Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 04-30-2014, 05:05 AM   #1
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

The virgin and the girl. (Closed for Goldenbraid and Niceandbrutal.)

"God damn it!"

Jeremy all but wept in frustration as he angrily jammed his cellphone back in his pocket. He'd been stood up by Gloria, with whom he'd been friends since high school.

They were an unlikely couple of friends. She, the cheerleader and partygirl with a heart of gold, he, the bookish fellow with no interest in sports. They'd been assigned as lab partners in science class the day they were to dissect frogs. She'd wept openly for the poor frog and Jeremy had to console her even as he dissected it. He won her over after telling her that frogs didn't feel anything after they croaked. She giggled at that despite herself. The next free period she came over to hang out with him, much to his surprise.

The friendship had been beneficial for both of them. Her grades improved with his help and she did wonders for his social life by dragging him away from his books to meet and greet with their fellow students. After one year, Jeremy was considered "a cool guy" by most of the student body while Gloria's parents were pleasantly surprised by their daughter's improvement in all things academic.

He'd overstepped his bounds once. Thinking they had a romantic chemistry he leaned forward and tried to kiss her at a party she'd dragged him to. She leaned backwards and stopped him, but she took the embarassing little incident with good grace. She made it perfectly clear that she liked him because of his goofy humor and his sensitivity, but she didn't want to lose him as a friend.

And so he silently pined after her. She had a weakness for "bad boys", wanting to reform them. Time and again she learned why the bad boys were considered bad boys and time and again she would come weeping to Jeremy, wondering why all men were such jerks. Except him of course. He was a super guy and she only hoped he would find a girl worthy of his love.

As they graduated from high school and started at the local college, they drifted apart a little. Jeremy took up bicycling to get in shape and he started grooming and looking after his wardrobe. He went on a few dates that led nowhere. Jeremy was painfully shy and he'd only tried to kiss Gloria that one time because he'd been drinking. He was too polite to proposition sex and was still a virgin after two years in college.

Gloria had phoned him the other night, weeping. Her latest bad boy project had crashed, as they used to. He invited her over and prepared for a late night of weeping, recriminations, and cursing of men. (Except Jeremy of course, he was a SUPER guy etc.) The night ended on an optimistic note, however. Gloria had casually asked if they shouldn't hang out more, and was he free the following friday? Jeremy had planned a wild evening of staying at home reading, he told her, but he could maybe squeeze her in in his busy schedule. She giggled at that and gave him a slight peck on his cheek, sending his heart over the moon and back. "F-friday then!" He stuttered as she left.

Friday night came and Jeremy was waiting outside the movie theater when the text message came: I'm so sorry Jeremy, but Chad and I have made up and he wants to see me tonight. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Chad was the man she'd wept over less than a week ago.

Not wanting to go on a date with himself he gave the tickets away to an overjoyed couple that were too late at the box office. He than started wandering aimlessly around the city.

"How do I get out of this rut?" he wondered.

My SRP profile:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=584

Old 04-30-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

She was sure she’d been down this street before; in fact she was positive this was the third time in the last couple hours, which meant she was lost!

Katrina, Kat to her friends, was almost a walking contradiction, for having grown up on a farm with two older brothers who took every opportunity to tease and torment her; she became much a tomboy type. With such a background, many expected her to be a stocky heavy set girl, but she was the opposite, having long thick blonde hair down to her waist, deep blue eyes set in an attractive face and a trim toned but fairy curvy figure.

At present that figure was dressed in her usual style of tight jeans, a short-sleeved blouse with the top button open and a pair of boots, her hair pulled back into a long braid.

She was here for a new start, her second new start truth be told, and was supposed to be staying with her Aunt Gale, who lived in the area, while going to the local college to finish off her last two years. Hopefully with a new town and a small local college she could leave behind the events of the last couple years, to escape the reputation she had in Nobrook. That seemed funny considering her moving to the island had been a new start from her first failed year of university and the incident that had her running from herself…. something that was of course impossible to do. At least that problem had been solved, and by an unexpected source, she thought, absentmindedly reaching to twist slightly the ring she wore on her finger ever since that day with RJ on the sands of the private beach.

Still at least this time she had her own car, rather than having to take a taxi like last time, and face all the troubles that caused. “Though I’m still going to have to lug you about.” She said to the large trunk sitting in the backseat of her rag-topped Camaro convertible.

The car was a Christmas gift from her favourite uncle, who owned a rather infamous bar in Norbrook, and was not only the same model and look the same as the one from the movie Transformers, but had a white furred interior like she’d seen in this older movie. Well it had been a pimp’s car in the movie, but she’d liked the look of it anyway, and it was very comfy and soft to sit in.

As she drove down the street she saw a figure walking kind of aimlessly down the sidewalk on the opposite side, a fellow around her age. She didn’t think he looked like any kind of weirdo, being nicely dressed, looked groomed without over doing it and honestly looked a bit down….. not your typical appearance for a creep or predator, so she hoped he could help her out.

Watching around before coasting carefully to the other side, she pulled up across from him and lowered her window. “Excuse me, but could you help me with some directions?” She called. “I’m looking for two fifty-five Pine Avenue.”

Old 05-01-2014, 06:07 AM   #3
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Jeremy had been walking for a couple of hours, venting his anger and frustration and dreaming up childish scenarios where Gloria regretted standing him up and begging his forgiveness. In these scenarios Jeremy would always say no, but he'd end up saving her from some calamity or other. This was nothing but mental masturbation, and Jeremy knew it deep down. But he'd never felt so hurt and disappointed before.

Lost in his own thoughts, Jeremy at first didn't register that someone was talking to him until he became aware of the growl of the Camaro's engine.

“Excuse me, but could you help me with some directions? I’m looking for two fifty-five Pine Avenue.”

Jeremy stopped dead in his tracks. The girl in the car was gorgeous. A multitude of thoughts ran through his head. Sure. Ask me for directions. That's all I'm good for, helping girls out and getting instantly friendzoned. Then, with sadness: I'll never end up with a girl like her. Now be a gentleman and help her. That way she won't think badly of you, at least. And finally: Whoah. Look at that body. Don't stare at her boobs! All these thoughts passed through his head in the blink of an eye.

