Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Sarah & Bristol Palin

Here's a scenario I thought up

Sarah and Bristol are in LA for 'DWTS: All Stars' and are being rude and bitchy to the cast and crew with demands. Fed up with there attitude a crewman (union of course lol ) corners them in there trailer and whips out his big cock and orders the Palin's to serve him. Sarah and Bristol are shocked and reluctant at first but eventually there inner submissive slut comes out and they start jerking and sucking and fucking willingly.

They know they shouldn't but they can't help but give in to there deepest desire in the presence of hard cock. The sub-slut comes out and when they are full of and covered in cum the shame washes over them.

M/F/F oral, anal, etc.

Any takers?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
annaundich
Virgin
 
annaundich is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
nice

i would like to read it. love powerfull woman being degraded.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2012, 01:37 AM   #3
MidnightToker
Really Experienced
 
MidnightToker is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 115
What about some legitimate rape? Can you make it so their bodies can shut down any rape babies that might result from this assault?

And please, write about what happens when they are denied birth control and end up having children that are Aunt-Daughters and Uncle-Sons, Brother-Uncles and Sister-Aunts =)
__________________
Four leaves left...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #4
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
I think a intial reluctance followed by lutsful fucking is hotter then forced sex. Breaking the Palin girl's spirit and exposing them for the sluts that they are would be more fun then raping them.

Or were you joking? lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2012, 06:56 AM   #5
Lynn_MXX
Really Experienced
 
Lynn_MXX's Avatar
 
Lynn_MXX is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 187
Sounds good to me. What kind of parent would name a child 'Bristol'?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #6
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
the challenge about this story, it will become political. some people find them attractive, while others never will due to the "Palin" politics and history
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #7
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is online now
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,103
Ignore Jen. She hath no brain.

The main issues in this story are how do you force the Palins to do anything. They are about as close to royalty as this country has and Sarah kissing you on the cheek and then running her thumb across your throat would get you killed by Jen. So she's not staying because she's intimidated unless you up the ante. If you up the ante what are you changing it to, again she's important enough that we'd probably send troops.

My advise would be to change this to Sarah Palin vs Lisa Ann and Sarah is pissed that Lisa is making millions off of looking like Sarah and that money is rightfully hers. Not sure how to work Bristol in other than Sarah wants to show that she truly is sluttier than Lisa.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #8
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
the challenge about this story, it will become political. some people find them attractive, while others never will due to the "Palin" politics and history
They're about as relevant to politics as the Kardashians. Sarah didn't even show her face during the conventions. The simple fact is Sarah has the classic MILF look and her slut kid has a nice fat ass with a pair of tits to match. If people can't seperate sex from politics than they have their own problems.

Quote:
The main issues in this story are how do you force the Palins to do anything. They are about as close to royalty as this country has.
I disagree with this. They've pretty much been pushed to the outskirts of the fox business network, cheap reality tv shows and twitter/facebook. Hardly what I'd call royalty.

And the male in the stroy wouldn't be "forcing" them to do anytinhg they didn't secretly wan't to do. The sight of some fresh cock meat with some verbal coercion sends the blood from their brains (insert joke here) to their sex holes. Their manufactured public persona drops and soon after they drop to their knees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
My advise would be to change this to Sarah Palin vs Lisa Ann and Sarah is pissed that Lisa is making millions off of looking like Sarah and that money is rightfully hers. Not sure how to work Bristol in other than Sarah wants to show that she truly is sluttier than Lisa.
I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. A dude would after to be added at some point though 'cause much like a Lisa Ann lesbian scene it gets boring after awhile.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 3,731
I agree with WaterBat...

The two got so used to the attention and assuming they were royalty, that as the spotlights faded on them, they struggled to find new ways to insert themselves into the public purview. While vacationing at some beach resort, they are offered a spot in a reality film, and both agree to participate, not reading the fine print (if they are even capable of reading, which has yet to be proven!). Of course, the reality film is Mother and Daughters Exchange club and they are paired with two porn stars...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 34,720
Yuck. (Which means it probably has an audience.)
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #11
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yonder View Post
I agree with WaterBat...

The two got so used to the attention and assuming they were royalty, that as the spotlights faded on them, they struggled to find new ways to insert themselves into the public purview. While vacationing at some beach resort, they are offered a spot in a reality film, and both agree to participate, not reading the fine print (if they are even capable of reading, which has yet to be proven!). Of course, the reality film is Mother and Daughters Exchange club and they are paired with two porn stars...
Another interesting take that could work. Any talented, enterprising, young author out there willing to give it a go?

