Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 02-15-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
Euphonic
Really Really Experienced

Arrow Men, do you prefer erotic minds in women, or perfect bodies?

Strangely enough, it seems my erotic mind is the big attraction. Of course I will still diet and exercise, but knowing it is the mental imagery I create that is the turn on, I'm thinking agonizing over how large a woman's body is, is overrated. Eat Pray Love was right, gain a few pounds and men don't really care.
Difference in life is necessary. The source of a sound cannot be determined with only one ear. My first story on Lit. It had a red H but I took voting off, because if I disagreed with someone on a thread, they went and one starred it! Jerks.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Some Thread Posts:
Http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...p=43312579#151
Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=813202#450

HOW TO EAT PUSSY INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Learn to do it right, or she'll find someone who did!
www.tube8.com/erotic/how-to-eat-pussy/13213181/

Old 02-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
Strangely enough, it seems my erotic mind is the big attraction. Of course I will still diet and exercise, but knowing it is the mental imagery I create that is the turn on, I'm thinking agonizing over how large a woman's body is, is overrated. Eat Pray Love was right, gain a few pounds and men don't really care.
I don't understand what constitutes an erotic mind in your question.

As you write about a "mental imagery you create", it sounds like you would ask:
"Do you prefer someone who is good with words in verbal and/or written form or someone with a hot body?"

(Other options could be f.e. an erotic mind on a more physical level, along the lines of a nymphomaniac...)

So please elaborate your definition of "erotic mind".

Old 02-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

While I have passed up real life sex several times in my life due to the lack of physical attraction, I never did so for the lack of intelligence, eloquentness or decentness. Did this help?

Old 02-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #4
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

The mind.

What good is having a sports car if you don't know how to drive it?

The mind drives the body and if a woman has the hottest body you have ever seen, but no desire to enjoy, or allow you to, enjoy it, what's the point?

Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
julius_1975ct
Literotica Guru

the mind is the most erotic organ...

Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Mind, hands down - its where beauty comes from in the first place.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #7
Euphonic
Really Really Experienced

Creating an imagery in the mind of your partner with dialogue and description that excites them into thinking, "Yes, please put that on the menu", and then fulfilling the desire.

Erotic imagery, creativity.

Erotic mind.
Difference in life is necessary. The source of a sound cannot be determined with only one ear. My first story on Lit. It had a red H but I took voting off, because if I disagreed with someone on a thread, they went and one starred it! Jerks.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Some Thread Posts:
Http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...p=43312579#151
Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=813202#450

HOW TO EAT PUSSY INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Learn to do it right, or she'll find someone who did!
www.tube8.com/erotic/how-to-eat-pussy/13213181/

Old 02-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #8
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

Well, if you're not letting us get greedy and say both, then I am voting for erotic minds. I have seen gorgeous bodies before on women who were not sexy. Sex sells.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Quote:
Creating an imagery in the mind of your partner with dialogue and description that excites them into thinking, "Yes, please put that on the menu", and then fulfilling the desire.
Body then.

Because it is MY mind that decides what is erotic and what is not, not hers. It is MY mind that turns her into what I want and makes me believe the fantasy, not hers.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #10
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Then again, if you would have just written:"I'm fat, please tell me that it doesn't matter.", it would have been much easier for you to fish for the desired replies.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #11
rosco rathbone
dutty boukman

Let's don't get carried away with the "body doesn't matter" thing.

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country

Barman give me ah Guinness and Puncheon/ Ah supligen and ah ginseng/ Meh cell phone ringin an ringin/ Me wife dey home an she waitin--rikki jai

callate la puta boca

Old 02-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #12
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Speaking as a dyke there are layers; First attraction-- body, cause that's where we all start. Second attraction-- responsiveness, and a good set of fingernails for my back.
Third-- mind, totally. I can't keep fucking a dimwit.

And yes, I adore big fat women. Also tiny slender women.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 02-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #13
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Erotic mind I think I get. Define "perfect body." Never seen one.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:03 PM   #14
N2outdoors
Really Experienced

Mind wins

Quote:
I can be quite attracted to a less than perfect body when a great personality and/or erotic mind are present.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #15
knot_sweet
mmmm rope...

I'd like to say that body doesn't matter, but of course it does.

As far as erotic imagination, sexual enthusiasm and a desire to please and be pleased goes, I'm not slouch in the bedroom department.

But all the sexuality is contained in a far less than perfect body. And it's a rare man that is willing to overlook the crusty exterior for the creamy centre.

