Old 01-31-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
Eager2TRYRU
Literotica Guru

Sexapalooza

I've been hearing radio spots for this show... has anyone ever gone to Sexapalooza... is it worth going to... any details or advice before I travel would be appreciated...

http://www.sexapalooza.ca/shows

Old 01-31-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Edit-- nevermind you aren't a spammer.

If you've never been to one, AND if you happen to be travelling that direction anyway, then you should go. But--they want you to spend money and buy stuff, and you won't get laid.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Last edited by Stella_Omega : 01-31-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
Eager2TRYRU
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Edit-- nevermind you aren't a spammer.

If you've never been to one, AND if you happen to be travelling that direction anyway, then you should go. But--they want you to spend money and buy stuff, and you won't get laid.
Not interested in getting laid... I'd take my wife... I just didn't know if it was worth the experience... either from a... oh, cool I want to try that perspective toy/item or even just people watching. Unfortunately the weather is forecasting a series of snow storms between me and there so...

Old 02-01-2013, 04:19 AM   #4
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2TRYRU View Post
Not interested in getting laid... I'd take my wife... I just didn't know if it was worth the experience... either from a... oh, cool I want to try that perspective toy/item or even just people watching. Unfortunately the weather is forecasting a series of snow storms between me and there so...
Yuck. Wait for the summer, I'm sure there will be something else coming along... What (general) area are you in?

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 02-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #5
RuReal
Long time Litster

Not sure where you are located, but in our area they normally setup a community dungeon where nothing is sold and people are very helpful. I have helped out in the dungeon for more than a few years now. I will say that Stella is right most of the stuff sold at the sex show is not that great, but I know that one year we had a local craftsman come in with some pretty good stuff.

Up to you on what you want to check out.

R

What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife

Old 02-02-2013, 12:57 AM   #6
Eager2TRYRU
Literotica Guru

I'm in the Great Lakes region... I was just looking for something interesting and fun in the middle of winter but... with a winter storm warning... not this weekend...