The College Sex Therapist

Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Posts
7
Please PM interest. My writing style is described in the first post of my Sanctuary. The link is in my signature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The average American college student spends 4 years at their chosen school, whether it be an Ivy League school or the local community college. It is during this time that the student grow mentally and emotionally. They have new experiences, meet new people, join clubs and socities.

One of the myths of college learning is about experiencing and learning about sex. Studies have shown that 72% of all freshmen were virgin on their first day. That number drops to 38% when they graduate. In this 38%, 20% are waiting for marraige, 15% are waiting for the right person, but not necessarily formarraige. That leaves 3%. Who are this 3%? A quick thought suggests they are the shy, the nerds, the bookworms. College society looks down on these students. But not Dr. Adrian Stanley.

Dr. Stanley had been appointed as a sex therapist for a well known Ivy League school. He was brought in because the resident therapist had seen quite a few students, who fit the 3% category, come through her doors with questions about sex. She felt that someone had to be brought in to adquately deal with these students.*

Adrian arrived a week before the new term was due to start. He surveyed his office. A desk, therapist bed and chair, and a couch. He added his own touches, a coffee machine and a picture of his loving wife. She knew exactly what was going to be happening in this office. In fact, she had encouraged him to take the position. What made Adrian different to other sex therapists is that he adopted a more hands-on approach, helping his patients past their insecurity in the safety of this office.

And so, the first day of the new year had arrived. Adrian was sitting in his office, drafting up the e-mail and flyers that would be going later today. It needed to soft and welcoming. Others may make fun of it, but he didn't want their attention. The e-mail went out and handed a big box of flyers to his willing volunteer. Now all he had to do was wait for his first patient....
 
Back
Top