Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-23-2013, 04:07 AM   #1
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
Hi, new here.

Hi i'm new here.... 27 f usa... stumbled upon this website looking for sexual stories, i'm not that great of a writer but I try from time to time. So i'd like to try on here and get feedback.

Message me if you'd like but don't be mean please!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:20 AM   #2
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
another alt... really? lol *shakeshead*
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:32 AM   #3
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
I know what alt means, but I swear on my life i've never been on these forums.

I'm a new person, not sure why thats so amazing that you'd find it hard to believe... the first thing on google you search if you put in sex stories is this website.

I'm def a new person.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:46 AM   #4
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post
I know what alt means, but I swear on my life i've never been on these forums.
you're only lying to yourself.
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:51 AM   #5
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
No, im not at all... this the first and only time i've ever been on these forums.... fact... sorry that you have the delusion that the only people that can really be new to forums are within the first year they're created.

I bet this lame forum has been around years, and I bet you came on here years after that.. so you're an 'alt'.


Fuck off, you asshole, what a welcome to this site.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 AM   #6
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe's Avatar
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,605
Go fuck yourself.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 AM   #7
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post

Fuck off, you asshole, what a welcome to this site.
hahah...welcome aboard bitch! hahah
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:54 AM   #8
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
you get off on treating people like shit, good for you....


please reassess your life
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:55 AM   #9
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post
you get off on treating people like shit, good for you....


please reassess your life
uhmmm to tell you more... no i don't, hahah
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:56 AM   #10
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
Go fuck yourself.
lmfao!
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:56 AM   #11
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
There are now 2 100% truths, this is the first time ive ever been on these forums, and you're a prick.

congrats
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:56 AM   #12
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post
There are now 2 100% truths, this is the first time ive ever been on these forums, and you're a prick.

congrats
lol.. don't worry, you'll be alright!
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:56 AM   #13
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect
 
FakeaSmile's Avatar
 
FakeaSmile is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32,304
__________________

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night




How Do You See Me?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 04:58 AM   #14
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
do you guys really treat every new person on this site like this?

just wondering..
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #15
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
funny.... FakeAsmile

fake is probably the key word... i'll get on skype right now with you.... put up 100$ that i'm a decent looking female... and all your pictures are fake

whats up.... 100$ paypal...... lets see
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:21 AM   #16
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe's Avatar
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post
do you guys really treat every new person on this site like this?

just wondering..
Only if they're morons.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:24 AM   #17
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
Only if they're morons.
No, from one quick post you'd have no way of determining that.

You just respond like an asshole, because well.... you're an asshole.

get real.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:35 AM   #18
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
"She" got real quiet all of a sudden right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:37 AM   #19
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post
funny.... FakeAsmile

fake is probably the key word... i'll get on skype right now with you.... put up 100$ that i'm a decent looking female... and all your pictures are fake

whats up.... 100$ paypal...... lets see
PM me some pics than..
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #20
doctor_insanus
Whisperer in Darkness
 
doctor_insanus's Avatar
 
doctor_insanus is offline
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Unknown Kadath
Posts: 7,557
Gooble Gobble!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #21
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_insanus View Post
nice sig pic
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #22
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect
 
FakeaSmile's Avatar
 
FakeaSmile is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post
"She" got real quiet all of a sudden right?
"she" couldn't give a shit what you think
I'm sure you can have fun skyping with the trolls on here and they can let everyone know how wonderful you are
__________________

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night




How Do You See Me?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 AM   #23
marshalt
You guys are dicks...
 
marshalt's Avatar
 
marshalt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 25,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionGirl View Post

I'm a def new person.
We don't discriminate against the handicapped.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #24
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
"she" couldn't give a shit what you think
I'm sure you can have fun skyping with the trolls on here and they can let everyone know how wonderful you are
No no no, like I thought.... you won't put 100$ up that you are who you say you are.... why not? take the easy 100$ i'll pay


Why not? Because you're probably a guy, and even if you are a female you arent the female you show in you pictures.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:46 AM   #25
ZionGirl
Virgin
 
ZionGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
i've been on here like 1 hour, and I can identify that.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.