Old 02-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
hopelssromantic
Virgin

hmph...

Is there such thing as a romantic guy anymore? If so... please show me(: kaylinnicole473

Im sure im on the wrong site, but hell worth a shot!

Old 02-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
2TryAnything
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelssromantic View Post
Is there such thing as a romantic guy anymore? If so... please show me(: kaylinnicole473

Actually, there are romantic guys and I suspect any number of them may have accounts here on Lit. I, for one, consider myself to be very romantic but, alas, I am married. However, that fact shouldn't dissuade you from continuing your search.

My wife not only knows I have a Lit account but, she has one as well. I'm sure she would be the first to tell you (or second since I'm already doing so) that I go out of my way to be romantic. I tell her often how lovely she is. I send her flowers or bring them home for her. I have been known to show up with cards occasionally. I try to take her out on "dates" as often as our time will allow. I enjoy making love to her under candlelight. The list goes on.

So, don't lose hope for finding a romantic guy. We're out here.

Best of luck in your quest.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
InsatiableDsire
Literotica Guru

The romantic guys are out there.... But their ladies are too smart to let them go

Old 02-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #4
SouthernMom
Experienced

They are here and there, just takes some searching :P.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
SexyguynSeattle
Really Really Experienced

I'm sure that there are some here that are not taken. Puts both hands up in the air and waves them so he will be noticed . Oh and I still open doors for ladies....well for anyone really but that is just me.

Hope you find what you are looking for

Old 02-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
timewilltell
Literotica Guru

I'm pretty romantic. But alas I'm taken. Want me to ask if she is willing to share?

Old 02-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #7
Lori_the_Hoosier
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelssromantic View Post

Keep looking, you'll find him, they are out there, and not just slick guys who want to get into your bedroom either! My husband is goofy romantic, even after all the years we've been married, we went through a tough patch recently with him being posted away for such a long time, and when he came home, he brought me diamonds and proposed to me again, and he's arranged for us to renew our vows in June. Earlier this year, when all the snow came down so heavily in Oxfordshire, he woke me up one morning with a surprise; a sleigh ride and champagne. God, he's lovely!

Old 02-05-2013, 03:52 AM   #8
adambom
Really Experienced

Not hopeless. Be patient and hold out for what you need. Somebody out there is absolutely perfect for you. You'll see, if you keep your eyes, mind and heart open. Good luck, dear young lady.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #9
thewhitestripe
Really Experienced

I agree with most of the posts... there are romantics out there! However, everyone's idea of romance is different. The key is compatibility. One person's romantic rose is another person's 'i love you' post-it note on the fridge. Best of luck!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
AllenWmsUSA
Literotica Guru

What is "romantic?" One question, one million answers.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
englishgent73
Literotica Guru

I'm an old romantic at heart - yahoo note sent xx

Old 02-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #12
Gwyllrad_Draegon
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_the_Hoosier View Post
Keep looking, you'll find him, they are out there, and not just slick guys who want to get into your bedroom either! My husband is goofy romantic, even after all the years we've been married, we went through a tough patch recently with him being posted away for such a long time, and when he came home, he brought me diamonds and proposed to me again, and he's arranged for us to renew our vows in June. Earlier this year, when all the snow came down so heavily in Oxfordshire, he woke me up one morning with a surprise; a sleigh ride and champagne. God, he's lovely!
I'd say you are very much cherished, someone who loves you very much. Romancing a woman does not have to stop once a ring is slipped onto her finger. Your hubby is one of the good guys.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #13
Lori_the_Hoosier
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwyllrad_Draegon View Post
I'd say you are very much cherished, someone who loves you very much. Romancing a woman does not have to stop once a ring is slipped onto her finger. Your hubby is one of the good guys.
Thank you, I think so; when he came back last time, that was it for him, he's never going back there, and to make me happy, he gave me the one thing he cherishes above all else, his 1967 DB5, signed it over to me, everything, he's had it since 1985, but he handed me the keys and paperwork and said, 'Merry Christmas babe! I'd always believed there was no greater love than that between a man and his vintage sports car, but he gave her up for me without a moment's hesitation

Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #14
PuttingOutFires
Really Experienced

Hopeless Romantic

Lori the Hoosier has a keeper....My wife left me way too soon...but this post touched a heartstring....The Hopeless Romantics such as you are looking for exist within one another....It's a partnership of Love, much like raising our children....Never stop showing your love and it will be returned tenfold....I wish you luck in your search and always be a bit cautious (That's the key). With Valentines Day coming up it reminds me of a tradition that my wife and I had for years. We weren't into giving one another chocolates....but we took painstaking effort in putting together a Love Coupon book for each other....1 for each month, to be redeemed at any point during that month. Some extremely sexy....Oh and BTW, be sure you have someone to babysit the kids for the night...hehehe

Old 02-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #15
DreamT
Virgin

Yes I am a romantic that is also why I live in Texas. Not taken but gently looking How do you know I am a romantic History tells all:

Rose on her windshield the day she learns she passed professional license
Teddy Bear as chaperone on second date "To protect her from my advances"
Poetry journal kept over the years all handwritten originals of love of my heart
Anniversary dinner with one red rose added to the vase with each entry brought out
Food Fights well actually wonderful food experiences sans clothing

Sooo now that you know one of the clan still lives and breathes whatcha gonna do?

Last edited by DreamT : 02-08-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spellling

Old 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM   #16
beachbum1958
Experienced

Location: On the Island of Ramandu, gratefully seated at the stone table where the three Lords sleep...
Lori 's husband here!

She just called me to tell me she'd posted about me, read the posts, more than a little embarrassed! But one thing is true, I love my Lori more than anything on this panet, she's my evening star and my morning sun, the reason I get up every day, and the one thing I give thanks for at night. I got lucky with her, after I lost my first wife, after only 2 years, I raised my daughter alone, I was alone for 10 years, and one day 15 years ago I saw the most perfect pair of blue eyes, and that's all I look for every day. We fight, we slam doors, we scare the dogs with the storming off, but 10 minutes later I find a note on the fridge telling me she loves me, and I can't sleep at night without her cold feet on me. I make her breakfast every morning, just to see her smile, and buy her silly gifts to hear her laugh. I lost my love once, but I got a second chance, and I take every opportunity to tell her I love her, because a lost opportunity is something you can never recall, only regret.