Quote:
Yuck
:\
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #12
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 3,731
a further development of my idea:

Realizing their day in the limelight is fading, Sarah's publicist, desperate to find a new place for the Palins to conquer, signs them on to a reality movie focusing, as he understands it, to mother-daughter relationships.

Sarah & Bristol are excited by the opportunity to share their strong and supportive relationship with one another, giving advice to other mothers and daughters. When they arrive for the movie, it is being shot inside a house and are told that it will be an informal conversation between Sarah and Bristol and another mother and daughter who are going through some issues.

The Palins go with the flow, giving advice and then the other mother suggests she spend a little time with Bristol while her daughter and Sarah talk further. The girl confesses to Sarah that she has lesbian tendencies, which shocks her and she tells her how sinful it is, etc., etc. Soon however, the young girl has her hand on Sarah's leg, rubbing it up and down, moving closer and closer to her on the couch. At some point she leans in and kisses Sarah. Who is shocked and pushes the girl away from her.

Sarah starts screaming as the cameras continue to film her realizing that this is more than they bargained for. She runs upstairs to the bedroom where Bristol and the other mother are, calling out to Bristol that they are leaving. She bursts into the room only to find Bristol completely naked, her legs spread wide and the older woman between them licking Briston into a screaming orgasm...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #13
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterBat View Post
They're about as relevant to politics as the Kardashians. Sarah didn't even show her face during the conventions. The simple fact is Sarah has the classic MILF look and her slut kid has a nice fat ass with a pair of tits to match. If people can't seperate sex from politics than they have their own problems.



I disagree with this. They've pretty much been pushed to the outskirts of the fox business network, cheap reality tv shows and twitter/facebook. Hardly what I'd call royalty.

And the male in the stroy wouldn't be "forcing" them to do anytinhg they didn't secretly wan't to do. The sight of some fresh cock meat with some verbal coercion sends the blood from their brains (insert joke here) to their sex holes. Their manufactured public persona drops and soon after they drop to their knees.



I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. A dude would after to be added at some point though 'cause much like a Lisa Ann lesbian scene it gets boring after awhile.
I think Sarah is hot! I love the idea of her seducing someone for her power but she keeps this on the down low....She has power and knows her "hot" factor which helps her stay in power. While the story will be hot, if you cast Sarah in positive light, the left wing ass hats will go ape shit

Sean is a fucking monkey's ass
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2012, 12:20 AM   #14
YDB95
Really Really Experienced
 
YDB95's Avatar
 
YDB95 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: A seaside loft in my wild imagination
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn_MXX View Post
Sounds good to me. What kind of parent would name a child 'Bristol'?
As I understand it, Sarah Palin chose that name because she had wanted to study at the University of Connecticut but it was too far from Alaska, and she apparently believed the town UConn is in was called Bristol. (It isn't, it's called Storrs. That would be an even worse name for your daughter, wouldn't it?)
__________________
Latest story: Casper House (Halloween Contest)


Highest-rated story to date: Decades Chapter 3


My favorites:
Elizabeth: An Introduction (Romance/Fetish)
A Rose for Christmas (Romance/Holiday Contest)
Nobody's Beauty But Mine (Erotic Couplings)
The Blizzard (First Time/Holiday Contest)
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #15
PaintsWithWords
Virgin
 
PaintsWithWords is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere in North America
Posts: 26
Bristol is named after Bristol Bay, very close to Wasilla, Alaska.
__________________
"We who are true lovers fall into capers", Shakespeare
"A tiger can't change its stripes", astute cavedude or cavechick
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #16
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninflorida View Post
I think Sarah is hot! I love the idea of her seducing someone for her power but she keeps this on the down low....She has power and knows her "hot" factor which helps her stay in power. While the story will be hot, if you cast Sarah in positive light, the left wing ass hats will go ape shit

Sean is a fucking monkey's ass
Well I'm not actually writing the story myself as I'm not a author. I'm just throwing out ideas in the hope that someone else will write one up.

Speaking of here's another one. How about while Sarah is at a media event or gala she runs into that basketball player that she cheated on Todd with while she was a sports reporter. One thing leads to another and he has the mad with lust slut sucking and fucking in the bathroom. Chapter 2 could deal with what happens when some mainstream media members walk in and take a turn.

