Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-14-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Creative Gentleman

For as long as I've been on lit (10+ years), I've only done a 2 personals. Let's see, I'm a creative. I write, sing, perform. I dabble in painting. I read voraciously. The arts are my arena, and I live there constantly. I'm a teacher, and I give everything for my students. I'm a feeler. A thinker. Language and words are very important to me. And being here, I am also a requisite perv, but in the most gentlemanly of senses. Don't mistake that to mean that there is not a deeper, sometimes darker side, but that doesn't come out until I reach a comfort level.

What am I looking for? That's the question. Female first. Conversation. Laughs. Thought-provoking questions and ideas. Flirty banter? Yes. Anything else just makes it even better. I only want what you are willing to give.

Kik me at Literati_sage80 if you are curious.

Later.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Only one bump, then I'll let this die away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
Everyday_Man
Really Really Experienced
 
Everyday_Man is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Lots of Different Places
Posts: 356
Wait, you've been on Lit 10 years, your join date is this year and you're looking for a girl?

Ah, let the thread die, let it die and be reborn! (in other girl seeking thread).
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
jameslewis
Literotica Guru
 
jameslewis's Avatar
 
jameslewis is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: God's Country
Posts: 10,579
Ladies - what he says is true. Pervy Sage is an honest gentleman, if anything his intro is an understatement. It's good to see him back around. Good Luck Sage - hope you find women intelligent enough to see your sincerity and genuineness.
__________________
I am of old and young, of the foolish as much as the wise,
Regardless of others, ever regardful of others,
Maternal as well as paternal, a child as well as a man,
Stuff’d with the stuff that is coarse and stuff’d with the stuff that is fine, Walt Whitman

Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2015, 09:28 PM   #5
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyday_Man View Post
Wait, you've been on Lit 10 years, your join date is this year and you're looking for a girl?

Ah, let the thread die, let it die and be reborn! (in other girl seeking thread).
You don't know me. Nothing. At. All. So, I'll just laugh at your implication and enjoy my drink.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2015, 09:28 PM   #6
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslewis View Post
Ladies - what he says is true. Pervy Sage is an honest gentleman, if anything his intro is an understatement. It's good to see him back around. Good Luck Sage - hope you find women intelligent enough to see your sincerity and genuineness.
James, its great to see you, bro! Thank you for the endorsement. I just thought I'd see what was out there. How are you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 12:13 AM   #7
Littletoo
Experienced
 
Littletoo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: It's easy, can't miss it. It's right behind where the 7-11 used to be.
Posts: 62
Literature

In college I majored in English Literature. It was
sort of a fake major. All I wanted to do was dance,
but at the time there wasn't a B.A. in Dance were I
was. So i was an English major and a dance minor.
In graduate school I majored in Dance and got my MFA
in performance. I got through my undergrad Lit
courses pretty much undamaged, with my pristine
ignorance mostly intact. But I do remember one thing
my Lit professor said:

"If you are writing a novel, or a story, you are
telling a lie. If what you write is true or is
intended to be true, you are writing a history, or a
biography, but you are not writing a novel or a
story."

He went on to teach that literature is a "lie in
service to a greater truth." In other words,
literature, which is false, can portray truth better
than histories, or biographies. I found this to be
true in university. I took Psych, but in literature
I learned more about human psychology than you can
shake a spere at.

So I am amused when I come on LITerotica and find
people worrying about whether what someone posts is
"true," or who they "really" are. I worry more about
whether what someone writes is "hot." I had a great
ongoing correspondence with a guy who turned out to
be a girl posing. Someone went to a great deal of
trouble to "out" her to me. I suppose that person
felt as superior, as I did as a child, when I went
around telling the other kids there was no Santa
Claus. It made me feel superior until I grew up a
little. I don't think it made anyone's life better.

I'm not gay.(Not that there is anything "wrong" with
it.) Writing with a "guy" who was "really" a "girl"
was just a non-issue for me. I don't CARE who (or
what) is on the other end of the line. (I once wrote
with a computer as a project when my then bf was in
comp sci.) All I care about is: Is it hot? Or is it
not? In the event, she stopped writing me. We both
lost. To the one who outed her to me, thanks a LOT!

