Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-12-2015, 03:07 PM   #1
21orca
Really Experienced
 
21orca's Avatar
 
21orca is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southern US
Posts: 161
Looking for someone to do illustrations of erotic horror story chacarters

I posted this in the story idea section, and forgot about Visual Artists Corner. I am looking for someone who can bring to life in illustrations some erotic horror story characters I have come up with in some story ideas of mine. These are some real monsters that have some nasty sex habits! For example, a guy that has his entire face burned off with acid. Only his mouth remains. Can be contacted here, or PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2015, 02:26 PM   #2
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21orca View Post
I posted this in the story idea section, and forgot about Visual Artists Corner. I am looking for someone who can bring to life in illustrations some erotic horror story characters I have come up with in some story ideas of mine. These are some real monsters that have some nasty sex habits! For example, a guy that has his entire face burned off with acid. Only his mouth remains. Can be contacted here, or PM.
Sounds an intriguing idea. I'm interested.
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2015, 05:36 PM   #3
21orca
Really Experienced
 
21orca's Avatar
 
21orca is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southern US
Posts: 161
Sent you a PM. Look forward to hearing from you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2015, 09:54 AM   #4
LWulf
^--This space for rent
 
LWulf's Avatar
 
LWulf is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: spinning... wooo!
Posts: 3,580
When you say "entire face burned off" do you mean literally, where the facial muscles remain? It's hard to imagine it being "just a mouth remains" which would mean his eyes were burned off too?

...or do you mean it figuratively where his skin remains but has been burned beyond recognition? A sort of Mel Brooks (Hah! ) ...I mean Mel Gibson "The Man Without a Face" look?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2015, 11:22 AM   #5
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 12,336
I hate when that happens.



though out of view, he has a two foot long, 8 inch thick cock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg face-off_IMF.jpg (94.2 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by THROBBS : 05-27-2015 at 11:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 12:05 AM   #6
LWulf
^--This space for rent
 
LWulf's Avatar
 
LWulf is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: spinning... wooo!
Posts: 3,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
though out of view, he has a two foot long, 8 inch thick cock.
Smart alec. I mean... I don't know why he said that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 12:49 AM   #7
21orca
Really Experienced
 
21orca's Avatar
 
21orca is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southern US
Posts: 161
There was a picture I saw once, a special effects job, where the entire head was burned beyond recognition. There was no ears, no nose, only holes. And where the eyes were, the skin and eyes had been, for lack of a better term, melted together. He couldn't open his eye lids because it had all been fused together. The only thing that seemed "human" we're the lips, and they were badly swollen. It was gruesome. But made a great special effects! Does that help any? I think the skin was still there, just mutilated.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 03:54 AM   #8
LWulf
^--This space for rent
 
LWulf's Avatar
 
LWulf is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: spinning... wooo!
Posts: 3,580
Well, I started a quickie sketch before your most recent comment.

I figured acid burns would draw the skin in tight in some places, well in almost all places, so I figured one eye might be perpetually opened yet filmy. I also figured while the plenum of his nose might shrink, it couldn't "melt off him" so I left a little stub. Hair might grow back sparsely in some areas while others might get relocated. I also figured with the skin losing it's elasticity and moisture from the acid, some areas might get stretched too much and start to tear. That said, any attempts to repair his skin would just put staple homes in his skin.

I also figured to make a picture similar to what Throbbs did, which was similar to "The Question," and since he already did that, I decided to make mine different.

and while you can't see it, he has a 3 foot long, 8 inch thick cock, but his burned away. Oh, the cruel fate of life.
Attached Images
File Type: png acid burn victim small.png (89.6 KB, 17 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 04:03 AM   #9
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
I'm thinking of more a cross of Harvey Dent from The Dark Knight (2008), Freddie Krueger (the original one (1984-1995)) and The Mummy (1999) as my starting points.
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #10
21orca
Really Experienced
 
21orca's Avatar
 
21orca is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southern US
Posts: 161
Oh, no, he has to have his cock!👀
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 10:37 AM   #11
LWulf
^--This space for rent
 
LWulf's Avatar
 
LWulf is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: spinning... wooo!
Posts: 3,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21orca View Post
Oh, no, he has to have his cock!👀
Don't mind that, it's just an ongoing joke.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 03:22 PM   #12
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWulf View Post
Don't mind that, it's just an ongoing joke.
I thought that.