Jeremy thought for a moment, opening and closing his mouth before saying: "Pine street? Um, I know of it but I'm unsure how to explain how to get there for you. I'll try though. See if you continue down this street and take a right two blocks down, then-"

Jeremy babbled on, unsure where to place his eyes. Her curvy body was like a magnet to his eyes, as were her deep blue eyes. As he leaned close to the car's window he could smell a slightly perfumed scent that made him almost dizzy with desire and longing for female company. In the end he made a right mess of his directions and stopped, blushing.

"I'm sorry, I'm not much help, am I? I know where it is, but I'm no good at explaining how to get there for you. Maybe you should ask a police officer?"
A new thought crossed Jeremy's mind: "Just let her go. She doesn't want to stay here to be ogled by you!"

Jeremy stepped back, ready to continue to wallow in his own self pity. "I hope you find it okay. best of luck!" He sighed. She'd probably meet with some hot friends and giggle about the geek that stared at her breasts and mumbled incoherently when she asked for directions. Jeremy felt about as smooth as coarse sandpaper on gravel.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Kat wasn’t sure if the fellow had heard her as he seemed to keep walking without even looking her way and was about to repeat herself when the Camaro’s engine gave a growl of frustration being made to crawl along…. which apparently got his attention.

She smiled as he turned towards her, stopping the car, but was again thinking she might need to repeat her question as he seem to just stare, odd looks crossing his face and his mouth seeming to move but nothing came out. He did finally answer though, she was glad to see, but sounded unsure if he had the directions she needed. He when on to explain how to get there, but the directions did seem rather difficult, and she wasn’t sure if she could follow them correctly.

She did note his eyes seemed to dance about, moving from her eyes down then away, only to return again, which amused her greatly. She apparently had a gentleman on her hands, for she was use to guys ogling her…. in fact much more than this….. and they were bold about it, so she found it quite sweet to find a guy who was nervous about staring. Then, glancing down fast herself, she couldn’t blame the guy, low-slug car, no bra, top button undone; he had a pretty good view down at her cleavage she realized.

Whether because of his nervousness over the ‘view’ or that he wasn’t really sure how to explain where to go, but the directions got worse and more muddled, the fellow finally giving up and blushing as he admitted he wasn’t help her. A cute blush too.

Hi suggestion of finding a cop was a good one as they generally knew where they were going, but how much longer before she could find one to ask? She didn’t want to be driving around too much longer and this fellow did know where to go, just wasn’t good at giving directions.

She paused a moment, giving him a quick looking over and thinking. He didn’t look like a creep, act like one, or talk like one….. what sexual predator would blush like that?

“Well if you know the way, then hop in.” She called, motioning him come. “Can you show me or do you need to drive?” She added, ready to shift herself to the passenger’s seat.

Old 05-01-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Jeremy balked for a moment. This was the sort of scenario he'd dreamed of during his late and lonely nights. A hot girl in a hot car inviting him inside it. He realized he was gawping again, making an utter fool of himself.

"I- it's probably best if I drive. I'll just let you- yeah." She smoothly changed seats, giving Jeremy another glimpse of her breasts. They were smooth and fleshy and the scent of her was even more alluring- STOP. STARING. AT. HER!

Jeremy went around to the driver's side and got in. He busied himself adjusting seat and mirrors and fastening his seatbelt, trying desperately not to think of the hot girl sitting right next to him. As he reached for the gearstick, he accidentally brushed his hand against her thigh. He pulled it back as if he'd burned himself. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch you just now. I've never driven a car like this before, I'm used to the gear being further away. Sorry."

He cleared his throat, put the car in gear and- WHOAH! This car was something else than his father's imported japanese car! He had to punch the brakes almost immediately. He chuckled nervously. "Wow. Um, sorry. I'm not used to such a powerful engine. This car is really something else!" Like its owner, he thought. He gently pressed the accelerator and gave his first genuine smile as the car obeyed him and rolled down the street at a safe speed.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #6
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

With the way he just stood and stared, Kat was beginning to think he was seeing her as some weirdo or predator, not that she would blame him, a strange woman pulling up for direction then inviting him inside. Though she didn’t think sex maniacs usually gave over control of the vehicle to victims but then she didn’t know any..... okay, didn’t know more than one maniac and he was reformed…… mostly.

When he said he’d drive, she smiled and hopped over the control and slide into the passenger’s seat. “Okay and thank you.” She said, smiling.

As he moved to get inside then spent an extended time adjusting everything, but made an effort to not look her way, she considered doing up her blouse’s top button to make it easier on him. The problem was she wasn’t sure if it would help or not? Wouldn’t doing it up point out she was aware of his staring and make him even more nervous at her knowing, plus he might think her upset or something about it? Besides with him seat now it wasn’t the same downward view anyway, just a small peek at her cleavage now.

She was distracted from her contemplations by his hand brushing her thigh as he reached over for the gear shift and his sudden retreat with that embarrassing look and rolling apology. “No problem, it was nothing.” She told him calmly. “I’m the one sitting nearly on the thing.” She continued, shifting in the seat to move her hips over to make room. “Besides this furry interior throws a lot of people off at first, with nothing but white plush only broken by the emerging of a gear or gauge or what not, but I like it.”

Luckily she had her seatbelt on as the car suddenly lunged ahead when he put it in gear, the engine roaring happily, only a second later to screech to a stop as he slammed on the brakes. “Yeah, it’s got power.” She agreed, laughing it off, as he again apologized. “It was a gift from my uncle, and he spares no expense. Doesn’t matter how expensive or how big it is, if that is what you want that is what you get.”

As he coasted down the street, she settling into her seat, giggling. “You should see what it can do when you get out on the open roads….. wild ride! Maybe I’ll show you another day, but right now I’d like to get to Aunt Gale’s in one piece.” She teased.

