Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 12-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
res0n0xg
Virgin

Best fucking machines/sex machines?

Hi, looking to possibly add one of these guys to the collection. Wife really needs penetration + clit stimulation. We already have a magic wand for the clit, but I was hoping there would be a really nice machine out there that wouldn't be ungodly expensive...

I regulary check Amazon and Ebay for this stuff, but I'm mainly worried about pissing away 300 dollars or a lot more on something that's just OK, or worse, sucks ass.

Anyone have one of these machines and can offer advice or recommendations?

The love glider (monkey rocker knock off) seems intuitive and probably will be nice, but it's limiting in the fact that shes gotta sit on it and it seems like it needs a hard surface so that's limiting to the floor basically, so while cool, not sure that is the best choice.

Then i see the smaller motorized units by a company called LoveBots, but they have your typical sex toy mixed reviews of either " OMG itss amammmmazing" or "horrible sucks i wasted 300 bux!"

any help would be GREATLY appreciated, need to order and receive before xmas

Old 12-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
sterculius
Literotica Guru

I always wanted one of the motorized ones but the are too expensive. I've seen some that look as if they aren't too hard to build though. A motor, some controls and other mechanical parts. Maybe one day!

Old 12-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
GrayOldFart
Really Really Experienced

I don't have an answer for you, but I have a related question that might help both of us. Sorry if I'm am intruding ... but at the worse, this is a bump.

A couple of years ago I saw an online video of a very realistic male sex dummy. It was as close to being a guy as you could get, with warmth and muscle texture and a dick that could both thrust and vibrate and was, of course, adjustable in length and girth. The advance model could even spurt a cum-like substance if your woman wanted to practice and/or simply partake of simulated fellatio.

Anyway, the video showed women partaking of it, with one exploding in a very realistic orgasm.

So ... for your wife ... this might be an option.

For me ... I just want to see that video again.

If anyone can help, I'd be interested in getting a link to that product.

(If you are upset at this post, PM me and I will delete it.)

Old 12-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

There are several around, there is a web site, I will dig it out, it was something like Fuck Machines.com and had several diferent types of machines

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories and leave a message http://www.climaxconnection.com/user...60red/stories/

Old 12-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame

There's the Fuck Saw, a dildo attached to a retrofitted reciprocating saw, but I wouldn't recommend it. Sounds like too much of a good thing.

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica

Old 12-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
eric60red

Fuck machines

Here it is there are videos as well

http://www.fuckingmachines.com/site/?c=1

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories and leave a message http://www.climaxconnection.com/user...60red/stories/

Old 12-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
eric60red

The Sybian

Perhaps the most well known vibrator in the world, the Sybian is a girl pleaser every time. It is impossible not to find the perfect speed of vibration to get any girl off. This machine is often the hardest to get the girls to put down even after they have cum so much they can barely speak. And the stories this machine could tell! Annie Cruz has hosed this machine down more than once with her incredible squirting talents, Jenaveve Joile wanted to marry it and Christina Carter begged for it to stop after she was forced to cum several times. And that just names a few beautiful women who have used this machine to get off.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #8
amofiga
Literotica Guru

[quote=GrayOldFart;42741899]
A couple of years ago I saw an online video of a very realistic male sex dummy. It was as close to being a guy as you could get, with warmth and muscle texture and a dick that could both thrust and vibrate and was, of course, adjustable in length and girth. The advance model could even spurt a cum-like substance if your woman wanted to practice and/or simply partake of simulated fellatio.

Anyway, the video showed women partaking of it, with one exploding in a very realistic orgasm. (QUOTE]

This sounds a lot like those realistic female "Real Dolls" but would have to be even more expensive given the thrusting and squirting dick. I saw an ad once for the "Real Dolls" and they were thousands of dollars.

I'm not sure how much the OP is willing to spend, but from what I've seen and read and what I heard from one woman I know personally that actually tried a "Sybian", (I think that's spelled right) that thing was pretty good. I think those are over a grand if you get all the bells and whistles.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
njlauren
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric60red View Post
Perhaps the most well known vibrator in the world, the Sybian is a girl pleaser every time. It is impossible not to find the perfect speed of vibration to get any girl off. This machine is often the hardest to get the girls to put down even after they have cum so much they can barely speak. And the stories this machine could tell! Annie Cruz has hosed this machine down more than once with her incredible squirting talents, Jenaveve Joile wanted to marry it and Christina Carter begged for it to stop after she was forced to cum several times. And that just names a few beautiful women who have used this machine to get off.
It also takes the last time I checked something like 1200 bucks out of your bank account to own one....

Old 12-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
res0n0xg
Virgin

A sybian would be cool I'm sure, but they're fucking too expensive, wayyy too much markup in them, same with lots of this stuff as you all probably know.

I'm considering the reciprocating saw attachment, but I'm also worried about too much of a good thing, lol. I used my saw to cut up some old shelves in the garage a few months back and holy christ is the thing powerful.....

