Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Non-English Literotica Forums > Other Languages

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
chennai_rakshasan
Virgin
 
chennai_rakshasan is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 18
Why not an Indian Chain Story?

Bhaiyon aur Behanon!

Nice to see so many Indians here. Why can't some authors join hands and start a first ever chain story for Indians alone? :-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
RajeshSarhadi
Virgin
 
RajeshSarhadi is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: In Your Heart
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by chennai_rakshasan View Post
Bhaiyon aur Behanon!

Nice to see so many Indians here. Why can't some authors join hands and start a first ever chain story for Indians alone? :-)
I am ready with the story comprising Adultery, Incest and Thrill, more than 100 updates already written, already posting it elsewhere, trying to post here not getting any response
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
subdued_passion
Friend of Recidiva
 
subdued_passion's Avatar
 
subdued_passion is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Posts: 10,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by chennai_rakshasan View Post
Bhaiyon aur Behanon!

Nice to see so many Indians here. Why can't some authors join hands and start a first ever chain story for Indians alone? :-)
Lemme guess, you wanna write an incest story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajeshSarhadi View Post
I am ready with the story comprising Adultery, Incest and Thrill, more than 100 updates already written, already posting it elsewhere, trying to post here not getting any response
What do you mean?
__________________
Didja know there are stories on this site?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 03:05 AM   #4
kinkydreams667
Really Experienced
 
kinkydreams667 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: India
Posts: 242
I am M48/Delhi/Mumbai/India and love to know and interact with mature, erotica loving ladies and couples.

Some of my stories have appeared on Lit.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Looking forward to your comments about these stories and some are about intimacy between girls.

If you like and Care to chat at yahoo?

My ID is: kinky_dreams


Utmost Confidentiality assured and expected.

TC

Madhur
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2014, 02:33 PM   #5
subdued_passion
Friend of Recidiva
 
subdued_passion's Avatar
 
subdued_passion is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Posts: 10,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkydreams667 View Post
I am M48/Delhi/Mumbai/India and love to know and interact with mature, erotica loving ladies and couples.

Some of my stories have appeared on Lit.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Looking forward to your comments about these stories and some are about intimacy between girls.

If you like and Care to chat at yahoo?

My ID is: kinky_dreams


Utmost Confidentiality assured and expected.

TC

Madhur

If you want feedback on your stories you should post in AH or Story Discussion. If you just want to chat with girls you should post in the personals.


Sasriyakaal Paaji.
__________________
Didja know there are stories on this site?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.