Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Elvenoff1
Literotica Guru
 
Elvenoff1's Avatar
 
Elvenoff1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 894
SKYRIM... In Character Play... OPEN GROUP..

Galron Shanara looked down upon the heavy iron shackles that bounded his wrists together, a heavy chain looped through his arm and over to the next man and so on till it was secured to the front portion of the prisoner wagon. Several other men and women were bound as he and was heading to a wilderness town called Helgen. His crime was one of mistaken accusation of being a spy for the Storm cloaks which was far from the truth but it was his word against the Housecarl of Riften and his word carried no weight with the Earl. He wasn’t sure but he had the feeling that this was something to do with the Gem that he found in an abandoned mine, and refused to give it to the Carl. Which now, a little to late, wished that he did for now he was on his way to meet the Executioner.

His eyes of steel drifted over the others, and wondered what they have done to be here. He slightly shook his dull red covered head as if it really mattered for they all were heading to death’s door. Anger slowly crept into him the more he pondered about the sentence of death that was placed upon him for actions that he didn’t do nor did he care about whom ruled the world. Either way it was going to be hell serving under either warring fraction. He just wanted to be left alone and have the right to live a life of his choosing. That wasn’t to much to ask for …Or was it?

His gaze fell to each chained member of the wagon and made a attempt to read their feelings at the present moment. He was angry, for he still had the majority of his life left and it was going to be taken away on a whim of falsehood. He vowed if by the gods he made it out of this, the Carl of Riften would meet his ill fated destiny upon his sword. He chuckled to himself as he realized that would put him right back here heading to Helgen to meet the executioner.

“GRrrrrr.” his anger overwhelms him as he yanks on the chain with a mighty tug that pulls the linking chains…
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
Katie_MacLeod
Virgin
 
Katie_MacLeod is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 21
Garthel Glamor shifted about nervously on the bench as the wagon rumbled arattlong. Her shackles rattled as she moved her arms as she tried to relieve some of the tension in her shoulders.

She looked around the wagon at the other prisoners that she rode with, wondering what their crimes were. Hers was simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She had been hunting deer when she had stumbled on a merchant wagon that had been attacked, presumably by bandits. As she was looking around the wreckage, an Imperial patrol also found the wreckage and quickly arrested her.

As she looked at the others her eyes meet those of another mans a few seers away. Garthel could see the anger in his eyes as they looked at eachother for a Mekong before he looked away. She continued to watch him for a bit and saw him chuckle quietly which puzzled her.

She looked towards the front of the wagon and started reminiscing about home as the wagons moved ever closer to Helgen.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 03:58 AM   #3
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Careth grumbled in anger as the prison wagon rattled along the dirt road. He was absolutely outraged at the harsh sentencing passed down upon him. He felt the magical guidelines put in place by his superiors in the Summerset Isle were absolutely ridiculous. Here he was, a magical genius of his generation reduced to a common criminal all because his ritual partner turned him into the authorities for unauthorised and unorthodox magical experimentation, the fools wouldn't even know a master of the arts if he summoned a dragon in front of them.

The next time he saw that flat nosed coward he would redirect his experimentation on him. Unfortunately that day would not come, his execution had been scheduled for today in the human village of Helgan. His superiors didn't want to be associated with him anymore, so they shipped him off like some unwanted piece of Dwarven garbage. He paid little attention to his prison mates, an individual of his stature need not mingle with the simple minded especially when they would all be dead soon. Careth's elven eyes and ears were sharp, as they passed the next intersection he could already spy the town in the distance, so much for the greatest wizard who would have ever lived.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
Shadowlace
Literotica Guru
 
Shadowlace is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 663
The Blonde girl stood taller than the others her body an homage to her many battle wrought in the lands of her forefathers. She had hunted the deadly beasts of her snow clad forests, and fought goblins and orcs. A group of soldiers had come and she fought them, many of her people fell, they managed to beat her good, she still wore some of her bruises welts and wounds from the battle, her capters tried to do things to her but she thrashed and bit and punched. they quickly sold her to these guys.

her tribal tattoo remained but her braids where cut off and sent to the ground. They hand shamed her. Her once illustrious and and full head of hair and her many braids, badges of her prowess in battle had been taken. She felt violated and dishonored .

