Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 12-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #1
Bighammerfucker
Really Experienced

Multiple orgasms vs just one

Is one enough for most people? Or is it necessary to have more than one to achieve satisfaction?

For me, even though one may be satisfactory, the number is almost always at least 3. Anything less and I am not finished yet.

Multiple orgasms are the greatest in my opinion. They give the most intense head-rush that makes me feel euphoric for hours and hours.

Old 12-14-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
holliday1960
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighammerfucker View Post
Is one enough for most people? Or is it necessary to have more than one to achieve satisfaction?

For me, even though one may be satisfactory, the number is almost always at least 3. Anything less and I am not finished yet.

Multiple orgasms are the greatest in my opinion. They give the most intense head-rush that makes me feel euphoric for hours and hours.
I don't know many multiple-orgasmic women, but I would assume that they have a higher threshold for satisfaction than the rest of us. Age also can be a factor in determining how much is enough. As I have gotten older, the quality of sexual encounters has improved to a great degree. (I've always enjoyed older men, so I do not believe this has anything to do with experience levels.) In any case, I find that the older I get, the more intense the orgasms, and therefore, the more satisfaction I derive from each encounter...that is not to say that the desire has diminished at all. I still enjoy sex several times a day...Now, there is simply less urgency in getting there. It's a more relaxed atmosphere, I guess you could say. Additionally, the case when I was younger was that orgasms didn't last as long as they do now...there are times now when one can last literally several minutes and I have had several that went on for up to thirty minutes...I didn't even know that was possible when I was in my twenties.

Old 12-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #3
LauraJane008
Experienced

I have more than one orgasm if I haven't had one for a few days. If I've come yesterday, then I will only once today.But if I can hold out and not come for a few days then I'll have two or even three. Its worth doing if I can because the first one is really strong.

Old 12-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #4
NC_OBX80
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraJane008 View Post
I have more than one orgasm if I haven't had one for a few days. If I've come yesterday, then I will only once today.But if I can hold out and not come for a few days then I'll have two or even three. Its worth doing if I can because the first one is really strong.
This made me smile, very sexy jane

Old 12-14-2014, 04:22 PM   #5
MissCautious
Really Experienced

So wish I could join the multi club!

Old 12-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #6
xtinelauren1
Really Really Experienced

One clitoral orgasm is usually more than enough. I'm dying to experience multiple g-spot orgasms, though.

gothstar

Old 12-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #7
periastron23
Literotica Guru

oops sorry

Old 12-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #8
Bighammerfucker
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtinelauren1 View Post
One clitoral orgasm is usually more than enough. I'm dying to experience multiple g-spot orgasms, though.
I never did until I discovered I have a fetish and experienced intense sexual arousal and also using certain techniques and toys. I have heard that almost all women are capable of it it is just a matter of finding what is right for you, mind you I have also heard that every woman is capable of squirting and I know at least for me this is not true so lmao orgasms are awesome regardless! No matter how many.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #9
DarkPleasures
Believe in Magick!

Is it necessary to have more than one orgasm? Probably not. It is wonderful, enjoyed, delightful? Yes.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:46 PM   #10
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Is it necessary to have more than one orgasm? Probably not. It is wonderful, enjoyed, delightful? Yes.
THIS!!!!!

Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a treat! ~~Joanne Woodward

Please enjoy my stories

Old 12-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #11
funluvinaj
Tumblr bound

I'm one of the multiple gspot orgasmers. They get more intense as they build. I love them but one makes me want more and I'd rarely be satisfied with one. Sometimes it would be nice (don't hate me) to have one and be satisfied.

I also don't have very many clitoral at all... I think I don't even try cause I have them so easily via penetration. I can also have orgasms via anal that are super intense

Old 12-15-2014, 02:02 AM   #12
birdy_sw
Literotica Guru

First is only an appetizer. Even if I'm masturbating I would need at least 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funluvinaj View Post
I also don't have very many clitoral at all... I think I don't even try cause I have them so easily via penetration. I can also have orgasms via anal that are super intense
I agree, orgasm via anal is very intense but I could never reach orgasm via anal alone. I would need a vaginal or clitoral stimulation along with it.

