Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
GILF_69
Experienced
 
GILF_69 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northeast USA
Posts: 40
How it's really done...

I've wanted to share this "how it's done" story since it happened, but I'm thinking that only my Lit friends would really understand and appreciate it. Here goes...

Several months ago, I went back to work full time after having been a part timer for years. Most nights, I get home significantly later than my hubby because I commute by train. I walk into a house with children, a grandchild, mind full of what I need to do for dinner, how much laundry I need to get done, can I sit for 5 minutes before tackling everything. Last Thursday night was no different. I walked in the door with mind racing and couldn't wait to change out of my suit and into something comfortable. I said hello to the kids and made my slow way up to our third floor bedroom, which is blessedly isolated from the rest of the house.

I walked in to find my husband sitting on the bed, laptop in hand. The bed was made, there was incense burning, and obviously, I was curious. I set my coffe down on the nightstand and kissed him hello, then sat next to him on the bed. When I asked him how his day was, he told me a story of having come home early because he wasn't feeling well at work. He used his free time at home to browse on Lit and was inspired to write an erotic story about all the things he would do to me when I got home in my tight little skirt and jacket. The thoughts of dinner and laundry went right out of my head as I started to read it.

As I was reading, he took my heels off and started to massage my stocking feet. Is there anything more intimate than someone taking your shoes off? And rubbing your feet? We peeled off clothes layer by layer until we were both happily out of the confines of clothes and laying naked together. (in the middle of the evening? On a work night? OMG). He proceeded to show me in every way possible just how much he loved me and my body. My nipples were hard when he took them in his mouth for licking and sucking and gentle nibbles. I was already wet when his tongue and fingers made it to my pussy, fucking me with his fingers, driving me crazy with his tongue. I was completely on the edge as he made his way with his tongue to the rest of my body. Feather kisses on my neck and back, hands on my ass. Massage oil everywhere.

By the time he took me with his gorgeous cock, I was humming like Clapton's best guitar. He fucked my pussy like a wild thing and I loved every minute of it. The orgasm that rocked through my body went from hair to toes and every molecule I possess was vibrating. Seeing me cum always send him right over, and that night was no exception.

When we were laying together afterward, he thanked me. For the sex? No. For allowing him to indulge me. For giving him the gift of my orgasm.

That, gentlemen, is how we do that. Next time you're wondering about spicing things up or changing the way things are, take a page from my dear one. Nurturing and indulgence go a long way to getting into a woman's stockings!

There's only one thing that could have made the night more exciting - if there had been another man or woman sitting on the bed with him when I got home!

Happy new year, my friends. May it be filled with all the cock or pussy you desire.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
RAddams
Literotica Guru
 
RAddams is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 853
Very hot story, but there a many other ways to also get it "really done"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
ace195008
Literotica Guru
 
ace195008's Avatar
 
ace195008 is online now
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: EastCoast
Posts: 2,046
Ty gilf_69 you and your hubby rock
__________________
From and old sage: doesn't pay to advertise unless you can produce

- Creator of software, enjoyer of arts, including Photography.
- Love of Music - especially R&R, Jazz
- Big AC/DC Fan ...ROCK on
- Excellent cook , cant say I am a chef
- I am 60 not dead you know
- A tall guy, 6' 8" ....
- My Motto: "When the going gets tough the tough get
going"
-----------------------------
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
chipcarver
Really Really Experienced
 
chipcarver is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 308
Thank you for the advice. Since I am always home before my wife maybe I'll try this sometime!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
notme1467
Really Really Experienced
 
notme1467 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: CANADA
Posts: 458
amazing

evening lucky you and him on so many levels.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #6
GILF_69
Experienced
 
GILF_69 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northeast USA
Posts: 40
Of Course...

it's not the only way to get things done, but it sure was fun!

The point was really that sometimes, especially with two people working, you sometimes get caught up in the mundane day-to-day stresses and set aside things that are fun, naughty, and great stress relievers. Our weekends are often filled with sex and rock-n-roll, but during the week it's sometimes difficult to connect because there are so many other things going on. It was an amazing treat to put all that aside and just be with my husband and concentrate on pleasure.