She heard the Chains about her snap. and go a little slack, she smiled a broad smile despite her busted lip and began to pull her wrists apart the heavy chain streching as her muscles bulged and rippled as she saw her chains snap and she stood in her simple doe hide skirt and top, her woolen cloak billowing as she gave a devilish grin as she looked about ready to see what happened next.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #5
Elvenoff1
Literotica Guru
 
Elvenoff1's Avatar
 
Elvenoff1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 894
Galron looked at the female Nord as she was trying to break the chains, shaking his head in a don’t fashion for there were too many guards around for them to escape at this time, but she was angry and found a weak link in her chains and was going to take advantage of it at that moment. When he heard the snap it was all over their chance for escape gone for now there was too many guards to deal with.

“What the Hell?” screamed the armed as he turned and brought a crossbow to bare upon the Nord. His gaze taking air at her soft spot between her breasts. “Get Her!” he yelled as the wagon comes to a stop and a few more guards rush out from the gate. Pulling swords and one cranking a crossbow into the ready position. The guards surround the wagon, they all were batter ready when a voice came from behind the now leveling crossbowmen in the rear, “ Stand down now Nord or die where you stand!” came a deep female’s voice. A fully armored captain of the guard approached the wagon pulling her sword from her Scabbard “Well Nord, what is it going to be, stand down or die where you stand.”

Anger shot into Galron’s eyes and face.. “What the hell was you thinking.” when the guard turned with crossbow leveled at her and yelled for assistance from the gate. He lowered his head down and just waited for this to end…
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #6
Shadowlace
Literotica Guru
 
Shadowlace is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 663
(on phone)

She smiled and kept still the gaze of anger still not leaving as she smiles " Sorry I needed to scratch my ass" she says as her hand goes around and lifts her kilt to scratch her fair skinned toned ass giving a show to the men be hind her as she smiles " Sorry about the chains, didn't know me wanting a little relief form an itch would cause auch a panic, unless you wanted to give me, a shitty chain?" she says as she continued to scratch her backside. She was wither gonna get shot or they would laugh and rebind her. Either way she wouldn't be bound much longer as she stood defiant her other hand still in front of her plam up.

Last edited by Shadowlace : 11-28-2012 at 10:03 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2012, 03:46 AM   #7
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Careth watched with mild interest as the large Nord woman broke her chains. He had already calculated their chance of escape based on the amount of guards and surroundings. He did have an escape plan however that was no ruined because of her reckless break out

He sniggered softly as they detained her once again. My that one is wild he thought to himself, she would have made a wonderful test subject for my experiments. Too bad for himself and her that they would not get the chance.

The guards escorted their prison wagon much more closely now and they approached the small village of Helgan. In the center on town a congregation of townsfolk stood in a semicircle over looking the chopping block. It would be their last stop.

Careth took one last look at his surroundings, unless something dramatic happened soon these would be the last sights he would ever see.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
DormantEvil
Literotica Guru
 
DormantEvil's Avatar
 
DormantEvil is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Just north of Melbourne, AUS
Posts: 2,189
Nin Tarth, a small grey coated Khajiit female, who's current outfit resembled that of a street urchin turned minor adventurer, sat in the corner of the wagon in silence. Her journey had come to an abrupt end when her parties merchant wagon had come under attack.

Being a crafty and not very loyal thief, Nin had quickly abandoned the idea of fighting and fled. It didn't take very long before she had come across a small encampment, and her urchin ways of looking for anything that could be sold for profit got the better of her.

Suffice to say that most soldiers don't take kindly to their provisions and coin disappearing.

So in reality, there was good reason for her to be sent to the block. She didn't like the idea any more though, considering.

Her life had been one of constant struggles, and as the chains snapped and guards jumped, she shifted in her seat to put as much space between everyone else and herself. Her eyes remained looking down at the ground, and the sound of voices caused her to flinch whenever she thought it might mean another beating.

