Kik messenger

I have Kik messenger too. I'm cool. I have all the latest gadgets. A Nokia brick phone. A VHs player. Gramophone. Two bean tins with a string. Got it all

You, my friend, are.... da da da da da da da... Inspector Gadget!

looking for stimulation

male having a boring day off, looking for ladies for some stimulating chat open for all

kik johnthrob
yahoo johnthrob
skype big.helmet1

always polite and decent unless you dont want me to be...:devil:

Bump

MWM 30 in NJ all alone after work tonight. Looking for interesting KIK chat with anyone, females preferred but not necessary. Njundesired on kik, message me!

Bumping

Anyone looking for some dirty chat over Kik messenger reach out! Njundesired is my username!

Just installed kik.. Anyone else disturbed by how predominated it is with kids??

Just installed kik.. Anyone else disturbed by how predominated it is with kids??

It makes sense that kids that have grown up with mobile devices would use a more mobile-based IM client as opposed to the AIM/Yahoo/ICQ/etc. most of us are more familiar with.

not noticed, but then i've only just installed it, and had no contacts yet :confused:

Oh. Well, I didn't have any either so I went looking for people who were using it via the 'cards' apps and so far most seem to be 10yrs to 20yrs old.

'Disturbed' might be the wrong word.. It just kinda made me feel old :rolleyes:

Oh. Well, I didn't have any either so I went looking for people who were using it via the 'cards' apps and so far most seem to be 10yrs to 20yrs old.

'Disturbed' might be the wrong word.. It just kinda made me feel old :rolleyes:

I'd say that you should add me based on our mutual lack of friends, but then we would no longer have than in common. Damn Catch 22.

Back