Old 05-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #7
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

“You should see what it can do when you get out on the open roads….. wild ride! Maybe I’ll show you another day, but right now I’d like to get to Aunt Gale’s in one piece.”

He liked her giggle. It was cute in an unselfconscious way. And she seemed to be at ease with Jeremy, for some reason. Most girls shied away from him, or so it seemed to him anyway. It took him a second to register the implied offer she'd made of taking him for a ride in her car.

"Oh, um, yeah. I'll get you to your aunt's place, no worries." His hands shook a little. Did he dare? This was almost like when he'd become friends with Gloria. She was a hot chick that had befriended him too, despite his nerdiness. But he'd been placed in the friendzone almost immediately. It would probably be the same with this girl. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

With a boldness very unlike him, Jeremy stuttered: "A-and going f-for a r-drive with you would be great!" He'd almost said "going for a ride". She wasn't interested in him other than as a friend. A freudian slip like that wouldn't help.
He suddenly realized he hadn't asked for her name, nor had he told her his.

"I-I'm Jeremy, by the way. Jeremy Paice."

My SRP profile:

Old 05-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #8
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Kat was pleased he had taken her offer to show him another time what the Camaro could really do, though she noted the stuttering and the sort of slip. What was he going to use starting with r but replaced with drive?

His giving his name took her from the thought as she realized they hadn’t exchanged name yet. “A pleasure Jeremy. I’m Katrina Barkley, but friends just call me Kat.” She stated.

She did notice the slight stutter again introducing himself, and figured his apparent nervousness was getting worse, not that she was unfamiliar with such reactions, just she’d not seen it for something as simple as a chance meeting and a bit of exposed cleavage. Her state was usually much more ‘scandalous’ before guys got uncomfortable around her, if they even did at that time. Jeremy’s shyness and embarrassment was refreshingly cute, and adorable as hades.

“Again thank you Jeremy for your help in finding my aunt’s place. Not sure what things I might have to do over the weekend to get registered for college next week.” She said smiling.

Old 05-02-2014, 12:15 AM   #9
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Katrina. Kat. A small smile spread across his face. He liked the nickname. It was cute and it suited her. There was nothing cute one could do with 'Jeremy'. He'd been called Jerry and Jer and Jerkemy. He didn't like either. But that was before he'd met Gloria. He had her to thank for that, at least.

“Again thank you Jeremy for your help in finding my aunt’s place. Not sure what things I might have to do over the weekend to get registered for college next week.”

She was going to college here? That would mean he'd see her daily. The local college was small. Eagerness overtaking him now he blurted out: "You're going to college here? I am too! What subjects are you taking? I'm in Biology and Sciences." He didn't mention he also helped out as a remedial teacher for extra credit. High school with Gloria had taught him that he liked to teach, although he didn't want to be a teacher.

Then he latched on to what else she'd said. "If-if you want to, I'm sure I could help you with registering."

Ugh. He was doing it again. He was being too eager. Give her room to breathe, for God's sake, he thought. "Or-or not. I mean, whichever suits you." And now he just sounded so noncomittal, even uncaring. Damn it! Why was it so hard to talk to girls!?

He shut up and concentrated on driving, waiting for her response.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-02-2014, 04:21 AM   #10
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Kat was finding the way Jeremy was acting and talking so very amusing, and not because she thought he was making a fool of himself but because it had been such a long time since she met anyone so shy and unconfident. If anything, the guys she’d run into the last while were overconfident, and right full of themselves, thinking all it took was getting her to talk to them and they had some kind of inside track with her. Then that was almost all the fault of her ‘reputation’…. okay, maybe she didn’t help it any with her actions at the time but sure made her highly popular.

“Yeah, I’m going to college here, transferring up here from…… my college from last year.” She told him, thinking maybe better for now not to mention from where. “I’m continuing with Dance, sort of a combo of history behind dances, and how to do them and teach them.”

It was a very impressive course, but even with her getting over things from before she hadn’t been ready to go back to her original courses, and Dance had been a pretty easy course leaving much time for the friends and fun she’d had back on the island. Then this was supposed to be another start over, so maybe she should try again?

She smiled at his offer to help her, even if he jumped back fast from sounding too eager for it. “I think it would be very nice to have your help with registering, someone to show me where to go and such.” She accepted gladly. “Maybe I can give you that demonstration of the car’s speed afterwards?”

Old 05-03-2014, 12:53 AM   #11
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

“I think it would be very nice to have your help with registering, someone to show me where to go and such. Maybe I can give you that demonstration of the car’s speed afterwards?”

A dancer? Yep, that made sense. Dancers always had great bodies and graceful movements. The way she effortlessly moved when she changed seats in the relatively cramped conditions of the car should have told him as much. Athletic girls could always pick and choose the boys they wanted. Which took Jeremy out of the race, or so he thought.

Oh well, she was nice. And she didn't seem to mind his company. He thought it unlikely that she would ever consider him anything but a friend, but maybe that friendship could boost his popularity and self esteem? Stranger things had happened. Maybe even...

"Dancing, you say? That's something I could never do," he chuckled, painfully remembering the one time Gloria had convinced him to step out on the dance floor. Neither she nor anyone else had laughed, but no girl had asked to dance with him since. Which was fine by him. Only, he'd always secretly been envious of people so in control of their bodies, be it dancers, gymnasts, or martial artists.

And dancing looked so FUN! Gloria had described dancing as having sex with your clothes on. Seeing as Jeremy didn't know what sex with your clothes OFF was like, he just shrugged at the comparison. But oh, he really did want to learn some moves, to let himself go and move with the music. Yeah Jerry boy, that won't happen until someone removes that stick up your ass, his brainmonster chimed in. That was so typical. He started thinking about something he'd like to try, only for the negative part of him to perk up and bring himself down.

"Going for a drive with you sounds like a real treat, Kat. Is it okay if I call you Kat? Registration shouldn't be much of a hassle if all your paperwork is in order. Where are you transferring from, anyway?"

