appearance: Dani

Guest or staff: Staff – waitress

Personality: The best word to describe Dani’s personality? Inconsistent. Dani’s been a waitress for years. Her parents own a restaurant, and the moment she was able to pull off looking old enough, they’d put her to work. So she’d learned how to flirt and tease, how much skin to show, just what to say to earn the extra tips. Some might call her manipulative, but she just thinks of it as using the skills she has, and reading people is one of them. Sometimes, especially in her job, she’s fun and bubbly. Other times, she’s a lot quieter and reserved, preferring to observe rather than engage. Sometimes, too, she’s trouble. She occasionally decides to push limits and press buttons, just to see how far she can take someone. It’s no surprise that she often ends up in Saskia’s office. Luckily, she’s too good at what she does to get fired, or at least, that’s what she thinks. Basically, you never know what side you’re going to see of Dani, but you can almost always hope it’s not her bad side. Unless you’re into that.

Brief bio: As previously mentioned, her parents own a restaurant. She grew up never knowing what the year would be like, whether they’d have a surplus of money or barely enough to pay the rent. She’d learned the value of money, and jumped at the opportunity to work on such a classy ship as The Delight. When she’d been approached about the “special” position, she’d said yes without hesitation, and proved herself worthy of the extra pay time and time again.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Dani’s mood changes a lot, and with that, her preferences change. Usually, she finds herself preferring to be submissive, but occasionally she finds herself in a rather sadistic and dominant mood. She can do anywhere in between, if necessary, although she has never been particularly good at domming men. She’s bisexual, usually preferring one gender over the other, again, depending on her mood. She’s a sucker for anal, open to trying almost anything new, and loves playing out fantasies.
 
Last edited:
All special staff members receive this rule book upon being recruited by Saskia. Please note, these are not literal guidelines for the actual IC thread, but rather rules that Saskia wants the staff members to follow.

A Memo from the desk of Saskia Roma

STAFF RULE BOOK​

Below you will find the rules and guidelines that all staff members of The Delight must follow. Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate termination, no questions asked.


SPECIAL STAFF INTERACTIONS WITH GUESTS

Members of the Special Staff are encouraged to interact with guests while on and off duty in order to whet a guest’s appetite for the special amenities we provide.

While staff is encouraged to use various means (i.e. friendly conversation, flirting, and teasing) to entice guests, there are a number of rules which must be observed.
1) Staff may not, under any circumstances, engage in sexual activities with guests that have not been prearranged.
2) Staff must comply with any and all wishes and fantasies of the Guest employing them as long as the Staff member does not view themselves in imminent danger.
3) Staff earns a 20% commission on any services rendered and maintains all tips received.
4) Staff must use extreme discretion when going to an appointment with a guest. Guests employ Staff under the intention of privacy and that is what we aim to give.

SPECIAL STAFF HEALTH AND FITNESS RULES

Members of the Special Staff must keep their bodies in shape and healthy in order to keep up with the rigorous physical demands of their job.

1) Staff must maintain their health through diet and exercise.
2) Staff must maintain a fit body.
3) Staff must visit the ship’s physician once a week for a check-up. This may include: testing for STIs, checking general health and wellness, checking for pregnancy (in the case of female staffers).

SPECIAL STAFF INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER STAFF

While rumors abound, those who have not been recruited can only speculate about the existence of the Special Staff.
1) Under no circumstance is a member of Special Staff to comment on their side work to a member of the regular staff.
2) Management advises no sexual activities between members of Regular and Special staff.

RECEIVING ASSIGNMENTS

Staff will receive their assignments via a special e-mail address. The e-mail will include a photo of the guest they are assigned to as well as the services they have requested and where and the two are to meet.
 
Last edited:
GUEST GUIDEBOOK​

Hello, and welcome aboard The Delight! We pride ourselves in making your stay as fun and satisfying as possible. You have been earmarked as a VIP and, as such, are allowed access to the more pleasurable amenities and excursions available.

Booking an Excursion and Special Amenities
- To book an excursion or special amenity you can access the ship’s inter-web via the computer in your room. Once logged into the computer, you will enter the special access code found in your informational packet which will grant you admittance to the booking page.

It is to be noted that Amenities are more a sensual nature while Excursions are of a more sexual nature. Amenities may be paired with Excursions in order to enhance the guest’s pleasure.

Time with staff can be divided into two categories:
Private - A one on one with a member of staff
Group - 2 or more guests with a staff member. Or 2 or more staff members with a guest.


