Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

The Stretch limo wound its way up the drive to the ancient manor at a leisurely pace the driver had once called this place home and enjoyed the task given that delivered him back to this place if even for a few moments. Finally arriving at the front of the grand old house he stepped from the car and walked around to the woman waiting in the steps.

tumblr_lhtldwr5nQ1qf86bwo1_500.jpg


Ma'am I was not expecting to see anyone here but Lady Martha the mortal matron. Not that it is not good to see you but why are you here?

He masked well any concern at the woman's presence having learned that lesson well after years of service to their kind.

I wanted to see to the blood stock personally since it is going to the young princess now that she has been condemned to command.

She chuckled a little and traced a finger along the jawline of the man standing there.

So tell me does the young princess ever "dine" with you? If so I will give you the same dietary additions as the new stock will be taking to make you a perfect compliment to the meal.

Ummm yes ma'am I... I guess that would be a good idea thank you.

She turned as the door opened and several young men and women walked out and got into the limo one in particular stopping in front of the woman and speaking briefly of his concerns of being acceptable to the new commander

tumblr_laqo7qsr6g1qbj844o1_500.jpg


She assured him he would be perfect to the dear princess and then shooed him into the limo standing back smirking as the limo drove away with a muttered.

You will All be Lethally perfect for the new command...

She then got into a car that pulled up to the door and picking up a phone in the car.

Your part of this arrangement will be arriving soon my Marko... be sure they are... well received... by all of them...

tumblr_leq53d6F7f1qem7cko1_500.jpg


IN the depths of a Boston Hotel the young man Marko smiled listening to the woman on the other end of the phone...

Of course I have already made arrangements for a massive "Feast" once they arrive... this will our finest contribution... Mother our way of helping make everything just as it should be.

tumblr_lhqby349sK1qfu94so1_500.jpg


Crimson hair softly resting over strong tat covered chest as she traced fingers over his chest with a smile.

Sleep well lover... I have thought about what you told me... I think the outsider will be more of a problem than we thought couple that with the new changes with the night walkers... I'm worried....

No need to worry Zinia

He kissed her forehead and smiled.

The camp Leader will not fall in line with them not when we have so many fearful of them... He will stay in line no matter what the outsider says and that whelp.... he is of no worry they will never convince him.... and you and I will always have our power...

He growled lifting up smiling at her

Control...

Lunging with a lusty growl and a smile.

And each other... forever.
 
tumblr_lwrsriLDOa1r61m3ko1_500.jpg


He was spirit of fire trapped away from his mortal form yet she could feel him... hear him... touch him... but how... why her...

tumblr_lwqgceGIgo1r61m3ko1_500.jpg


The form of his physical birth

tumblr_lwq2qoWxrW1r61m3ko1_400.jpg


tumblr_lwetk6eqFJ1r61m3ko1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mnbip4aaE11qjqq36o1_500.jpg

She was a dancer who found herself in the sights of some wealthy aggressive fan. She knows he can be very much the Jeckyl and Hyde kind of person but anything is better than fending off bikers bouncers and the manager of the fairly upper scale club she dances in. Once she was in a relationship with him he had made it very clear financially to her boss that she was completely off limits to anyone. She had grown accustomed to her life then... His brother came home from the military. Rough around the edges but down to earth and passionate... And knew about his brother's attitudes and cruelty towards romantic interests. She had become cold to it all but he was not about to let her endure his brother... even if that meant beating him at his own game winning her heart and helping her win all his money.
tumblr_lwq45gdEa01r61m3ko1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_n5ua0oWZyr1risr9ko1_500.jpg


Staring at the ground her hands firm on the wall she barely registered the water falling over her from the outdoor shower on the side of the house. Why had she come back? He would never understand her work and she knew he was too much the "Knight in shining armor" mentality to accept that she was knew how to keep herself safe in her field. She was a soldier... but not in any standard military unit... maybe that is what he could not handle... 90% of the time if he called to check on her he would hear "classified" as the answer to most of his questions about her or to her if she was on assignment. Still her heart kept fighting to get back to the truest love of her life.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_n2rk0fNLnH1sg2817o1_500.jpg


They had moved quicker than expected and Dr. Rosen was up to his eyeballs in reports of alpha activity. He and his team had done their best to round them all up till reports began popping up that set the hair on the back of his neck to attention.

We have to go... now... Bill round everyone up we have to get help. Rosen called out.

Who are we gonna get to help us? Bill questioned warily.

Lets just pray she will help us. Rosen said as he handed Bill the latest file. Read in it Bill knew exactly who he meant and started to protest but Rosen was not having it.

