Old 02-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
270buck
Really Experienced

Chasity devices

Does anybody wear Chasity devices? I am wearing one now.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

If you're going to use it, talk about it, write about it, please spell it correctly: chasTity. Both Ts are pronounced, even in the South (I know; I lived there for >30 years).

Other than that, are you seeking congratulations, discussion of different types of chastity devices, safety concerns, or what? Just a statement that you're wearing one and would like to know if anyone else does is not a discussion.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Don't listen to Winston. He ist just our forum troll. You can safely ignore him.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
GalaxyGoat
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
If you're going to use it, talk about it, write about it, please spell it correctly: chasTity. Both Ts are pronounced, even in the South (I know; I lived there for >30 years).

Other than that, are you seeking congratulations, discussion of different types of chastity devices, safety concerns, or what? Just a statement that you're wearing one and would like to know if anyone else does is not a discussion.
And the award for giant douche bag goes to...

Old 02-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyGoat View Post
And the award for giant douche bag goes to...
Douché!

I am wounded!

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #6
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Don't listen to Winston. He ist just our forum troll. You can safely ignore him.
Nice bait. Transparent, but interesting.

While grammar nazi-ism may indeed be annoying, it's not a personal attack, and I don't personally classify Sir Winston as a troll, as he always follows it up with invitations to clarify; to expand on the original post in order to foster an actual conversation.

You on the other hand appear to research your targets so as to make an attack as personal and belittling as possible, virtually guaranteeing a vitriolic response.

Or was that just me?

Any other "trolls" you feel I unfairly ignore? Or was that just a cookie cutter accusation on your part... I've seen it enough from you over the years, do you even remember all the people you've leveled that charge of hypocrisy against?

Last edited by Stag of Oberon : 02-12-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #7
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Back to the original topic-- There are a couple of guys who post here about CBT and chastity, but you'll find more company in the Fetish and Sexuality forum.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 02-13-2013, 05:42 AM   #8
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag of Oberon View Post
Nice bait. Transparent, but interesting.
Not as transparent as you might think. For example, you label it a "bait". Why? Because you call me a troll. And you call me a troll because I write "baits". Why is this a bait, if from someone else it would have been an ironic change of the point of view? No, it must be a "bait", because if it would be holding up a mirror to him, it couldn't be so easily dismissed.

Quote:
While grammar nazi-ism may indeed be annoying, it's not a personal attack, and I don't personally classify Sir Winston as a troll, as he always follows it up with invitations to clarify; to expand on the original post in order to foster an actual conversation.
Again - you assume that Winstons statement that the OP didn't start a discussion is an invitation for the OP to start a discussion. It is not. Maybe the first part could be, the second part is just berating. No, it's of course not berating, because it's from Winston...

Quote:
You on the other hand appear to research your targets so as to make an attack as personal and belittling as possible, virtually guaranteeing a vitriolic response.
Uhm... of course. I despise sloppy work.

Quote:
Any other "trolls" you feel I unfairly ignore? Or was that just a cookie cutter accusation on your part... I've seen it enough from you over the years, do you even remember all the people you've leveled that charge of hypocrisy against?
No. I don't know why I would want to either. I don't care much about the past or the person. I don't like Stella, but I will not disagree with him/her/it just for the sake of disagreeing, if I think he/she/it is right with something.

Hm. That's not quite true. I do take the role of the devil's advocate if I think some topic or person has not the defense it deserves. But it's not about the disagreeing, it's about properly displaying the other side of the coin that is ignored in a debate. But really, this is rare now anyway, most threads are too shallow to even have something to debate about.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #9
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

I've got a busy day to get to... I'll be back to cross "broken bottles" with you later, since this seems to entertain you so much.

Maybe you should start your own thread in the Cafe; "You bitches don't want none of this!"

Just a thought.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

For the record; I called it bait because it was such a perfect paraphrase of something I said about you, and just minutes before you posted here; you called me on being favoritist in whom I call trolls.

While you definitely seem to get your kicks by bullying easy targets, the main traits you have that makes you vastly different from trolls is that you don't fade away, and when you're in better moods your posts can be downright nice/ useful.

Or maybe that's still trolling, intentionally annoying people by posting things you know they'll agree with? That's just too twirly mustachioed.... who has the energy for that?

A phrase that Ive seen send bullies on a rampage; "I knew there was some good in you." The collateral damage from that has been gut wrenching more than once.

And Winston? Maybe his device has something to do with basketball?

Last edited by Stag of Oberon : 02-13-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #11
Netzach
>semiotics?

I like short term lockdowns only and so the CB series is ok for that.