Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #126
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Obama is a dangerous delusional fool. Total economic illiterate.

Yes clearly if we raise minimum wage it will destroy jobs. Never mind the fact that jobs haven't vanished in the past when minimum wage was raised. THIS time it will be different. That's your prediction. Never mind your extensive track record of failed predictions, THIS time you'll be right!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:34 PM   #127
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru
 
KingOrfeo is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 28,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Big time dunce.
What important difference do you see, then, between Clinton and Obama?
__________________
"We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #128
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru
 
KingOrfeo is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 28,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
*snicker*.....I supposed that's why the entirety of the GOP would give their left nuts/ovaries to boot Obama and stick Clinton back in the WH
No, the reason for that would be his color.
__________________
"We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by KingOrfeo : 02-13-2013 at 01:21 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:42 PM   #129
BoyNextDoor
One Man Seven Nation Army
 
BoyNextDoor's Avatar
 
BoyNextDoor is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Right where I should be
Posts: 4,967
If Rubio is the hope of the GOP they are worse off than I thought.

Nothing he is saying about student loans jibes with all his supply side shit he lead with. Then he goes on to make statements long since reported on Politifact to be lies that were repeated with hundreds of millions of dollars of advertising and Obama still won reelection. WTF - ? Get a new shtick.

Plus he looks like a deer in the headlights!

glug-glug-glug

Last edited by boyNextDoor2010 : 02-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #130
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru
 
KingOrfeo is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 28,371
Wasn't there also going to be a Tea Party reply to the SOTU address?
__________________
"We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #131
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 36,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
Wasn't there also going to be a Tea Party reply to the SOTU address?
That's what I remember hearing.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:51 PM   #132
bra_man69
Literotica Guru
 
bra_man69's Avatar
 
bra_man69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: in my cave
Posts: 7,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
That's what I remember hearing.
Shut the fuck up coach
__________________
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #133
BotanyBoy
Earache my eye...
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the hills with the trees.
Posts: 14,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
I'm talking about your "it's not a military, it's a social experiment" comment. I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding the rest of the stuff about gay troops' dating partners getting benefits.
Desegregation was different, black/hispanic/asian men were not held to a lower standard than the white man, in fact it was very much the other way around, they are bigots. The current situation is however different, because we are lowering standards in the name of "fairness" ....

The military's job is to strike faster and hit harder than everyone else am I right?

So why did we drop basic standards in order to let women into combat arms??? Would you rely on Miss 19 push up's and 20 min/mile run time to cover your 6 and drag your ass out after your legs get fucked up??

WELL WOULD YOU?? Neither will any of the males she winds up working with.

Like I said...it's a social exp. it has nothing to do with creating the meanest fighting force on Earth. Otherwise they would have opened the doors and said "Ladies you need to do 77 push up's, 86 sit ups, 15 pull ups, run 2 miles in 13 min and a 12 mi road march in full battle rattle in 2 hrs or less...btw there will be a scored shoot qualification at the end of that march and if you don't hit 36/40 moving targets with 40 rounds you can go back to your desk job with all the other sub standard pond scum." Because THAT would be fair...THAT would be equal...and THAT would have been in the best interest of improving our fighting forces.

Do I need to link the military PFT standards for Men v. Women AGAIN?

Let's just be honest merc...not you nor anyone on the left is genuinely interested in fairness or equality, you just want to look good when you say "I support substandard women in combat b/c that's fair, look how much I love women!!"

Apparently gay bf's/Gf's are now getting spousal benefits that straight folks have to be married to get......because it's fair.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #134
BotanyBoy
Earache my eye...
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the hills with the trees.
Posts: 14,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
No, the reason for that would be his color.
True story.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:01 AM   #135
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by bra_man69 View Post
Shut the fuck up coach
Coach was on your side, no?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #136
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Desegregation was different, black/hispanic/asian men were not held to a lower standard than the white man, in fact it was very much the other way around, they are bigots. The current situation is however different, because we are lowering standards in the name of "fairness" ....

The military's job is to strike faster and hit harder than everyone else am I right?

So why did we drop basic standards in order to let women into combat arms??? Would you rely on Miss 19 push up's and 20 min/mile run time to cover your 6 and drag your ass out after your legs get fucked up??

WELL WOULD YOU?? Neither will any of the males she winds up working with.

Like I said...it's a social exp. it has nothing to do with creating the meanest fighting force on Earth. Otherwise they would have opened the doors and said "Ladies you need to do 77 push up's, 86 sit ups, 15 pull ups, run 2 miles in 13 min and a 12 mi road march in full battle rattle in 2 hrs or less...btw there will be a scored shoot qualification at the end of that march and if you don't hit 36/40 moving targets with 40 rounds you can go back to your desk job with all the other sub standard pond scum." Because THAT would be fair...THAT would be equal...and THAT would have been in the best interest of improving our fighting forces.

Do I need to link the military PFT standards for Men v. Women AGAIN?

Let's just be honest merc...not you nor anyone on the left is genuinely interested in fairness or equality, you just want to look good when you say "I support substandard women in combat b/c that's fair, look how much I love women!!"

