Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 06-06-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Fun Trip Home (closed for MetalMike)

Mike and Lisa were on their way home from their once a year trip to Jamaica. They love going nude and go to the same resort every year. Mike has always loved showing Lisa off naked. He loves seeing other men take looks at her even when clothed too. They had had a terrific trip. They made love on the beach or in the pool many times with other couples watching. They had never taken the step of swapping partners yet even though they had been asked many times.

The trip had been wonderful but after clearing customs they found out their connecting flight home had been cancelled. The airline bussed them to a hotel for the night and they decided to just make the best of it. After checking in they head down to the hotel bar. Mike had Lisa put on one of her very low cut sun dresses....with nothing on under it. It was his final chance to show off his luscious wife on this trip...and he wanted to take advantage of it.

Old 06-06-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
MetalMike87
Experienced

I walk into the lobby dressed in a black suit. Carrying my bags as I proceed to the front desk to check in. My plane home also was canceled. Coming from an important business trip for the company I work for.

Old 06-06-2014, 09:23 AM   #3
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

Lisa looks around the bar. Its packed. The weather was horrible and many flights had been cancelled. She and Mike sit at the bar. Her dress is very low cut and she knows her big firm 38Ds and nearly on full display. They are a deep tan from the trip and she feels very sexy. She smiles to Mike and runs her hand up his legs and gives his cock a little feel. Mike jumps a bit and looks over to her with a big grin. Lisa is getting lots of looks....and she loves it.

Old 06-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #4
MetalMike87
Experienced

After getting my room key and asking someone to take my bags to my room, I decide to go to the bar to relax after a stressful day at the airport. I walk into the lively bar and see how packed it is. Making my way to the bar and luckily finding an empty stool, I order a beer. I look around and see a lot of couples on vacation as I sigh and think about how nice a woman's company would be at the moment.

Old 06-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

Lisa looks around the bar. She is feeling horny and continues to discretely run her hand around in Mike's crotch a bit. She sees a young man in a dark suit sitting alone at a table. She turns her bar stool a bit and then crosses her legs. She feels cooler air on her freshly shaved pussy. She knows she may be giving the young guy "the view". She smiles to herself...fuck it...lots of guys have seen my pussy this week.

Old 06-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #6
MetalMike87
Experienced

I sit there drinking my beer and look around when I see a gorgous older woman sitting across the bar. Her legs apart and her sun dress slightly pulled up, giving me a wonderful view of her shaven pussy. I wonder how it would feel on my cock as I look up at her face and catch her looking back at me. I grin and wink at this lovely woman as I then notice her hand in the crotch of the man next to her.

Old 06-06-2014, 12:21 PM   #7
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

Lisa smiles back...even raises her glass to the young guy. She leans over and whispers into Mike's ear....remember what we talked about last night when we were fucking?

Old 06-06-2014, 12:58 PM   #8
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Mike

Mike feels blood go to his cock. He is loving seeing mens eyes roaming around in his wife's full curvy body. His mind went back to the previous night...he had had her legs over his shoulders fucking her hard and deep. They had started talking about a long time fantasy....Mike sharing her with another man. Mike follows Lisas's eyes over to the table she is looking at. Yeah...he may fit the bill.

Old 06-06-2014, 01:32 PM   #9
MetalMike87
Experienced

I keep looking as I notice the man now looking over at me. I raise my glass of beer and nod to both of you with a wink. My cock beginning to swell with blood as I imagne what could this night hold for both me and this couple.

Old 06-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #10
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Mike

Mike asks the bartender to send a beer over to the young man's table. He watches as the waitress takes it over and tells him where it came from. He feels Lisa tense beside him....will he invite us over or not?

Old 06-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #11
MetalMike87
Experienced

I get the beer from the waitress as she shows me who it's from. I then ask her to invite you both over to my table. I hand her a tip as I start to get nervous and polish off my first beer quickly.

Old 06-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #12
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

The waitress smiles to Mike and Lisa and tells them they have been invited to join the young man. Lisa slips off her bar stool. Her sun dress rises and most of her powerful thighs are exposed for a second or two. Mike also gets up and Lisa takes his hand as they walk across the crowded bar. Lisa is beaming and her big breasts jiggle in the sundress. She nows she is the main attraction in the bar and is loving the attention.

Lisa looks the young man over as they get closer. Yes he will certainly do for their long time fantasy. Suddenly Lisa gets nervous....holy shit is it really going to happen?

Old 06-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #13
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Mike

Mike holds out his hand...Hi I'm MIke...and this is my wife Lisa. We were headed home from our vacation and our flight got cancelled....may we sit down?

Old 06-06-2014, 03:14 PM   #14
MetalMike87
Experienced

I stand up and shake Mike's hand.... Hey Mike my name is Mike also....I say laughing as I hold out my hand for Lisa... And it's a pleasure to meet you Lisa...

Old 06-06-2014, 03:25 PM   #15
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

Lisa is beaming. She even blushes just a bit as she sees your eyes are glued to her massive cleavage. Mike pulls out a chair and she wiggles onto it. Mike sits down and orders another round. Lisa smiles and says...so are you stranded here too?

Old 06-06-2014, 03:46 PM   #16
MetalMike87
Experienced

I sit back down with a nod and smile as I reply.... Yes stranded after long business trip. I look at both of you and drink my beer... So how long have you guys been married?

Old 06-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #17
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

Lisa smiles and says...this trip was to celebrate our 20th anniversary....best trip ever! Lisa bends a bit to sit her drink down....showing off even more of her tits.

Old 06-06-2014, 06:04 PM   #18
MetalMike87
Experienced

I can't help but look at her tits in her low cut sun dress. My cock now fully erect in my suit slacks. I drink my beer and try not to ogle her magnificent breasts.... Well congrats on the anniversary and hope you have many more to come.... I say with a smile to you both

Old 06-08-2014, 12:08 PM   #19
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Mike

Mike raises his glass to you and says....why thank you...thats very nice of you to say. Then he says...its been a great 20 years....we are as hot for each other now as we were even back when we met. He leans over and kisses Lisa...

Old 06-09-2014, 09:17 AM   #20
MetalMike87
Experienced

Well I hope to have the same kind of marriage as you someday... I say smiling and drinking my beer.... A little warm in here isn't it?... I ask as I loosen my tie and take off my suit jacket.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:01 AM   #21
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

Lisa giggles and says....it doesnt feel all that warm...we just got back from Jamaica.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:35 AM   #22
MetalMike87
Experienced

Yea I'm from the northeast so this is hot to me... I say laughing as I unbutton the top three buttons on my shirt, exposing some of my chest, as I drink my beer.

Old 06-16-2014, 11:43 AM   #23
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Lisa

Lisa likes the look of your chest. She twirls the ice around in her drink and then giggles and says....we spent the week at a nude resort.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:05 PM   #24
MetalMike87
Experienced

Wow a nude resort?...Must have been exciting... I say grinning, imagining you nude on a beach with Mike. Now wondering if you guys swing at all or if Mike would share.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:16 PM   #25
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Mike

Mike clears his throat and says...It was quite a week...have you ever tried going nude at all?