To reiterate, I'm not looking at something to break the bank, 300-500 is really all I'd want to spend.

fuckingmachines.com is cool, but they use some insane shit over there far out of the scope I'd want to consider.

Old 12-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #11
KlaytonFrost
Literotica Guru

A non-brand name Sybian would perhaps be good, but more within the price range. The best advice I can offer is to try and find lots of videos of any expensive toy before you buy, so you can check out what it does.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #12
amofiga
Literotica Guru

I hope you were joking about some sort of dildo attachment for the reciprocating saw. That thing could cause a lot of damage. Those fucking machines you see in videos are: 1) variable speed and can start slow. 2) use "soft" dildos that can easily bend and collapse if they miss their mark, 3) are usually used in videos by professionals or (sad to say it) women being forced to do it. Frankly, I've known a fair number of women over the past 50 years and some of them were reasonably far out there with their interest in sexual adventure. However, I didn't get the feeling that many of them were into being fucked by a "reciprocating saw". Vibrators - yes, power tools - no.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #13
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Dear Santa:
Ok, forget everything I sent on all of my earlier lists. Yes even the last one. I realize this is sort of last minute but you are in the miracle business right? C'mon chubby I NEED this thing. What's a gal gotta do to make her point? I pinkie swear that if I get one of these I will be as good as gold.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #14
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet

Quote:
I have been asking Santa to bring me a Sybian with a remote control for years. Apparently, I'm either too naughty....or too nice, I can't quite figure it out.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #15
eric60red

[quote=amofiga;42742269]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayOldFart View Post

Anyway, the video showed women partaking of it, with one exploding in a very realistic orgasm. (QUOTE]

This sounds a lot like those realistic female "Real Dolls" but would have to be even more expensive given the thrusting and squirting dick. I saw an ad once for the "Real Dolls" and they were thousands of dollars.

I'm not sure how much the OP is willing to spend, but from what I've seen and read and what I heard from one woman I know personally that actually tried a "Sybian", (I think that's spelled right) that thing was pretty good. I think those are over a grand if you get all the bells and whistles.
check out the web site, they have a section with prices, I think a Sybian is around 300. well worth the money.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #16
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellafun View Post
I have been asking Santa to bring me a Sybian with a remote control for years. Apparently, I'm either too naughty....or too nice, I can't quite figure it out.
No worries, I think with that cleavage yur adorable

Old 02-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #17
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by res0n0xg View Post
Hi, looking to possibly add one of these guys to the collection. Wife really needs penetration + clit stimulation. We already have a magic wand for the clit, but I was hoping there would be a really nice machine out there that wouldn't be ungodly expensive...

I regulary check Amazon and Ebay for this stuff, but I'm mainly worried about pissing away 300 dollars or a lot more on something that's just OK, or worse, sucks ass.

Anyone have one of these machines and can offer advice or recommendations?

The love glider (monkey rocker knock off) seems intuitive and probably will be nice, but it's limiting in the fact that shes gotta sit on it and it seems like it needs a hard surface so that's limiting to the floor basically, so while cool, not sure that is the best choice.

Then i see the smaller motorized units by a company called LoveBots, but they have your typical sex toy mixed reviews of either " OMG itss amammmmazing" or "horrible sucks i wasted 300 bux!"

any help would be GREATLY appreciated, need to order and receive before xmas
So step u saying you can't get your wife off and your penis is to short, why would you need a sex machine maybe its for you nut don't be ashamed.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #18
res0n0xg
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff56 View Post
So step u saying you can't get your wife off and your penis is to short, why would you need a sex machine maybe its for you nut don't be ashamed.
u fucking retarded? jesus christ at least I can type a sentence you stupid cuntball.

opennnnnn ur tiny mind and you might understand why I wanted one....

Old 02-12-2013, 02:59 PM   #19
1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru

Thumbs up Look into

The Liberator Wing .

I know a gal that got it... She LOVED it !

In a fantasy world, I could and would be a Jedi Knight and teach others.

In real life, I am a very paitient, laid back guy. I can be silly and a little sarcastic. I've been told that I'm a very good kisser. I like most things in the City and outdoors.. I consider myself as someone who's concerned with the enviroment... and I am also involved with local animal shelters and rescue groups.

It would be nice to meet someone to chat with, flirt and exchange emails.
I would also consider myself to be a romantic. I am respectful and know how to treat a woman.I have and like a good imagination. I dislike vain. aggressive and ill mannered people. NOT into pain or humiliation.

I've written a few stories here on Literotica. 1Browneyedguy

Message me if you'd like.

Thank you, good luck in your searches and welcome to Literotica

Old 02-14-2013, 06:47 AM   #20
eric60red

Im free

Look girls, dont worry about a machine to make you cum.
If I lie on my back you can sit on my erection, and ride me, for as long as you like, and Im cheap