Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,229
Wife brings a new friend back to our room while on Vacation

Just had an idea for a story. I figured I'd post it here and see if anybody had anything to add to it. Maybe I'll write it in the future or maybe someone else will


Wife and I go away on vacation. It's a special trip (birthday? Anniversary?). We plan on making it fun. Wife wants to really let loose. No kids for the first time and she knows we haven't really been able to have fun. She wants to really treat me. We've always talked about how fun it would be to add a big cock to the mix in bed. How sexy it would be for us to suck it together and to enjoy all the opportunities that come with it (ie dp for her, cock in my ass while i'm fucking her, sucking on a cock together while we are fucking etc). So here we are our 3rd day on vacation. Having a great time and having had some good fun. I'm in our room sleeping in. She goes down for a morning swim and notices another morning swimmer who fits the bill of our fantasy. He's good looking, hairless and judging by his tight swimming suit has a very nice package. She invited him back to our room and she wakes me up to the wonderful site of a huge cock inches from my face.

Thoughts
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,065
good plot.
__________________
Newest story

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
good plot.
Thanks
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #4
BuckyDuckman
More naked than you
 
BuckyDuckman's Avatar
 
BuckyDuckman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,843
Always tough to write this kind of story without cries of the hubby being a cuckold. Why can't the hubby just be a cumslut, too? Anyway, a suggestion:

Might be good if the wife has been visiting the pool each morning for the last three days before the idea is hatched between her and her hubby. She's seen this guy and he's seen her. They've flirted in that non-verbal way that happens between two interested parties who aren't sure if they should dare to make the next step.

Add to that, the wife catching their soon-to-be new friend checking out her hubby during the day. That way she can "guess" that their soon-to-be new friend goes both ways.

After the wife and hubby share their fantasy, the wife feels empowered to make her early morning swimming friend an offer he can't refuse.
__________________
"— and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!"
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 05:18 AM   #5
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyDuckman View Post
Always tough to write this kind of story without cries of the hubby being a cuckold. Why can't the hubby just be a cumslut, too? Anyway, a suggestion:

Might be good if the wife has been visiting the pool each morning for the last three days before the idea is hatched between her and her hubby. She's seen this guy and he's seen her. They've flirted in that non-verbal way that happens between two interested parties who aren't sure if they should dare to make the next step.

Add to that, the wife catching their soon-to-be new friend checking out her hubby during the day. That way she can "guess" that their soon-to-be new friend goes both ways.

After the wife and hubby share their fantasy, the wife feels empowered to make her early morning swimming friend an offer he can't refuse.
Yes i like that
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyDuckman View Post
....the wife catching their soon-to-be new friend checking out her hubby during the day. That way she can "guess" that their soon-to-be new friend goes both ways.

After the wife and hubby share their fantasy, the wife feels empowered to make her early morning swimming friend an offer he can't refuse.
I don't think it reads plausible. From a poolside friend to get to talking sex, then to get to talking bisex, then to do it with no preliminaries. First, somehow, she has to manage to kiss him. She has to manage to have him 'accidentally' see her perfect tit, or her pussy. Then....

...if you change it so on the second day, wifey takes boy into the changing room down by the pool and all that's heard is the slurp slurp of her deep throating, then yes. Because after she's done him, she can talk to him about what other treats she's got for him. The world class fucking that awaits, as she gently strokes his balls by the pull under a towel. The third person, her hubby, who'll take part in it. She feels his rod in her hand trembling, under that towel, as she says that. She goes further "Lover, my hubby is hot for some cock. He sucks better than me, and unlike me, you can fuck his ass. He's a cumslut, honey."

About the time this guy gushes in her hand right there poolside, under that white towel.

"My my look what a mess you made. Bad, bad boy. Want to come up to my room and let us both clean you up?"
__________________
Enthusiastic. Skilled. Lovely.

Last edited by Tmmldr : 11-07-2013 at 08:17 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #7
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmmldr View Post
I don't think it reads plausible. From a poolside friend to get to talking sex, then to get to talking bisex, then to do it with no preliminaries. First, somehow, she has to manage to kiss him. She has to manage to have him 'accidentally' see her perfect tit, or her pussy. Then....

...if you change it so on the second day, wifey takes boy into the changing room down by the pool and all that's heard is the slurp slurp of her deep throating, then yes. Because after she's done him, she can talk to him about what other treats she's got for him. The world class fucking that awaits, as she gently strokes his balls by the pull under a towel. The third person, her hubby, who'll take part in it. She feels his rod in her hand trembling, under that towel, as she says that. She goes further "Lover, my hubby is hot for some cock. He sucks better than me, and unlike me, you can fuck his ass. He's a cumslut, honey."

