Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-30-2006, 11:04 PM   #1
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
Let's see some BOY BUTT!

I am a true connoiseur of the male derriere ... there are all these female hot ass threads ... but (and I think I speak for a lot of the gals) I would sure LOVE to see some of the guys of lit wag their booties.

Come on, boys ... show us what you got!

Francy
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:08 PM   #2
cg_allstar
Literotica Guru
 
cg_allstar's Avatar
 
cg_allstar is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 3,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
I am a true connoiseur of the male derriere ... there are all these female hot ass threads ... but (and I think I speak for a lot of the gals) I would sure LOVE to see some of the guys of lit wag their booties.

Come on, boys ... show us what you got!

Francy
Mine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:12 PM   #3
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
MMMmmmmm.

Oh, cg, verrrrry nice. And my favorite pose, too ... I love the sheet that happens to fall in such a way as to allow me to view such an adorable ass.

More, more, more.

Francy
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:12 PM   #4
cfking05
Really Really Experienced
 
cfking05's Avatar
 
cfking05 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: texas
Posts: 328
http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/a...hmentid=623758

the only ass shot i have..but check out my other pics and tell me what you think!!
__________________
Check out My thread!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:13 PM   #5
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
By the way ...

... nice calves, too. Very manly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:17 PM   #6
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
cfking05, you absolutely MUST do some more ass shots. I checked out your thread, and that's a helluva cock you got, Buster.

But, I digress. This thread is solely about butt.

So get to it, Mister!

Francy

the only ass shot i have..but check out my other pics and tell me what you think!![/quote]
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:20 PM   #7
cg_allstar
Literotica Guru
 
cg_allstar's Avatar
 
cg_allstar is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 3,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
Oh, cg, verrrrry nice. And my favorite pose, too ... I love the sheet that happens to fall in such a way as to allow me to view such an adorable ass.

More, more, more.

Francy
How can I say no to that?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:24 PM   #8
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
Oh, that is sooo cute!

I am loving this. Makes me want to bite it. Not hard, just a little nibble.

There is something just so sexy about a guy walking away, naked, the way his cheeks bob a bit from side to side.

Don't stop there. Do not be shy.

Francy
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #9
cfking05
Really Really Experienced
 
cfking05's Avatar
 
cfking05 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: texas
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
cfking05, you absolutely MUST do some more ass shots. I checked out your thread, and that's a helluva cock you got, Buster.

But, I digress. This thread is solely about butt.

So get to it, Mister!

Francy

the only ass shot i have..but check out my other pics and tell me what you think!!
[/quote]

i have been checking out your pics and LOVE them
__________________
Check out My thread!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #10
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
By the way,

the only ass shot i have..but check out my other pics and tell me what you think!![/quote]


... it is a great little apple butt!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #11
cg_allstar
Literotica Guru
 
cg_allstar's Avatar
 
cg_allstar is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 3,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
I am loving this. Makes me want to bite it. Not hard, just a little nibble.

There is something just so sexy about a guy walking away, naked, the way his cheeks bob a bit from side to side.

Don't stop there. Do not be shy.

Francy
You might appreciate this one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #12
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
Yum ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg_allstar
You might appreciate this one.
... now we're getting somewhere. Looove it.

More.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 11:29 PM   #13
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
Well, thank you.

i have been checking out your pics and LOVE them [/quote]

It's always nice to hear nice things. Now, get to work ... you have some pics to snap. I want to see more of that apple butt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 12:08 AM   #14
supahspaz
Science Fiction
 
supahspaz's Avatar
 
supahspaz is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the border of Heaven and Massachusetts
Posts: 44,028
Here's my BUTT
__________________
Oh, wait a minute, Mister
I didn't even kiss her
Don't want no trouble with you



A day without masturbating is like a day without-----sunshine? I dunno, but it definitely adds to the day for me. - Enjoyingitall
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #15
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
A little Travolta action ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahspaz
Here's my BUTT
Thank you, Spaz! Love the image of the cock pointing straight down while your arm is up in that Saturday Night Fever pose!

There is also something very fetching about a man's butt peeking out from under his shirt. I love to watch a man get dressed ... the way he puts on certain pieces of clothing certain ways ... and slowly that delectable man body gets covered up and only I know those cute cheeks are underneath as he goes about his day.

Francy
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #16
cfking05
Really Really Experienced
 
cfking05's Avatar
 
cfking05 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: texas
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
i have been checking out your pics and LOVE them
It's always nice to hear nice things. Now, get to work ... you have some pics to snap. I want to see more of that apple butt.[/quote]

Ill try and work on that for you!
__________________
Check out My thread!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 12:22 AM   #17
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
Spaz pics ..