Apparently gay bf's/Gf's are now getting spousal benefits that straight folks have to be married to get......because it's fair.


Are gay men held to a different standard? Or are we talking about the women in combat thing now? And I'm not seeing anywhere where it says gay people's dating partners get benefits.

At what time or date are you saying the military lost its readiness?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #137
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyNextDoor2010 View Post
If Rubio is the hope of the GOP they are worse off than I thought.

Nothing he is saying about student loans jibes with all his supply side shit he lead with. Then he goes on to make statements long since reported on Politifact to be lies that were repeated with hundreds of millions of dollars of advertising and Obama still won reelection. WTF - ? Get a new shtick.

Plus he looks like a deer in the headlights!

glug-glug-glug

Yeah I thought he was flat as well. I don't think these rebuttals are very important but he just looked off.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #138
bra_man69
Literotica Guru
 
bra_man69's Avatar
 
bra_man69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: in my cave
Posts: 7,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
Coach was on your side, no?
Ask douchebag sean renaud is was a alt of his.
__________________
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #139
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by bra_man69 View Post
Ask douchebag sean renaud is was a alt of his.
That doesn't make any sense.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:14 AM   #140
sigh
chant mistress
 
sigh's Avatar
 
sigh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: up against the red wall
Posts: 9,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Desegregation was different, black/hispanic/asian men were not held to a lower standard than the white man, in fact it was very much the other way around, they are bigots. The current situation is however different, because we are lowering standards in the name of "fairness" ....

The military's job is to strike faster and hit harder than everyone else am I right?

So why did we drop basic standards in order to let women into combat arms??? Would you rely on Miss 19 push up's and 20 min/mile run time to cover your 6 and drag your ass out after your legs get fucked up??

WELL WOULD YOU?? Neither will any of the males she winds up working with.

Like I said...it's a social exp. it has nothing to do with creating the meanest fighting force on Earth. Otherwise they would have opened the doors and said "Ladies you need to do 77 push up's, 86 sit ups, 15 pull ups, run 2 miles in 13 min and a 12 mi road march in full battle rattle in 2 hrs or less...btw there will be a scored shoot qualification at the end of that march and if you don't hit 36/40 moving targets with 40 rounds you can go back to your desk job with all the other sub standard pond scum." Because THAT would be fair...THAT would be equal...and THAT would have been in the best interest of improving our fighting forces.

Do I need to link the military PFT standards for Men v. Women AGAIN?

Let's just be honest merc...not you nor anyone on the left is genuinely interested in fairness or equality, you just want to look good when you say "I support substandard women in combat b/c that's fair, look how much I love women!!"

Apparently gay bf's/Gf's are now getting spousal benefits that straight folks have to be married to get......because it's fair.
I agree with you on women in combat and will take it one more step. Let women who meet the same standards as men go through the exact same training WITH men, as in live with them, shower with them, shit with them, eat with them and train alongside them step for step. If we want men and women to trust each other in combat, then that's the way to do it.

As for spousal benefits for unmarried gays, I will agree with you there too as soon as the 41 states that don't allow gay marriage change their tune. How can you expect gays to get married in order to get their benefits if they simply can't GET married? That truly is a non-level playing field and needs to be fixed.
__________________
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #141
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
Oblamer hasn't forgotten gun control. There will be a parade of victims and dead tonight. Yet not one proposed law would have saved any of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
Now he's going to save the world?????

Ishmael
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninflorida View Post
no, obamacare is a clusterfuck bomb waiting to implode on the economy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Now we're going to save the children of the fucking world, prevent AIDS, and all kinds of other shit...with what fucking money? This guy is a hallucinating fanatic.
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:48 AM   #142
doctor_insanus
Tunnel Boring Machine
 
doctor_insanus's Avatar
 
doctor_insanus is offline
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The Grey Area
Posts: 8,005
Lyin' is thirsty work!

__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:02 AM   #143
BotanyBoy
Earache my eye...
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the hills with the trees.
Posts: 14,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
Are gay men held to a different standard? Or are we talking about the women in combat thing now? And I'm not seeing anywhere where it says gay people's dating partners get benefits.

At what time or date are you saying the military lost its readiness?
No...gay men are not. Maybe a lie then idk but if it were true it's fucking bullshit. It lost no readiness, it lost effectiveness when it lowered it's standards. Lower standards = less effective force...you will NEVER win an argument against that. Let shit in you get shit results....it's a fuckin' fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigh View Post
I agree with you on women in combat and will take it one more step. Let women who meet the same standards as men go through the exact same training WITH men, as in live with them, shower with them, shit with them, eat with them and train alongside them step for step. If we want men and women to trust each other in combat, then that's the way to do it.