My SRP profile:

Old 05-03-2014, 02:50 AM   #12
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Though he could just be trying to be nice, Jeremy seemed genuinely impressed by her majoring in Dance, and then many were, just her who saw it as a huge drop in substance and importance.

“Yeah, it is interesting, seeing how each dance came to be and its impact on the times it was created, plus of course learning how to do each one and break them down to teach.” She commented, trying to sound as enthused as he was. “Can’t dance eh?”

That upset Kat, for she loved to dance, and thought it one of the greatest things for just letting one’s self go, though many might not know the structured dances nearly everyone could freestyle. Telling her you couldn’t dance made her as shocked and confused as when she told people she didn’t own a cell phone….. it just wasn’t normal.

“Well then I guess that’s another thing to add to the list.” She said with amused determination. “Take you out and show you how to dance. Nothing like the feel of cutting loose on the dance floor.”

She grinned as he accepted her invite to the drive, and as he asked to call her Kat. “Of course you can call me Kat, my friends always do, and I like to think we have become friend despite we having just met.”

His asking where she was transferring from left her a bit hesitant though, but she figure here was the test of whether her reputation had preceded her or not. “Yeah, far as I know they are in order, and I’m coming from Manchester University on Norbrook Island.”

She waited to see if the questions would come flying, if any connection would be made……

Old 05-03-2014, 04:21 AM   #13
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

“Well then I guess that’s another thing to add to the list. Take you out and show you how to dance. Nothing like the feel of cutting loose on the dance floor.”

At first he wasn't sure if she was making fun of him. Him? Dance?

But there was a friendly resolve in her voice he found irresistible and although she smiled when she said it, there was nothing mean about her smile. Jeremy felt a little more at ease, although it was still hard to look at her for too long without staring. And besides, he needed to keep his eyes on the road.

The easy way in which she assumed they were friends made Jeremy smile again, a broad happy smile. Friends, with her. He'd like that. A part of him wanted her to be more, but Jeremy's brain went into overdrive again, scolding him for thinking of her like that. But she was easily one of the sexiest girls he'd ever seen and he was so near her and her scent was arousing in the extreme...

Jeremy felt the onset of a hard-on. Thank God he hadn't worn boxers today! As it was, he was a bit cramped and needed to shift a little in the seat. He almost missed it when she told him where she'd transferred from. Manchester University on Norbrook Island. Far back in his head, some bells chimed. Hadn't there been some story about a scandal of sorts? Jeremy hadn't paid too close attention, though.

"Haven't I heard something about that on the news recently? There was some scandal about... what was it?" Jeremy was genuinely out of the loop on this, he'd only caught some snippets of information in passing, but nothing to make a whole coherent picture. There had been some talk about one of the female students and... what? Not that he really cared, though. If it still nagged him when he got home he could always google it.

They had just entered Pine Street, but they had a few blocks to go.
"Nearly there," he said, smiling at her.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #14
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Kat’s smile faded and she sighed, slumping a bit in her seat, as he mention hearing something on the news, for it could mean she hadn’t escaped her reputation, and likely was about to lose a friend.

“You likely have.” She answered flatly figuring he’d just look it up anyway. “The new often has the Norbrook Streaker in it.”

It wasn’t like every university didn’t have students streaking for fun…. it was practically a tradition….. but then most just run across the quad or through a certain building or event, not two thirds the way across the town. Then that hadn’t been her choice either. Still the incident might have still faded with time except to things that happened. One was her running into Tanya Twist, who hated her guts, for Tanya was the one who decided who was with the ‘in crowd’, thereby popular, and who wasn’t, and Kat had never been one to change herself to fit in, nor cared about it. So of course Tanya had set out to spread the whole thing all over the school, her and that little ditty of hers had nearly everyone aware of whom it had been. Not that it would have been too hard to figure out, with the streaker being described as a girl with long blonde hair down to her butt….. a modern Lady Godiva…. Kat’s pride and joy unfortunately being also her most distinguishing feature. And somehow it had become a local legend of sorts, many more stories of spotting her springing up, and every time the knowledge would begin to fade slightly, there would be Tanya and her ditty, reminding everyone. Her only revenge was that, rather than make her an avoided outcast, it had made her very popular, in fact she had an automatic invite to all the fraternity and sorority parties despite not being a member of any greek house.

The second thing was that the incident had raised a strange fascination with nudity in her, and so her quiet experimentations had sometimes gone wrong and lent more tales to the rumours of the Streaker. So she had come to where no one would hopefully know anything about it, but she guessed it was to be; besides she was sure by now Tanya had graduated to the internet with the story. And since half the rumours had her description and about ten percent her name, there went her new start.

Jeremy’s announcement of them being almost there meant at least if he did put it together she have only a few minutes to survive, for it was likely he’d either think her a disgusting whore or he’d see her as an easy slut….. either way one friendship trashed.

“That’s good; my aunt might be getting worried?” She replied shortly.

Old 05-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #15
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Double posting.

My SRP profile:

Last edited by Niceandbrutal : 05-03-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Old 05-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #16
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Jeremy noticed a slight change in her mood as she mentioned the Norbrook Streaker. At the back of his mind he wondered why it bothered her so much. Maybe she was from a strict religious family, or maybe she just thought such conduct was unbecoming? Jeremy promised himself to google Norbrook Streaker as soon as he'd seen her safe inside.

He counted down the addresses until finally they stopped by a house with the numbers '255' painted on the mailbox in elaborate twirly numbers. It was a small old wooden white house that Jeremy fell in love with it instantly. There was a garden with berry bushes and some apple trees.

"We're here." Jeremy smiled at Kat then quickly looked away. He couldn't get used to the warm and beautiful face looking back at him. He pulled into the driveway and switched the engine off. It was a quiet neighbourhood and the silence after the car's growls was almost deafening. The front door to the house opened and a woman looking to be younger than Jeremy's parents but older than him and Kat by at least fifteen years emerged. She basically looked like a more mature version of Kat.

