Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,053
Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

Feather handcuffs to bound suspension and everything in between...

The Voyeurism and Exhibitionism thread inspired me to make my first thread.

I like to share my photos, but am far too lazy to maintain my own thread; so I'll need your help

Please feel free to leave comments. Have fun and Enjoy!

Edit: All homemade BDSM inspired photos are welcome. Share that tanned hide or colorful wax covered skin.

__________________
Namaste, motherfucker

Last edited by dirtywilf : 02-15-2013 at 01:16 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
DirkPitt06
Literotica Guru
 
DirkPitt06's Avatar
 
DirkPitt06 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Bipolar South
Posts: 1,000
Very nice wish I had material to submit!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #3
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkPitt06 View Post
Very nice wish I had material to submit!
Thank you!

Comments are a nice contribution too!
__________________
Namaste, motherfucker
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
slipstick714
Really Experienced
 
slipstick714 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 110
Hot!!!!!

Damn that is totally fucking hot!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #5
sammyIammy
Literotica Guru
 
sammyIammy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the northeast
Posts: 1,775
That's very erotic. Conjures up soooo many thoughts and ideas
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #6
blackredready
Literotica Guru
 
blackredready's Avatar
 
blackredready is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: somewhere cold
Posts: 904
this picture is incredibly hot.
the weezer quote just makes you hotter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post
Feather handcuffs to bound suspension and everything in between...

The Voyeurism and Exhibitionism thread inspired me to make my first thread.

I like to share my photos, but am far too lazy to maintain my own thread; so I'll need your help

Please feel free to leave comments. Have fun and Enjoy!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #7
loveitdownunder1109
Really Experienced
 
loveitdownunder1109 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Between her legs
Posts: 266
Well, I've never really been into bondage. But you are beautiful and this pic has certainly got my attention. Would love to see more of you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post

Please feel free to leave comments. Have fun and Enjoy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
bashfull
raunchy romantic
 
bashfull's Avatar
 
bashfull is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,155
wooo doggy! that's hot
__________________
"Take her to the point where the flow of air in the room feels as a breeze, each aroma realized, separate from all others. To taste all the components of each drop of sweat as they roll down her cheek, licked from the corners of her mouth. To know the heat of my breath as I breathe upon her skin, my lips milimeters from her, caressing each curve. When her inhibitions are released, her desires craving, her senses pulsing, then I like to move her arms above her head..."---me, Bash

My first musing submission. Please vote.
Primal Anal

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=271877] My Musings

"Just because I'm a romantic doesn't mean I won't fuck your brains out"

People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. There is much chaos in this world because things are being loved and people are being used.

So, what do YOU want?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #9
PaulieJay
Literotica Guru
 
PaulieJay's Avatar
 
PaulieJay is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post
Feather handcuffs to bound suspension and everything in between...

The Voyeurism and Exhibitionism thread inspired me to make my first thread.

I like to share my photos, but am far too lazy to maintain my own thread; so I'll need your help

Please feel free to leave comments. Have fun and Enjoy!

Im not really into the S&M stuff, but dayum is that a great pic & luvly ass on her
__________________
Wanna say something clever, but screw it I'd rather dance......



Now that that's settled..... allow me 2 introduce myself

Picture Thread ('NEW' Pics)


Music Girl, Part I (erotic story)

I have something I'd like to tell you.... ('NEW' audio)


Best Orgasm Ever!!!!! (video)
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #10
ClaudeBalls
Literotica Guru
 
ClaudeBalls's Avatar
 
ClaudeBalls is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,604
Big fan of your pix...always HAWT!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,053
Thanks folks, glad you like what you see. ;)

I like sharing...but surely I can't be the only one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieJay View Post
Im not really into the S&M stuff,
...'s&m lite' I suppose you could call it, over here. I've found I like being bound and restricted but can only tolerate a certain amount of spanking. However, I'm much more into the cerebral part as of late.


Here's another view, albeit a bit less interesting:



...and I have to add these photos are a few years old.
__________________
Namaste, motherfucker
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
sammyIammy
Literotica Guru
 
sammyIammy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the northeast
Posts: 1,775
Lovely. A pictures worth a thousand words. So is it the helplessness or is it the challenge of enduring? Or something altogether different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post
Thanks folks, glad you like what you see.

I like sharing...but surely I can't be the only one.




...'s&m lite' I suppose you could call it, over here. I've found I like being bound and restricted but can only tolerate a certain amount of spanking. However, I'm much more into the cerebral part as of late.


Here's another view, albeit a bit less interesting:



...and I have to add these photos are a few years old.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 04:46 AM   #13
karenlovescock
Really Experienced
 
karenlovescock is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 139
Here is a little contribution for you.