We all leave now Bill. She is the only one who can help us.

Everyone else was brought up to speed as they drove out of town quickly.

Her name is Eden she is a rare form alpha commonly referred to as a feral. The last known location is the protected forest west of town that is where we are headed and asking her to come back to the team is not up for debate so lets go.

Rosen had spoken and Nina and. Bill could tell that arguing with him was pointless and the fact was Parrish had clearly had at least one or two feral in his control and now they were out there causing trouble and Eden was the best person to help them find them.

Keep your eyes open she could be anywhere. Rossen said as they drove slowly along the old road deep in the woods.

Its hard to see anything in these dense woods.

Cameron said as he looked around. His ability was not really helping him in this moving car. Rachel had the window down and sighed.

I can't pinpoint a scent way too many flowering trees and stuff.

Without a cellphone I can't find her...

Gary grumbled in that agitated tone. He missed his friend and was glad they were going to need her for this assignment he just hoped she would help.

Bill and Nina scanned silently from the drivers seats of the two cars. Both had their reasons for not being too comfortable around the person they were essentially coming to beg to come back to the team to help them fix a problem they technically created.
tumblr_muf3lkBwcJ1risr9ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0ouu5QqYR1qc36kyo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mv44ve2GvN1risr9ko1_1280.png


She carried a secret far from human yet she lived among them. The war of the black kings had presumably wiped out all of the were creatures vampires and most of if not all of the other known supernatural races. Those that were left in hiding had learned to adapt or evolve so that travel within the human worlds was easier.

The Black Kings had been brothers archaic heads of the supernatural realms but their dire hatred of each other had caused them to destroy themselves and nearly wipe out all of their own kinds much to the human's dismay. Human aid was not permitted in the great war. Problems within the ranks of the races remained there with no outside interference. Now the humans were left to simply reminisce those they suspected were lost forever.

There were however those who were mortal born of the supernatural beings. They had always been the bridge between the ancient races and the humans... now... those that knew their birthright of half supernatural blood. One such Halfbreed did not believe that all of the supernatural were dead... a Nomad... a wanderer... He searched for clues and signs of any supernatural beings still alive.

tumblr_n59aazBWSt1txnmcao1_1280.jpg
 
tumblr_n44trudWUm1snp4c5o4_1280.jpg


He needed to regain his ship minus his former captain who was clearly bound for the noose. The local Tavern owner had a possible idea but he was not sure his crew would cotton to the idea of getting a woman's help having seen her however he was more than willing to accept her help as it helped her too and set her on the run and the sea with him.

tumblr_mdq5rwKIVw1qzleu4o1_1280.jpg


Daughter of the Territorial Governor had its advantages and its burdens... She was an only child and by not being a boy she was only worth to her father the family she could marry into by his order and arrangement. Unfortunately his arrangement was a slime of a business associate. Luckily she had managed to befriend a tavern owner in one of the darker parts of the docks over the years who was more than willing to help her hatch a plan to escape this unfortunate fate and maybe just maybe take a large piece of her father's ill gotten fortune as well.
 
Threadless character {In the works}

tumblr_myupssxOkj1rv113zo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_myw2hdgmwL1ru3okco1_500.jpg


tumblr_mymftfKSYM1ru3okco1_500.jpg
 
Threadless character 2 {In the Works}

tumblr_mz94ruX3aw1risr9ko1_500.jpg


tumblr_mz5q05BGcX1rv113zo1_500.jpg


tumblr_mvnb37xqkm1sl89o4o1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_n6d3cx5FKl1r8cbwbo1_400.jpg