Born somewhere in the river basins of southern Elsweyr, her family had been highly in debt, her father a notorious drunk. It had been arranged that she would work off their debt for a merchant man, but after running away from his employment she found herself captured and sold into slavery.

Docked in Dawnstar, after six months working as a galley girl on board a slave ship, she broke free of her bindings and slipped ashore during the night. By morning there was no trace of her to follow, and her survival in Skyrim had began.

Nin had been on her way south towards Cyrodil when she stopped in Falkreath Hold, and eventually met up with the merchants who brought her out here. If only she could just get home. Now it seemed she would die in some god forsaken Nord lands, at the hands of some pale skinned, lanky, arrogant soldiers.
__________________
I WILL BE AWAY UNTIL THE 8TH OF APRIL DUE TO A CAMPING TRIP. SORRY FOR THE LACK OF NOTICE, I WASN'T ORIGINALLY GOING! BUT AM GLAD I AM!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: I am DeathKnights stalker.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
Elvenoff1
Literotica Guru
 
Elvenoff1's Avatar
 
Elvenoff1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 894
The soldiers surrounding the wagon voice a few catcalls out toward the ass showing Nord. “Pleasing as it is.” retorted the Captain as she walked up to the back of the wagon. Her eyes did gander at the nice spread before her several long seconds before continuing her statement. “Sit down,” her eyes narrowed watching the Nord closely. “Keep the points of your arrows upon this credent.” Nodding, her head toward the wagon master to continue into the town center. Following the orders of the Captain, the archers and bowmen slowly walk behind the wagon weapons dawned upon her.

Galron grumped under his breath, but the spear chucking eyes told all what he was feeling at the moment. With all the extra guards, an escape now was beyond consideration. He moved his gaze from the Nord to the others that shared his fate. His eyes asking all do they die fighting or die knelt down upon a chopping stone. He tested his chain and found it quite sturdy answering his own question of how he was going to die.

The wagon cricked and cranked to the center of the town a few people stood around yelling death to them all. Some stood shaking their heads as if death was becoming to frequent for their taste. Others showed no emotion at all but still stood and watched, as the fate of each one grew closer.

It was a small spec in the western skies, floating about the clouds unseen by many, but closed in with each second of the day that retired for the day. “Release the tie chain.” Came the sharp captain’s tone of voice. “Archer’s ready, bowmen prepared.” it continued from her position of stance. The heavy link chains were pulled away before it pummeled down to the ground. “Prisoners stand and disembark from the wagon.” Her orders were well rehearsed like a cadence sung by the militia.

The spec grew larger, seemed to be more directed in its travel. The small breeze seems to carry a scent of burnt charcoal to each member as the disembarked from the wagon. With each step away from the wagon the spec became form, a form that hasn’t been seen in decades, believed to be extinct, but yet here it was, and it was descending upon the town. The streaking fireball that erupted only a few feet away from the two gate guarding archers followed the mighty roar.

“What the Hell!” came the streak from the standing crowd as eyes shot to the heavens…
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #10
Shadowlace
Literotica Guru
 
Shadowlace is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 663
She looked at the speck and was taken aback at first...but her battle senses overrode it. She looked at the others captives taking them in assessing them. She can easily take her guards, punch, shield self with dazed gautd, draw blade, throw body, neck, gut, throw body, shield. She played out the battle in her head. If she can get the other rabble with her in this break out, this whole group could be slain quickly as she stood there waiting for any sign of assistance from the others, any form of assistance at all, a sign a signal anything.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 06:37 AM   #11
DormantEvil
Literotica Guru
 
DormantEvil's Avatar
 
DormantEvil is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Just north of Melbourne, AUS
Posts: 2,189
Cowering her head, Nin let out a few sounds that could be considered sobs, but they were low enough that most might have missed them. Soon they were surrounded by people calling them names and shouting insults, Nin snarled at one of them, hearing someone direct an insult to her feline race. Not moving very quickly as the wagon pulled to a halt, Nin was given a quick slap over the back of the head by a guard before jumping out and landing roughly beside the Nord woman. It seemed that everyone was on edge, but Nin just wanted to find a good time to flee.

