Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 04-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #101
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleapps View Post
Okay, why was my thread switched from the Personals to the Playground??
Any chance of playing at your playground. Might even tire me out!

Old 04-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #102
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlandsfun9999 View Post
Any chance of playing at your playground. Might even tire me out!
No, I want this back in the personals where it belongs... not looking to play, looking to find a guy who wants a relationship!

SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21)
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #103
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
No, I want this back in the personals where it belongs... not looking to play, looking to find a guy who wants a relationship!
You should have said....... Lol

Old 04-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #104
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
You should have said....... Lol
Sorry, but finding my thread moved ticks me off!!!

EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #105
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Sorry, but finding my thread moved ticks me off!!!
You know I was only joking right?

Hope it can be moved back but I don't know the rules

Old 04-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #106
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
You know I was only joking right?

Hope it can be moved back but I don't know the rules
Well, i sent a message so hopefully they will read it and put it back... if not then i will drop this thread and start a new one in the personals!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #107
appleapps
wants to be found

Still have heard nothing from the Lit Gods and this thread is still in the playground!!! Grrrrr!