Old 07-18-2015, 10:13 AM   #1
Lydia88
Experienced

Halloween

just been chatting about Halloween and how much I love it. The one time of year you can dress slutty and blend in! And all the hunks.

Who else loves it and what's your favourite female outfit. Give me some ideas for this year

Old 07-18-2015, 10:15 AM   #2
jays78
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia88 View Post
just been chatting about Halloween and how much I love it. The one time of year you can dress slutty and blend in! And all the hunks.

Who else loves it and what's your favourite female outfit. Give me some ideas for this year
My all time favourite female costume is the slutty French Maid. Gets me super hard seeing a woman dress up.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:16 AM   #3
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru

Quote:

If you come to my Halloween Party, I think electrical tape X's on your nipples, cuffs on your wrists and fishnet stockings would be my preference...........

Old 07-18-2015, 10:17 AM   #4
spanky5147

hmm

Bavarian bar maid, major push up bra, tits out

Old 07-18-2015, 10:29 AM   #5
Lydia88
Experienced

Just looking online at some ideas on tumblr

Last edited by Lydia88 : 07-18-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:38 AM   #6
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Just Needed Cookies

I'm a little under five feet tall and under 100 pounds. M`Lady is a little over five feet tall and a little over 100 pounds. Not long after we got together, we were both about 19 years old, m`Lady and I went to a used clothing store and found Girl Scout uniforms that fit us. We also got some matching knee socks, berets, etc. We decked ourselves out to look just like Girl Scouts. Given our statures and then youthful faces, we could have easily passed as pre-teen scouts.

Dressed this way, we hit the bars on Halloween. It was amazing, and a little disturbing, the effect this had on men.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:38 AM   #7
COYS4414
Experienced

You can never go wrong with the originals - slutty cop, maid, nurse. But also super girl, harley Quinn and a sexy devil are fun.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:26 AM   #8
MatthewVett

I had a friend who had a pretty nice Leeloo costume one year. That one that's just a series of white straps? Damn, did she look good. She apparently didn't consider the combination of October weather and thin straps, though, because she was noticeably nipply all night long...

Personally, I always associate Halloween with streaking. For whatever reason, that's the night I've seen the vast majority of streakers in my life.

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 07-18-2015, 11:32 AM   #9
Lake4321
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Just looking online at some ideas on tumblr
You should post examples of what you are finding!

Old 07-18-2015, 01:32 PM   #10
ready2cuck
Experienced

This pretty much nails it. I want to see my girlfriend in this in October..

https://www.trashy.com/Reform-School...75-product.htm

I'd take her downtown to a block party for drinks with a group of friends, then all come back to my place later. She'd be feeling so hot from all the attention she got, and the alcohol, and get flirty with all my guy friends. After another drink she'd be feeling braver and start kissing a couple, then rubbing their cocks through their pants, until one of them gets brave enough to take his out of his pants. She drops to her knees to suck it in front of all of us...and the night progresses from there, until I've watched my dirty little schoolgirl suck and fuck all my friends.

Old 07-18-2015, 02:37 PM   #11
soccermomnympho
Literotica Guru

Oh I love Halloween. My favorite costume was being little red hood. Or as I liked to call it little red riding who're.

Old 07-18-2015, 02:41 PM   #12
Lydia88
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2cuck View Post

https://www.trashy.com/Reform-School...75-product.htm

I'd take her downtown to a block party for drinks with a group of friends, then all come back to my place later. She'd be feeling so hot from all the attention she got, and the alcohol, and get flirty with all my guy friends. After another drink she'd be feeling braver and start kissing a couple, then rubbing their cocks through their pants, until one of them gets brave enough to take his out of his pants. She drops to her knees to suck it in front of all of us...and the night progresses from there, until I've watched my dirty little schoolgirl suck and fuck all my friends.
That's got my attention so hot!!!!

Old 07-18-2015, 05:26 PM   #13
MatthewVett

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky5147 View Post
Bavarian bar maid, major push up bra, tits out
http://imgur.com/EuhVAlN Like this?

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 07-18-2015, 05:33 PM   #14
Messier82
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriseBuss View Post
I'm a little under five feet tall and under 100 pounds. M`Lady is a little over five feet tall and a little over 100 pounds. Not long after we got together, we were both about 19 years old, m`Lady and I went to a used clothing store and found Girl Scout uniforms that fit us. We also got some matching knee socks, berets, etc. We decked ourselves out to look just like Girl Scouts. Given our statures and then youthful faces, we could have easily passed as pre-teen scouts.