She didn't have to wait very long, and soon there were shrieks and cries of fear and astonishment from the crowd. Looking up, Nin snarled at the sight of the dragon, the hair on her body prickling.

Lowering herself, she tried to make herself appear as small as possible, hoping to avoid the dragons attention, and perhaps even the guards might not pay her any attention. From where she was, she tried to work free her bindings, keeping her movements slow and cautious.

Looking from side to side, she noticed the Nord woman was looking at her for a moment. Not knowing why, she started to sob obviously, and put her hands to her head as if out of desperation. But then she lowered them and stepped close to the woman, but not before a quick wink that the guards couldn't see.

"I'm scared," she cried and acted like she had fallen against the woman for comfort. Nobody knew how old she was, and by her stature and the tone of her voice, she could easily pass as a child. But under that guise, she was actually using a lockpick she stored in her grimy, oily, untamed mane, on the Nords chains. If the woman paid attention, she would feel if not hear the click of the lock coming apart.

She looked like she would do some damage if freed, perhaps even enough for a diversion so Nin could escape.
__________________
I WILL BE AWAY UNTIL THE 8TH OF APRIL DUE TO A CAMPING TRIP. SORRY FOR THE LACK OF NOTICE, I WASN'T ORIGINALLY GOING! BUT AM GLAD I AM!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: I am DeathKnights stalker.

Last edited by DormantEvil : 12-17-2012 at 10:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #12
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
As the others cowered in fear Careth could only watch in awe at the magnificence of the mighty beast bringing forth death and destruction around them.

Dragons had not been seen in an age and he felt privileged to be witness to what would most likely be a significant event in the pages of history. The magical properties that could be researched and experimented from even a small sample from their tough hide were too numerous to count.

Despite Careth's brilliance in the arcane arts however, without his usual magical implements and apparel he was not equipped to subdue the beast alone. He used the distraction to cast a spell to unlock his chains

When the next explosive fireball his the ground near their position he used the earthquake like tremor to feign the act of being knocked out of the caravan. Whilst on the ground he was able to work better and without distraction.

Last edited by DungeonsOfDread : 12-17-2012 at 11:14 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #13
AlysaNewport
Bisexual Guru
 
AlysaNewport's Avatar
 
AlysaNewport is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lurking behind you in the shadows..
Posts: 9,356
Long crimson strands of hair wisped across a hard face, two thin brows pulled inward while two ocean blue eyes squinted to attempt to identify the flying spec off into the horizon. A warm breeze carried a scent of brunt cinder to her heavy breath. Thin fingers tapped upon a cold pommel jettisoning out from her hip, its full view partially concealed by the heavy cloth of her travelers’ cloak. Another set of fingers played with a thin bag hanging down from her hip belt, weighting its contents subconsciously. She shifted her weight sending forth a small reflection of light from the small gap in her clothing to revel the burden of chain mail armor.

A tired exhale escaped over her pale, drying lips, her tedious journey from the frozen lands of winter hold still weighting heavily upon her shoulders. Her given reason to come was to bring an antediluvian book to an elderly man that resided in the southern city of Riften. Upon few days of talking, knowledge of this old man whom she was seeking was taken by the imperial soldiers. His charges were that of high treason and that he was sent to Helgen to be executed, when was unknown, her payment for this book lies with this old man.

Her travel here was harsh, and now it appears that her journey has gotten worse. For that spec, and the flames that spewed forth was from the legendary beasts of dragon kind. Her head lowered slightly as if all the weight of the world fell upon her shoulders. A small saying entered into her mind of ages before, if your journey leaves you with wind, than it was a journey beneath thee. This journey was not beneath her.

Sighing with remorse about approaching a town being vindicated by a dragon, she shifted her weight once more, tested her scabbard to ensure it’s snugness upon her thigh, the pouch of contents secured, she pressed on, hoping that her object of interest still drew breath. If not she hoped that this book would bring in some currency.