*Puts down my loaded gun... A water pistol.
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 03:27 PM   #13
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
I can't seem to post multiple images, but here is the short of look I like for many of my stories.

In regards to my stories, if anyone as seen the likes of Amicus, Hammer, and other small British film studios horror, fantasy and science fiction films of the 1950s, 60s and 70s and television like Doctor Who, Torchwood, The X-Files, Tales of the Unexpected will have an idea of the stories I love to write.

Many are very gruesome as 'Vore' is a fetish I've had since a child and I know Literotica don't like those kinds of stories here.

I can write more 'mundane' stories as I love rummaging around in people's heads and hearts - and their clothing to tell a story.

Perhaps because my life is so ordinary I like to write about the extraordinary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (33.8 KB, 18 views)
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 03:33 PM   #14
sexywriterfla
Literotica Guru
 
sexywriterfla's Avatar
 
sexywriterfla is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Should be obvious
Posts: 3,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_and_White_Writer View Post
I can't seem to post multiple images, but here is the short of look I like for many of my stories.

In regards to my stories, if anyone as seen the likes of Amicus, Hammer, and other small British film studios horror, fantasy and science fiction films of the 1950s, 60s and 70s and television like Doctor Who, Torchwood, The X-Files, Tales of the Unexpected will have an idea of the stories I love to write.

Many are very gruesome as 'Vore' is a fetish I've had since a child and I know Literotica don't like those kinds of stories here.

I can write more 'mundane' stories as I love rummaging around in people's heads and hearts - and their clothing to tell a story.

Perhaps because my life is so ordinary I like to write about the extraordinary.
You had me at The X-Files.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 03:40 PM   #15
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywriterfla View Post
You had me at The X-Files.
Ah thank you.

I have written many 'fucked to death' stories for friends as weird and geeky as myself. It's obvious that pain isn't something we enjoy and the way it's structured in this genre is the pain sensation is a kind of metaphor for orgasmic and sexual pleasure the woman is experiencing. The climax is literally when the lady in the story becomes one with the greater mysteries of the universe.

I'm not a huge 'nuts-and-bolts' kind of lady as I think dwelling on the actual 'death' is often just for sickos.

Now the build up and vibe and atmosphere is all important.

As Veronica Cartright stated: "You never knew if that thing was gonna eat you, or kill you or fuck you. It was - and is such a great design. It defined everything that came after." Alien Anthology Blu-ray (2010)

One of the greatest Horror films of all time: ALIEN (1979)
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 03:55 PM   #16
sexywriterfla
Literotica Guru
 
sexywriterfla's Avatar
 
sexywriterfla is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Should be obvious
Posts: 3,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_and_White_Writer View Post
Ah thank you.

I have written many 'fucked to death' stories for friends as weird and geeky as myself. It's obvious that pain isn't something we enjoy and the way it's structured in this genre is the pain sensation is a kind of metaphor for orgasmic and sexual pleasure the woman is experiencing. The climax is literally when the lady in the story becomes one with the greater mysteries of the universe.

I'm not a huge 'nuts-and-bolts' kind of lady as I think dwelling on the actual 'death' is often just for sickos.

Now the build up and vibe and atmosphere is all important.

As Veronica Cartright stated: "You never knew if that thing was gonna eat you, or kill you or fuck you. It was - and is such a great design. It defined everything that came after." Alien Anthology Blu-ray (2010)

One of the greatest Horror films of all time: ALIEN (1979)
Well said. Always considered the original a horror film, not sci-fi.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 04:08 PM   #17
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywriterfla View Post
Well said. Always considered the original a horror film, not sci-fi.

