Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-21-2013, 01:45 AM   #26
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,342
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlusMagnus View Post
You clearly need a visit from the spelling death squads, though.
Probably, probably you need to go fuck yourself. I'll stand by my words till the coming of Christ. Sr71 is a pedophile.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 01:53 AM   #27
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 34,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
Probably, probably you need to go fuck yourself. I'll stand by my words till the coming of Christ. Sr71 is a pedophile.
That view would make you a loonybird (which I think you're demonstrating nicely).
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #28
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Please cite that post. Because, frankly, you are off your rocker.
I suspect too much wine in his Fruit Loops.
__________________
New Story: Party Early 10/02/14 Romance Halloween Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 07:40 AM   #29
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,342
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
That view would make you a loonybird (which I think you're demonstrating nicely).
You've planted the seeds for that belief in you're never ceasing defence of them. I believe anyone that could even thing of bluring such lines has the potential of being a pedophile.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #30
GinaeEvans
Literotica Guru
 
GinaeEvans's Avatar
 
GinaeEvans is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: It varies throughout the day.
Posts: 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
You've planted the seeds for that belief in you're never ceasing defence of them. I believe anyone that could even thing of bluring such lines has the potential of being a pedophile.
All he did was say, in so many words, that you need to improve your spelling. Now, he hates America, is a terrorist and a pedophile?

Those are insane accusations with no basis in reality.

If you're going to attempt writing and you can't even accept when someone tells you that your spelling needs improvement, then you're never going to amount to anything as a wordsmith.
__________________
I don't cyber, guys. I'm here to write and socialize. Sorry.

I don't dislike you. I nothing you.

I am a cunning linguist.

"Will you step into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #31
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 19,632
You know loquere posts are starting to sound a lot like asylum seekers
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #32
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
You know loquere posts are starting to sound a lot like asylum seekers
That has already been noted.
__________________
New Story: Party Early 10/02/14 Romance Halloween Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #33
GinaeEvans
Literotica Guru
 
GinaeEvans's Avatar
 
GinaeEvans is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: It varies throughout the day.
Posts: 679
Whomever he is, he's very creative. Alt or no. Can't fake that. Maybe writing is his calling.
__________________
I don't cyber, guys. I'm here to write and socialize. Sorry.

I don't dislike you. I nothing you.

I am a cunning linguist.

"Will you step into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #34
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 19,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
That has already been noted.
Guess I missed that one

I was distracted by looking pver my shoulder for the chinese punctuation death squad

I would be willing to bet I am on their hit list
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #35
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,342
Cool

Nope, not asylum seekers. I've never seen a post by this individual.

I stand by my statement on Sr71, and the potential carnage he might or has inflicked.
Y'all must have seen the posts i'm talking about.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #36
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
Nope, not asylum seekers. I've never seen a post by this individual.

I stand by my statement on Sr71, and the potential carnage he might or has inflicked.
Y'all must have seen the posts i'm talking about.
Actually, your posts are the more worrisome.
__________________
New Story: Party Early 10/02/14 Romance Halloween Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #37
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 34,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
Y'all must have seen the posts i'm talking about.
Actually, more significant, I haven't seen the posts you're talking about. I asked you to cite them and you haven't. You've just been off in lala land.

The fact is that I uniformily criticize attempts to circumvent the age rules in stories here.

Another fact of the thread is that I was giving you straightforward responses to your questions on story content and you went bizarro on the thread. So, back you go on ignore. Let others take their chances in responding to your questions.
__________________
______________________

Last edited by sr71plt : 01-21-2013 at 04:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #38
Buzzboy
Really Experienced
 
Buzzboy's Avatar
 
Buzzboy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, canada
Posts: 137
There are worser things than killing a rapist.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 04:55 PM   #39
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,342
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Actually, more significant, I haven't seen the posts you're talking about. I asked you to cite them and you haven't. You've just been off in lala land.

The fact is that I uniformily criticize attempts to circumvent the age rules in stories here.

Another fact of the thread is that I was giving you straightforward responses to your questions on story content and you went bizarro on the thread. So, back you go on ignore. Let others take their chances in responding to your questions.
I have not scene you're requests, nore do I intend to go searching for shit you've most likely censored by now.

So, fuck off Mohamed bin pedophile.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #40
GinaeEvans
Literotica Guru
 
GinaeEvans's Avatar
 
GinaeEvans is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: It varies throughout the day.
Posts: 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
I have not scene you're requests, nore do I intend to go searching for shit you've most likely censored by now.

