Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM   #1
SpeakYourMind
Virgin

Searching for Character and Intelligence

Hello, all...

I will try to make this brief. Basically I feel an unfortunate mixture of boredom, loneliness and hunger for excitement and something new. I am not easily pleased, in fact I'm the opposite and so I decided to try a more active approach. Hence this thread.

I am looking for a girl/woman with character. With intelligence. Someone to challenge me, interest me and make me want to learn and see more. Someone who understands that the most exciting thing there is has more to do with being in somebody's head rather than in their body - although that isn't to be underestimated either. I want/need to find somebody I can resonate with on a higher level. Someone who can understand me, see me for the true me. Someone who feels the same need.

A couple of words about me - I am 27, I write, I am obsessed with music... I like to listen. I CANNOT ski.

If anyone read something they liked - please PM me. Or just directly skype me. Damn it, that wasn't brief.