Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 01-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
ThesecretsIkeep
Really Experienced

Talking Secrets - I kneel because I choose to

You can tie me up. You can force me down. You can break my body...but you will never earn my submission. I am a sub, a slave, a babygirl, yes...but I am a woman. I am independent. I have my own strength. I have self respect. In short, I have my own mind, I am my own person. You may be older in years, you may have more experience, but you can not fool me. I am stubborn. I am headstrong. You can not break my will. We are partners bound to this relationship, this commitment, by the standards we mutually hold for one another. You are my Dom and I am yours completely. I have earned to be by your side and to call you Sir, Master, or Daddy. When I kneel for you it is because you have earned it along with my admiration. My respect and trust. My body, mind, and heart. My loyalty. My Submission.

Last edited by ThesecretsIkeep : 01-21-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
MoneyShot912
Really Experienced

I am sure your Dom knows how fortunate he is to have you kneeling before him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThesecretsIkeep View Post
You can tie me up. You can force me down. You can break my body...but you will never earn my submission. I am a sub, a slave, a babygirl, yes...but I am a woman. I am independent. I have my own strength. I have self respect. In short, I have my own mind, I am my own person. You may be older in years, you may have more experience, but you can not fool me. I am stubborn. I am headstrong. You can not break my will. We are partners bound to this relationship, this commitment, by the standards we mutually hold for one another. You are my Dom and I am yours completely. I have earned to be by your side and to call you Sir, Master, or Daddy. When I kneel for you it is because you have earned it along with my admiration. My respect and trust. My body, mind, and heart. My loyalty. My Submission.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
Lassard
Virgin

I have sent you a PM.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
deviantego
Really Experienced

Last edited by deviantego : 01-22-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: ....