Or how about one where Levi stops by to visit his son but is told by the grandparents that Bristol isn't there. Sick of being played by the Palins he decks Todd and vents his frustrations on Sarah. Sarah is resistant at first but after watching Levi beat her husband (and the size of Levi's Johnson) she's soaking wet. She admits that he's the best she's ever had and willingly gives her body to him in front of Todd.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #17
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightToker View Post
What about some legitimate rape? Can you make it so their bodies can shut down any rape babies that might result from this assault?

And please, write about what happens when they are denied birth control and end up having children that are Aunt-Daughters and Uncle-Sons, Brother-Uncles and Sister-Aunts =)
Can't! Stop! Laughing!

I don't know if I could stand to write about the Palins in any way, shape or form, but I'd love to read it!

I came across this story years ago. It's the funniest erotic story I've ever read ... about a conservative talk show host who's known for EIB ... Excrement in *Broad*casting.

http://www.yankeemedia.net/stories/rush.html
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2012, 12:55 AM   #18
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Bristol is such a chubby little whore. DWTS started tonight and she said that Sarah made her promise to "shake that ass and smile". And boy did she!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #19
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterBat View Post
Well I'm not actually writing the story myself as I'm not a author. I'm just throwing out ideas in the hope that someone else will write one up.

Speaking of here's another one. How about while Sarah is at a media event or gala she runs into that basketball player that she cheated on Todd with while she was a sports reporter. One thing leads to another and he has the mad with lust slut sucking and fucking in the bathroom. Chapter 2 could deal with what happens when some mainstream media members walk in and take a turn.

Or how about one where Levi stops by to visit his son but is told by the grandparents that Bristol isn't there. Sick of being played by the Palins he decks Todd and vents his frustrations on Sarah. Sarah is resistant at first but after watching Levi beat her husband (and the size of Levi's Johnson) she's soaking wet. She admits that he's the best she's ever had and willingly gives her body to him in front of Todd.

I've in one of those moods.....been writing today....I don't listen to the Palins and try to avoid all the political bullshit on TV. now with that said, I do find Sarah attractive and like how she presents herself (clothes wise) classy, professional, but still sexy and attractive.

Now, the nasty party...as she hits her prime and her hormones kick in...she craves sex. As she tour's across America she has to have a 'boy toy' to take care of her needs so imagine trying to hide that secret from America
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #20
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightToker View Post
What about some legitimate rape? Can you make it so their bodies can shut down any rape babies that might result from this assault?

And please, write about what happens when they are denied birth control and end up having children that are Aunt-Daughters and Uncle-Sons, Brother-Uncles and Sister-Aunts =)
If the author is republican than you would get what you;re asking for.
__________________
Something "real men" should know.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #21
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Look at these pics and tell me this whore isn't begging to be fucked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hot-Palins-e1349751037335.jpg (25.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 383410_10151122564593863_1043172511_n.jpg (22.7 KB, 75 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #22
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is online now
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,103
The problem isn't that she's not begging to be fucked, it's that your scenario requires us to find something we could hold over a Palin that's so bad she couldn't snap her fingers and have us killed or simply ignore us as we went to TMZ and revealed that she was sun bathing nude. This is Sarah "Fucking" Palin. Nothing shy of her being a spy for the North Koreans is gonna stick to her and that's not realistic.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #23
stucknut
Really Experienced
 
stucknut is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 113
Ooooh, yeah, here's another one, Madonna pegging Obama. Yeah that's the ticket.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 AM   #24
WaterBat
Virgin
 
WaterBat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
The problem isn't that she's not begging to be fucked, it's that your scenario requires us to find something we could hold over a Palin that's so bad she couldn't snap her fingers and have us killed or simply ignore us as we went to TMZ and revealed that she was sun bathing nude. This is Sarah "Fucking" Palin. Nothing shy of her being a spy for the North Koreans is gonna stick to her and that's not realistic.
:\ Don't know where you got the blackmail from as that's not really what I was going for. The male character isn't forcing Sarah and/or Bristol to do anything. The hook is that they eventually willingly submit to an alpha male's sexual demands. They want to be fucked and treated like sluts. There are other Palin stories on this site and they work just fine.

Of course there is always author's discretion should anyone choose to make a bi girl's dream come write this story. Feel free to change anything needed to make the story work for you. ;-)

And I don't know where your getting this all powerful "dead at the snap of her fingers" thing from. I don't think there's been a politician more mocked and humiliated then Palin in US history. Last time I checked the father of her grandson is still alive and shaming her family. She's all sizzle and no steak.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #25
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is online now
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,103
She's mocked. She's not held hostage and raped against her will. I suspect if the stakes were raised she'd fucking end you. I'm not an expert on SP, but if she offered me a mill I'd off any of you.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.