Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 04-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #1
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

the one who almost got away...

This thread will be gone by the end of this week. Just a heads up in case there are any folks who want pictures as reminders of what once was.

AmeriCorps Service Member 2009-2010

...there are times I'm not the woman you imagine me to be...when I'm just a girl who needs...and my need is deep, profound, and overpowering to the point of confusion and insecurity and all I know is the girl I am touching and all I want is to touch more and all I can do is give in...is surrender...~Vail

"Part of being a minority is living with the majorities will no matter how it may be imposed on you. With that comes having to 'take what you can get' in order to make any advancement. Advancement to the exact same rights and personal freedoms you've had since birth and which are still to this day denied to us because we love differently."

Last edited by Trinique_Fire : 10-08-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #2
laaag
Fade to Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique_Fire
Okay...here it is. Finally. I've been back and forth about this for over a year now.

I've made my decision. Time for pictures.

Please be nice....I'm new at this...

Great picture quality and wonderful eyes!

Old 04-20-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
murptd0
Experienced

good start, hoping for more...

Old 04-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #4
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by laaag
Great picture quality and wonderful eyes!
thank you! i'm really apprehensive and nervous about my body type...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (11.3 KB, 3635 views)

...there are times I'm not the woman you imagine me to be...when I'm just a girl who needs...and my need is deep, profound, and overpowering to the point of confusion and insecurity and all I know is the girl I am touching and all I want is to touch more and all I can do is give in...is surrender...~Vail

"Part of being a minority is living with the majorities will no matter how it may be imposed on you. With that comes having to 'take what you can get' in order to make any advancement. Advancement to the exact same rights and personal freedoms you've had since birth and which are still to this day denied to us because we love differently."

Old 04-20-2006, 06:26 PM   #5
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by murptd0
good start, hoping for more...
Thank you...

Old 04-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #6
jase_conner
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Sexy, great shot.

My Stories

Surreptitiously Naughty...

Old 04-20-2006, 06:28 PM   #7
laaag
Fade to Black

Quote:
I'm not sure why as there's nothing wrong with that picture?

Old 04-20-2006, 06:28 PM   #8
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

i'm taking a huge risk posting this one i think...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (34.8 KB, 2960 views)

Old 04-20-2006, 06:29 PM   #9
danno99
Literotica Guru

your body type is just right.......

great pics!

Old 04-20-2006, 06:29 PM   #10
danno99
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I love it!

Old 04-20-2006, 06:30 PM   #11
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno99
I love it!
y'all are making me smile

Old 04-20-2006, 06:30 PM   #12
BallinaB
Smitten Kitten

Quote:

Why? You look awesome.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:31 PM   #13
murptd0
Experienced

awesome pics, they keep getting better. Love your body type too

Old 04-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #14
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

naughty business jacket...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (9.5 KB, 2497 views)

Old 04-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #15
alspals69
little devil

nice pics and very interesting too... very sexy

Old 04-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #16
laaag
Fade to Black

Quote:
I agree, I might save it!

I think that leopard is staring. I guess I would be too if I were sitting there.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #17
danno99
Literotica Guru

Quote:
naughty business jacket...

Your eyes are so sexy

Old 04-20-2006, 06:33 PM   #18
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinaB
Why? You look awesome.
awww you are too sweet! i have more coming...all of these are just two days worth of pics!! we did over a hundred...so i'm going slow.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:33 PM   #19
murptd0
Experienced

love the sexy eyes

Old 04-20-2006, 06:34 PM   #20
BallinaB
Smitten Kitten

Quote:
awww you are too sweet! i have more coming...all of these are just two days worth of pics!! we did over a hundred...so i'm going slow.

Good then I hope you don't mind if I just hang aroung and perv on you a little.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:35 PM   #21
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by laaag
I agree, I might save it!

I think that leopard is staring. I guess I would be too if I were sitting there.
LMFAO!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (25.9 KB, 2188 views)

Old 04-20-2006, 06:36 PM   #22
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinaB
Good then I hope you don't mind if I just hang aroung and perv on you a little.
perv all you want.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:36 PM   #23
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno99
Your eyes are so sexy
*blush* look at this...i'm turning red now!

Old 04-20-2006, 06:37 PM   #24
murptd0
Experienced

love the leopard shots, taking any requests?

Old 04-20-2006, 06:39 PM   #25
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by murptd0
love the leopard shots, taking any requests?
i can definitely take requests and see what i have in my files at the moment. if i'm comfortable with the request and i DON'T have what you're looking for, i'll consider it for next time

Last edited by Trinique_Fire : 05-04-2006 at 09:44 AM.