Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 01-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
PoshBrunette
Virgin

Talking The Diaries of a Posh English Girl

Hi All,

I really got into erotic literature last Summer with those (awful) 50 Shades of Grey books. Needless to say I have a pretty vivid imagination and could really do with an intelligent, creative roleplaying partner/author.

Just to give you an idea about me I'm a very slim, posh English brunette that has been compared to Kate Middleton - just in a shorter dress, higher heels and with a spray tan ha!

100's of fantasies running through my mind to play off my public school background and where an educated, older man could take them. Details upon request

I'd love to be able to start a series of Fantasies involving everything you can think of! Please let me know if you'd like to know more and we can see where our conversation takes us. Nothing is really off limits...

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Rebecca x

Old 01-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
BrooklynBurro
Literotica Guru

PM Sent

Old 01-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
loquere
Alright Alright Alright!

Broooklyn!

Old 01-27-2013, 01:46 AM   #4
tapeworm
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshBrunette View Post
Hi All,

I really got into erotic literature last Summer with those (awful) 50 Shades of Grey books. Needless to say I have a pretty vivid imagination and could really do with an intelligent, creative roleplaying partner/author.

Just to give you an idea about me I'm a very slim, posh English brunette that has been compared to Kate Middleton - just in a shorter dress, higher heels and with a spray tan ha!

100's of fantasies running through my mind to play off my public school background and where an educated, older man could take them. Details upon request

I'd love to be able to start a series of Fantasies involving everything you can think of! Please let me know if you'd like to know more and we can see where our conversation takes us. Nothing is really off limits...

Rebecca x
I've sent you an PM as well.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:22 AM   #5
mrangry
Virgin

I've sent you a pm too. Posh but naughty girls are my fantasy

Old 01-27-2013, 05:44 AM   #6
Sarahduk
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshBrunette View Post
Hi All,

Rebecca x
Great Idea Rebecca

I'm also from a public school background, I'll really look forward to reading your stories if you publish them on the site.

Sarah

Old 01-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #7
RichGoode
Really Experienced

Interesting idea!

Rebecca, Sarah,

I'm fairly new here, but I've been writing short stories for a while and am looking for something that can push me forward. Having a bit of a thing for posh and naughty women, I'd love to contribute.

Feel free to check out my profile and get in touch.

Best wishes,

Rich

First story submission: http://www.literotica.com/s/curious-...-a-short-story

Old 01-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #8
PoshBrunette
Virgin

Sarah - Thanks very much for the input! I'm sure it would be nice to catch-up and see if we have a similar background and similar 'fantasies' ha!

Rich - Thank you for the message. Please do let me know what you have in mind - I'm open to various scenarios and extremes...

Everyone else - Thanks for taking the time to read this I'l be returning PM's throughout this week lol I didn't expect so many?!

Rebecca x

Old 01-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #9
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Good luck with the writing and keep us posted on the results

Old 01-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru

Jmho

Althou I haven't read the 50 Shades books... I believe and have been told that the stories here are far " hotter"

I have a few favorites myself... PM me if you want to know who they are...

J

In a fantasy world, I could and would be a Jedi Knight and teach others.

In real life, I am a very paitient, laid back guy. I can be silly and a little sarcastic. I've been told that I'm a very good kisser. I like most things in the City and outdoors.. I consider myself as someone who's concerned with the enviroment... and I am also involved with local animal shelters and rescue groups.

It would be nice to meet someone to chat with, flirt and exchange emails.
I would also consider myself to be a romantic. I am respectful and know how to treat a woman.I have and like a good imagination. I dislike vain. aggressive and ill mannered people. NOT into pain or humiliation.

I've written a few stories here on Literotica. 1Browneyedguy

Message me if you'd like.

Thank you, good luck in your searches and welcome to Literotica