So, fuck off Mohamed bin pedophile.
If you're a troll, you need to step up your game. If you're not a troll, you need to up your dosage.
__________________
I don't cyber, guys. I'm here to write and socialize. Sorry.

I don't dislike you. I nothing you.

I am a cunning linguist.

"Will you step into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #41
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,342
Cool Running Scared awesome ending for Pedophiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM08II8Hj38
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #42
3113
Vamping
 
3113's Avatar
 
3113 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pluto
Posts: 13,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
This is me saying the following..you don't care about the continued safety of America's young. I read a post of yours the other day, about loopholes for children in stories. Which makes me believe that you're a secret pedophile.
So...being a pedophile, or supporting such, makes one un-American? Does that mean every leader of the Catholic Church in the U.S. and those who support said are un-American? I'm glad to know it's that easy to cast Paul Ryan as un-American.
__________________
3113




"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #43
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,342
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3113 View Post
So...being a pedophile, or supporting such, makes one un-American? Does that mean every leader of the Catholic Church in the U.S. and those who support said are un-American? I'm glad to know it's that easy to cast Paul Ryan as un-American.

I disagree with the premise that the Catholic hierarchy has ratified and sanctified Child Molestation.
-I believe committing the inhuman henhouse evil crime of Child molestation, demands that the perpetuators receive the same punishment interpreted and prescribed to those committing a capital offence. IE the death penalty, Iíve lobbied when I was a Prosecutor. I will also say killing a pedophile is a service to the community not a crime.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 12:29 AM   #44
carlieplum
Really Really Experienced
 
carlieplum's Avatar
 
carlieplum is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
Probably, probably you need to go fuck yourself. I'll stand by my words till the coming of Christ. Sr71 is a pedophile.
You know what? I don't particularly care for Pilot for a variety of reasons, but this shit is over the line. Produce the posts you cite as evidence but never link to even though you have been called out on it numerous times or shut the fuck up.

Actually, produce the posts AND shut the fuck up.
__________________
This space intentionally left blank.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 01:32 AM   #45
3113
Vamping
 
3113's Avatar
 
3113 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pluto
Posts: 13,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
I disagree with the premise that the Catholic hierarchy has ratified and sanctified Child Molestation.
I didn't say that they ratified and sanctified it. YOU said that SR71 was un-American because he did not "care" about the "continued safety of America's young." And it is a FACT that the church hierarchy kept pedophile priests on the job, even moving them around to other places without telling people that these priests would molest their children. There are witnesses, there is documentation. There are FACTS to support that. Hence they DID NOT CARE about the safety of America's young.

Hence, according to you--YOUR OWN WORDS--the Catholic Church in America is un-American and those who support it similarly so. They don't care about America's young.
__________________
3113




"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 01:54 AM   #46
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Oh, a beer-and-popcorn thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #47
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,342
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3113 View Post
I didn't say that they ratified and sanctified it. YOU said that SR71 was un-American because he did not "care" about the "continued safety of America's young." And it is a FACT that the church hierarchy kept pedophile priests on the job, even moving them around to other places without telling people that these priests would molest their children. There are witnesses, there is documentation. There are FACTS to support that. Hence they DID NOT CARE about the safety of America's young.

Hence, according to you--YOUR OWN WORDS--the Catholic Church in America is un-American and those who support it similarly so. They don't care about America's young.
I disagree that the church did that. For the reord I'll state I am not a Catholic, I'm a Jeus is Lord Christian.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #48
bashfullyshameless
Literotica Guru
 
bashfullyshameless's Avatar
 
bashfullyshameless is online now
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
So a character kills an attempted rapist in my upcoming story? Not a problem for Lit submission right?
I could not possibly give you a number of how many up close and personal deaths happen in my stories here on Literotica... but it would be high.

You have nothing to worry about.
__________________
Good Intentions, formerly on Literotica as "Angels, Demons and Alex," is available!
Good Intentions on Amazon
Good Intentions on Smashwords

My stories here on Literotica

Also by Elliott Kay/bashfullyshameless: Poor Man's Fight, a non-erotic sci-fi adventure of ostracism, crushing student debt and space pirates--LOTS of space pirates!

Poor Man's Fight on Amazon
Poor Man's Fight on Smashwords
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #49
JackLuis
Literotica Guru
 
JackLuis's Avatar
 
JackLuis is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La La Calif
Posts: 7,315
Try writing an explanation for this.

Quote:
Four men and a juvenile are on trial for that attack. A sixth defendant, who police say was the ringleader, was found dead in his cell on Monday.
Oops.
__________________
JackLuis-

Here My Stories

The Horny Springs Saga continues.

My New Best Friend, for our VE's


Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.