Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 AM   #101
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense

Published on Feb 12, 2013

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1T6cG7FC71c

Once again, the LAPD wanting nothing but to burn a motherfucker out.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:28 AM   #102
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...

Whaddaya expect? Cops hate cop-killers, even or especially those who are ex-cops.

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-13-2013, 01:35 AM   #103
RoryN
In Dog we trust

Quote:
Lest we forget that Dorner was well on his way to becoming one of them.

A man who was willing to eschew the law and murder based on his own convictions - some might say he would've fit in perfectly.
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse

Old 02-13-2013, 01:39 AM   #104
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
Whaddaya expect? Cops hate cop-killers, even or especially those who are ex-cops.
Oh I knooooooow how badly they hate cop-killers. See my earlier post in this thread where I discussed my involvement in a copkiller situation near where I once lived.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:42 AM   #105
eyer

Quote:

Earlier tonite, I was thinking they Waco'd him...

...now, though, it's more like they Big Bear'd him.

The coppers screwed-up big time and must be held fully responsible for shooting the innocents they did while searching...

...but I have no problem whatsoever with totally taking out a malicious killer who vowed not to be taken at all.

Dorner met his justice today...

...and it served him perfectly well.

The End

Old 02-13-2013, 01:42 AM   #106
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Lest we forget that Dorner was well on his way to becoming one of them.

A man who was willing to eschew the law and murder based on his own convictions - some might say he would've fit in perfectly.
They were willing to use drones to find this guy.

They found him that dangerous.

Or was it what he knew that was most dangerous?

Eyer, drones and such a large bounty, more like a way to snuff and muff him for telling more?

Last edited by Morcheeba : 02-13-2013 at 01:45 AM. Reason: just wondering

Old 02-13-2013, 02:14 AM   #107
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense

Quote:

Lady on facebook "I live in Big Bear... They thought my husband was Christopher Dorner. They had 20+ guns at me my 5 yr odl and my husband.... treated him like a criminal... Its a war zone out here....Supposedly they cannot confirm a body because of all the departments/ cities involved... It is San Bernardinos juristiction and in order to protect investigations and so forth....Last I knew cabin was too hot for investigators to enter...."

wolfhybred 3 minutes ago

They never intended to give him due process. That is proven by the shooting of the innocent women and man. For those of you that automatically say he is guilty. What are you going on. What a corrupt police dept says and media? We know how competent the media is. He deserved his day in court as much as the trigger happy cops that shot those women and that man for NO reason with no warning or even identifying them. They should be tried and fired and imprisoned. We KNOW they did it.

Since you dullards aren't posting, just a couple comments from the link I recently posted.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #108
Disgustipated
Loves Pam

Quote:
Lady on facebook "I live in Big Bear... They thought my husband was Christopher Dorner. They had 20+ guns at me my 5 yr odl and my husband.... treated him like a criminal... Its a war zone out here....Supposedly they cannot confirm a body because of all the departments/ cities involved... It is San Bernardinos juristiction and in order to protect investigations and so forth....Last I knew cabin was too hot for investigators to enter...."

wolfhybred 3 minutes ago

They never intended to give him due process. That is proven by the shooting of the innocent women and man. For those of you that automatically say he is guilty. What are you going on. What a corrupt police dept says and media? We know how competent the media is. He deserved his day in court as much as the trigger happy cops that shot those women and that man for NO reason with no warning or even identifying them. They should be tried and fired and imprisoned. We KNOW they did it.

Since you dullards aren't posting, just a couple comments from the link I recently posted.
You have a day for your yearly rant. Make it good, bitch.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:22 AM   #109
eyer

Yeah...

...surveillance drones with heat imaging capability are perfect tools to help hunt a cold-blooded killer - especially in such camo terrain and at night. I reckon I'm about as automatically anti-drone as anyone on this Board, but there was not one malicious point in using drones in this specifically applicable instance.

And, I'll bite...

...that is, if you have anything to bite on at all in re: whatever "story" you imagine the killer might've took to his grave???????????

