A Different Kind of Studying

Please PM interest. My writing style is described in the first post of my Sanctuary. The link is in my signature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
19-year old Adrian McDonald was absolutely exhausted. His training session at 6pm had turned into a 5-hour nightmare, ending with interviews with national newspapers.*

Adrian was touted to be best up-and-coming sprinter on the east coast. But he hated all the extra attention. He had much preferred when he was blazing up the track on his own.*

He arrived back at his dorm building, dreading the night of studying ahead of him. Tomorrow he had a defining test on whether he would be still at the university next year. He wasn't stupid, but all the time he dedicated to his running definitely affected his academic performance.

He trudged into the dorm lounge and over to the fridge. He picked up a water bottle and headed for a table. He then the single light in the corner. Sitting there was a pretty girl whom Adrian recognised from his class that his test was on tomorrow. Adrian knew he would need all the help he could get to pass this test. Moving over, he said,

"Hi, you're in my psychology class, no?"

Back