She ran towards the car as Kat and Jeremy emerged and she yelled: "Kat! I was getting worried, baby girl!" She launched herself into a fierce hug with Kat. The way they instantly bonded, Jeremy understood Gale was probably one of Kat's favourites. After a short session of eager talking between them, Gale and Kat looked over at Jeremy. Kat introduced Jeremy and Gale to each other. Jeremy managed to shake her hand and stutter a feeble 'hello' as Gale grasped his hand in a warm and firm grip.

Jeremy helped Kat get her rather heavy trunk out of the car and helped her carry it to the entrance. Gale looked a little uncomfortable. "I'd love to invite you in, Jeremy. But I've only prepared dinner for two, and it is getting kind of late. maybe some other time?" Jeremy blinked a few times before answering. "S-sure, that'd be great! So, um, Kat, we can make registration tomorrow. The classes start on monday and they accept registrations until tomorrow at 3 PM. If we meet at, say, 12 at the main entrance, we should have you matriculated by 1 PM at the latest."

They agreed on when and where to meet, and Jeremy learned in the process that Kat did not have a cellphone. That was something he should remedy, he thought. They said their goodbyes and jeremy was startled when he received hugs from both Kat and Gale. He was left standing outside, gawping and blushing.

The next thing he realized, he was skipping his way home. Gloria was a faded memory, replaced by visions of the beauty that was Kat. Which reminded him...

He pulled out his phone and googled "Norbrook Streaker". Ooh, A naked blonde girl caught on film! With long hair all the way down to her butt...
Jeremy enlarged the video, posted by one "TwistyBitch" and...

Oh. My. God!

KAT was the Norbrook Streaker! Jeremy blushed again as he watched Kat run bare naked down a street. He wasn't so much shocked as he was awestruck by her naked body. She was gorgeous, plain and simple. Full breasts and a firm behind jiggled as she ran, showing off a well toned curvaceous body. Jeremy got a hardon instantly, making it painful for him to walk. He limped along for a block, but it was no good. He needed relief.

He found some bushes a way off the street and zipped down his pants. He blushed again, having never been so aroused before. He started jerking off, relishing the feel of the air on his skin as he did so. It was only a matter of minutes before he came, but not before several people passed by no more than 15 feet from where he stood. The thought of them seeing him only heightened his arousal.

After he came in copious amounts, his member relaxed enough for him to walk home without pain. He locked himself inside and went to bed. He lay in bed, tossing and turning for a while, thinking about Kat. Then he fell asleep.

...and he was naked in the street. Buck naked, enjoying the wind on his exposed skin and feeling the warmth of the asfalt on the soles of his feet. And sporting a raging hardon. Off in the distance, a vision of beauty moved towards him.

It was Kat. She ran up to him and exclaimed: "Oh Jeremy! You're a streaker too! Oh, I simply love you! Come here!" She traced a finger down his chest, making him shiver in delight. Her finger tickled his abdomen as she slowly and irresistibly moved ever nearer to his swollen penis. And then her hand was on his dick, and before he could stop himself, he came...

...in his sheets. Ugh. Great. Jeremy got up and changed the sheets, showered and ate breakfast. Then he made a few phone calls before leaving to meet Kat at the college.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-03-2014, 10:22 PM   #17
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Luckily, far as Kat was concerned, the issue of the Streaker was dropped as they arrived at her aunt’s place, and that instantly improved her mood as it always did. Especially as her Aunt Gale came rushing out to greet her and as she suspected indicate she had been worrying.

Kat loved her aunt, for the woman reminded her of one of the good fairies from stories and nursery rhymes, living in some quaint cottage, and having one of those ‘in love with the world’ kinds of personalities. Honestly visiting Aunt Gale was always a joy and seemed to make bad things seem better and so unimportant.

After a hurried description of her trip, why she was late and how she finally made it, Kat had introduced Jeremy to her aunt who of course instantly welcomed him as a friend of the family. Then it was a whirlwind of activity, as she and Jeremy got her trunk out of the car as her aunt got her other bags from the car’s trunk and took them in the house. She was a bit sheepish when her aunt told Jeremy she couldn’t invite him to dinner, unfortunately her aunt hated waste and was one to cook exactly what was need, no more no less. If she’d thought of it she should have called and told her then she’d of made more. So after a few quick words as to meeting tomorrow for registering, she was hustled in for dinner, leaving Jeremy to walk home…. She hoped he didn’t have to go far?

The delicious meal was followed by getting her settled in to her room, a beautiful if quaintly over done room, but Kat loved the huge four-poster bed and its pile of soft comforters and quilts. Then the evening was spent in catching up and taking of old times, long into the night, when they both retired to bed.

When morning came, Kat was feeling much better after sleeping in thanks to her aunt, and after a fast shower, they talked some more over a good breakfast her aunt made her, then it was off to get dressed and meet Jeremy.

Remembering her new friend’s nervousness, she decided on a t-shirt and stead of one of her blouses as there were no buttons to worry about, though the t-shirt was maybe a bit snugger, and her usual jeans and boots, though a shorter pair more around ankle high.

“See you later Aunt Gale, I’m off to meet Jeremy.” She called as she past the woman out tending her flowers and such.

“Be careful dear, and have fun.” Gale said smiling as Kat hopped in her car.

She waved as she pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street towards the college, now having more detailed and precise direction…. she’d looked them up late last night…… her aunt being a great person but terrible with direction.

She pulled up near the main entrance and parked, looking at the clock on her dash….. 11:55, with just a few minutes to spare, then stepped out, slinging her belt pouch around her waist and snapping it on, letting it settle about her hips. With a final check, she shut her door and walked towards the entrance……

Old 05-04-2014, 02:37 PM   #18
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Jeremy rode his bike to college. It was a leisurely ride that took him through some nice neighbourhoods with freestanding old brick and wooden houses with great gardens. It was a crisp clear day with the promise of some real heat later on. It was days like these that made Jeremy grateful he lived in a coastal town, the ocean breeze making the late summer heat bearable.

