Old 11-07-2014, 06:12 PM   #1
JDM91
Experienced

Female body hair

Women grow hair on their bellies and their backs and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby. Grown women are, after all, meant to have hair on their armpits, vulva and legs. There is nothing ‘unnatural’ about a hairy woman; if there were then the hair would not grow there in the first place. Likewise, there is nothing ‘unfeminine’ about a hairy woman; if femininity is defined as ‘like a woman’ then a woman in her natural state is by definition as feminine as she can be. Why should women only have hair on their heads ? Why is it disgusting and gross ? If it's gross why isn't a man with a hairy body gross ? Who has written the so called rules ? It also isn't unhygienic, we have water and soap don't we ? I think body hair is beautiful and feminine. I love it. I just don't understand why it's not ok for women to grow their bodily hair out. Let everyone do whatever they want.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #2
jonpatato
Really Really Experienced

As far back as the Egyptians in the time of the Pharaoh's. People have shaved or plucked body hair. I shave parts of my body myself and I am a man. But I myself find body hair repulsive. So I guess to each their own.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #3
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

I'm against the policing of body types BUT shaved feels nice to me - that's why I do it

Old 11-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
Trollpunch
Experienced

I dated this broad that was as close to perfect that I have ever seen. The only thing that bothered me about her was the black hair on her forearms. I figured I could live with it... Then the first time I hit it from the back, I noticed that her whole entire crack and butthole were covered with hair. I put it into overdrive, and pounded it as hard and as fast as I could until I blew my load on her hairy ass crack. When I was finished, I put my clothes on, went home, and never called her again. How dare her think that a hairy ass was in the least bit acceptable.

Cheers,
The Troll

Old 11-07-2014, 07:18 PM   #5
jonpatato
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
I'm against the policing of body types BUT shaved feels nice to me - that's why I do it
I agree I have shaved my armpits and genital area since the 1980's it does feel nice and cleans up easy.I have had several women tell me they like sucking a shaved cock better than a hairy one.

Old 11-07-2014, 08:04 PM   #6
JDM91
Experienced

Old 11-08-2014, 01:33 AM   #7
CindyCD478
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollpunch View Post
I dated this broad that was as close to perfect that I have ever seen. The only thing that bothered me about her was the black hair on her forearms. I figured I could live with it... Then the first time I hit it from the back, I noticed that her whole entire crack and butthole were covered with hair. I put it into overdrive, and pounded it as hard and as fast as I could until I blew my load on her hairy ass crack. When I was finished, I put my clothes on, went home, and never called her again. How dare her think that a hairy ass was in the least bit acceptable.

Cheers,
The Troll
You sir are a jerk. Hairy assed women are the best. The more hairy the better.

Old 11-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #8
JDM91
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyCD478 View Post

Glad to see there are like minded people

Old 11-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #9
MyRubiLips
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpatato View Post
I have had several women tell me they like sucking a shaved cock better than a hairy one.
If you have a hairy cock, instead of the pubic mound, you have a completely different problem!

My SRP profile

Old 11-09-2014, 12:22 PM   #10
CindyCD478
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRubiLips View Post
If you have a hairy cock, instead of the pubic mound, you have a completely different problem!
Why would a hairy cock be a problem?

Old 11-09-2014, 06:34 PM   #11
perrafuker
Really Experienced

i like hairy pussies but i think that hairy armpits,arms and legs are just disgusting looking in a woman.yes its natural but its not aesthetic or pleasing to the eyes for me.but to each its own i guess

Old 11-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #12
micky4play
Really Experienced

hair

I like both really - its a surprise to see what you get! Back when I was married in the 80's - in the wintertime my wife would let it grow and that was a turn on, in the summer, shave, and that was something new and exciting too.
I remember traveling in Europe and the French stewardess had a short sleeve blouse on - her really hairy pits were interesting.

Old 11-10-2014, 03:09 AM   #13
Verycurious18
Literotica Guru

It's a sort of cultural taboo for a lot of places. If you grew up with it, it probably wouldn't come off as gross or anything. Its sort of similar with food, the western world may not eat things that others do. If you grew up seeing it, you would most likely not be turned off by it. This is not to say a few still wouldn't have a preference. Then again if there was never any different, that would throw that out as well. I hear that before my time very few women shaved, if any at all. Now a lot of women are shaving their lady bits. We are just a culture that has become accustomed to hairless women.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:15 AM   #14
u22u2
Really Experienced

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by chargergirl : 11-10-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #15
JDM91
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verycurious18 View Post
It's a sort of cultural taboo for a lot of places. If you grew up with it, it probably wouldn't come off as gross or anything. Its sort of similar with food, the western world may not eat things that others do. If you grew up seeing it, you would most likely not be turned off by it. This is not to say a few still wouldn't have a preference. Then again if there was never any different, that would throw that out as well. I hear that before my time very few women shaved, if any at all. Now a lot of women are shaving their lady bits. We are just a culture that has become accustomed to hairless women.
Thank you for sharing

Old 11-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #16
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyCD478 View Post

I have to agree with those calling you a jerk. You should be thanking her for sharing with you.