Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #26
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalt View Post
Please, there is only one reason to get a pit bull and that's to intimidate or hurt someone.
uhmm no, you're wrong again.
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #27
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by imalickin View Post
You're an idiot.
yes, he is. *cosigns*
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #28
Liar
now with 17% more class
 
Liar's Avatar
 
Liar is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 8th floor
Posts: 37,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiFeNdEaTh View Post
"Seriously, dude, stop fiddling with the ISO settings and just take the fucking picture, I'm freezing my balls off here."
__________________
stuf...mor stuf
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #29
XdOu
Cult Of Personality
 
XdOu's Avatar
 
XdOu is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 2012 is all B.S
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
"Seriously, dude, stop fiddling with the ISO settings and just take the fucking picture, I'm freezing my balls off here."
hahah
__________________
I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you
Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you
Fuckin punk, you ain't a Leader Nobody Followed you
You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you
- Big L

Feel Free To ASK

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #30
imalickin
Literotica Guru
 
imalickin's Avatar
 
imalickin is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Runnin' on the highway...
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalt View Post
Please, there is only one reason to get a pit bull and that's to intimidate or hurt someone.
Like I said you're an idiot and I bet you're afraid of dogs of any breed.

By the way, more people are bitten by Retrievers than by Pit Bulls.
__________________
RDS is a lying sack of flaming shit!

Thugs in the White House



"Those that do, do. Those that can't do, mooch or loot." - I said that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14
America would rather re-elect the worst president ever than a Republican. That has to sting!
And he finally admits that Obama is the worst president ever.

We'll have to watch how he back pedals out of this one.
He never did, so it's true - Obama is the worst President ever, ever.
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading, Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #31
XdOu
Cult Of Personality
 
XdOu's Avatar
 
XdOu is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 2012 is all B.S
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by imalickin View Post
people are bitten by Retrievers than by Pit Bulls.
really? that's new to my ears tbh
__________________
I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you
Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you
Fuckin punk, you ain't a Leader Nobody Followed you
You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you
- Big L

Feel Free To ASK

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #32
imalickin
Literotica Guru
 
imalickin's Avatar
 
imalickin is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Runnin' on the highway...
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by XdOu View Post
really? that's new to my ears tbh
It's easy to figure out. More people own retrievers than pit bulls, so more people are bitten by retrievers.

Are Pit Bulls more vicious by nature? No. This is the misconception posited by the media and most local governments. By nature Pit Bulls are no more vicious than a beagle, a breed all would agree to be gentle and non-vicious.

What Pit Bulls are is mistreated and used for dog fights. Some that don't learn to fight are used as bait dogs. Those that lose consistently are thrown away or let loose and cause the other of the breed to have a bad reputation. Some are inbred to the point where they are mentally unstable.

All the Pit Bulls I have owned have never bit anyone. They have let the grandkids hang all over them, pull on their ears, ride on their backs and use them as a nap mat.

The beagle, that I own, on the other hand, won't put up with that shit.
__________________
RDS is a lying sack of flaming shit!

Thugs in the White House



"Those that do, do. Those that can't do, mooch or loot." - I said that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14
America would rather re-elect the worst president ever than a Republican. That has to sting!
And he finally admits that Obama is the worst president ever.

We'll have to watch how he back pedals out of this one.
He never did, so it's true - Obama is the worst President ever, ever.
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading, Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #33
XdOu
Cult Of Personality
 
XdOu's Avatar
 
XdOu is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 2012 is all B.S
Posts: 3,600
__________________
I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you
Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you
Fuckin punk, you ain't a Leader Nobody Followed you
You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you
- Big L

Feel Free To ASK

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #34
imalickin
Literotica Guru
 
imalickin's Avatar
 
imalickin is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Runnin' on the highway...
Posts: 1,230
__________________
RDS is a lying sack of flaming shit!

Thugs in the White House



"Those that do, do. Those that can't do, mooch or loot." - I said that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14
America would rather re-elect the worst president ever than a Republican. That has to sting!
And he finally admits that Obama is the worst president ever.

We'll have to watch how he back pedals out of this one.
He never did, so it's true - Obama is the worst President ever, ever.
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading, Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #35
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #36
imalickin
Literotica Guru
 
imalickin's Avatar
 
imalickin is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Runnin' on the highway...
Posts: 1,230
One of mine....



as gentle as a lamb. Of course if you try to hurt one of his kids (my grandchildren) watch out. He will warn you first with a deep bass growl. Then you get a push. If you aren't smart enough to back off, well third strike and you're out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rudy.jpg (98.9 KB, 94 views)
__________________
RDS is a lying sack of flaming shit!

Thugs in the White House



"Those that do, do. Those that can't do, mooch or loot." - I said that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14
America would rather re-elect the worst president ever than a Republican. That has to sting!
And he finally admits that Obama is the worst president ever.

We'll have to watch how he back pedals out of this one.
He never did, so it's true - Obama is the worst President ever, ever.
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading, Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by imalickin : 01-25-2013 at 10:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #37
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #38
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #39
1sickbastard
Oh, the derp...
 
1sickbastard's Avatar
 
1sickbastard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Monster Island
Posts: 19,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalt View Post
Please, there is only one reason to get a pit bull and that's to intimidate or hurt someone.
Not at all. Pit Bulls are great dogs. Smart, loyal, easy to train and just all around wonderful pets.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #40
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbastard View Post
Not at all. Pit Bulls are great dogs. Smart, loyal, easy to train and just all around wonderful pets.
my words exactly.. thank you!
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #41
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #42
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 11:05 PM   #43
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #44
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #45
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #46
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #47
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #48
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
__________________

B A N G B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #49
1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru
 
1Browneyedguy's Avatar
 
1Browneyedguy is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY tri-state area
Posts: 616
HE has no idea what he's talking about

and he's just trying to get you going...

Pitbulls by nature are very good companions... It's the fucken idiots who make them the way they are.

Years ago in England, they were called the Nanny Dog because they were so safe and watched over young children
__________________
Please click the link to read my stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

In a fantasy world, I could and would be a Jedi Knight and teach others.

In real life, I am a very paitient, laid back guy. I can be silly and a little sarcastic. I've been told that I'm a very good kisser. I like most things in the City and outdoors.. I consider myself as someone who's concerned with the enviroment... and I am also involved with local animal shelters and rescue groups.

It would be nice to meet someone to chat with, flirt and exchange emails.
I would also consider myself to be a romantic. I am respectful and know how to treat a woman.I have and like a good imagination. I dislike vain. aggressive and ill mannered people. NOT into pain or humiliation.

I've written a few stories here on Literotica. 1Browneyedguy

Message me if you'd like.

Thank you, good luck in your searches and welcome to Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #50
1sickbastard
Oh, the derp...
 
1sickbastard's Avatar
 
1sickbastard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Monster Island
Posts: 19,261
Sergeant Stubby!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant_Stubby
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.