Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 02-23-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
LeatherChainsPunk
Really Experienced

Licking Boots (Clean) and Rubbing Cock on Boots

I enjoy getting my boots licked or cleaned when showing the sub his/her place at the start of a scene. It's a turn-on for me on both sides.
As an expansion I sometimes turn to rubbing his dick with my boots. Still haven't found something comparable for a female sub, though.

Are there others who enjoy this, too?
Does anyone have special suggestions or ideas around this?

Last edited by LeatherChainsPunk : 02-25-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
Ropebunny
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherChainsPunk View Post
I enjoy getting my boots licked or cleaned when showing the sub his/her place at the start of a scene. It's a turn-on for me on both sides.
As an expansion I sometimes turn to rubbing his dick with my boots. Still haven't found something comparable for a female sub, though.

Are there others who enjoy this, too?
Does anyone have special suggestions or ideas around this?
I'm just wondering why you couldn't do the same with a female sub?

It really is quite enjoyable and leads on quite nicely to some foot-fucking (something I find quite humiliating, which makes it all the better!)
'And a few days later twelve of the eggs hatched out, but the thirteenth egg was no good. To this day I've wondered whether it was the same one that was always showing, and whether that was the one that was no good. My brother said that the hen knew it was no good and didn't bother to keep it warm. He may have been right. Children are rather like hens. They know things that men and women don't know, but when they grow up they forget them.' A Hen and some Eggs ~ Frank Sargeson.

I want to know everything
I want to be everywhere
I want to fuck everyone in the world
I want to do something that matters
~
I do not want this
Nine Inch Nails

Old 02-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #3
LeatherChainsPunk
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropebunny View Post
I'm just wondering why you couldn't do the same with a female sub?
It really is quite enjoyable and leads on quite nicely to some foot-fucking (something I find quite humiliating, which makes it all the better!)
Thanks for answering. Up to now I thought of labia as very sensitive/vulnerable, far more so than a cock. but I like learning new things. thanks. and for the foot fuck, would it be absolutely necessary to get the foot out of the boot? so far I haven't played with a female sub who was into feet; the boot licking was all I got on that part.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #4
Ropebunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherChainsPunk View Post
Thanks for answering. Up to now I thought of labia as very sensitive/vulnerable, far more so than a cock. but I like learning new things. thanks. and for the foot fuck, would it be absolutely necessary to get the foot out of the boot? so far I haven't played with a female sub who was into feet; the boot licking was all I got on that part.
Not totally necessary, it would all depend on the size/shape of boot. I reckon a dainty, leather, long toed boot could feel incredible.

You don't have to be into footplay to get enjoyment out of it. A sub that's into humiliation and is a bit squicky about feet could really get off on this. Same for the sadist that revels in inflicting emotional discomfort and pleasure at the same time...
'And a few days later twelve of the eggs hatched out, but the thirteenth egg was no good. To this day I've wondered whether it was the same one that was always showing, and whether that was the one that was no good. My brother said that the hen knew it was no good and didn't bother to keep it warm. He may have been right. Children are rather like hens. They know things that men and women don't know, but when they grow up they forget them.' A Hen and some Eggs ~ Frank Sargeson.

I want to know everything
I want to be everywhere
I want to fuck everyone in the world
I want to do something that matters
~
I do not want this
Nine Inch Nails

Old 02-24-2013, 02:20 AM   #5
LeatherChainsPunk
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropebunny View Post
Same for the sadist that revels in inflicting emotional discomfort and pleasure at the same time...
good to know. *grins*

Old 02-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #6
Kim_Burly

To me, licking and kissing the shoes or feet it is a great way of saying to my Dom "There is NOTHING that I won't do for you, I am yours." Another nice thing to do is massage his feet with Spikenard oil before bedtime.

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #7
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Yeah, I've never fantasised about this scene at all, not me.

Women's genitals are just about as tender as a man's. with a bit of care for the exposed soft membranes-- but that shit is tougher than you'd expect!

Some knowledge of female anatomy helps. Know where the clitoral shaft is, and roll the tip of your toe across it, have her back up to you and rub her pussy against the barrel, or hump against the vamp...

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #8
LeatherChainsPunk
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Burly View Post
To me, licking and kissing the shoes or feet it is a great way of saying to my Dom "There is NOTHING that I won't do for you, I am yours." Another nice thing to do is massage his feet with Spikenard oil before bedtime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Yeah, I've never fantasised about this scene at all, not me.

Women's genitals are just about as tender as a man's. with a bit of care for the exposed soft membranes-- but that shit is tougher than you'd expect!

Some knowledge of female anatomy helps. Know where the clitoral shaft is, and roll the tip of your toe across it, have her back up to you and rub her pussy against the barrel, or hump against the vamp...
Thank you both for your input.