Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #101
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense
 
Morcheeba's Avatar
 
Morcheeba is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Posts: 43,761
Published on Feb 12, 2013

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1T6cG7FC71c


Once again, the LAPD wanting nothing but to burn a motherfucker out.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:28 AM   #102
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru
 
KingOrfeo is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 30,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
Published on Feb 12, 2013

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1T6cG7FC71c


Once again, the LAPD wanting nothing but to burn a motherfucker out.
Whaddaya expect? Cops hate cop-killers, even or especially those who are ex-cops.
__________________
"Short of walking into a conversation, sandblasting the brick and installing track lighting, there is no surer way to announce one is from the 1980s than to mount an assault on 'political correctness,' the contemporary phrase for which is 'not being a jackass.'"

—Tabatha Southey

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:35 AM   #103
RoryN
Development Hell
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
Once again, the LAPD wanting nothing but to burn a motherfucker out.
Lest we forget that Dorner was well on his way to becoming one of them.

A man who was willing to eschew the law and murder based on his own convictions - some might say he would've fit in perfectly.
__________________
Slam your fear and commit crimes to its visage.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:39 AM   #104
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense
 
Morcheeba's Avatar
 
Morcheeba is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Posts: 43,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
Whaddaya expect? Cops hate cop-killers, even or especially those who are ex-cops.
Oh I knooooooow how badly they hate cop-killers. See my earlier post in this thread where I discussed my involvement in a copkiller situation near where I once lived.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #105
eyer
Literotica Guru
 
eyer is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
Published on Feb 12, 2013

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1T6cG7FC71c


Once again, the LAPD wanting nothing but to burn a motherfucker out.
Earlier tonite, I was thinking they Waco'd him...

...now, though, it's more like they Big Bear'd him.

The coppers screwed-up big time and must be held fully responsible for shooting the innocents they did while searching...

...but I have no problem whatsoever with totally taking out a malicious killer who vowed not to be taken at all.

Dorner met his justice today...

...and it served him perfectly well.

The End
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #106
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense
 
Morcheeba's Avatar
 
Morcheeba is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Posts: 43,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Lest we forget that Dorner was well on his way to becoming one of them.

A man who was willing to eschew the law and murder based on his own convictions - some might say he would've fit in perfectly.
They were willing to use drones to find this guy.

They found him that dangerous.

Or was it what he knew that was most dangerous?

Eyer, drones and such a large bounty, more like a way to snuff and muff him for telling more?

Last edited by Morcheeba : 02-13-2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: just wondering
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #107
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense
 
Morcheeba's Avatar
 
Morcheeba is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Posts: 43,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
Published on Feb 12, 2013

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1T6cG7FC71c


Once again, the LAPD wanting nothing but to burn a motherfucker out.
Lady on facebook "I live in Big Bear... They thought my husband was Christopher Dorner. They had 20+ guns at me my 5 yr odl and my husband.... treated him like a criminal... Its a war zone out here....Supposedly they cannot confirm a body because of all the departments/ cities involved... It is San Bernardinos juristiction and in order to protect investigations and so forth....Last I knew cabin was too hot for investigators to enter...."

wolfhybred 3 minutes ago

They never intended to give him due process. That is proven by the shooting of the innocent women and man. For those of you that automatically say he is guilty. What are you going on. What a corrupt police dept says and media? We know how competent the media is. He deserved his day in court as much as the trigger happy cops that shot those women and that man for NO reason with no warning or even identifying them. They should be tried and fired and imprisoned. We KNOW they did it.



Since you dullards aren't posting, just a couple comments from the link I recently posted.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:20 AM   #108
Disgustipated
Love, Peace & Hair Grease
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 13,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
Lady on facebook "I live in Big Bear... They thought my husband was Christopher Dorner. They had 20+ guns at me my 5 yr odl and my husband.... treated him like a criminal... Its a war zone out here....Supposedly they cannot confirm a body because of all the departments/ cities involved... It is San Bernardinos juristiction and in order to protect investigations and so forth....Last I knew cabin was too hot for investigators to enter...."

wolfhybred 3 minutes ago

They never intended to give him due process. That is proven by the shooting of the innocent women and man. For those of you that automatically say he is guilty. What are you going on. What a corrupt police dept says and media? We know how competent the media is. He deserved his day in court as much as the trigger happy cops that shot those women and that man for NO reason with no warning or even identifying them. They should be tried and fired and imprisoned. We KNOW they did it.



Since you dullards aren't posting, just a couple comments from the link I recently posted.
You have a day for your yearly rant. Make it good, bitch.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:22 AM   #109
eyer
Literotica Guru
 
eyer is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,934
Yeah...

...surveillance drones with heat imaging capability are perfect tools to help hunt a cold-blooded killer - especially in such camo terrain and at night. I reckon I'm about as automatically anti-drone as anyone on this Board, but there was not one malicious point in using drones in this specifically applicable instance.

And, I'll bite...

