Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #1
sterculius
Literotica Guru

Bisexuality openness

It's a constant source of frustration to me that I must always be watchful of what I say in public that could possibly lead to people to suspect my bisexuality. A part of me wishes I could say " Yes, I'm a cocksucker. Why do you ask?" Do many of the people on the forum struggle with this issue? How open and candid are you regarding your sexuality?

Old 07-20-2017, 08:20 AM   #2
Samsacks
Really Experienced

I would love to be open, especially around guys I think might be bi. One of the things I love about hanging out with my gay couple is that we can talk so openly about man-on-man sex.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:55 AM   #3
Jerseyshore
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
It's a constant source of frustration to me that I must always be watchful of what I say in public that could possibly lead to people to suspect my bisexuality. A part of me wishes I could say " Yes, I'm a cocksucker. Why do you ask?" Do many of the people on the forum struggle with this issue? How open and candid are you regarding your sexuality?
I understand your situation. As a gay man that lived and worked in a small conservative town I was always pretty discrete about my sexuality. I did meet men there (some were a bit surprising) but mostly I hooked up with men out of town. My partner and I both retired earlier this year and we live in a larger city and have become pretty open.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:58 AM   #4
Jerseyshore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsacks View Post
I would love to be open, especially around guys I think might be bi. One of the things I love about hanging out with my gay couple is that we can talk so openly about man-on-man sex.
I have hooked up with bi or curious men in the past and they always had plenty of questions. I enjoyed talking with them about their sexuality.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:59 AM   #5
scott6251
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsacks View Post
It is frustrating not to be able to say what you want, especially as you say, around guys that might be wanting to do the same. There are lots of us.

Old 07-20-2017, 10:23 AM   #6
Samsacks
Really Experienced

I'd also love to be out to a woman or group of women so we could compare notes, rate guys, share experiences, etc.

Old 07-20-2017, 10:57 AM   #7
Dkskier
Virgin

Frustration

Like many, I would assume, I have hidden the gay side. While married, I was completely monogamous. Forcing me to shut down those desires. The ex was completely against any form of adventure. The closest we came to venturing beyond the realm of "normal" M/W sex was a position where she would be between my spread legs. Had she had a cock, she would have been fucking me.

Since our separation. I have " come out" to two woman. One a bisexual, the other a long term relationship lesbian. They have both been a god send in that I have been able to verbalize my desires, my experiences, and in doing so gain perspective, and understanding.

A word of caution though. I have known these woman for years, and had complete trust in their confidentiality. I am prepared at any time that they "slip up", and divulge my sexuality. I am one step from full disclosure, and coming out. So unless you feel likewise, be careful who you share with.

Old 07-20-2017, 02:47 PM   #8
Mqoi
Really Experienced

I live in a small bible belt town and keep my bisexuality hidden as much as I'd love to be able to be open about it. My wife knows, but doesn't approve and as much as her and her daughter confide in each other, I expect my stepdaughter knows too. I was going to come out to the kids, but the wife talked me out of it. As long as we're in a committed relationship, I don't expect anything to change.

My ex knows too, but she's bi as well and doesn't talk about it in public.

Old 07-20-2017, 10:14 PM   #9
DraggonStone
Experienced

As a bi guy I have no desire to come out about my desires but it would be nice to be more free. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:04 AM   #10
SissySalina

Quote:
since sissy is a sissy and is in public this is not a problem.
As long as you hide you will always be bothered by it. The only way changes come is if you do it.
What is "Gay"? Is it two people of the same sex having sex, that is sex.
Do you wish to love and marry someone of the same sex? You can.
Bi, means that you have sex with anyone, now that is sex.

Sissy Salina

Sissy Rules
Sissy will only refer to sissy-self as sissy
Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning)
Sissy will be plugged both penile & anal(except for cleaning or usage)
Sissy will have enema twice a day
Sissy is never allowed to say "no"
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar
Sissy should be milked once a month
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation
Sissy’s only duty is to serve others
Sissyies are always bound or caged at night
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings

Old 07-21-2017, 04:44 AM   #11
klippert
klippert1 on kik

No...I have never believed it important that people have a need to know...I don't need someone (besides the truthfulness to my Wife) knowing I've lived the gay and Bi lifestyle to make me happy... I don't need a flag to be noticed.

Old 07-21-2017, 06:29 AM   #12
jackstud
Jack

Well said Klip

Old 07-21-2017, 06:44 AM   #13
Lunation
Back in a Bit

How often do people really have in-depth conversations about sex in real life? With anyone other than sexual partners that is.

It's pretty rare for me to find myself in a situation where I feel the need to say, "cock is nice once in a while." But on the other hand, I also rarely feel the need to say, "I enjoy vaginas."