Experiment of a mad man or something more. He assembled them or was it imprisoned them in the lavish arena of a mansion acres of paradise with everything they could want. SO many different walks of life the good the bad and the devious... but who is truly the good the bad or the devious? Who was behind this the money... the power behind the mind?

~~~~~
tumblr_mp66zgwNeY1suacxno1_250.jpg

Innocence single fresh out of college wanting to travel the world helping people but that needs money so when the anonymous offer came to participate in a study to show the "True goodness" Still alive and well in humanity she was on board... it would help her to help others.

tumblr_n6cbhdikZl1tp8z9io1_250.jpg

A survivor she knew how to play the game where no one got hurt but where she always came out with just what she wanted or needed. Money... glamorous house new car... Her looks and that sweet southern charm made her life easy and if it helped others all the better but she never intentionally hurt anyone and no one ever got the chance to hurt her.

tumblr_mrini4RBHl1sns6h1o1_250.jpg

If evil had a more perfect face than hers it would not have lasted long. She was not beyond getting her hands dirty... or bloody if she had to but it was far more fun to make others do her killing and really any of her bidding for her. Ruining lives to get ahead was to her like painting or singing to other artists.

tumblr_n0l7hfk5sF1qlaivuo1_250.jpg

Good

tumblr_n5x5zs28LV1tzpc80o1_250.jpg

Devious

tumblr_mmbfc5OxIz1s5rry1o1_250.jpg

Evil
 
Motorcycles parties dancing. She was a bartender and a stripper a bit of a wild child free spirit till that infernal thing called love dropped him into her life



He was all business... Old family wealth but he had found his own calling in the world. his only "fun" was the family horses and his yacht even that he had a crew on call for. He would have never even taken a second look at a woman like her but Love had other plans.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_n1wc1qJe7m1qa8vjlo1_500.jpg

He was a soldier... a guard. Guarding who or what he was not totally sure. All he could see of the building he and the others were told not to let anyone around was a balcony. A fairly peaceful soothing looking place. They were told not to stare or speak to anyone they saw on the balcony if they ever did.
tumblr_n5wchuWwqy1srs18eo1_400.jpg


One night he saw her... Something strange about her but that only seemed to draw him to her. The question was now how to meet her and why she never seemed to leave that strange building?
tumblr_n6qyxfMiQZ1risr9ko1_1280.jpg


She was an orphan... all that anyone ever really knew about here was her unique abilities. So the government worked against itself. Some seeking to exploit her abilities and others commanded to protect her above all else. Most of the guards protecting her safe house had no clue who was within it or why they were guarding it orders were simple... if anyone approached that was not Col. Grayson they were to shoot first shoot to kill and bury any and all mess leaving the tags for Col. Grayson.

Icelynn was an enigma... visions... magic... minor sway over the elements. Her sway seeming limited to starting a fire. "Encouraging" plants to grow with the help of a small watering can that see me to fill on its own whenever she picked it up. She was also well versed in making sure the breeze kept the Colonel's cigarette smoke blowing away from her.

Her visions had recently shown her a guard... young man... holding her like she saw the couples doing as they danced on tv... but why and was he one of hers or who was he?
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nc79rbDDVU1risr9ko1_500.jpg


Welcome. We are most pleased that you chose to answer our invite so promptly. Before you are your choices. Three buttons ins offering illusion... one offering dream... and one marked farewell. Which will you choose?
 
SteveBoyd10.jpg


If the past 400 years had taught him anything it was that no matter how hard you try to avoid it every race... every tribe... every land would feel the devastation of war deception and evil. There was no utopia... not any more... not since the humans were given primary power in a foolhardy attempt to end the struggling and strife and with that the Ancient races the Gods and Goddesses allowed themselves to fade into the shadows. They still walk the realms but few have the sight to know who they are anymore.

Events though were changing and the races and realms were reawakening and seeking the powers of old once more their weapon of choice once more was...

tumblr_nkwkzthOAE1risr9ko1_1280.jpg


Alexandra Grey

She had still not awakened yet her "mortal job" revealed to many that somewhere she knew what she was deep down.

To the mortals she was a deep cover agent capable of completely becoming the required person as if they had always existed. When needed her ability to eliminate the enemy without a trace was never questioned but greatly demanded. Centuries ago they had been assigned together but when factions realized he would not kill her if needed to protect whoever held power from her rage they were turned on each other to the death no one realizing that death would refuse them as death feared her. A pact was made and death joined forces with the sun priests and cleared their minds of each other then cast them to the ends of the realms.

Now their paths cross again as factions disguised as humans seek to manipulate her powers and leave her lost in her "mortal life". He had no idea it was her until...
~~~~~~~~~~

Director Jacobs I work alone know that. That was our deal when I agreed to sign back on. Now you say I have to have a handler and of all people you make it agent Laurent who nearly got me killed on countless occasions. What is the threat so great you are willing to go back on our agreement?

Alexandra growed trying to maintain her calm.

The director looked at her straight faced revealing nothing as he spoke.

My bosses orders I tried to go to bat for you on this but they don't understand how you can do what you do and they really don't trust who you are going to have to become for this deep cover operation in Europe.

Alexandra looked to the file her new "handler" Sabrina Laurent handed her. Reading it carefully she smiled.

You didn't tell me I would have to sink back down into the decadent depths of the Countessa.

Her eyes flickered and shimmered. She loved being the Countessa... wealth... power... devious mystery... with an entire country willing to protect her at any cost.

Agent Laurent glared at getting saddled with this psychological freak show.

We have added to her profile to help bring her a little more into the current times outside of her compound. At the request of an old business partner the Countessa has made a contribution to assist a new security system creation and she...