As for spousal benefits for unmarried gays, I will agree with you there too as soon as the 41 states that don't allow gay marriage change their tune. How can you expect gays to get married in order to get their benefits if they simply can't GET married? That truly is a non-level playing field and needs to be fixed.
Women in combat: Right the fuck on....if she's going to have to do it in combat, better do it in training, it's 1 team...1 standard and that standard is what gives our "elite" fighting forces that elite title, deal or gtfo. *fist bump*

I know...I agree with you too on the gay spouses, and totally support gay rights. But the military should NOT be in the business of dealing with societal/civil/family policy/legislation. That to me is simply way the fuck to dangerous of a path to even allow the slightest interaction. I'm sorry but the gay community is going to have to take some more buuu shit..and get enough people pissed off about gay soldiers spouses being denied the right to bury their partner or w/e to force change on our civil laws. It sucks and will take time...but letting the military get in on this? maaaaaaaaaaaan I'm not so sure that's really a good idea. I think they need to stick to the books and dot their I's and cross their T's...."Sorry...I need a marriage certificate or you can't be considered a spouse or receive spousal benefits." the change needs to come from the civilian side, not the military...Just my 2c.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:24 AM   #144
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru
 
KingOrfeo is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 28,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
*snicker*.....I supposed that's why the entirety of the GOP would give their left nuts/ovaries to boot Obama and stick Clinton back in the WH
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
No, the reason for that would be his color.
No, wait, there's one more: Clinton both endorsed and signed the incredibly cynical and social-reactionary Defense of Marriage Act, which Obama has kindasorta, with some prompting from Biden, positioned himself against.

Now, I hope no good Litster would prefer Clinton to Obama based on that!
__________________
"We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:26 AM   #145
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru
 
KingOrfeo is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 28,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
But the military should NOT be in the business of dealing with societal/civil/family policy/legislation.
But it should rationally respond to it, and traditionally has. The armed forces were racially integrated long before the rest of American society was. It never detracted from their fighting-capacity.
__________________
"We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #146
BotanyBoy
Earache my eye...
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the hills with the trees.
Posts: 14,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
But it should rationally respond to it, and traditionally has. The armed forces were racially integrated long before the rest of American society was. It never detracted from their fighting-capacity.
Respond to it? They repealed don't ask don't tell....which means gay soldiers can't be fired for being gay, win. That doesn't have shit to do with giving bf/gf of gay soldiers spousal privilege and benefits.

Why in the mother fuck do you left wing morons keep bringing up desegregation?

We aren't talking about desegregation anywhere in this mother fucker.....

Lowering standards to allow women in in the name of "fairness" and gay bf's/gf's getting spousal benefits that straight people have to marry for.

Admit they are fucking retarded, unfair and a prime example of the left wing taking things to a bullshit level or make an argument in favor of lowering standards and providing special treatment for certain people based on their sexual preferences.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 02-13-2013 at 02:20 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 03:00 AM   #147
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 36,325
I wanna live in Botany's world where there are enough mortals capable of meeting his standards to fill our military. Most men in the Marines don't come close to making his standards or at least never did under any recent standards. His standards are both superhuman. If they did every one of them would be worth hundreds of any other military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Can I love you? I want to love you and bear your children and perhaps make certain your wisdom is preserved.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 03:29 AM   #148
BotanyBoy
Earache my eye...
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the hills with the trees.
Posts: 14,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
I wanna live in Botany's world where there are enough mortals capable of meeting his standards to fill our military. Most men in the Marines don't come close to making his standards or at least never did under any recent standards. His standards are both superhuman. If they did every one of them would be worth hundreds of any other military.
Standard PFT scores bro...most men aren't in combat arms either. And the 12 miler? I don't know a leg/air unit in the army that doesn't do at least one of those every week. You can always spot noobs by the huge blood stains on the side of their jungles around the ankles...usually takes a couple months to get the feet really broken in. Recorded test/shoots are usually quarterly, monthly if you made your way into a well funded high speed unit.

Sure...male minimum is less than what I listed (42, the female max score), but show up to an Infantry/Combat Engineer/Arty unit doing the bare minimum and see what happens or how far your military career will go.

NCO without 90+% on a PT test? Not in your wildest fucking dreams...Jr.Enlisted 4EVA!!! No schools will take you....no team will want you....you will be XO/1SG's coffee bitch. Life as a soldier barely making it in a combat unit will suck such huge cheesy boar cock they will find that poor bastard hanging in a barracks shower.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 02-13-2013 at 03:39 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 05:29 AM   #149
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 42,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_insanus View Post
yes we know

same tired shit all the time

LIES LIES LIES

soon the other canard comes out

HE IS RACIST and WIERD


We get it
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 07:00 AM   #150
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
No...gay men are not. Maybe a lie then idk but if it were true it's fucking bullshit. It lost no readiness, it lost effectiveness when it lowered it's standards. Lower standards = less effective force...you will NEVER win an argument against that. Let shit in you get shit results....it's a fuckin' fact.
Did they create a separate women's infantry standard that I missed? Also where is this thing about gay people's boyfriends getting benefits? Link?

If two women are in a lifelong committed relationship complete with a wedding but their state refuses to acknowledge the wedding, what's the harm in allowing benefits? Many private companies have been doing that for a while now and I doubt it's caused them to lose their competitive edge.

Last edited by mercury14 : 02-13-2013 at 07:05 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.