He'd dressed more casual today, black jeans and black t-shirt with white sneakers. He had a smalll fannypack with cellphone, glasses, money, debit card and swimming trunks. He topped the look off with a pair of sunglasses. Jeremy wasn't an impressive specimen by any stretch of the imagination. 5'9" tall with dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes, he was of average build and had developed a lean figure after he'd started bicycling.

Jeremy arrived at the college at 11 AM. Being a tutor in both biology and physics, he had access to the premises on a 24-hour basis. He'd made some phonecalls, calling in favours. Thanks to his good standing with the schoolboard and administration, he had arranged for Kat's registration to take all of five minutes, ten at the most. His contacts showed no surprise when Jeremy blushed and said he'd called in these favours because of a girl he'd met. There were some raised eyebrows and good-natured teasing though, but Jeremy could handle that as long as they didn't tease him in front of her.

At 11:45 he stepped outside in the sunshine again, basking in the nice weather. I really should get out more and just enjoy the good weather and nature, he told himself. There had been little time to go on hikes or walks along the beach lately. He had to remedy that.

He waited anxiously for her to appear. He didn't have to wait long. At 11:55 he heard the growl of the Camaro before he saw it. She rounded a corner and parked. He went to her as she stepped out, butterflies in his belly. His breath caught as he saw her again. My God but she is beautiful! She had put on clothes that accentuated her curvy dancer's body. She turned around as he called out to her. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

They hugged as if it was the most natural thing to do. Jeremy could feel her breasts press against him as he blushingly returned the hug. He tried not to get too close to her as his penis had awoken again at the sight, feel, and scent of her. The naked pictures he'd seen of her last night hadn't helped in that regard. He thought it best not to bring up that subject though, as he guessed that her change in mood at the mention of the Norbrook Streaker meant that she wasn't particularly pleased or proud of it.

Jeremy whisked her along to the proper stations for registration and although there were lines everywhere, they were shown preferred treatment. They were waved to the desk, bypassing the lines and the forms were ready for her and they waited for her to fill out her forms completely before helping others in line. After rushing her from one station to the next, they were outside again after eight and a half minutes.

"So, um, that went quicker than expected," Jeremy said with a shy smile. He focused on her eyes as he talked to her, not wanting to appear as a drooling sex maniac again. She had eyes he could drown in, and a cute smile that easily outshone the sun. "You, um, did you have breakfast yet? I thought maybe you- we- um, there's a great diner two blocks from here." And again with the stuttering! God, why couldn't he give himself a break?

"Or- or- would you like to, you know, go for that drive now if you don't have any other plans, that is..." Jeremy's voice trailed off as his foot was jammed further into his mouth. He'd never been smooth, but there was something about this girl that made him more self-conscious and more unsure of himself than even Gloria could manage when she was in one of her teasing moods. And Kat wasn't even trying to tease him. It had to be that he'd seen her naked. Right. He'd just have to grab the bull by the horns and address the elephant in the room.

Mustering all the courage he posessed he told her in one long sentence: "Look, I'm feeling a bit selfconscious now because I googled Norbrook Streaker last night and I can only imagine how awful that must make you feel and I'm sorry but I was curious and I want you to know that I'm not judging you and your secret is safe with me and I can understand it if you think I'm a creep but I feel bad about seeing you like that, naked that is, when you so obviously aren't happy about what you did and I'd understand it if you don't want to se me again but...." he paused, inhaling before he continued: "and, well, I uh, I- I-" He blushed fiercely as all courage left him. He looked down, scraping his foot awkwardly. "Not that it matters maybe, but I think you are bea- you're b-b-beau-" he muttered.

He couldn't do it. He couldn't tell her he thought she was the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen. He clammed up, sure he'd ruined a budding friendship, sure he'd be the laughing stock of the college as soon as she got friends here. If he was extra lucky she'd become friends with Gloria. Then they could compare notes about that awkward geek who went out of his way to help before doing something ridiculous and awkward. Tears started stinging his eyes and he abruptly turned around. "I, uh, I don't feel so good. I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone."

My SRP profile:

Old 05-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #19
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Kat looked up as she heard Jeremy’s voice, smiling at him. “Good morning, what few minutes of it there is. And yes, I slept very well, thank you.” She added thinking of that that huge bed she’d been partially reluctant to leave.

She gave him a hug in greeting, noting he did hold a bit back from her, but it wasn’t much a surprise considering his nervousness around her last night, and she figured he’d grow to feel more comfortable in time.

She was surprised at how fast they went through registration, as Jeremy whipped her off to the places to do it, for it seemed as if they were being taken ahead of everyone else. In fact she was sure of it, as she would arrive and somehow be next despite a long line. She also noticed the odd fast thumb-ups and winks some of the people made as they moved on, making her pretty sure their rapid passage through the paper work was Jeremy’s doing.

He must really want that ride, she mused impressed at his clout around here, to have them processed so fast…… under ten minutes in fact.

“Yeah that was fast.” She commented, grinning at how he tried to make it look like a fluke. “Well, I did have breakfast, but lunch would be……” She was trying to answer, hoping to save him the stuttering nervousness he was having again, but was suddenly cut off by his sudden blurted out comments.

She just stood mostly stunned as he rambled on and blurted out things, especially since it was about the Streaker, for she’d partly hoped he’d not pursed the subject, considering his seemingly unchanged attitude towards her when he’d appeared. She glanced about several times to see if anyone else was hearing him or more importantly understanding what he said, for it seemed her secret was not too safe if he was blurting it out in public. She also blushed deeply as he mentioned seeing her naked, for it still embarrassed her some when people mentioned it, especially new people. In fact so many emotions ran through her it was hard to pick one from the onslaught. Anger and annoyance at Tanya obviously having posted things on the internet, depression at her new start being threatened to fail, embarrassment at his knowing and seeing her if only in some amateur video, a bit of incrimination at herself for not crushing the whole thing instead of partly playing along with the popularity and hype, all hitting her at once.