If I were looking to hook up (I'm not), it might
matter who someone "really was." Since I'm not
planning to hook up, give it a rest already! Let me
have my Santa Claus. Find something to do with your
hands other than going around spoiling other folks'
fun!

Love,

Jamie

PS The computer was a Not Hot Bot
__________________
"The un-lived life is not worth examining."
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 12:28 AM   #8
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletoo View Post
In college I majored in English Literature. It was
sort of a fake major. All I wanted to do was dance,
but at the time there wasn't a B.A. in Dance were I
was. So i was an English major and a dance minor.
In graduate school I majored in Dance and got my MFA
in performance. I got through my undergrad Lit
courses pretty much undamaged, with my pristine
ignorance mostly intact. But I do remember one thing
my Lit professor said:

"If you are writing a novel, or a story, you are
telling a lie. If what you write is true or is
intended to be true, you are writing a history, or a
biography, but you are not writing a novel or a
story."

He went on to teach that literature is a "lie in
service to a greater truth." In other words,
literature, which is false, can portray truth better
than histories, or biographies. I found this to be
true in university. I took Psych, but in literature
I learned more about human psychology than you can
shake a spere at.

So I am amused when I come on LITerotica and find
people worrying about whether what someone posts is
"true," or who they "really" are. I worry more about
whether what someone writes is "hot." I had a great
ongoing correspondence with a guy who turned out to
be a girl posing. Someone went to a great deal of
trouble to "out" her to me. I suppose that person
felt as superior, as I did as a child, when I went
around telling the other kids there was no Santa
Claus. It made me feel superior until I grew up a
little. I don't think it made anyone's life better.

I'm not gay.(Not that there is anything "wrong" with
it.) Writing with a "guy" who was "really" a "girl"
was just a non-issue for me. I don't CARE who (or
what) is on the other end of the line. (I once wrote
with a computer as a project when my then bf was in
comp sci.) All I care about is: Is it hot? Or is it
not? In the event, she stopped writing me. We both
lost. To the one who outed her to me, thanks a LOT!

If I were looking to hook up (I'm not), it might
matter who someone "really was." Since I'm not
planning to hook up, give it a rest already! Let me
have my Santa Claus. Find something to do with your
hands other than going around spoiling other folks'
fun!

Love,

Jamie

PS The computer was a Not Hot Bot
Awesome points. I studied Literature and teach it today. I love the quote about Literature being a lie....cause it is so true. Gracias.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 12:37 AM   #9
lacandy
Literotica Guru
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Too far from the Pacific
Posts: 12,755
Welcome back to this crazy place Pervy!! Good luck in your search
__________________
~~There are no GOOD GIRLS GONE WRONG...just BAD GIRLS FOUND OUT~~
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 12:45 AM   #10
BlackCashmere
Feeling Nostalgic...
 
BlackCashmere's Avatar
 
BlackCashmere is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,703
Welcome back sweetie...You are such a wonderful lovely soul...adore you my friend...
__________________
"Inner Peace does not come from getting what we want, but from remembering who we are"

~Marianne Williamson~
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 12:51 AM   #11
1sickbastard
Seriously?
 
1sickbastard's Avatar
 
1sickbastard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: ATX
Posts: 23,414
Another endorsement for the Sage.
Ladies, this guy is the real deal.
__________________
"He's not dead, he's metaphysically challenged."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
I'm quite sure I deserve it!
And worse
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 04:58 AM   #12
Fierywhore
;-
 
Fierywhore's Avatar
 
Fierywhore is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cumnock
Posts: 15,299
Welcome back P S. Glad to see you have returned
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #13
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Thanks people. You all are part of why i came back. Awesomeness. I'm just staying on the fringes of Lit for right now. Lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 11:06 AM   #14
vidiman
Literotica Guru
 
vidiman's Avatar
 
vidiman is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK - Midlands
Posts: 1,073
I don't know you - but hey welcome back