Moving cautiously, she stops at the edge of town realizing it would be foolish to enter with the dragon still waging its war with the militia. Looking back, the way she came the path seemed to beacon for her to run down it, but the weight of the book changed that view. Looking forward to the center of town, she notices a small group of men and women struggling to free themselves from their bindings. Quickly she ran forward heading toward a rather large man standing near a man whom fell to the ground. Drawing her dagger, she went to cut the bonding that held the large man’s wrists…
__________________

*P!NK - LOVE HER*
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #14
Shadowlace
Literotica Guru
 
Shadowlace is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 663
She smiled down at the girl and flexed as she burst the reapplied bounds. She grabbed one of the startled guards next to her clasping her hand about his mouth, and than used the iron bracelet from the chain on the wrist. She watched as he went slack from the blow.

She pulled at his belt with his sword and knife. She grabbed his shield and what ever bow he had. She pulled a knife from his boot and handed it to Nin, the cat girl. She pulled the shield from him and slipped it on her arm and drew the blade. She smiled as she put her self between her self on the smaller woman, and nudged her to back away slowly.

Iona was happy she had a bow and a blade. She kept her shield up and her sword ready resting over the top of the round body shield and took a step back she hoped the chaos of the flames and this dragon would be a means to escape.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #15
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Careth eyed the blond and khajit girl make move together away from the caravan, they were both armed now and seemed in a much better position to escape than the others.

After breaking his bonds, Careth approached them with his hands up.

"I hope you girls don't mind if I join you, I have many talents that you might find useful." he suggested with one brow raised.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #16
DormantEvil
Literotica Guru
 
DormantEvil's Avatar
 
DormantEvil is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Just north of Melbourne, AUS
Posts: 2,189
((So I totally just realized I was thinking we all had rope bindings, instead of chains...so I'm not sure how we want to go about that. I've edited my post to have a more realistic escape.))

As the Nord woman dispatched the closest guard, Nin rolled under the nearby wagon and went about removing her own chains. She still held the small metal lockpick in her hand, and with thief like speed she unchained herself. With her hands and legs now completely free, she rolled out the other side of the wagon and ran up behind the closest archer. He seemed to be concentrating on the dragon, which for now Nin was ignoring. She was a mouse among men, and if the dragon was looking for a fight, or food, there were plenty of better meals running around.

Dragging the manacles with her, she whirled them around in the air to pick up speed before clonking the archer on the temple with them. Not waiting to see if he was dead, she pounced on the prone figure and tore his throat out with her bare teeth. The blood was sickly hot, and pungent, she didn't particularly like how elves tasted.

Without wasting a second, she claimed the man's bow and his quiver, pulling both over her back and drawing the dagger the Nord had thrown her earlier. Looking up, a guard was running at her, in the archers defense. Leaping into the air, she cleared the sideways swing of the guards sword by mere inches and spun around at the same time.

As she landed on the ground, the guard dropped to his knees, his throat spurting crimson blood from a deep dagger wound.

Deciding not to test her luck any longer, she made her way back to the Nord's side, and was confronted by one of the other prisoners.

"I hope you girls don't mind if I join you, I have many talents that you might find useful."

Nin wondered what he considered 'useful', but didn't want to stick around for lengthy discussion.

It was only then that she noticed a new face among the prisoners, and watched the woman free more men. It looked like at least a handful would escape, if they moved quickly!

"I'm out of here, feel free to follow, but I'm not sticking around any longer. Dragon or no dragon!" she announced, blood still staining her chin from biting the archer previously.

Her eyes darted from side to side, and noticed up on the wall that some of the archers had turned their attention to the escaping prisoner, they loosed their arrows and a second later the elves were enveloped in dragons fire.

Ducking behind the wagon, the arrows mainly impacted wood or the ground.

Shivering, Nin took off towards the entrance to the town, slipping the dagger into her belt and drawing her bow in case anyone tried to stop them.
__________________
I WILL BE AWAY UNTIL THE 8TH OF APRIL DUE TO A CAMPING TRIP. SORRY FOR THE LACK OF NOTICE, I WASN'T ORIGINALLY GOING! BUT AM GLAD I AM!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: I am DeathKnights stalker.