Old 02-13-2013, 02:23 AM   #110
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense

Dustin hughes 1 hour ago

This man did nothing more than stand up against a Tyranny, and fought for what he believed in. and when did justice become murder. the cops shot and injured more innocent people than he did. You got men who can go in a Theatre and kill multiple people for no reason and yet sit in jail for months before trial and still never see and execution, but when a man stands to fight for his rights he is murdered in cold blood

jacoboxsi 5 seconds ago

And please, tell us the right way? Petitions? Rallying? What has any of that brought us in the past? Nothing but more politically motivated violence and further expressions of the authorities abuse of power over the society. Simple fact is, Dorner's murder of the couple was definitely horrible and sad but his battle against the LAPD is a necessity. Us LA natives are witness to the corrupt authorities in this city and it's been this way for almost a hundred years. It's about damn time

Old 02-13-2013, 02:31 AM   #111
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Yeah...

...surveillance drones with heat imaging capability are perfect tools to help hunt a cold-blooded killer - especially in such camo terrain and at night. I reckon I'm about as automatically anti-drone as anyone on this Board, but there was not one malicious point in using drones in this specifically applicable instance.

And, I'll bite...

...that is, if you have anything to bite on at all in re: whatever "story" you imagine the killer might've took to his grave???????????
A small time sheriff was losing cows to some guys carrying guns. So he called up his buddy in the Air Force and was like, "Hey, can you help me out?" So his buddy sent a drone and found the men and was also able to detect whether or not they were armed. Like liquid fast these guys were found.

Dorner's story to the grave, well, unless he left another Manifesto Pt. 2 we'll never know.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #112
Morcheeba
Stop Making Sense

Oh My is right, bitches stop posting there and post in here!

wolfhybred 13 seconds ago

Ever think this is conditioning for the police state? Just get people use to the fact the police can just shoot or kill people and not be held accountable. Get used to a presidential kill list . NDAA..soon drones and the collateral damage that will come with them? Just keep going along with everything the police, government , and media say..after all anyone they harm must deserve it right? Like those women? That man? They shouldn't have been driving trucks that didn't even look like his. Oh my.

wolfhybred 5 minutes ago

Fact is we don't know for sure if he did shoot people...this is why we have due process in this country. Did you not read everything I said? Do you agree media is incompetent and the LAPD is corrupt? So where has all of you info come from on this. It is possible he was set up or it wasn't even him. Just keep believing everything they feed you. I question everything. Like Bin Laden..Really? They threw his body in the ocean? Oh C'mon.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:52 AM   #113
eyer

Quote:
A small time sheriff was losing cows to some guys carrying guns. So he called up his buddy in the Air Force and was like, "Hey, can you help me out?" So his buddy sent a drone and found the men and was also able to detect whether or not they were armed. Like liquid fast these guys were found.
I have a huge issue with that specific instance because of the inclusion of military action into civil affairs, ie, that action should've never happened...

...but that small time sheriff will have his own drone(s) soon and I see no issue when a warrant is granted to case and catch cattle rustlers with the assistance of drones.

Quote:
Dorner's story to the grave, well, unless he left another Manifesto Pt. 2 we'll never know.
So, in your candid opinion....

...was he probably a rebel with or without a legitimate cause?

Old 02-13-2013, 07:15 AM   #114
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
I have a huge issue with that specific instance because of the inclusion of military action into civil affairs, ie, that action should've never happened...

...but that small time sheriff will have his own drone(s) soon and I see no issue when a warrant is granted to case and catch cattle rustlers with the assistance of drones.

So, in your candid opinion....

...was he probably a rebel with or without a legitimate cause?

I don't like it either. What if the drone belonged to the FBI or state police though?

Old 02-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #115
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Since there's tape of an LAPD officer ordering the cabin to be burned down, who pays the owners for its rebuilding?

Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #116
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Since there's tape of an LAPD officer ordering the cabin to be burned down, who pays the owners for its rebuilding?
Freedom.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 02-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #117
Sean

Quote:
The insurance company.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #118
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanH View Post
The insurance company.
Some policies exempt acts of war and police action. Maybe they will, just wondering.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #119
JohnnySavage
scapolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornboy View Post
Why would the LAPD order a house outside their jurisdiction burned down???