As his voice and last words faded, she was speechless and unsure what to do, not even positive what his opinion was with the faded words, though sounded apologetic about, but as he said he was leaving she knew that wasn’t something she wanted.

Not thinking about her actions right now, she finally spoke in a low solemn tone. “Stop!” She said maybe a bit sharply, as she grabbed his arm to stop him from going. “Get in the car Jeremy.” She continued, directing him towards her car, as she hurried over and jumped in the driver’s door.

She started the Camaro and gunned it out of the parking space, nearly side-swiping another car, and zoomed off down the street, as she took a few moments to sort out her thoughts…..

Old 05-04-2014, 07:44 PM   #20
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Jeremy was about to start walking away when her voice calmly but with a curt finality to it ordered him: "Stop."

Then her hand was on his arm as she, with a voice that left him unable to protest told him: “Get in the car Jeremy.”

By the way she exited the parking area and the aggressive way she gunned the engine, Jeremy could tell she was upset. She was maybe even angry with him. But she'd told him to come, hell, she had pulled him inside the car. And that had to be good, right?

Jeremy blew out a long ragged sigh he hadn't realized he'd held in. If she was upset with him she at least wanted to talk through it, not ditch him like so much refuse. Despite the emotional upheaval, Jeremy had a flicker of a smile before his face again turned serious.

"I don't know what you think about me right now, but if I had known or realized that you were... um, that streaker... I wouldn't have googled it. It is important for me that you know this. I mean it. As it is, it became a little hard for me to speak to you without telling you that I knew. It'd feel," Jeremy had never tried to set words to emotions such as these before, he struggled to find the right words, "I don't know, it would feel... dishonest to not tell you. Does that make sense? But I know, and you know that I know. So here we are."

He thought for a few seconds, then: "I am not some kind of stalker or pervert that googles all girls I meet." He paused. "Not that there's been too many of them. In fact there's nev- uh, never mind." Was that accidental or did he almost let that slip on purpose? He wasn't sure. But this wasn't about him. She was clearly uncomfortable about the whole Streaker thing.

"Look. What I'm trying to say is that you've made a mistake that you clearly regret. I'm not judging you for that. I don't know you well enough, and neither will I ever have the right to judge you for your past. Unless you choose to tell me, I'll never know the full story behind what you did. And that's okay. I'll go by my first impression of you if that's okay with you."

Jeremy stopped, stunned. He'd NEVER been so calm when talking about such matters with girls before. But what he said felt so RIGHT! He did care about how she felt. He did care about if she was upset with him. He really was sorry he'd seen that film, although she was a beautiful sight.

All these thoughts flashed through him in an instant as he checked himself. What was this? He smiled selfconsciously as he glanced sideways at her. "I'll shut up now in case you want to get a word in edgewise. I tend to rant and ramble when I'm nervous you see and- yeah. What I just did now."

Jeremy kept his mouth shut, hoping he hadn't frightened her off. The Camaro growled and Jeremy settled in his seat, awaiting her reply.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #21
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Kat continued to drive, not really heading anyway, just away, just….. she really wasn’t sure? Was she trying to out run herself? No, that she was pretty much aware was impossible. Was she just running away? That was possible, but she still knew in her gut it would work either. No, it was just somehow speeding along helped, as if she was now in her own separate world, in a place where she could think clear and sort things out.

The fact that she wasn’t entirely alone in that world was brought back by Jeremy suddenly rambling on again, which she listened to but showed little reaction to, as she let a calm roll over her and helps her think things through. By the time he’d finished and fallen silent she was feeling much better, even letting her foot up some off the gas, and finally coasting to a stop on whatever street it was they were on.

She leaned her head back against the seat and took a few long deep breaths letting them out slowly. “I’m not really mad at you Jeremy.” She said finally, sighing. “I guess it’s not too surprising you’d look it up, I’d just hoped your curiosity wouldn’t be that strong, or more that there be nothing to find. It just I moved up here to get away from the chaos surrounding the Streaker…. sort of a new start.”

She paused a moment, lifting her head to look over at him, a very weak smile on her face. “I should be thanking you for being honest with me…. though out front of the main building isn’t a great place to do it.” She added with a scrupulous look. “not to mention the havoc it plays with new friendships went one of the first things discussed is them having seen you naked.”

She blushed at the thought again.

Kat turned and stared out the windshield, letting her memories come back. “Though it sounds strange, I don’t really regret the walk, even if it wasn’t my idea to begin with. Afterwards, sort of in retrospect, it was kind of exciting, exhilarating, even liberating. No, my regret is it was blown all out of proportion, though how Tanya managed to de it is beyond me, and that instead of crushing or stopping all the hype, I gave into it and started to almost enjoy all the popularity and fame.”

She shrugged and sighed loudly. “It just kind of hit me one day that it was taking over my life. It wasn’t there is Katrina Barkley, she’s the Streaker, it was that’s the Norbrook Streaker, her name is Katrina Barkley. I realized I had hundreds of people treating me with familiarity, but very few I actually called friends. And relationships were out as I couldn’t guarantee that a guy wasn’t just interested in being close to the Streaker or worse he just wanted to be one of those who could say they’d scored with her.”

She fell silent herself, just looking off into the distance for a long minute, then glanced at him with a growing grin. “Guess I ramble on too.”

Old 05-05-2014, 01:05 AM   #22
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

“Guess I ramble on too.”

He glanced at her and was rewarded with a grin that made his heart burst with joy. She wasn't mad at him! His mind processed what she'd just told him.

"So in short, you didn't want to be the Norbrook Streaker, you wanted to be you. No more, no less. I think that's an excellent choice, Kat." He returned her smile but quickly looked away. He felt bad for her.

"It sounds to me like you've been taken advantage of for doing something you liked but didn't see the consequences of doing publicly." Publicly. Right. He owed her an apology.

"And I am really truly sorry for blurting it out like I just did, in front of the main building." He was just grateful it probably was out of earshot of anyone on the premises. Thank God it was a saturday and that they'd finished enrolling her so quickly.