Last edited by DormantEvil : 12-17-2012 at 10:53 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 12:13 AM   #17
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
OOC: I too made that mistake and have also amended my post lol

"I'm out of here, feel free to follow, but I'm not sticking around any longer. Dragon or no dragon!" the small khajit announced.

There didn't seem to be much more he could do but follow. With the manacles gone he was free to cast spells at will but without his usual apparal he would only be capable of casting the very simple. Careth summoned a magical sword to fight with and cast a protective barrier around himself.

He followed the khajit girl dodging falling rubble and the like as the Dragon pummeled the small town mercilessly. Several archers took notice of their escape and fired arrows in their direction accordingly. The girl ducked behind a nearby wagon but Careth was not as agile, lucky his magical barrier was strong enough to deflect all of the direct hits and he was only left with two small grazes; one on his right arm and one on his left thigh.

The sudden pain caused him to stop in his tracks and he refocused his power to summon another shield. Just as he completed the task the dragon obliterated the archers opening their route for escape. The khajit saw the opportunity and ran for the entrance Careth limped behind following as best as he could.

She didn't notice a couple of militia on her flank closing fast, normally Careth wouldn't bother with saving another but in their current situation a group in greater numbers would surely have more success. Careth intercepted one of the militia and engaged him in melee combat. Careth prefered to fight at range, but in their current predicament one could not be picky. His opponent's sword swung at Careth slashing away at his protective barrier, Careth was a patient elf and he waited for the man to make a mistake. Eventually a change in the warriors stance gave him an opening and Careth took advantage of it. A well place thrust of his magical sword dispatched of the soldier quickly.

The other militia man noted his comrades fall, he charged toward Careth his sword drawn dangerously. Careth refreshed the power of his barrier; he was wounded and his magic was almost drained, Careth hoped that his fight would not be too taxing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #18
Shadowlace
Literotica Guru
 
Shadowlace is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 663
Iona saw her little Khajit girl taking a few guards with the sword and smiling as she rushes down to follow her. She smiled as she looked at the chaose and laughed loving the feeling of battle about her again.

Iona threw her shield in front of the girl to take a arrow in the wood. she than pulls her shield away. She laughs as she finishes off a pursuing Guardsmen. She spun about and let the blades tip go across the throat spilling his blood.

" Hey if any one has any thing to give us some cover like smoke or some thing now is the time to do so" she says as she throws her sword at a guard burying it in his chest as she picks up a battle axe and smiles."This is more like it, momma like" she growled as she kept up with the slender girl before her following her from the chaos
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #19
DormantEvil
Literotica Guru
 
DormantEvil's Avatar
 
DormantEvil is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Just north of Melbourne, AUS
Posts: 2,189
Nin was not happy, why were the guards so insistent on fighting the escapees, considering there was a huge dragon harassing the town. Talk about mixed up priorities. Although, as she had suspected, they would want to hunt down Ulfric, but she was sure he had headed off towards one of the buildings.

For all she knew he was dead, the Dragon had seemed to take a liking to that tower.

Pouncing at one of the guards attacking Carath and his magical barrier, she wrapped her legs around him and started to bite at the side of his neck. Soon another spout of blood erupted and with a scream his jugular was torn asunder.

Dropping from his body, she pushed in in the direction of anyone trying to bar their escape. Suddenly she felt the presence of the Nord woman, as she blocked an arrow intended for the cat girl. Looking up, she smiled, blood staining her teeth. She doubted the Nord would care.

At the call for some sort of cover, Nin raced off towards a lantern and smashed it open.

Crouching down, she tore a strip of cloth from her shirt and drenched it in the viscous liquid. Wrapping it around an arrow, she ran back past the Nord, making a few zig zag lines to avoid arrows before reaching a burning building.

Lighting her arrow on fire, she fired it into piles of dry harvest hay sitting on a wagon, and watched as its smoke started to billow into the air. It wasn't perfect, but people seemed to rush to try and put it out.
__________________
I WILL BE AWAY UNTIL THE 8TH OF APRIL DUE TO A CAMPING TRIP. SORRY FOR THE LACK OF NOTICE, I WASN'T ORIGINALLY GOING! BUT AM GLAD I AM!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: I am DeathKnights stalker.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #20
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Careth could only watch in awe as the small cat girl ripped the mans neck apart. He also observed the Nord woman charge into the fray and use a shield to deftly block an oncoming arrow. Their fiesty nature and courage intrigued him greatly, perhaps they would make favorable companions.