Now, if we could just round up a willing "third", I'd be a happy girl!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #7
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by GILF_69 View Post
Most nights, I get home significantly later than my hubby because I commute by train. I walk into a house with children, a grandchild, mind full of what I need to do for dinner, how much laundry I need to get done, can I sit for 5 minutes before tackling everything. Last Thursday night was no different. I walked in the door with mind racing and couldn't wait to change out of my suit and into something comfortable. I said hello to the kids and made my slow way up to our third floor bedroom, which is blessedly isolated from the rest of the house.
So if you get home significantly later - why has he not got the kids organized, done the laundry and started to prepare dinner? Nope he was doing none of that - despite getting home early he decided to get his rocks off reading lit. He made the bed - does that always make you hot and steamy?

"You go back to full-time work now honey - but hey you can still wash my socks and sew my old blue jeans. Then cook me up some bacon and some beans."
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 08:13 PM   #8
Rainshine
Puddle Jumper
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 9,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
So if you get home significantly later - why has he not got the kids organized, done the laundry and started to prepare dinner? Nope he was doing none of that - despite getting home early he decided to get his rocks off reading lit. He made the bed - does that always make you hot and steamy?

"You go back to full-time work now honey - but hey you can still wash my socks and sew my old blue jeans. Then cook me up some bacon and some beans."
hahaha Trust Night to bring it back to reality.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #9
GILF_69
Experienced
 
GILF_69 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northeast USA
Posts: 40
My reality is obviously significantly different than Night's. Am I an old fashioned woman because I love to cook and love to keep my man happy? Maybe, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He does more for me and our family than can probably be dreamed of in Night's little world. And I certainly don't want the pussy-whipped mama's boy in my house that Night describes. The point is that I CHOOSE the life I have. I am a capable, independent, intelligent, and strong woman. I don't need to do what I do. I WANT to do what I do. If I'm going to be judged for it, so be it. They're going to judge you one way or another, so you may as well do it the fu**ing way you want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 09:26 PM   #10
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by GILF_69 View Post
My reality is obviously significantly different than Night's. Am I an old fashioned woman because I love to cook and love to keep my man happy? Maybe, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He does more for me and our family than can probably be dreamed of in Night's little world. And I certainly don't want the pussy-whipped mama's boy in my house that Night describes. The point is that I CHOOSE the life I have. I am a capable, independent, intelligent, and strong woman. I don't need to do what I do. I WANT to do what I do. If I'm going to be judged for it, so be it. They're going to judge you one way or another, so you may as well do it the fu**ing way you want.
Maybe I'm reading Night's post wrong, but I see no such description. Night seems to be commenting on the "reality" that you presented to us.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 09:31 PM   #11
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by GILF_69 View Post
He used his free time at home to browse on Lit and was inspired to write an erotic story about all the things he would do to me when I got home in my tight little skirt and jacket.
Himm, (or should of that been hmm - na not this time) I wonder with all that overaggressive tone in your response that your original post in this thread is indeed the actual story - not that the thought had occurred to me at all when I first read it - never.

I never made assumptions or inference that a real man would be considered pussy-whipped if they used just a little logic that perhaps sharing in the roles that keeps a house-hold together may just get him a little more "pussy" with a less tired partner. Who is the one really being whipped?

Then again - who am I to judge an old fashioned grandmother heading out to work in her tight little skirt and jacket. If you can cut it - rock it - while you also put another log on the fire.

Last edited by NightL : 02-25-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Fuck it - fix a typo - Does the G in GILF really stand for Guy? Does 69 mean you are like every other GILF wannabe using 69 in their username? - Close but never quite getting there in auto-fellatio?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #12
2TryAnything
Literotica Guru
 
2TryAnything's Avatar
 
2TryAnything is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
So if you get home significantly later - why has he not got the kids organized, done the laundry and started to prepare dinner? Nope he was doing none of that - despite getting home early he decided to get his rocks off reading lit. He made the bed - does that always make you hot and steamy?

"You go back to full-time work now honey - but hey you can still wash my socks and sew my old blue jeans. Then cook me up some bacon and some beans."
Why would any of this even be posted here? Literotica is, after all, a sex site. The lovely GILF_69 seemed quite satisfied by the events described in her original post and the parts that specifically had to do with sex were damned hot!

