Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 29,161
Happy 40th anniversary Roe v. Wade!

I'm glad we started moving in the right direction, 4 decades ago, but there's still a lot of work to do to ensure women's reproductive rights.
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
"If we can save one child"- Barrack Oblamer.
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
mustang200
Really Really Experienced
 
mustang200 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 353
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck
 
Lancecastor's Avatar
 
Lancecastor is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada!
Posts: 39,600


That's a lot of dead babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
TheJAJ
Lit's Favourite Poster
 
TheJAJ's Avatar
 
TheJAJ is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 39,260
Can't take things off the shelf.


__________________

Clean, crisp, and slightly subtle.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 16,141
and the right wing meme already appears

guns dont kill kids, women do
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
dolf
penis fly trap.
 
dolf's Avatar
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 71,160
does america lament not having 50 million more people in it?
__________________
kinky
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #8
Sean
*********
 
Sean's Avatar
 
Sean is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Eating foie gras in a Porsche.
Posts: 81,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
does america lament not having 50 million more people in it?
Hey, what could possibly be the problem with fifty million unwanted babies?
__________________
"Well you are the nice one, you're supposed to think that."
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
BotanyBoy
Earache my eye...
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the hills with the trees.
Posts: 13,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
does america lament not having 50 million more people in it?
Oh please...if 55 million extra unwanted kids were in state care/jail/sucking welfare the right wing would bitch 2x as hard,

and we all know it.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck
 
Lancecastor's Avatar
 
Lancecastor is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada!
Posts: 39,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
does america lament not having 50 million more people in it?
More to the point, it becomes the Republicans rationale for "aborting" illegal immigrants.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
BobDownSouth
I am Batrob
 
BobDownSouth's Avatar
 
BobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 45,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by babby killer View Post
You did your part, babby killer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #12
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 29,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
does america lament not having 50 million more people in it?
No, they just lament not being able to tell women what to do with their bodies.
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #13
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 29,161
Every anti abortion man needs to have a fertilized egg stuck into their rectum.

That way, they can finally make a difference!
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
GinaeEvans
Literotica Guru
 
GinaeEvans's Avatar
 
GinaeEvans is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: It varies throughout the day.
Posts: 679
Being pregnant is no picnic. It's a huge strain on the human body. Some women aren't physically capable to carry a fetus to term. I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum for the duration of mine. It was horrible.

I stuck it out, though. Still, it's nice that there's a choice for women who can't otherwise.
__________________
I don't cyber, guys. I'm here to write and socialize. Sorry.

I don't dislike you. I nothing you.

I am a cunning linguist.

"Will you step into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #15
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
No, they just lament not being able to tell women what to do with their bodies.
Bingo.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #16
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck
 
Lancecastor's Avatar
 
Lancecastor is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada!
Posts: 39,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Bingo.
Aborting 50 million lives over 40 years was a good deal to make the lives of 150 million american women more choice.

In another 60 years or at some point, the aborted will equal the living in number.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #17
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancecastor View Post
Aborting 50 million lives over 40 years was a good deal to make the lives of 150 million american women more choice.

In another 60 years or at some point, the aborted will equal the living in number.
Cry me a river when you get a uterus.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck
 
Lancecastor's Avatar
 
Lancecastor is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada!
Posts: 39,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Cry me a river when you get a uterus.
I don't think you have to have a uterus to talk numbers; besides, I already ate, thanks.

I gather from your quote you think of your abortions like having infections sucked out and the wound cleaned as opposed to killing someone, I gather.

(If so, I don't disagree with your decisions...but at some point, this "class" of people will have killed off more lives than comprise the class in total)

What then?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #19
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancecastor View Post
I don't think you have to have a uterus to talk numbers; besides, I already ate, thanks.

I gather from your quote you think of your abortions like having infections sucked out and the wound cleaned as opposed to killing someone, I gather.

(If so, I don't disagree with your decisions...but at some point, this "class" of people will have killed off more lives than comprise the class in total)

What then?
It's amazing that men continue to think they're experts on women and their health, and that they think they know better than a woman what she can and can't do with her body.

BTW, your post on July is sheer crass. I don't agree with some of her opinions and some of the other women here on the gb, but the way some of you men think that because you don't like a woman for whatever reason it gives you the right to say whatever you want defies logic. And that goes for men on both the left and the right. You're an ass. A misogynist ass.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:45 PM   #20
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck
 
Lancecastor's Avatar
 
Lancecastor is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada!
Posts: 39,600
I don't think a fetus made from your egg and my sperm is your property.

It's ours.

Sure, you're the host to the little parasite soon scheduled to eat all our money...but it's not "yours".

That's my view...but it's not the point.

The point is that at some point, Number of Total Abortions Performed will exceed the Number of Women in the country.

At that point, I suggest your bodies are safe from infection...and the war on pregnancy will have killed off hundreds of millions of unchildren.


What then? Keep killing the infections?


Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
It's amazing that men continue to think they're experts on women and their health, and that they think they know better than a woman what she can and can't do with her body.

BTW, your post on July is sheer crass. I don't agree with some of her opinions and some of the other women here on the gb, but the way some of you men think that because you don't like a woman for whatever reason it gives you the right to say whatever you want defies logic. And that goes for men on both the left and the right. You're an ass. A misogynist ass.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #21
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancecastor View Post
I don't think a fetus made from your egg and my sperm is your property.

It's ours.

Sure, you're the host to the little parasite soon scheduled to eat all our money...but it's not "yours".

That's my view...but it's not the point.

The point is that at some point, Number of Total Abortions Performed will exceed the Number of Women in the country.

At that point, I suggest your bodies are safe from infection...and the war on pregnancy will have killed off hundreds of millions of unchildren.


What then? Keep killing the infections?

Yawn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #22
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck
 
Lancecastor's Avatar
 
Lancecastor is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada!
Posts: 39,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Yawn.
Well thanks for dropping by to share your in depth point of view.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #23
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancecastor View Post
Well thanks for dropping by to share your in depth point of view.
I'm sure Richard Daily appreciates both of us dropping by to share our opinions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #24
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck
 
Lancecastor's Avatar
 
Lancecastor is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada!
Posts: 39,600
50,000,000 ...that strikes me as a steep price for being able to glibly toss off uterus jokes.

I guess it's the same thinking as the gun nuts have though....doesn't matter how many people die, as long as you get to do what you want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #25
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancecastor View Post
50,000,000 ...that strikes me as a steep price for being able to glibly toss off uterus jokes.

I guess it's the same thinking as the gun nuts have though....doesn't matter how many people die, as long as you get to do what you want.
That wasn't a joke. Get a uterus and maybe I might take you seriously. Until then you're just one more man who thinks he's an expert on women and their reproductive health.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.