Dressed this way, we hit the bars on Halloween. It was amazing, and a little disturbing, the effect this had on men.
I suspect it's having an effect on men even now Although I think you guys must looked at least mid to late teenage if you got into bars

So Halloween doesn't have to mean spooky dressing up? Or were you Ghoul Scouts?
Sorry, I'll get me coat...

Old 07-18-2015, 05:39 PM   #15
Lydia88
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewVett View Post

I do like it

Old 07-18-2015, 06:48 PM   #16
LuvingMyHotWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriseBuss View Post

Without seeming creepy .......... and knowing that the both of you were of " legal " age I would had loooved to seen the both of you together !?!?!?

Old 07-18-2015, 06:51 PM   #17
screwher
Literotica Guru

my wife

My wife really digs (as do I) all these great superhero movies and TV shows. She hasn't exactly been shy about how some of them make her wet, namely Capt. America and Thor from The Avengers series. I know she fantasizes about having sex with them.

This Halloween there should be a lot of guys dressed up as either. I'd like to take her to a costume party or club. Watch her flirt with "Thor" or "Capt. America" and see where it goes. Give her an opportunity to live out some fantasies.

Old 07-18-2015, 07:20 PM   #18
MatthewVett

Quote:
I do like it
If you decide to wear it for Halloween, I hope you'll share, haha.

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 07-18-2015, 07:48 PM   #19
CyranoJ
Ustuzou

That Girl Scouts idea is evil genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier82 View Post
Although I think you guys must looked at least mid to late teenage if you got into bars
You sure? You might be underestimating just how skeevy some bouncers are capable of being...

Any-hoo, I think the best slutoween costumes I've seen are probably:

A friend who went as Catwoman with a costume composed of a mask and spray-on black latex. Hot as all get-out. (Unfortunately she didn't think the bathroom thing through, apparently that aspect of things was a bit painful, but, still. Hot.)

The goth / alt-girls are always on point with fetish outfits. Another friend had a full on fetish nurse outfit in white latex -- and another one in red -- which was so tight that it must've made breathing difficult, but good Lord was it stunning.

Not quite slutty but I thought it was clever: a group of girls who came out dressed as Robert Palmer's dancing girls from the "Addicted to Love" video. They had the dance down and everything, it was pretty sweet.

And of course just a basic, minimal fetish idea: a woman at one party came out wearing stocking and garters, bra and panties and carrying a riding crop, and nothing else. No clever concept, no character in particular -- but she was seriously memorable.

"Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

- Frank

"These crab cakes are good as a mug. I fucks with these crab cakes."

- "Ann Coulter", The Boondocks

"[Fifty Shades of Grey] is an erotic coming-of-age story that's familiar to all of us from our own lives, and that honestly depicts realistic sex in a place where it actually happens: strapped into a harness in a sex chamber. Not in some... bed."

- Peter K. Rosenthal

Old 07-18-2015, 07:48 PM   #20
iamjustme4ever
A love needing soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2cuck View Post

This is very hot!

Old 07-19-2015, 09:49 AM   #21
spanky5147

Quote:
perfect !!! tits out

Old 07-19-2015, 10:03 AM   #22
RaynieJ

I love Halloween too...but not for the ladies (even though they're also hot). I love it for all the masked men...I have an almost crippling fetishes for a man in a mask. I get myself into too much trouble on Halloween...

Old 07-19-2015, 05:41 PM   #23
justashygirl
Literotica Guru

I love that I can get away with wearing pretty much anything, though I haven't done it in years.

I went as this Little Miss Muffet one year. Fun times were had in that outfit. I've always wanted to do school girl--I have the perfect skirt for it, just never got around to putting the outfit together.

Old 07-19-2015, 05:59 PM   #24
MatthewVett

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynieJ View Post
I love Halloween too...but not for the ladies (even though they're also hot). I love it for all the masked men...I have an almost crippling fetishes for a man in a mask. I get myself into too much trouble on Halloween...
Oh? My company had a masquerade holiday party two years ago. You would have loved it! Also gave me an idea I've been wanting to try or write about: skinny dipping masquerade. No suits, masks only. I think it'd be a fun pool party...

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 07-19-2015, 06:10 PM   #25
RaynieJ

Quote:
Oh? My company had a masquerade holiday party two years ago. You would have loved it! Also gave me an idea I've been wanting to try or write about: skinny dipping masquerade. No suits, masks only. I think it'd be a fun pool party...
That's not quite the type of mask I'm thinking of...but I'm game! Sounds fun