Excursions

  • Scuba Diving - Oral sex
  • Spelunking - Anal play/sex
  • Swim with the dolphins - Use of toys
  • Para-sailing - Fantasy RP. This has subcategories that will allow each guest to give specifics on their fantasy. Players are allowed to create their own subcategories.
  • Windsurfing - Fetish. Like Fantasy, this has subcategories that players may create.
  • Rock Climbing - Public play
  • On-Shore Adventures - Kink. Again this includes subcategories.
  • Whale Watching - Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
  • Ropes Course - Bondage
    Beginner Course - Light Bondage
    Intermediate Course - Hardcore Bondage
  • Golf - "Vanilla" sex


Amenities

  • Dinner - Enjoy a romantic dinner and conversation with a member of staff.
  • Sensual massage - Massages can be given in a guest's room or at the massage parlor. Guests can request what the staff member wears or doesn't wear.
  • Private show - Want to watch a staff member strip for you? Well then request this amenity for a private viewing in your room.
  • Personal shopper - Do you get off on watching your lady or man model sexy clothes for you? With this amenity, a staff member will model anything and everything you want.
  • Video/Photo package - If you want a momento of your time on board, what better purchase than a video of your time with a staff member or sexy photos of a staff member for you to enjoy once you've gone home. Guests may also be the photographer for the photo shoot and choose the props and costumes they desire.


Guests are also allowed to choose between Giving and Receiving. Example: The guest would like to Give oral but not Receive. Or, the guest would like to Give and Receive oral.




Game note:
Players are encouraged to create any other "excursions" that they believe to be missing from the list.





The OOC is open to discussion now. So please feel free to post any questions, comments or random musings.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say, great posts so far. I think the Delight is really getting off to a good start. I really want to make this thread a group effort and would love for everyone to voice any ideas they may have about the direction of the thread or ways to improve the story.

I understand how complicated everything sounds and that a lot of you had questions, so, here are some of the answers.


1. Can I request to be partnered with a specific writer/character for a sexual encounter?
- Yes. Feel free to PM me or post in the OOC with any requests for partners.

2. How do we know who to partner with for a sex scene?
- A very great question indeed. We can go about this one of two ways.
a. I can PM each staff member as the guests make their requests.
OR
b. We can divide the game up into rounds and I will post the pairings for each round here in the OOC thread.

Please let me know which of these options you all prefer.

3. How far should my character go when "drumming up" business?
- Do whatever you feel is natural for your character. A hint of flesh is never frowned upon, but remember the golden rule of "look but don't touch."

4. How does a guest know which staff members are special staff?
- You don't really, since staff can't come out and say "hey wanna pay me to have sex with you?" But, there are clues. Members of the special staff will be showing extra bits of skin or more blatant when hitting on a guest.

5. Does my character (a guest) know how to book time with a staff member? Or do the staff members have to direct me?
- Guests who Saskia believes will pay for the privilege of being with staff members will find the Guidebooks in their room. Since many people have heard the rumors about the Delight, it's also safe to assume that your character knows at least a little bit about the ship and how to go about getting time with staff.

6. Do I have to write the whole request process when my character (a guest) wants some sexy time?
- No. As long as you write in your post(s) what excursions or amenities your character wants to include, you do not need to write out the whole process.



I know that all of this seems like a lot, what with the rule book and the guide book. Just remember, this is all information that your characters know, it doesn't all need to be written up in your posts. Trust me, it seems like more work than it actually is. But, if you ever run into problems or are confused about something, post your questions and I'll answer them ASAP. :)
 
Just letting everyone know that funbg has decided to drop out of the thread.

I've also been looking at the mix of people on board and have decided to open up more space for another female staffer. So, if anyone wants to submit a second bio go right ahead or if you know of anyone who would make a great addition to the game let them know we're looking for more players.
 
When a guest sends the proper email, do we continue on from there, or do we wait for Saskia to send us our email?
 
When a guest sends the proper email, do we continue on from there, or do we wait for Saskia to send us our email?

If you and another character have been flirting back and forth, then you don't have to wait for me to write any type of reply from Saskia. Just move forward as if she's emailed you your assignment. However, if a guest has requested a staff member but not mentioned anyone by name, then wait for instructions from me/Saskia.
 
Player: BabyGirlLilly

Name: Lilly Brannon

Age: 21

Appearance: Lilly

Guest or staff: Staff-Waitress/Swimming Coach

Personality: Quiet at first, but always friend to those around her. She's always willing to 'help' with what ever problem you need help with solving.

Brief bio: This is Lilly's first job ever. She recently dropped out of college because of her parents being so involved with her life, so this is her chance to really be out on her own.

Sexual preference and fantasies: Although she's only had sex once in her life, Lilly is pretty knowledgable about what goes on out there and is very eager to try something once and perhaps more if she likes it and is leaning toward liking women as much as men.

Side note: Loves to scream during her orgasms!
 
Hello fellow writers!

Okay, it's time to get your thoughts and opinions out there. I want to hear from each and everyone of you about what over arching story lines you want to see added to the thread (if any) and where you see your character going. I'd really like to add a story to this thread, one that doesn't center just on sex. So post your ideas here and let me know!
 
Back
Top