His blush deepening again, Jeremy continued: "As you might have noticed by now, I'm more than a little shy around you, around girls in general. Having seen you... um, like that," his face was now crimson, "and not addressing the issue, I-I'd still b-be back th-there stuttering like a d-damn fool."

He chuckled self-consciously. "Now I'm here with you, stuttering like a damn fool instead." He let out a new sigh, feeling relieved more than anything. They sat quietly in the car for a minute, the traffic passing them by.

"So here we are, a rambler and a ramblette," he ventured, cringing inside at the lame play on words. "Um, if you want to ramble some more or, miracle of miracles, want to hear me ramble on, what say we do it over lunch? My treat."

As if to underline what he'd just said, his stomach gave out a hungry growl at the thought of food. "I don't know about you, but enrolling and awkward conversations always leave me famished," he added, a playful smile gracing his features even as a fresh blush manifested itself.

And in his mind he wondered what was happening to him. He'd never been this forward with anyone before, even Gloria.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-05-2014, 04:12 AM   #23
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

Kat was relieved to see Jeremy seemed to understand what she had said, that he could see her point of view on the matter, and that he was actually being very good about it himself, his attitude completely different from most guys at discovering her secret. He even apologized about blurting it out in front of the college’s main building.

“Well, I can’t fault you too much, it is a really awkward thing to deal with, and I’ve forgotten to look before I’ve leaped before too.” She countered. “And there was luckily no one about. Though do please keep it under your hat. Don’t want anyone else to look it up.” She mused.

When he mentioned his shyness and chuckled she giggled along with it herself. “Yeah, I had noticed a slight tendency for shyness around me, and considering how nervous it made you last night with my blouse button undone, I can just imagine how an amateur video of me totally naked might make you really uncomfortable.” She agreed.

His suggestion of lunch was a good one she thought, and was a good way of ending the whole discussion and changing subjects to something normal. His stomach growling to punctuate it made her burst into laughter.

“I would love some lunch.” Kat answered then laughed even harder as her own stomach made noise at the mention of food. “Guess that makes it unanimous, lunch is on you.” She concluded, as she brought the Camaro back to life and pulled away from the sidewalk, heading again down the street.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:43 PM   #24
Niceandbrutal
Pondering.

Jeremy smiled, then laughed. She had a contagious laughter and it felt good to laugh with her. As she started up the Camaro Jeremy started giving directions, and they were soon at his favourite diner. It was not a large diner with lots of junk adorning the walls, neither was it owned by any restaurant chain. This was a family business, run by a scottish-greek couple and their children.

There was a small parking lot adjoining the diner, and they were soon inside. Jeremy was a regular here, so much so that they knew him by his first name. As they entered the restaurant a short woman with salt-and-pepper hair and a broad accent beamed and called out: "Jeremy! So long since you last came to see us! Usual table?" Jeremy nodded, smiling. The woman gave him a smile before casting her eyes on Kat. Her smile grew broader and warmer as she disappeared behind the counter before reappearing with two menues.

"Follow please!" she commanded, the smile never leaving her face. She showed them to a table overlooking the street. "Jeremy's favourite spot here," she confided to Kat. Then she reached out her hand to Kat to shake her hand. "I am Iosephina McKendrick and I am pleased to meet you, young lady!" She handed them a couple of menues and disappeared, reappearing shortly with water and breadsticks. "Now you just wave when you are ready to order!" Then she was off again.

Jeremy spent the next few minutes guiding Kat through the menu, making recommendations and explaining how the food was arranged. They had the traditional diner fare, but also some greek elements thrown in for variety. In the end, Jeremy settled for a club sandwich, plain and simple.

As they waited for the food, Jeremy started talking about school and how he hadn't decided what to do with his life. He was considering medical school, zoologist or veterinarian. That segued into him talking about his volunteer work on an animal shelter. What he didn't mention was his hobbies playing roleplaying games and boardgames. He volunteered the info that he liked playing console games and watching movies, though.

He found it easier to talk to Kat than it was with Gloria. And even though he often looked away out of sheer shyness, he never stopped talking and responding.

My SRP profile:

Old 05-06-2014, 04:16 AM   #25
Goldenbraid
Really Experienced

As they entered the diner, Kat looked around and had to admit it was a nice place, had that homey feeling about it, and friendly too it seem, as the woman came out and greeted Jeremy.

She followed as instructed, smiling when the woman informed her that this was Jeremy’s favourite table, and when the woman shook her hand and introduced herself, Kat returned the greeting. “The pleasure is mutual Iosephina, I’m Kat.” She was again impressed, for though it did seem the place was friendly, she was still sure they were being shown extra care and attention because of Jeremy, which demonstrated his clout. For such as seemingly shy guy he knew a lot of people and got along with them really well, not that she was totally surprised as Jeremy was a very likable person she felt.

She munched on one of the breadsticks while Jeremy guided her through and explained the menu, noting he went with a simple club sandwich in the end. She was not sure what to order for a moment, not wanting to cost him too much, but decided he did invite her to lunch and intense emotional discussions made her hungry, so she ordered a cheeseburger with fries and a coke in the end, hoping she didn’t seem greedy.

Waiting for the food, she listened intently to Jeremy’s conversation on his future careers, being careful not to look funny as he mentioned medical school, giving her a coincidentally deja-vue feeling. Her own talk was limited as Dance lead to but one thing it seemed, dance instructor….. well besides of course maybe one other more erotic possibility. She smiled as he talked of his work with the animal shelter, being a big animal lover herself, and commended him greatly for it. His mention of console games and videos of course had her discuss with him games played and liked and favourite movies/movie types.

She had to grin when he looked away from time to time, mostly when he said something she guessed he felt was least than impressive, for she was impressed by different things than the average person.

When the food did arrive, she did her best to keep the conversations going, between bites, with discussions of favourite books, how she loved swimming and walks in the country, and how she missed doing one of her favourite things, horseback riding, as her own horse was far away, back in her home town. She noted it was likely this lack that made her enjoy driving so much as it was a sort of replacement.