Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 01-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #1
BushyVince
Virgin

Smile A little bit of anal pleasure easily and without a mess

What do you do when you want a little bit of anal pleasure but without all the fuss or the mess? Well, I just tried pulling the back of my boxers into my arse crack, so it ends up sort of like a thong. You can pull it either from the from the front or the back, although it feels good without. I know it's not the same as anal penetration of any kind but it's just an alternative with much less hassle. Also I'm not sure how easy this would be with certain other types of underwear.

From my personal experience of trying it once it felt great, especially considering it was only external anal stimulation, and my toes were curling by the end even though I didn't ejaculate. It could have been down to some other factors, though, like being very horny, having an exciting new fantasy, having done foreplay (basically exploring my whole body for erogenous zones) or driving myself to the edge several times.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Old 01-10-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

hmm time for a Emerson40 help line - with a repository of retorts that large I'm wondering where does the smudge start or end?

Old 01-10-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
BushyVince
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Hahaha! :')
I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not going to wear those boxers around for everyday use any more. Only when I'm going to do that again.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
Rainshine
Funny Face

Having just been on the clean up end of the Toddler Toilet Training Experience, I would like to correct that chart. Anything greater than the "Shart" goes straight to the bin.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:18 AM   #6
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushyVince View Post
Hahaha! :')
I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not going to wear those boxers around for everyday use any more. Only when I'm going to do that again.

I'm afraid to ask.. but why? Do you expel fecal matter when you wank?

Old 01-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #7
Rainshine
Funny Face

I feel I should clarify my above post.... I am curious because effectively you've just given yourself a giant wedgie. Now, I get wedgies a bit (shut up you). You just pick em out and move on, right?

Old 01-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #8
BushyVince
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
I'm afraid to ask.. but why? Do you expel fecal matter when you wank?
No, it's just a bit gross walking around wearing those when pretty much the whole of the back of my boxers have been in my arse crack.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #9
mickyp123
JBQ's Dragon. (Always)

[quote=BushyVince;43001317]What do you do when you want a little bit of anal pleasure but without all the fuss or the mess? Well, I just tried pulling the back of my boxers into my arse crack, so it ends up sort of like a thong. You can pull it either from the from the front or the back, although it feels good without. I know it's not the same as anal penetration of any kind but it's just an alternative with much less hassle. Also I'm not sure how easy this would be with certain other types of underwear.

From my personal experience of trying it once it felt great, especially considering it was only external anal stimulation, and my toes were curling by the end even though I didn't ejaculate. It could have been down to some other factors, though, like being very horny, having an exciting new fantasy, having done foreplay (basically exploring my whole body for erogenous zones) or driving myself to the WEDGE.......

Old 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #10
BushyVince
Virgin

[quote=mickyp123;43002573]
Quote:
What do you do when you want a little bit of anal pleasure but without all the fuss or the mess? Well, I just tried pulling the back of my boxers into my arse crack, so it ends up sort of like a thong. You can pull it either from the from the front or the back, although it feels good without. I know it's not the same as anal penetration of any kind but it's just an alternative with much less hassle. Also I'm not sure how easy this would be with certain other types of underwear.

From my personal experience of trying it once it felt great, especially considering it was only external anal stimulation, and my toes were curling by the end even though I didn't ejaculate. It could have been down to some other factors, though, like being very horny, having an exciting new fantasy, having done foreplay (basically exploring my whole body for erogenous zones) or driving myself to the WEDGE.......
I see what you did there.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #11
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyp123 View Post
or driving myself to the WEDGE.......
I LOLed

Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #12
pmann
pmann glimmerwings

Quote:
I feel I should clarify my above post.... I am curious because effectively you've just given yourself a giant wedgie. Now, I get wedgies a bit (shut up you). You just pick em out and move on, right?
Right.

Oh god. I'm dying here.

If you're lost you can look and you will find me

Old 01-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #13
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
No, it's just a bit gross walking around wearing those when pretty much the whole of the back of my boxers have been in my arse crack.
Like Rainshine, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to the burning question in my mind.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #14
Edensgarden
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Ummm....do you consider it gross if a woman wears thong panties? If you are going to wash them, why would you not be able to wear them for everyday use?

You said "anal pleasure but without all the fuss or the mess.". Yet here you are fussing over the gross mess they will have become after you've pleasured yourself anally with them. I'm confused.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #15
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Edited.

Last edited by Eilan : 01-10-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Old 01-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #16
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Have you cracked the case? Did everything turn out all right in the end?

Old 01-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #17
Edensgarden
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Have you cracked the case? Did everything turn out all right in the end?
I don't know. I think he's being a little too anal about washed boxers being a bit gross.

Old 01-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #18
pmann
pmann glimmerwings

So I'm actually reading this thread and oh shit. Hahahaha. Amazing. I guess this is time I let you guys in on my new, secret invention.

Now, it's not question that pmann is a totally fashion forward individual with a knack for style and class, in the most rugged and manly of ways. I'm the Hugh Jackman of fashion. Anyway, I have a new design that I've never seen before. Brown underwear. That's right. Brown. Why people have not thought of this before is beyond me. Eliminates the need for wash.

I've even thought of another dual purpose pair. It is a progressive colouring, brown in the back and yellow in the front. The colour fades slowly and cleverly. It's the bifocals of boxers.

I've got an idea for women's knickers, but y'all aren't ready for that yet.

Oh, and patent pending arseholes!!!! Don't go trying to nix me idea.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #19
imemkay
Impish Little Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post

I've even thought of another dual purpose pair. It is a progressive colouring, brown in the back and yellow in the front. The colour fades slowly and cleverly. It's the bifocals of boxers.

Ah, like the whole ombre hair color trend. Ombre underwear. This could be your ticket to millions.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #20
Scrubber
Squeaky clean!

"The bifocals of boxers".

Classic.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #21
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
Right.

Oh god. I'm dying here.
I said shut up you!

Old 01-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #22
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
So I'm actually reading this thread and oh shit. Hahahaha. Amazing. I guess this is time I let you guys in on my new, secret invention.

Now, it's not question that pmann is a totally fashion forward individual with a knack for style and class, in the most rugged and manly of ways. I'm the Hugh Jackman of fashion. Anyway, I have a new design that I've never seen before. Brown underwear. That's right. Brown. Why people have not thought of this before is beyond me. Eliminates the need for wash.

I've got an idea for women's knickers, but y'all aren't ready for that yet.

Rainshine thinks pmann needs to stop talking about himself in the third person. Rainshine wonders if pmann talks dirty like that?

Rainshine also thinks this idea is awful. Ombre knickers. BROWN and YELLOW ombre knickers... *gag*

Old 01-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #23
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Like Rainshine, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to the burning question in my mind.
Is it wrong I was both relieved AND disappointed with the OPs answer to our question?

Old 01-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #24
pmann
pmann glimmerwings

Quote:
Rainshine thinks pmann needs to stop talking about himself in the third person. Rainshine wonders if pmann talks dirty like that?
Rainshine knows that I do not.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #25
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
Right.

Oh god. I'm dying here.
Quote:
I said shut up you!
Quote:

Rainshine also thinks this idea is awful. Ombre knickers. BROWN and YELLOW ombre knickers... *gag*
Quote:
Rainshine knows that I do not.

Emerson thinks (and suspects he is not the only one) that he will one day soon wander into a thread and discover the above two posters like this:

After a moment or two of awkward silence, Emerson will depart the thread, having forgot what he was there to post.

Pmann - Is that a shade of brown you'd consider for your fashion-forward ginch?