Last night is a perfect example of men saying one thing and behaving in a completely different manner. Men say confidence, talent, relaxed attitudes and fun women are what they want. I'm an ok dancer, and better than a lot of the social night only ladies at the studio because I practice and train hard. It was Salsa night, I love street latin, have hips that move like Mardi Gras on greased bearings, and will dance with anybody for the sheer joy of it. But I got to sit out for half the dances, watching men prefer to dance with prettier, younger, more feminine (or any combination thereof) women than me. I can only assume it's because I'm larger both in height /shoulders/ weight than all but one woman and I wear jeans and t-shirts instead of pretty skirts and tops.

So yeah, body and presentation of that body counts. A lot. Don't for one second ever believe it doesn't.

The follow you just received is a direct result of the lead you just gave. - my dance teacher (and true for both BDSM and ballroom)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Ballroom is a contact sport. - I don't remember who said this.

What's life without whimsy? - Sheldon Cooper

Oh! The Places You'll Go - Dr Seuess

'panem et circenses'

Old 02-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #16
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

I'm not a man, but what the hell?

Body is more important to me in men than in women. But I require a pretty face in women. I don't give three shits about an "erotic mind." Intelligence is important, but the ability to make up dirty stories is not at all correlated with intelligence, as anyone who's ever spent more than a few minutes doing what I do will understand.

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Last edited by BiBunny : 02-15-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
ShyHalie
Virgin

Tit for Tat (forgive the pun)

I worry a lot about my body image and as a woman wanting to be attractive to men, and healthy, it's something I force myself to work at. That said, when I look at a guy for the first time, if I see a huge beer gut hanging out my mind instantly says, 'this guy spends too much time on the couch manning a remote and do I want him sweating on top of me while I smother under that belly??"'. Now, ultimately what is most sexy to me is someone very intelligent. You can have the most amazing physique on the planet but you still need a brain to navigate with.
Bottom line, if a fit (doesn't need to be perfect) guy who takes care of himself is important to me, who am I to say my looks and fitness shouldn't matter to him...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
sethp
I want you to slap me!

Talking

Erotic mind, but keep in mind that men are visual creatures. Your question was wrong though...we don't want a perfect body.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #19
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn

False choice: erotic mind and hot body, or some proportion thereof.

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 02-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #20
intothewoods
Truth seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
I'm not a man, but what the hell?

Body is more important to me in men than in women. But I require a pretty face in women. I don't give three shits about an "erotic mind." Intelligence is important, but the ability to make up dirty stories is not at all correlated with intelligence, as anyone who's ever spent more than a few minutes doing what I do will understand.
FINE. I'll wear that bag on my head!

Old 02-16-2013, 12:35 AM   #21
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

Every post so far has entirely ignored the importance of pheromones. Chemistry is by far the most important element of attraction. First impressions, which for many is about visual stimulation; may be a close second, but ultimately that's just more chemistry too.

The human body is an incredibly complex bag of amazing, continuous chemical reactions.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #22
Netzach
>semiotics?

I've explained it before, but why not again.

Physical - I can't be UNattracted. I like a lot of different things, a ton of different body types, some downright strange things, but if it's not working it's not going to work no matter what.

And someone can be stupid, evil, or crazy enough that I don't want to fuck them, not even once, not in a box, not in socks.

For me? BBW and big on the B doesn't rule someone out, cross into the SSBBW category and you're going to be an exception not a rule. Unfair, but so's life. I can't date Jewish guys either, too much like kissing a brother I don't have.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 02-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #23
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
Erotic mind, but keep in mind that men are visual creatures. Your question was wrong though...we don't want a perfect body.
This.

The idea that men have some magical one size fits all attractor and it's whatever the blonde of the millisecond is - that's just the Man marketing shit to you you don't need.

You don't have to be perfect, I think you just have to look like someone who give's a rat's ass.

Though I've been hit on running 102, uncombed, unwashed, unmade and in sweats.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 02-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #24
ross22
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyHalie View Post
I worry a lot about my body image and as a woman wanting to be attractive to men, and healthy, it's something I force myself to work at. That said, when I look at a guy for the first time, if I see a huge beer gut hanging out my mind instantly says, 'this guy spends too much time on the couch manning a remote and do I want him sweating on top of me while I smother under that belly??"'. Now, ultimately what is most sexy to me is someone very intelligent. You can have the most amazing physique on the planet but you still need a brain to navigate with.
Bottom line, if a fit (doesn't need to be perfect) guy who takes care of himself is important to me, who am I to say my looks and fitness shouldn't matter to him...
I have always been attracted to confident women who are funny, witty and charming. The one big physical turn on for me is pretty eyes. I am a very health conscious fit male but I would never hold a woman to the unrealistic ridiculous standards the world seems to place them. Just be yourself it will be pretty amazing to me..

Old 02-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #25
man_4_milf
Literotica Guru

the mind is the center of it all!