Old 01-22-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
MaliceSexx
Experienced
 
MaliceSexx is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 77
My fantasy...

I want someone to capture my fantasy. I am soo turned on by my wife's younger sister and want to just have 1 night with her. She is a virgin and everything. I want some good writers to talk with me and make this a story.
__________________
Summer time and the wind is blowing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceSexx View Post
I want someone to capture my fantasy. I am soo turned on by my wife's younger sister and want to just have 1 night with her. She is a virgin and everything. I want some good writers to talk with me and make this a story.
Any more details? That's pretty vague.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
MyRubiLips
Really Really Experienced
 
MyRubiLips's Avatar
 
MyRubiLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: On all fours
Posts: 465
Your profile says you're a twenty year old young guy, married, and not apposed to cheating on her. That leaves me curious...why marry in the first place?

As for your request... How do you know she's a virgin? How do you see your fantasy going?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
MaliceSexx
Experienced
 
MaliceSexx is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 77
For Details PM me.
I know shes aa virgin because of her social problems and awkwardness.
__________________
Summer time and the wind is blowing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #5
MyRubiLips
Really Really Experienced
 
MyRubiLips's Avatar
 
MyRubiLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: On all fours
Posts: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceSexx View Post
I know shes aa virgin because of her social problems and awkwardness.
And that's sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceSexx
For Details PM me.
No thank you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #6
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceSexx View Post
For Details PM me.
I know shes aa virgin because of her social problems and awkwardness.
Wow, what a jerk. Can't imagine why she isn't flinging herself at you.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #7
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 29,476
^^^^ That's not really a jerkish thing to say.

Never use PMs in story ideas. It just limits the number of people looking at your ideas and fantasies to one person instead of the dozens of people who might contribute otherwise.
__________________
Liar to 4est: Are you a cheese?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #8
MaliceSexx
Experienced
 
MaliceSexx is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Never use PMs in story ideas. It just limits the number of people looking at your ideas and fantasies to one person instead of the dozens of people who might contribute otherwise.
True.. On mobile atm. I will post details later. Just tell what details you want.
__________________
Summer time and the wind is blowing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #9
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 29,476
I don't honestly care. I was merely telling you not to use PMs because it limits the number of people to one. The more people you have looking at it the better your chances of getting a story or if you're lucky multiple stories.

As for details you should give though I'd suggest you tell us something about her personality and her looks. None of us are psychic so we have no idea what she looks like.
__________________
Liar to 4est: Are you a cheese?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 18,350
I am most likely going to regret this, but exactly how old is little sis?

And when you say social issues, what do you mean?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #11
MaliceSexx
Experienced
 
MaliceSexx is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
I am most likely going to regret this, but exactly how old is little sis?

And when you say social issues, what do you mean?
18 as of late 2012.
Just socially awkward, and uncomfortable. Only has 2 friends.
__________________
Summer time and the wind is blowing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #12
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 29,476
You kinda have to go into more detail than that unfortunately.
__________________
Liar to 4est: Are you a cheese?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 12:55 AM   #13
MaliceSexx
Experienced
 
MaliceSexx is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
You kinda have to go into more detail than that unfortunately.
I will around 3am. I am at work until then.
__________________
Summer time and the wind is blowing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 04:43 AM   #14
MaliceSexx
Experienced
 
MaliceSexx is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 77
Finally Have a moment online.

So I want false names used. So I will give the title.

Myself, playful, flirty, smart but misinformed often. I am fairly chill and relaxed. I am often a smart ass and love to be a nerd as well. I love reading and anime. Social and open. Physically average, not too much special on my physique. I do have confidence in my appearance though, in terms of features. Create some to make the character your style.

Wife, nervous but playful. Quiet but involved when she feel attracted to a subject. Loves reading and online humor (such found on Tumblr). Physically average as well, very cute and often uses shy-ness to play off.

Sister, socially awkward and not very playful. Smart ass and well informed. Loves to pent herself into reading for information. Dorky looking, braces and glasses. Plays the style well and looks very attractive in them. Physically very skinny and tall.

That is the base of what I want my story on. I know it's still kind of broad but that is all I feel like I should reveal.
__________________
Summer time and the wind is blowing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #15
MyRubiLips
Really Really Experienced
 
MyRubiLips's Avatar
 
MyRubiLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: On all fours
Posts: 465
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceSexx View Post
Finally Have a moment online.

So I want false names used. So I will give the title.

Myself, playful, flirty, smart but misinformed often. I am fairly chill and relaxed. I am often a smart ass and love to be a nerd as well. I love reading and anime. Social and open. Physically average, not too much special on my physique. I do have confidence in my appearance though, in terms of features. Create some to make the character your style.

Wife, nervous but playful. Quiet but involved when she feel attracted to a subject. Loves reading and online humor (such found on Tumblr). Physically average as well, very cute and often uses shy-ness to play off.

Sister, socially awkward and not very playful. Smart ass and well informed. Loves to pent herself into reading for information. Dorky looking, braces and glasses. Plays the style well and looks very attractive in them. Physically very skinny and tall.

That is the base of what I want my story on. I know it's still kind of broad but that is all I feel like I should reveal.
So, a rude "kid" cheats on his wife (of no age) with a dorky 18 year old "kid". The end.

Doesn't sound erotic so far.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 06:57 AM   #16
SevenSquared
Really Really Experienced
 
SevenSquared is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 332
Why exactly are you in this thread Rubi? You've already made it clear you don't approve of the OP or his story idea, so why not just ignore the thread?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #17
MyRubiLips
Really Really Experienced
 
MyRubiLips's Avatar
 
MyRubiLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: On all fours
Posts: 465
SevenSquared, I've never said "I didn't approve". Never gave an opinion one way or another. I asked questions that I thought may move this thread along into a story idea. (Somewhat similar to what Sean Renaud did - tried to get the OP to open up more to help potential authors.) After all, that first post wasn't a "story idea". And, as a request for a story, it was rather weak. The more MaliceSexx offers the easier it would be for any author to write his fantasy. The way I've always understood it, that's how this board works.

However, you can feel free to ignore me if you wish!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #18
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceSexx View Post
That is the base of what I want my story on. I know it's still kind of broad but that is all I feel like I should reveal.
Keep in mind, that you're asking for aid. The more you reveal, the more likely you are to get something. You don't have to reveal anything, but with that little information, I doubt you're going to get anything you want.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.