I liked your name
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 11:15 AM   #15
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidiman View Post
I don't know you - but hey welcome back

I liked your name
Gracias, hombre!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 01:59 PM   #16
murmurmara
Sensually Sixty
 
murmurmara's Avatar
 
murmurmara is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 3,698
Wow, saw your comment on Tali's Socks thread and hustled to stalk your most recent incarnation. Just had to say I still listen to your audios [love love LOVE them!] and I'm glad to see you hereabouts again.
__________________
Please call me Mara... both a's are pronounced like the first syllable of marvelous


my new Amateur Pics home more Mara
goodies from the past year still here Velvet & Silk

show us your hands in AmPics hands ~ at work, at play, at rest
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 02:27 PM   #17
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by murmurmara View Post
Wow, saw your comment on Tali's Socks thread and hustled to stalk your most recent incarnation. Just had to say I still listen to your audios [love love LOVE them!] and I'm glad to see you hereabouts again.
Hello Mara. I've only recently returned, and am just taking it easy. No massive post counts this time. Lol. How are you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 04:31 PM   #18
murmurmara
Sensually Sixty
 
murmurmara's Avatar
 
murmurmara is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 3,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Hello Mara. I've only recently returned, and am just taking it easy. No massive post counts this time. Lol. How are you?
well, there's the "fine, and you" response and there's the real deal: breast cancer, recovering slowly from surgery, awaiting radiation treatment

the 40DDs are reduced by a tennis ball each, and I'm mourning the loss

but I've got lots of supportive energy and love pouring my way from both my virtual and RL communities, and truly, I feel cradled in warmth

do you have another month or so of school left? -- oops, don't want to bogart your personal ad here

ladies, if you are considering response, know that PS is truly a gentleman...
with the sexiest voice imaginable, who writes HOTTT poetry, sings like an angel, and will melt you to a puddle
__________________
Please call me Mara... both a's are pronounced like the first syllable of marvelous


my new Amateur Pics home more Mara
goodies from the past year still here Velvet & Silk

show us your hands in AmPics hands ~ at work, at play, at rest
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #19
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by murmurmara View Post
well, there's the "fine, and you" response and there's the real deal: breast cancer, recovering slowly from surgery, awaiting radiation treatment

the 40DDs are reduced by a tennis ball each, and I'm mourning the loss

but I've got lots of supportive energy and love pouring my way from both my virtual and RL communities, and truly, I feel cradled in warmth

do you have another month or so of school left? -- oops, don't want to bogart your personal ad here

ladies, if you are considering response, know that PS is truly a gentleman...
with the sexiest voice imaginable, who writes HOTTT poetry, sings like an angel, and will melt you to a puddle
The point is that eventhough you may have lost some breast meat, we still have your light to shine on us all.

Yes, a couple of weeks now. I'm so ready. And thank you for your effusive compliments. I'm not that great. Lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 07:26 PM   #20
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierywhore View Post
Welcome back P S. Glad to see you have returned
Thank you FW. Good to see you as well!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 08:10 PM   #21
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru
 
SassySheDevil's Avatar
 
SassySheDevil is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 6,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post

Yes, a couple of weeks now. I'm so ready. And thank you for your effusive compliments. I'm not that great. Lol
Nope, you're pretty horrible.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 08:16 PM   #22
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
Nope, you're pretty horrible.
Finally....the truth!!! Lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 08:58 PM   #23
L0tus
The Sweet Heart
 
L0tus's Avatar
 
L0tus is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: *clicks my heels* there's no place like home
Posts: 1,379
I'm sure it brings a smile to see the return of the Pervy Sage
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 09:02 PM   #24
Pervy_Sage
Experienced
 
Pervy_Sage is online now
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0tus View Post
I'm sure it brings a smile to see the return of the Pervy Sage
I'm not smiling. Are you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 09:03 PM   #25
L0tus
The Sweet Heart
 
L0tus's Avatar
 
L0tus is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: *clicks my heels* there's no place like home
Posts: 1,379
You aren't? Well that smilie there is quite deceptive.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.