Old 12-15-2014, 06:36 AM   #13
sweetmelody93
Really Experienced

Usually one keeps me very very happy

Old 12-15-2014, 06:55 AM   #14
theamanuensis
Virgin

good anal can take me to a multi-orgasmic plateau where my orgasm is kind of oscillating at a high level for a long time (10-15minutes). adding vaginal penetration and clitoral stimulation makes the orgasms even more intense and i can have around four, but separately, within about the same amount of time, and that is moresatisfying than the plateau which can be almost frustrating

Old 12-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #15
funluvinaj
Tumblr bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by theamanuensis View Post
good anal can take me to a multi-orgasmic plateau where my orgasm is kind of oscillating at a high level for a long time (10-15minutes). adding vaginal penetration and clitoral stimulation makes the orgasms even more intense and i can have around four, but separately, within about the same amount of time, and that is moresatisfying than the plateau which can be almost frustrating
Yes!! ^^^ this!

I can get the shakes during the plateau.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:48 AM   #16
Lisalit13
Literotica Guru

I always prefer more than one...

Old 12-15-2014, 08:06 AM   #17
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

I'm pleased to report that for my woman, mostly it's just one and the reason for that is that the one is ONE mega with a long, intense build and build and then she's like surfing a tsunami for longer than I believe and then even the coming down is fab, especially when it coincides with me spunking rope after rope into her depths as she comes to land from her orbit. After that she really loves, as I do, us being close and intimate and tender without any desire to get to the heights again just yet.

A total 'new' pleasure for me as an older man is that quite often these days, she has one of those mega ones which I so enjoy and I am still no-where near cumming. So I come out of her and we lie together, sometimes in near 69, and she has this total adoration thing going for my still erect cock which has just done that to her. I absolutely love that, and it so sets us up to go again an hour or three later.

Old 12-16-2014, 06:40 AM   #18
Verycurious18
Literotica Guru

One? I'll stick to my 3-5 daily average. Although sometimes i'll hold off for a day or two to intensify them.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:05 PM   #19
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

lovely thread

The variety of women's sexuality - I love it. Whether one or more than one orgasm. And those which go on and on, so you can't even tell where one ends and another begins. And the quivering of a lover's body. All that is quite wonderful

And hearing lovers' descriptions.....

Gabriel

Old 12-31-2014, 12:58 PM   #20
luv2bfkd
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighammerfucker View Post

Just one can be satisfying when our time is limited, such as those before work morning fucks. I definitely prefer my multiple orgasms. With each one I am drained of some energy and my coherence wanes more and more. I love it when he can have me cumming again and again, one orgasm almost immediately after the other as if I’m cumming the entire time he’s fucking me. I most definitely want to be fucked senseless. I want to be fucked to the point I’m little more than a helpless incoherent rag doll. Then I want him to finish me off with that final act of his utter dominance over me and claim me as his. Take full advantage of my helplessness and sink the full length of his cock as deeply as he can into me and inseminate me, pump me full of sperm.

As Bighammerfucker mentioned, it’s a head-rushing euphoric feeling to be so thoroughly fucked. Plus, I get the satisfaction that he can recognize that he has achieved his manly desire to just…fuck…my…brains…out.

Old 12-31-2014, 02:18 PM   #21
AlwaysTooWet
Experienced

I'm in the one club .... would love to be able to achieve more than one but haven't so far. And it's not through lack of trying either! It just doesn't seem to happen.

Old 12-31-2014, 02:24 PM   #22
Halan1969
Experienced

One is not enough, my wife always had multiples. If she didn't something was wrong.

Old 12-31-2014, 02:38 PM   #23
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halan1969 View Post
One is not enough, my wife always had multiples. If she didn't something was wrong.
I love what you had mate. More respect. Simon

Old 12-31-2014, 03:59 PM   #24
simplegirl
Really Really Experienced

The # of orgasms isn't what makes great sex for me. I've had very satisfying sex with no orgasm, one and multiples. Sex for me is more than the end result. All of it is fun!

Old 12-31-2014, 08:45 PM   #25
Bighammerfucker
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2bfkd View Post
Just one can be satisfying when our time is limited, such as those before work morning fucks. I definitely prefer my multiple orgasms. With each one I am drained of some energy and my coherence wanes more and more. I love it when he can have me cumming again and again, one orgasm almost immediately after the other as if I’m cumming the entire time he’s fucking me. I most definitely want to be fucked senseless. I want to be fucked to the point I’m little more than a helpless incoherent rag doll. Then I want him to finish me off with that final act of his utter dominance over me and claim me as his. Take full advantage of my helplessness and sink the full length of his cock as deeply as he can into me and inseminate me, pump me full of sperm.

As Bighammerfucker mentioned, it’s a head-rushing euphoric feeling to be so thoroughly fucked. Plus, I get the satisfaction that he can recognize that he has achieved his manly desire to just…fuck…my…brains…out.
100% agreed, the best part is when between the orgasms feels almost better... so intense it's impossible to do anything except cry out. Oh yes