Is the editorial commentary and the judgmental attitude that it obviously reveals even necessary? Furthermore, wouldn't it be more to the liking of all the readers of this forum if the subsequent discussion were about the sex rather than being about someone's perception that hubby isn't holding up his end of the bargain around the house?

I, for one, am very happy for GILF that she was able to enjoy some steamy sex on a weeknight and, in the process, feel like her man thinks she's the hottest thing going.

He sounds like an okay guy to me.
__________________
My hot new tumblelog: http://2tryanything.tumblr.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #13
Rainshine
Puddle Jumper
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 9,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TryAnything View Post
Why would any of this even be posted here? Literotica is, after all, a sex site. The lovely GILF_69 seemed quite satisfied by the events described in her original post and the parts that specifically had to do with sex were damned hot!

Is the editorial commentary and the judgmental attitude that it obviously reveals even necessary? Furthermore, wouldn't it be more to the liking of all the readers of this forum if the subsequent discussion were about the sex rather than being about someone's perception that hubby isn't holding up his end of the bargain around the house?

I, for one, am very happy for GILF that she was able to enjoy some steamy sex on a weeknight and, in the process, feel like her man thinks she's the hottest thing going.

He sounds like an okay guy to me.
Well, actually this part of Lit is a sex forum. This particular part is a How To forum, to be precise. I'm not sure this is a How To but that aside, the word forum implies a place for discussion and exchange. So of course, discussions will be had. Everyone won't always agree, or like what you say and why should they? Life (and Lit) would be very boring if they did.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #14
2TryAnything
Literotica Guru
 
2TryAnything's Avatar
 
2TryAnything is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Well, actually this part of Lit is a sex forum. This particular part is a How To forum, to be precise. I'm not sure this is a How To but that aside, the word forum implies a place for discussion and exchange. So of course, discussions will be had. Everyone won't always agree, or like what you say and why should they? Life (and Lit) would be very boring if they did.
You won't get any argument from me about anything you've said. My comment was really meant to point out that the discussion seemed not only to be veering away from what most of us come here for, but to be doing so in a way that was unnecessarily negative and judgmental of a man who isn't even here to defend himself.
__________________
My hot new tumblelog: http://2tryanything.tumblr.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #15
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TryAnything View Post
that was unnecessarily negative and judgmental of a man who isn't even here to defend himself.
I'm sure GILF_69 is not far away - will he choose to defend himself?

TryAnything, I believe there are role playing areas somewhere here at Lit - in fact, probably areas for whatever rocks'ya'boat. Have a look around.

Any genuine requests for advice will always be treated with the utmost respect here at the How To... If, however, you are seeking masturbatory literature - ok, wank fodder, you should try looking elsewhere.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #16
bailadora
Literotica Guru
 
bailadora's Avatar
 
bailadora is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In his arms
Posts: 3,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
Any genuine requests for advice will always be treated with the utmost respect here at the How To... If, however, you are seeking masturbatory literature - ok, wank fodder, you should try looking elsewhere.
*nods*

That's why I hang my hat on HT; it's a wank free zone and we make damn sure we keep it that way.
__________________
And yeah, welcome to Dickerotica, where 90% of the men are fapping 24/7. ~ Raw Humor

What we do, Miss Ventura, does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. ~ Lionel, Maid in Manhattan

Experience is what you get when you didnít get what you wanted. ~ Dr. Randy Pausch

This is LIT-erotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters. - swiped from Velvet Darkness

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.~ Stuart Chase

Swiped from Fire Breeze: my johari window. Curiosity and all that jazz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding Dirty PMs: Don't bother. Your orgasm is not my problem.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #17
2TryAnything
Literotica Guru
 
2TryAnything's Avatar
 
2TryAnything is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
I'm sure GILF_69 is not far away - will he choose to defend himself?

TryAnything, I believe there are role playing areas somewhere here at Lit - in fact, probably areas for whatever rocks'ya'boat. Have a look around.

Any genuine requests for advice will always be treated with the utmost respect here at the How To... If, however, you are seeking masturbatory literature - ok, wank fodder, you should try looking elsewhere.
To address the first sentence of your most recent comment, GILF_69 is a woman. Of that you can be sure.

