Old 02-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
SeleucusNicator
Virgin

New here

This is a repost of a thread in the personals forum. I do not mean to spam, but it seemed appropiate to post this here as well:

Hello everyone. I actually joined a long time ago but have been largely inactive all this time. But now, I would like to become more involve in this wonderful forum. I'll tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 19, a man, bisexual (more into girls than boys though) and I enjoy BDSM and slavery. I consider myself a switch, tending to be more a slave than a Master, as I am not confident in my ability to properly dominate someone. I'm white, although somewhat tanned, not overtly fit (I'm a bit overweight) with light brown hair and eyes. I have been told I have large nipples, and I think it's true (they're my favorite feature)

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself. I would like to engage in an online relationship (I live in Mexico) as I am not ready for something in real life right now. However, if we agree, I can commit to this online relationship. Please, no male slaves, I only like male Masters.

Cheers.