Old 11-20-2014, 11:23 AM   #1
Deliatio
Virgin

Be my inspiration

Hi there, I'm somebody new to this site who only joined after hearing about it from a friend. I have a deep love of writing and have dreamed of getting involved in something allowing me to flex my creative talent. I however have found myself in a bit of a creative dry spell and after much deliberation, I have decided to come here looking for somebody to inspire me to write a story as well as become a friend.

If you are interested please PM me. I do wish to know a little bit about you, so please describe yourself in your message and I will reply in kind. Please be respectful about this and keep in mind that I am hoping you will be honest with me and that you do take me seriously.

Thank you sincerely

Last edited by Deliatio : Today at 08:30 AM.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
missyoujayne
Virgin

inspiration

I am a middle aged male, slim and quite athletic, having a manual labour job. I often go on holiday by myself because I like "off the beaten track" places which bore most people. I was in a bar up country when a fairly large woman (in all respects) started to chat to me. Several drinks later with a woozy head I found myself back at her flat. After a bit of making out she said to make myself comfortable in her bed and she would soon be joining me. When she slipped in beside me she was very sensual with her hands, ensuring a had a raging and aching erection. After a while she urged me to lay on my stomach and started massaging my back. when she laid on top of me I felt an erection nuzzling at my behind. I am not at all gay, but 'she' had made me so horny I didn't resist and ended up as putty in her hands during a long night of ......

Old 11-20-2014, 10:54 PM   #3
Deliatio
Virgin

thank you

Thank you for the inspiration but I would prefer if you could PM me. If you don't mind I am also looking to make friends so I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind opening a dialogue.

Old Today, 02:55 AM   #4
Deliatio
Virgin

Hello all

Kind of a mixture of a quick bump and a message to say thanks to all who replied and for anybody thinking of reply please let me know. It can never hurt to have too many helpers
Believe in yourself, because you are the only you on this Earth meaning that every action, mistake and every success are yours to learn from, make and gain. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Old Today, 07:19 AM   #5
basic_desires
outside the square

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliatio View Post
Hi there, I'm somebody new to this site who only joined after hearing about it from a friend. I have a deep love of writing and have dreamed of getting involved in something allowing me to flex my creative talent. I however have found myself in a bit of a creative dry spell and after much delegation, I have decided to come here looking for somebody to inspire me to write a story as well as become a friend.

If you are interested please PM me. I do wish to know a little bit about you, so please describe yourself in your message and I will reply in kind. Please be respectful about this and keep in mind that I am hoping you will be honest with me and that you do take me seriously.

Thank you sincerely
You probably meant 'after much deliberation i.e. after a lot of hard thinking and weighing up the pro's and con's'; delegation is when you get someone else to do your work for you...

...I'm having a good day, so kiss my arse...

...East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet...

...I'm not young enough to know it all...(Oscar Wilde)

ůme having funů

Oh and since this is a subject very dear to me and close to my heart, would you ladies please visit the Blowjob Questionnaire and leave your contribution... No I didn't start that thread but should have

To my enemies I say - stay close to me. To my friends - I set you free...

Team PM - I second it

Old Today, 08:29 AM   #6
Deliatio
Virgin

Talking

Oh you're right, sorry I wrote that in a hurry but thanks for pointing that out I will change it now!
Believe in yourself, because you are the only you on this Earth meaning that every action, mistake and every success are yours to learn from, make and gain. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Old Today, 12:30 PM   #7
ramyanetgrrl
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic_desires View Post
You probably meant 'after much deliberation i.e. after a lot of hard thinking and weighing up the pro's and con's'; delegation is when you get someone else to do your work for you...
I thought he was delegating the "get inspiration".

Ramya

Old Today, 12:34 PM   #8
Deliatio
Virgin

Sorry that was my fault when typing fast you know. I'lltry to get better at it all lol