As the Director said "It's a horror film that has the dressing of a science fiction film. It's got more in common with 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' than 'Star Wars'. I mean yes it has spaceships in it, but a film that has a car in it doesn't make it a sporting racer type of film does it?"
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 04:09 PM   #18
sexywriterfla
Literotica Guru
 
sexywriterfla's Avatar
 
sexywriterfla is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Should be obvious
Posts: 3,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_and_White_Writer View Post
As the Director said "It's a horror film that has the dressing of a science fiction film. It's got more in common with 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' than 'Star Wars'. I mean yes it has spaceships in it, but a film that has a car in it doesn't make it a sporting racer type of film does it?"
Agreed. And to me, it kind of works on the same level as Jaws did, building up the tension and terror, not truly revealing the horror until the climax.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 04:14 PM   #19
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywriterfla View Post
Agreed. And to me, it kind of works on the same level as Jaws did, building up the tension and terror, not truly revealing the horror until the climax.
Yes the director said that what you don't see is far more horrific than what you do show.

"As Hitchcock said, it's what you don't see that's the most horrific. The audience will always think of something far worse than what's on screen. And that's the point. It's what you think you saw."

Sir Christopher Lee from the DVD commentary for Scars of Dracula (1971)
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 04:18 PM   #20
sexywriterfla
Literotica Guru
 
sexywriterfla's Avatar
 
sexywriterfla is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Should be obvious
Posts: 3,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_and_White_Writer View Post
Yes the director said that what you don't see is far more horrific than what you do show.

"As Hitchcock said, it's what you don't see that's the most horrific. The audience will always think of something far worse than what's on screen. And that's the point. It's what you think you saw."

Sir Christopher Lee from the DVD commentary for Scars of Dracula (1971)
Aptly, truthfully, said. And Christopher Lee is the most frightening Dracula. Close second, Gary Oldham.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 04:23 PM   #21
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywriterfla View Post
Aptly, truthfully, said. And Christopher Lee is the most frightening Dracula. Close second, Gary Oldham.
For myself it's got to be Bela himself second.

"For one who has not yet lived a single lifetime you're a wise man Van Helsing."


http://imgur.com/738pQqX

http://imgur.com/Mm0aDjQ

Because true love is blind and love comes in all shapes and sizes.

By the 27th Century the age old petty history stories of racism were truly a thing of humorous historical interest.

The human form was one of the most desired in the 9 known galaxies and the enlightened young earthling woman could give a whole universe of creatures that fly, slithered, quivered and dragged itself across a myriad worlds untold pleasures.
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile

Last edited by Black_and_White_Writer : 05-29-2015 at 04:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 10:05 PM   #22
21orca
Really Experienced
 
21orca's Avatar
 
21orca is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southern US
Posts: 161
The build up is always more exciting than the actual event itself. And....any good movie, but to me a good horror movie or book is going to leave a mystery at the end. Let the audience, each and every individual make up there own ending to a story, good or bad. Does the good guy win or loose, let me decide that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2015, 05:36 AM   #23
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21orca View Post
The build up is always more exciting than the actual event itself. And....any good movie, but to me a good horror movie or book is going to leave a mystery at the end. Let the audience, each and every individual make up there own ending to a story, good or bad. Does the good guy win or loose, let me decide that.
I must admit I do so love a 'sting' in the tail or a nice twist. Open ended is also good if done well like The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2015, 05:26 PM   #24
21orca
Really Experienced
 
21orca's Avatar
 
21orca is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southern US
Posts: 161
It's what I loved about the old tv show, The Outer Limits. Most of you here probably don't remember the black and white version from the early 1960's. Check out some of the episodes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2015, 05:41 PM   #25
Black_and_White_Writer
Literotica Guru
 
Black_and_White_Writer's Avatar
 
Black_and_White_Writer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States of America, Eastern Seaboard
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21orca View Post
It's what I loved about the old tv show, The Outer Limits. Most of you here probably don't remember the black and white version from the early 1960's. Check out some of the episodes.
I wasn't born till much later, but I've seen lots of them. In television I loved the Twilight Zone, Doctor Who and Tales of the Unexpected.
__________________
"A Black and White Writer - because life never is."


I am a living, breathing human being and sadly the real life impinges upon my ability to be here as often as I'd like it to reply as swiftly as I wish to, but I'm patient and understand and appreciate that in others.


My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.