You mean me... that is how th I works agent Laurent... the Countessa is me so whatever you have added is added to me.

You... she growled... have also been involved in travel to regions that no one can get access to. Rumors are that you have so very damming dirt on the governments that have let you travel to this locations. You have also bought some entertaining locations throughout Europe. I leave those reasons to you. You plane leaves in an hour.

No agent Laurent your plane does... the Countessa has a private jet sitting and a pilot on call 24/7 at an undisclosed airport. See you if I must in London and dear do try not to get me killed.

With that Alexandra walked out of the room already falling deep into the Countessa persona.

Sabrina looked to the director.

You are walking a fine line Monk. They will never be paired up again and my orders are clear if they ever near each other or show signs of remembering... she dies. Why does a holy sect care about a being created solely to kill through deception and masquerade?

He looked at her unphased.

I could ask you the same thing but I already know your reasons for trying to get her killed and I know even with his memory wiped he refused you again.

With that Sabrina stormed out of the office to catch her flight to London.
 
Last edited:
Meleena Legacy was the one factor that was not under the thumb and rule of the arrogant pompous supernatural ruler of the region Valen T'kar so he had hatched a plan. Summon the spirit of an Incubus and create it to be the ultimate lure to bring the wild and free feline in line and under control. He made the incubus perfectly imaged to her tastes and hungers... except one... little did regional lord know but the wild thorn in his side was not only a feline shifter... and artist but she was a very cunning and sensual Domme and she was currently hungry for a new pet... one who could withstand her more feral side and who better than... an incubus. Especially if he was created to adapt to her every like kink and desire.

Valen stood before the ancient stone as pale fingers traced the carved warnings and long forgotten magic. Glancing to a darkened form he grinned.

You have the dagger of Zejna?

The form seemed to nod.

The Onyx blade prison was just where the text said and its guardians were less than the challenge the legends claimed.

With that a heart skipped across the stone slab as the carvings sparked. The dagger then gently handed to Valen and with that the darkness was gone. Valen then took the dagger and dragged it over the heart drawing out any lingering life's blood to feed the dagger. Then taking hair he had collected from the target he intended this spirit to manipulate he tied it around the blade.

Your offering and your task... incubus exit your spirits prison... mortal visage of raven mane... poets deep soul... eyes of oceans depths... your hunger solely for your target as you enchant and seduce the wild little feline guiding her to the depths of my power and command. Now with blade and blood spirit be reborn as the temptation... the enchantment... incubus soul now mortal man.

Feline and the incubus pics
 
Last edited:
Feline and the incubus possible character pics

500px-InfoboxWendy_zps4e7808a5.jpg

Tumblr_mweixwR3bw1rjrfw0o1_500_zps7397206d.png

tumblr_n2rk0fNLnH1sg2817o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwu8r5fxLf1qbrukho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfemx3LrWX1qalt7yo1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_nilj5eBgPQ1risr9ko1_1280.jpg



Mob connected Madame/sister to Daniel. Cheriss had been the gift that Daniel would sell her to his friends from the time she hit puberty. Then she was taken in and rescued by the local Madame and Mob Princess in their town who groomed her to take over for her in the coming years. Now Cheriss is the Mobs most trusted and beloved Madame and her brother is a Corrupt detective for the local police department who now uses the girls that she helps to go after her and has also sent others to go after his sister but Cheriss is a survivor thanks to her mentor and the life she was forced to live. Long raven hair and well graced and toned form.

Ethan is Daniel's Ia secretly assigned partner who can't stand him or his methods but has no choice but to be assigned to him for now. Though he is learning more about his partners past now that he is seeing Cheriss. He was originally told to act like he was "cut from the same cloth" as Daniel to learn all he can about him and that’s how he met Cheriss. He was told to go after her and do whatever he wanted to her short of killing her and he went but instead of being able to follow to some extent to not blow his cover he ended up falling in love with her and now works even harder to help IA get whatever they can on Detective Katarra to put him away for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have been seeing each other for months now. Ethan using a secret entrance to come and go as he pleases without raising suspicion with her brother his partner Daniel. Cheriss found it strangely comforting to have him around it was a very strange union but still it was perfect in her mind. She woke up looking over at him still sleeping there beside her with a smile faintly gracing his face made her smile. Curling up against his chest and shoulder she closed her eyes again as fingertips faintly trail along his chest.

Glancing briefly at the clock beside the bed she sighed a little knowing he would have to leave soon to go to work, ignoring that unfortunate necessity she snuggled her still naked form closer to him and nipped softly at his earlobe.
 
