Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 01-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
curious61990
Experienced

How to delete a Lit Account..

Does anyone know how to (1) delete any photos one has posted on here through a pic thread, and (2) delete an account completely?

I have tried through the User CP but have not come across anything where it explains how to delete an account. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious61990 View Post
Does anyone know how to (1) delete any photos one has posted on here through a pic thread, and (2) delete an account completely?

I have tried through the User CP but have not come across anything where it explains how to delete an account. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I don't think you can. I think you'd have to delete the pictures from wherever you hosted them or edit the individual posts and remove them all.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #3
2morrowsGirl
Virgin

Never mind how I know, I just know this works.

First you better edit all those forum posts, you won't be able to get to them afterwards.
If you want the pics really gone you have to get rid of them where you hosted them, if you delete them from your posts they'll still be there if someone 'quoted' the post with them in it.
to remove your account you must to log in to your profile at members.Literotica.com and create a story titled "REMOVE". In the body of the story, request that your membership be terminated.
Account cancellations are usually done within 4-7 days.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #4
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Because you have fewer than 100 posts, the mods probably aren't going to delete your account.

The easiest thing to do is edit all your posts to something that's at least five characters (like "....." or the word "deleted"), remove all info from your profile, log off, clear your cookies, and never come back.