About the time this guy gushes in her hand right there poolside, under that white towel.

"My my look what a mess you made. Bad, bad boy. Want to come up to my room and let us both clean you up?"
you have a very dirty mind i love it
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #8
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,548
In Jamaica, there is an organization (well, loosely organized and not quite legal) called "Rent A Rasta." You can rent out a local Jamaican stud for a lady's pleasure, or for a couple's if that's what they are into. That would make for a plausible setting for the story.
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
Tx Tall Tales
Literotica Guru
 
Tx Tall Tales's Avatar
 
Tx Tall Tales is offline
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 903
Just a heads up. This and stories similar have been done, a lot.

Go to the search, limit it to loving wives, and search on 'vacation'.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-11-2013, 02:26 AM   #10
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
you have a very dirty mind i love it
On reflecting a bit more I think the story could be only of the woman talking dirty and teasing guys by the pool. Putting ideas in their heads and getting them rock hard. whispering to them.

Just imagine, the guy's by the hotel pool, and a hot woman starts talking to him. She starts into it innocently, maybe asking if he'd like to play some little games. She says, it's just for fun, just some little....fantasies. Here, have a drink.

Pretty soon she's slid the conversation off the deep end, and she's asking if he's a cumslut and if he'd like to be parked underneath, while her hubby pounds her and she'd doggie style. His head inches from her clit with that huge cock slamming back and forth. She's talking about how she got fucked for over an hour by a stranger earlier, how the cum is still dripping out of her. How she thought about taking a bath, then decided to come down to the pool and relax.

The story could end with her handing a room key or a room number, rather than start there.
__________________
Enthusiastic. Skilled. Lovely.

Last edited by Tmmldr : 11-11-2013 at 02:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
I'm tempted to write a story alone these lines...where the husband really wants to watch or become a swinger .... only he doesn't like it but the wife LOVES it
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru
 
Dakotacpl is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,032
Jen we had a vacation in Key West that would fit your story to a T!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninflorida View Post
I'm tempted to write a story alone these lines...where the husband really wants to watch or become a swinger .... only he doesn't like it but the wife LOVES it
Jenny goes down to the pool and saunters up to the hottest guy, intent on talking dirty to him, intent on arousing him, and on shocking him.

She calls her husband on the way down to the pool.

"Honey, pour yourself a glass of wine and then go lie down on the bed. No questions please. Just listen. Don't hang up, and don't say anything. Trust me. I love you."

Jenny surveys the poolside, the three likely candidates and picks one. She saunters over to Stud Target, turns to puts her towel down on the lounge chair next to him, which puts her bikini clad ass in his face, then turns around to lay down in it. Sitting down of course gives him a view of her tits as they hang suspended in that little bikini top. She puts her phone down between her, double checking to be sure it's on mute.

Jenny smiles seductively at Stud and in a hoarse whisper says:

....
__________________
Enthusiastic. Skilled. Lovely.

Last edited by Tmmldr : 11-13-2013 at 07:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #14
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotacpl View Post
Jen we had a vacation in Key West that would fit your story to a T!
Sounds like fun! Would love to hear more!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmmldr View Post
Jenny goes down to the pool and saunters up to the hottest guy, intent on talking dirty to him, intent on arousing him, and on shocking him.

She calls her husband on the way down to the pool.

"Honey, pour yourself a glass of wine and then go lie down on the bed. No questions please. Just listen. Don't hang up, and don't say anything. Trust me. I love you."

Jenny surveys the poolside, the three likely candidates and picks one. She saunters over to Stud Target, turns to puts her towel down on the lounge chair next to him, which puts her bikini clad ass in his face, then turns around to lay down in it. Sitting down of course gives him a view of her tits as they hang suspended in that little bikini top. She puts her phone down between her, double checking to be sure it's on mute.

Jenny smiles seductively at Stud and in a hoarse whisper says:

....


and on the radio/ipod Def Leppard, 'Pour some Sugar on me' is playing


Thinking vacation is so much easier .... first you have no idea who the person is and your friends and family won't know about the tryst. Next, no one to judge you. Three, your in a different mind set on vacation - not thinking about kids, work, bills ...

I like the idea of two couples on vacation and someone purchases new bikini's from Malibu String Bikini or Wicked Weasel and they just role with it...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.