Last edited:
00c838b8.jpg

Lyria Wolf
Half Fallen
Half human

Her father had been the Fallen of Lust her mother some mortal who had unfortunately found herself in his path when he became unbound and free for a time to roam the earth. Lyria knew of her ability and the lure she could manipulate and how whenever she was near one of the other fallen her birthright power fought to take control. She has worked for years now hunting her father and his siblings brethren whatever they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Another night another bottle of tequila as Lyria sat back in a darkened corner staring out over the club. Some hyperactive band from Greece dancing around the stage singing in both Greek and English about alcohol clearly another invite from Katia, she did have pretty good taste in music. It was rare that she take any real down time but since she had for now parted company with her former associates she had found this little place to hang out that also gave her a decent vantage point for not only the darker points in this town but also the less expected proper and "high society" decadence that her kind also used as hunting grounds. Not all of the fallen nor their offspring have to leave their hunting to the poorer and darker parts of town. There is just as much if not more corruption and easily manipulated people who are loaded with money to satisfy those manipulated dark desires and needs.

It was a slow night a surprisingly peaceful night as she sat back thinking more over what the spawn of yet another unbound fallen had to say... NO salvation for the damned... Why not give in and take her rightful place in this mortal world... all it took was to give into her demonic blood instead of fight it and hunt her own kind. With her "powers" she would never be lonely... no she would never me alone lonely was very different. Having powers of lust it was clear who her father was she had fought and sent him back to his prison a couple of times. It seemed like all her life she had been fighting them... at least since her powers activated and she learned what she was. Her powers have since them given her companions but nothing that she was ever sure was real and not just human hormones reacting to her powers.

She watched a young couple dance and kiss and seem so very much in love and shook her head... they were happy now but what would their life hold for them in 30 years? She saw another couple but the man held the scent of another woman on him as well the woman he was dancing with held the scent of anther male as well. Affair perhaps... or a prostitute and her latest paycheck... who knew. Two very different angles of this human existence and only two of many.

Her eyes closed and opened slowly seeming to softly flash red then back to their deep brown near black mortal color. Someone or something was near but what and was it there seeking her or just happened to wander into her general area? No the sense was not being masked... not being suddenly "covered up" this presence was no accident... She did not acknowledge it directly and poured herself another shot of tequila and sat back drinking.

They get a rise out of you that they will never know about.

A male voice slithered through the ethers for her ears only.

Join me for a drink or get out Jacob.

Her voice sliced through for his ears.

Jacob laughed a little and spoke again

Perhaps another time Lyria... looks like your pet cop is looking for you.
~~~~~~
32104b0d-869b-4dd6-a018-a1fd05bdbc26_zps7c6de244.jpg

((Pic idea for the cop.))
((Jacob picture below))
tumblr_lzemhz8aHy1qdu5pco1_500.jpg

 
Last edited:
tumblr_n5o1n9KnDv1txnmcao1_1280.jpg


tumblr_nilj5eBgPQ1risr9ko1_1280.jpg


You are awake... finally.

She teased him with a wink. She watched him stretching and slowly moving from the bed after stretching that stunning muscular body.

Surprised I can move at all after bedding down with a lioness in lace.

He looked over with a smile. He could not believe where he was and who was there with him.

Well hurry up I hate to dine alone.

With that and a twirl placing her back to him in the backless velvet and lace dress she swayed her way out of the room.

~~~~~~~
Months earlier

The club was remodeled for a new "owner" all the guys knew was the new owner was a woman who had very specific plans for the club. They had heard that this new owner had been a dancer herself long ago or something like that and now she owned clubs and casinos and restaurants all over the world. There was also talk that she was single so that had everyones attention. The night the club opened withh all the renovations and remodeling done she arrived. Long dark hair dark intoxicating eyes as she stood by the bar as each of the dancers were introduced to her as well as servers bartenders and other staff. She was introduced as Catalina Dillon. She smiled approvingly at each of the dancers and staff a poker face as it seemed all the Sam smile to each of them but she had found one she knew would be hers.
 
Last edited:
Artistic Desire

tumblr_ndi83mcoYX1qgbi8io1_400.gif


tumblr_md10wcUf0N1r21xm5o1_500.jpg


tumblr_ng2qrawC2x1r7eta3o1_400.gif
 
Last edited:
The royal detail...

tumblr_muty4dZWqs1risr9ko1_1280.jpg


tumblr_n5x5zs28LV1tzpc80o1_250.jpg


tumblr_mz7ff1De2a1rcc0lwo1_500.jpg


Aren't you supposed to be protecting me from amorous young men not becoming one...

She smiled standing looking out over this strange city as she felt his hand brush at her hair and his strong body a breath away from her back.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top