You know, you have that phrase "Everybody has a little spaz in them" and I thought it was gonna be a thread of really goofy nekkid shots - which would be fun. Like when you goof around for your girlfriend to make her laugh.

One of my favorite scenes in a movie is the one in Wayne's World where Mike Myers hikes his undies up between his cheeks and prances around like a spaz in front of his girlfriend while she's on the phone. YES, it does involve butt - but it's also just endearing and sweet when a man spazzes out for your amusement.
Perhaps I should start another thread for that subject.

Do you think anyone would post or look, guys? Or is it just me?

Francy
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 12:23 AM   #18
francypants
Literotica Guru
 
francypants is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 692
How nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfking05
Ill try and work on that for you!
Thank you, Sweetie.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 12:41 AM   #19
supahspaz
Science Fiction
 
supahspaz's Avatar
 
supahspaz is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the border of Heaven and Massachusetts
Posts: 44,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
Thank you, Spaz! Love the image of the cock pointing straight down while your arm is up in that Saturday Night Fever pose!

There is also something very fetching about a man's butt peeking out from under his shirt. I love to watch a man get dressed ... the way he puts on certain pieces of clothing certain ways ... and slowly that delectable man body gets covered up and only I know those cute cheeks are underneath as he goes about his day.

Francy
I try and put some thought and fun in my pics.. YES there are also the obligitory cock shots on my thread. I am a guy after all It's the same with women and their lingerie.. I love knowing what others can't see BUT I know is there
__________________
Oh, wait a minute, Mister
I didn't even kiss her
Don't want no trouble with you



A day without masturbating is like a day without-----sunshine? I dunno, but it definitely adds to the day for me. - Enjoyingitall
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 12:43 AM   #20
supahspaz
Science Fiction
 
supahspaz's Avatar
 
supahspaz is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the border of Heaven and Massachusetts
Posts: 44,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
You know, you have that phrase "Everybody has a little spaz in them" and I thought it was gonna be a thread of really goofy nekkid shots - which would be fun. Like when you goof around for your girlfriend to make her laugh.

One of my favorite scenes in a movie is the one in Wayne's World where Mike Myers hikes his undies up between his cheeks and prances around like a spaz in front of his girlfriend while she's on the phone. YES, it does involve butt - but it's also just endearing and sweet when a man spazzes out for your amusement.
Perhaps I should start another thread for that subject.

Do you think anyone would post or look, guys? Or is it just me?

Francy
I have done that. .and done the hanging of a wash cloth over my hard on.. all guys do or they lie and say they don't LOL it would be a fun thread
__________________
Oh, wait a minute, Mister
I didn't even kiss her
Don't want no trouble with you



A day without masturbating is like a day without-----sunshine? I dunno, but it definitely adds to the day for me. - Enjoyingitall
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 01:09 AM   #21
lethorial
Literotica Guru
 
lethorial is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,115
mine is in my av
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 01:19 AM   #22
AlteregoID
Literotica Guru
 
AlteregoID's Avatar
 
AlteregoID is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Where ever I find myself at the time (Canada)
Posts: 4,243
I was asked to post something here, so here goes
__________________
-Ego

My wife & I - A picture thread
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 01:26 AM   #23
Stegral
Founder of the BJSP :)
 
Stegral's Avatar
 
Stegral is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canadian Maritimes & on Fetlife ;)
Posts: 8,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteregoID
I was asked to post something here, so here goes
mmmMMMM ty sooo much sweetie....
I hope all the ladies enjoy them...
__________________
All men are animals, some just make better pets
http://www.puritytest.net/ LOL... got 30.2% on it Try it
This girl just wants to have fun.. PROUD Playgrounder # 214
POST # 77756 In the PG for my ceremony
Pet peeve....
someone that posts to meet ppl but you don't know WHERE or WHAT they are !!!

Founding Member of the BJSP
& I have Suite # 69 in the Cyber No Tell Motel to relax & occasionally play in...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 01:58 AM   #24
Indynudedude
Literotica Guru
 
Indynudedude is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
I am a true connoiseur of the male derriere ... there are all these female hot ass threads ... but (and I think I speak for a lot of the gals) I would sure LOVE to see some of the guys of lit wag their booties.

Come on, boys ... show us what you got!

Francy
I thought I'd contribute my hind end for your viewing pleasure, Francy. I've been told it's a nice one to view.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2006, 04:17 AM   #25
fugle
Really Experienced
 
fugle is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 106
here is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by francypants
I am a true connoiseur of the male derriere ... there are all these female hot ass threads ... but (and I think I speak for a lot of the gals) I would sure LOVE to see some of the guys of lit wag their booties.

Come on, boys ... show us what you got!

Francy
enjoy
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.