I mean, how often is sex seriously discussed?

Old 07-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #14
sterculius
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
No...I have never believed it important that people have a need to know...I don't need someone (besides the truthfulness to my Wife) knowing I've lived the gay and Bi lifestyle to make me happy... I don't need a flag to be noticed.
It's not so much a question of needing that people know, but one of not having to keep a side of yourself a secret, as if were something to be ashamed of. I'm a Cocksucker. I really like the way that being a cocksucker makes me feel. I've been complimented on my oral abilities and I'm proud of what I'm able to do to a man with my mouth, but no one must know!!

Old 07-21-2017, 06:56 AM   #15
sterculius
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunation View Post
How often do people really have in-depth conversations about sex in real life? With anyone other than sexual partners that is.

It's pretty rare for me to find myself in a situation where I feel the need to say, "cock is nice once in a while." But on the other hand, I also rarely feel the need to say, "I enjoy vaginas."

I remember one time, while my wife and I were eating watermelon with another couple, I equated eating watermelon with eating pussy, that you have to use your whole face, and the other couple looked shocked. I wasn't trying to be offensive, just candid, C'mon world, lighten up!

Old 07-21-2017, 06:57 AM   #16
Lunation
Back in a Bit

Quote:
It's not so much a question of needing that people know, but one of not having to keep a side of yourself a secret, as if were something to be ashamed of. I'm a Cocksucker. I really like the way that being a cocksucker makes me feel. I've been complimented on my oral abilities and I'm proud of what I'm able to do to a man with my mouth, but no one must know!!
But...how often does it come up?

I'm bi. I generally haven't told anyone. But...they also haven't asked.

It's as secret as the color boxers I'm wearing. True, nobody knows, but not because it's a giant secret.

Old 07-21-2017, 06:58 AM   #17
Lunation
Back in a Bit

Quote:
I remember one time, while my wife and I were eating watermelon with another couple, I equated eating watermelon with eating pussy, that you have to use your whole face, and the other woman looked shocked. I wasn't trying to be offensive, just candid, C'mon world, lighten up!
This is why I switched to seedless pussy.

Also, good technique. I approve. Gotta let the juice run down your chin.

Old 07-21-2017, 07:01 AM   #18
jackstud
Jack

Lightens up. That talent you have could make me float

Old 07-21-2017, 09:00 AM   #19
Samsacks
Really Experienced

Quote:
I'm not ashamed or anything about being bi, it's just be fun to share openly with people. Girls tell each other every (and I mean EVERY) detail about their sex lives. I'd love to be able to chime in with something like, "Don't you love it when his knees buckle as he cums in your mouth?" Or, "I know guys think it's hot to cum on your face, but, damn, it's hard to get sperm out of my eyelashes!"

Old 07-21-2017, 09:11 AM   #20
Mqoi
Really Experienced

I got over being ashamed of cocksucking a long time ago. Not talking about it is more of a now ingrained "survival technique" than anything else these days.

Old 07-21-2017, 12:31 PM   #21
ssremember129
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Very true. Even with some partners, the topics can bring forth surprises and not all of them positive.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM   #22
Sunnyade
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggonStone View Post
As a bi guy I have no desire to come out about my desires but it would be nice to be more free. I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Same here, suits me fine the way things are.

Old 07-21-2017, 04:23 PM   #23
naturalnative
Virgin

Location: Northern-Central New Mexico in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Bisexuality Openness

- I am a closeted bisexual too and I am not sure if I will ever come out, but I have a lot of empathy for you. I know, sure as hell, my Dad, my brothers and the male relatives would not like it, but I will always enjoy freely the intimacy of both men and women!

Old 07-21-2017, 04:30 PM   #24
Samsacks
Really Experienced

According to my wife (and my sister in law), women discuss the intimate details of their sex lives with each other all the time. I now know all about the sex lives of my wife's friends, and her friends (and my mother in law) all know about me.

Like I said, I'd love to be able to chime in with, "Last weekend, a guy was railing me so hard that, when he pulled out, I had the longest, loudest fart. I swear, if he hadn't have cum on my stomach, I'd have blown a cum bubble the size of a Volkswagen."

Quote:

Old 07-21-2017, 05:04 PM   #25
nfrrdscnnr1

yeah

Yes, it would be nice, even rewarding, to be open with acquaintances. Very seldom has it been possible, let alone comfortable to discuss sexuality with those in my circle. Thinking about it, it hasn't ever happened except with sexual partners. Not very frustrating for me but the frustration of the OP is certainly understandable. It is not a good thing to keep exceptional talents hidden.