As for role playing or seeking wank fodder, that's not my thing. I enjoy the story section, yes. But I also occasionally read the personals, visit the "Playground", and check out the "How To".

GILF's original post was put in this forum because, in her opinion, it was descriptive of how a man might do some things differently to spice up an otherwise uneventful weeknight.

I was hoping that the subsequent discussion would include comments or stories from other users that might describe their ideas for how to make things less mundane and more spontaneous in the bedroom.

My concern with the initial comment that you posted in this thread was that it was unnecessarily off topic (suggesting anything about the responsibilities for kids and dinner in a family you don't know doesn't seem to have much to do with a sexual how to) and I also feel that none of us should be passing that kind of judgment on others. We don't know their circumstances or the details of their lives and we've not walked in their shoes so, IMHO, it might be better to keep our judgments to ourselves.

Just a thought.

Peace.
__________________
My hot new tumblelog: http://2tryanything.tumblr.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #18
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
I'm sure GILF_69 is not far away - will he choose to defend himself?

TryAnything, I believe there are role playing areas somewhere here at Lit - in fact, probably areas for whatever rocks'ya'boat. Have a look around.

Any genuine requests for advice will always be treated with the utmost respect here at the How To... If, however, you are seeking masturbatory literature - ok, wank fodder, you should try looking elsewhere.

Yep, you can borrow it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #19
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Yep, you can borrow it.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
I feel myself so much better now
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #20
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
It has all been done so much better by others lately...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
People living in sub standard housing, not able to afford acrylic paints! They smash up bus shelters, and they also masturbate!!

http://youtu.be/gvhlMnprQ5Y
yep - this is a woman as well
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #21
2TryAnything
Literotica Guru
 
2TryAnything's Avatar
 
2TryAnything is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast
Posts: 522
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
It has all been done so much better by others lately...


yep - this is a woman as well
Ha ha haaaa! Ok, whatever works for you.

I wasn't gonna' even bother with this because I really just wanted to put it out there that it's unfair to pass judgment, especially when one doesn't possess all (or any) of the details of a situation. Couple that with the fact that this is supposed to be a "how to" forum and that I was genuinely hoping to see some useful discourse on other users' experiences with spicing up their love lives. Overall, the approach I took seemed like a nicer and generally more productive one than getting all defensive and bent out of shape.

In any case, I am GILF_69's husband. So, I am not making an assumption about her gender. I can also tell you that her original post is completely accurate (except maybe for the part about me taking off her shoes before I massaged her feet - I think she actually took them off).

The cool thing about being really secure in my role as her husband is that I don't feel the need to explain or justify anything to anybody - especially not to a person behind a keyboard whom I've never met and likely never will. I know what I bring to the relationship with my terrific wife and so does she - and that's all that matters.

As for her response to you, she typed what she was feeling at the time. If you want to believe that the "reality" is she must be a guy because she stood up for me and for herself, then knock yourself out. It's too bad for you though, because she's really starting to get her feet wet to Lit and might have provided some genuinely helpful and enjoyable "how to" banter in the forum. Oh well.

Anyway, as I wrote earlier, peace.
__________________
My hot new tumblelog: http://2tryanything.tumblr.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #22
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #23
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
oh well - if the bed making technique fails there is always
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #24
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,384
does anyone else see the irony..

judging someone..
for judging someone..

especially when one might not have been actually judging..

not that I'm judging anyone..
we're only allowed to form opinions about other people in real life.. I guess
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #25
2TryAnything
Literotica Guru
 
2TryAnything's Avatar
 
2TryAnything is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast
Posts: 522
It's all good, folks. Feel how you like and form whatever opinions you like. I long ago came to the realization that there's only so much effort I'm willing to expend in situations like this one.

GiggLeGasm, you may be right. While I was trying my best to take the high road in all my posts here, I am only human and it's entirely possible that there was some degree of defensiveness/judgment underlying the things I was trying to say. But, just as my wife was standing up for me in her own way, I was standing up for her and, in part, for myself - I was just trying to do it in an honest, straight-forward way without resorting to sarcasm or humor at the expense of another. I suppose I assumed that approach would promote both thought and productive discussion.

Ah well.
__________________
My hot new tumblelog: http://2tryanything.tumblr.com/
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.