If that's true, which considering the source it's probably not, the homeowner should sue the LAPD and the mysterious voice on the tape.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #120
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMop View Post
Why would the LAPD order a house outside their jurisdiction burned down???

If that's true, which considering the source it's probably not, the homeowner should sue the LAPD and the mysterious voice on the tape.
*View Post*

Listen for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk-b...ature=youtu.be

We know it's a fake.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #121
JohnnySavage
scapolo

Quote:
*View Post*

Listen for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk-b...ature=youtu.be

We know it's a fake.
I didn't hear him say LAPD, but I don't hear so well and maybe he did. I thought the San Bernadino County Sheriff had jurisdiction.

Admittedly, I know little of the land of fruits and nuts though.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #122
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySavage View Post
I didn't hear him say LAPD, but I don't hear so well and maybe he did. I thought the San Bernadino County Sheriff had jurisdiction.

Admittedly, I know little of the land of fruits and nuts though.
*view Post*

It's been reported that LAPD Swat made the final assault on the cabin. The report could be wrong, either way a police order was given to burn the place down. I was just wondering who pays when this happens. It isn't the first time it's happened. Cops know there's a good chance for fire when using CS gas:

Dorner manhunt: Incendiary tear gas reportedly used on cabin
February 13, 2013

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ned-cabin.html

Did Police Start Fire in Dorner Cabin?
REFERENCES TO 'BURNING' HEARD, BUT COULD JUST BE TEAR GAS

By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff
Posted Feb 13, 2013 12:14 PM CST

(NEWSER) Did police start the fire that may have consumed the body of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner? In police audio broadcast on KCAL yesterday, officers can be heard apparently yelling, "Burn it down" or "Burn him out" as well as "Fucking burn this motherfucker!" Another YouTube video claims to be a police scanner recording, and it features a voice saying, "We're gonna go forward with the plan, with the burn ... Like we talked about." Later, someone says, "Seven burners deployed and we have a fire." But, the Huffington Post notes, neither recording has been confirmed or explained at this point, and the Daily Caller claims "burner" is actually slang for tear gas.

Journalist Max Blumenthal was listening to police scanners at the time and live-tweeting many similar "burner" comments that he heard, the Guardian reports, including: "We have fire in the front and it may come out the back." In other Dorner updates, the New York Post reports that his driver's license was found inside the burned cabin. Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa told CNN that "there's a reasonable belief" the remains found inside the cabin also belong to Dorner, but the LAPD refuses to "speculate at this point," and protection details are still covering some LAPD officers believed to be targets until the body is identified.

http://www.newser.com/story/162763/d...ner-cabin.html

This issue will be thoroughly investigated in days to come. We can wait for the truth.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #123
jomar
chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanH View Post
The insurance company.
Insurance company: Sorry, this doesn't fall under any category or exclusion in your policy. Ask the police department to rebuild it.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #124
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Liberals love him. Dorner the new Lib folk hero:

CNN PANEL: DORNER'S ALLEGED MURDER SPREE 'EXCITING,' LIKE 'DENZEL WASHINGTON MOVIE'

Panelists MC Lyte, Jack Moore, Editor of BuzzFeed Sports, Lauren Ashburn, Editor-in-chief at The Daily Download, and Mark Lamont Hill joined Brooke Baldwin on CNN today to talk about the social media support for alleged quadruple killer Christopher Dorner. Ashburn was the only one on the panel who had a problem with the alleged cop killer being celebrated saying that he crossed a line when he began killing people to get his revenge for his alleged grievences. The rest of the panel concluded that Dorner "had a point" and that the unfolding story was theatric. Hill said that the saga was "exciting," "like 'Django Unchained' in real life," and Dorner was similar to a "super hero." Moore said that it was like watching a "Denzel Washington movie" and that the social media support was just Internet "weirdness." Lyte concluded that because "children" were being killed by police brutality this event brought about a conversation that should occur. Baldwin agreed and said, "I'm glad we had this conversation."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...shington-Movie

Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #125
Beco
I can't breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomar View Post
Insurance company: Sorry, this doesn't fall under any category or exclusion in your policy. Ask the police department to rebuild it.
probably...I smell Janet Reno