Hope you enjoy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_006821.jpg (27.1 KB, 7436 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_update.jpg (76.7 KB, 7515 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #14
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyIammy View Post
Lovely. A pictures worth a thousand words. So is it the helplessness or is it the challenge of enduring? Or something altogether different?
It's mostly the helplessness and also the challenge for me of completely letting go.

On my end I enjoy the loss of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovescock View Post
Here is a little contribution for you.





Hope you enjoy!!
Ohhhh my beautiful photos, Karen! The rope work is lovely and you look quite delicious!
__________________
Namaste, motherfucker
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #15
sammyIammy
Literotica Guru
 
sammyIammy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the northeast
Posts: 1,775
Loss of control is a big wall to climb, or be hoisted over, but in the end it can feel very nice just to let go
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #16
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post
Great idea for a thread. I'll try to contribute at some point. Meanwhile, love your "tied up" photos ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #17
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovescock View Post
Here is a little contribution for you.





Hope you enjoy!!
Very provocative pics, Karen -- especially when featuring your breasts in such a vulnerable position ... maybe a nipple clamp or two would be appropriate
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #18
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyIammy View Post
Loss of control is a big wall to climb, or be hoisted over, but in the end it can feel very nice just to let go
Yes! A huge wall. I want to give over completely, or at least I think I want to, but always find there is something holding me back. Outside of the bedroom I might have a few control issues (that are just now coming to light) so this might have something to do with my apprehensions.

I'm also an instant gratification kind of girl--I don't like to wait; however, I adore being teased in the bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Great idea for a thread. I'll try to contribute at some point. Meanwhile, love your "tied up" photos ... ;)
Ohhh please do contribute! I'll (try to) wait patiently.

And, thanks :)
__________________
Namaste, motherfucker
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #19
sammyIammy
Literotica Guru
 
sammyIammy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the northeast
Posts: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post
Yes! A huge wall. I want to give over completely, or at least I think I want to, but always find there is something holding me back. Outside of the bedroom I might have a few control issues (that are just now coming to light) so this might have something to do with my apprehensions.

I'm also an instant gratification kind of girl--I don't like to wait; however, I adore being teased in the bedroom.



Ohhh please do contribute! I'll (try to) wait patiently.

And, thanks
Yes control issues get the best of us but trust me...the stronger the control issues the more profound the experience of being made defenseless, or completely out of control. It's the trust side of things that'll really fuck with ya
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #20
iowacpl2001
Experienced
 
iowacpl2001 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 41
Here's our contribution

It's from a few years ago, and was a lot of fun! Sorry for the low quality of the image...

Last edited by iowacpl2001 : 06-07-2013 at 07:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #21
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyIammy View Post
Yes control issues get the best of us but trust me...the stronger the control issues the more profound the experience of being made defenseless, or completely out of control. It's the trust side of things that'll really fuck with ya ;)
There you go, trust...most definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowacpl2001 View Post
It's from a few years ago, and was a lot of fun! Sorry for the low quality of the image...
Beautiful breasts! I love the white corset and red rope...looks like she was enjoying herself :)
__________________
Namaste, motherfucker
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 AM   #22
karenlovescock
Really Experienced
 
karenlovescock is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post
It's mostly the helplessness and also the challenge for me of completely letting go.

On my end I enjoy the loss of control.



Ohhhh my beautiful photos, Karen! The rope work is lovely and you look quite delicious!
Thank you, I love your picss well, my husband says you should try red or black rope he says it would look great in contrast with your silky white skin.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #23
karenlovescock
Really Experienced
 
karenlovescock is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Very provocative pics, Karen -- especially when featuring your breasts in such a vulnerable position ... maybe a nipple clamp or two would be appropriate
Is this what you like??

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #24
random8
Literotica Guru
 
random8's Avatar
 
random8 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 1,470
WOW! This is a terrific thread. I wish I still had pics of MsR8 to share, but that time has passed. Karen and dirtywilf--way gorgeous and sexy! Thanks. And, I sure hope more gets contributed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #25
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovescock View Post
Thank you, I love your picss well, my husband says you should try red or black rope he says it would look great in contrast with your silky white skin.
'Silky white skin' sounds much better than pale skin haha, thanks. :) I think I have some with black rope, ill try and post one soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovescock View Post
Is this what you like??

Great shot! So erotic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by random8 View Post
WOW! This is a terrific thread. I wish I still had pics of MsR8 to share, but that time has passed. Karen and dirtywilf--way gorgeous and sexy! Thanks. And, I sure hope more gets contributed.
Thank you! The contributions have been fantastic, and inspirational :)
__________________
Namaste, motherfucker
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.