...that is, if you have anything to bite on at all in re: whatever "story" you imagine the killer might've took to his grave???????????
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:23 AM   #110
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense
 
Morcheeba's Avatar
 
Morcheeba is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Posts: 43,761
Dustin hughes 1 hour ago

This man did nothing more than stand up against a Tyranny, and fought for what he believed in. and when did justice become murder. the cops shot and injured more innocent people than he did. You got men who can go in a Theatre and kill multiple people for no reason and yet sit in jail for months before trial and still never see and execution, but when a man stands to fight for his rights he is murdered in cold blood



jacoboxsi 5 seconds ago

And please, tell us the right way? Petitions? Rallying? What has any of that brought us in the past? Nothing but more politically motivated violence and further expressions of the authorities abuse of power over the society. Simple fact is, Dorner's murder of the couple was definitely horrible and sad but his battle against the LAPD is a necessity. Us LA natives are witness to the corrupt authorities in this city and it's been this way for almost a hundred years. It's about damn time
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:31 AM   #111
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense
 
Morcheeba's Avatar
 
Morcheeba is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Posts: 43,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Yeah...

...surveillance drones with heat imaging capability are perfect tools to help hunt a cold-blooded killer - especially in such camo terrain and at night. I reckon I'm about as automatically anti-drone as anyone on this Board, but there was not one malicious point in using drones in this specifically applicable instance.

And, I'll bite...

...that is, if you have anything to bite on at all in re: whatever "story" you imagine the killer might've took to his grave???????????
A small time sheriff was losing cows to some guys carrying guns. So he called up his buddy in the Air Force and was like, "Hey, can you help me out?" So his buddy sent a drone and found the men and was also able to detect whether or not they were armed. Like liquid fast these guys were found.

Dorner's story to the grave, well, unless he left another Manifesto Pt. 2 we'll never know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:49 AM   #112
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense
 
Morcheeba's Avatar
 
Morcheeba is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Posts: 43,761
Oh My is right, bitches stop posting there and post in here!

wolfhybred 13 seconds ago


Ever think this is conditioning for the police state? Just get people use to the fact the police can just shoot or kill people and not be held accountable. Get used to a presidential kill list . NDAA..soon drones and the collateral damage that will come with them? Just keep going along with everything the police, government , and media say..after all anyone they harm must deserve it right? Like those women? That man? They shouldn't have been driving trucks that didn't even look like his. Oh my.


wolfhybred 5 minutes ago

Fact is we don't know for sure if he did shoot people...this is why we have due process in this country. Did you not read everything I said? Do you agree media is incompetent and the LAPD is corrupt? So where has all of you info come from on this. It is possible he was set up or it wasn't even him. Just keep believing everything they feed you. I question everything. Like Bin Laden..Really? They threw his body in the ocean? Oh C'mon.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:52 AM   #113
eyer
Literotica Guru
 
eyer is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
A small time sheriff was losing cows to some guys carrying guns. So he called up his buddy in the Air Force and was like, "Hey, can you help me out?" So his buddy sent a drone and found the men and was also able to detect whether or not they were armed. Like liquid fast these guys were found.
I have a huge issue with that specific instance because of the inclusion of military action into civil affairs, ie, that action should've never happened...

...but that small time sheriff will have his own drone(s) soon and I see no issue when a warrant is granted to case and catch cattle rustlers with the assistance of drones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
Dorner's story to the grave, well, unless he left another Manifesto Pt. 2 we'll never know.
So, in your candid opinion....

...was he probably a rebel with or without a legitimate cause?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 06:15 AM   #114
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
I have a huge issue with that specific instance because of the inclusion of military action into civil affairs, ie, that action should've never happened...

...but that small time sheriff will have his own drone(s) soon and I see no issue when a warrant is granted to case and catch cattle rustlers with the assistance of drones.



So, in your candid opinion....

...was he probably a rebel with or without a legitimate cause?

I don't like it either. What if the drone belonged to the FBI or state police though?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #115
unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #116
IrezumiKiss
Zumi Rockatansky
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is online now
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 50,640
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Since there's tape of an LAPD officer ordering the cabin to be burned down, who pays the owners for its rebuilding?
Freedom.
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi!"Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313"Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #117
Sean
*********
 
Sean's Avatar
 
Sean is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Eating foie gras in a Porsche.
Posts: 83,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Since there's tape of an LAPD officer ordering the cabin to be burned down, who pays the owners for its rebuilding?
The insurance company.
__________________
"Well you are the nice one, you're supposed to think that."
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #118
unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #119
JohnnySavage
scapolo
 
JohnnySavage's Avatar
 
JohnnySavage is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Potomac
Posts: 35,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornboy View Post
Since there's tape of an LAPD officer ordering the cabin to be burned down, who pays the owners for its rebuilding?
Why would the LAPD order a house outside their jurisdiction burned down???

If that's true, which considering the source it's probably not, the homeowner should sue the LAPD and the mysterious voice on the tape.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #120
unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #121
JohnnySavage
scapolo
 
JohnnySavage's Avatar
 
JohnnySavage is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Potomac
Posts: 35,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
*View Post*

Listen for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk-b...ature=youtu.be

We know it's a fake.
I didn't hear him say LAPD, but I don't hear so well and maybe he did. I thought the San Bernadino County Sheriff had jurisdiction.

Admittedly, I know little of the land of fruits and nuts though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #122
unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #123
jomar
chillin
 
jomar's Avatar
 
jomar is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 17,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanH View Post
The insurance company.
Insurance company: Sorry, this doesn't fall under any category or exclusion in your policy. Ask the police department to rebuild it.
__________________
"No one writes trash like you, Jo." - bluebell
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #124
unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #125
Beco
I am Groot
 
Beco's Avatar
 
Beco is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nowheresville
Posts: 56,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomar View Post
Insurance company: Sorry, this doesn't fall under any category or exclusion in your policy. Ask the police department to rebuild it.
probably...I smell Janet Reno
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.