" Hey if any one has any thing to give us some cover like smoke or some thing now is the time to do so"
The Nord woman requested.

The small Khajit girl rushed into action. Careth watched as she darted around the area toward the nearby hay stack. Careth quickly cast a magic shield around his two new companions to protect them as they worked. Even though the destruction school of magic was not his forte he did manage to summon small burst of fire to help her in her efforts.

With the surrounding area covered in the haze of smoke the trio could make their way relatively safely to the edge of town. In all the confusion and with the newly created cover they escaped and ventured into the wilderness. After they managed to get clear they found a small cave to hide out in while they caught their breath. Careth decided to introduce himself first.

"Well, that was fun wasn't it. My name is Careth by the way, an Altmer from the Summerset Ilse, Pleased to meet you all." he explained breathlessly.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #21
Shadowlace
Literotica Guru
 
Shadowlace is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 663
She scoffed at the cave and sat down on a rock her legs open as he looked at her axe and placed infront of her as she rested her elbow on it. She huffed and looked at the others her face was still bruised and battered and her hair was short and she sighed as she looked at the others.

"Iona" she says as she takes a dagger and flicks out an arrow head from her arm and than looks at the caster " I now longer have clan or kin, I am dishonored.. and I must avenge my self and gain back my honor" she than looks to the cat girl and smiles.

"What of you, I must say you are a lovely little lass if i do say so my self, Would you like to be my sword sister with me?" she says as she rips some off her skirt to bandage her wound.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #22
AlysaNewport
Bisexual Guru
 
AlysaNewport's Avatar
 
AlysaNewport is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lurking behind you in the shadows..
Posts: 9,356
Alysa’s brow rose up over her blue orb as she looked from the chain that binding his hands together to her small, slightly lifted dagger. A facial expression upon her face that would make any experienced fighter to fall to the ground in laughter. She twitched her mouth and bit her lower lip as she shrugged her shoulders to the big man. “Well it would have worked if it were ropes that bounded you.” She lowered her dagger, her eyes meeting those of the big man’s . “I think we best be running.” Her gaze drifted from him to where the other prisoners were gathering. They seemed to be freeing themselves and dealing with the hard focusing militia. “Come lets go with them. Safety in numbers, besides it’s getting to hot here to stick around.” Her view watching the explosive fireballs from the dragon.

She turned and headed toward the others, watching their movements and the path they were taking. She followed them cautiously mimicking their movements and keeping on the same path as they were going. Before long she watched them disappear into the cave. She stopped turned and looked back at the town, “Well I will come back later.” She whispered to herself. She had a bad feeling that the old man was no longer one of the living.

She didn’t see the big man coming, so she decided to move on into the cave and try to catch up with the others. She held her dagger in her hand and moved into the cave cautiously. She didn’t know these people but she knew the land even less and at least they would know the landscape and place of towns.

She stopped immediately when she came eye to eye with a rather large woman. “Hello.” She managed to whisper out to her.
__________________

*P!NK - LOVE HER*

Last edited by AlysaNewport : 12-19-2012 at 11:10 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #23
Elvenoff1
Literotica Guru
 
Elvenoff1's Avatar
 
Elvenoff1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 894
Galron turned and began to follow his traveling partners when a massive explosion sent him sprawling down to the ground, a ringing tone deafening him momentary. His gaze blurred as he pushed himself up, only to feel another wave of intense heat and flying debris from yet another close blast, rolling with the wave he managed to angle his arms correctly upon the ground and rolling himself up to his knees, where he instantly stood up.

Turning, He came face to face with an astonishing looking female. She held a dagger in a way that would show her intentions of cutting his bonds, but then realized that it was something that the dagger could not cut. She looked stupefied for a moment with the twitching of her mouth and the way her eyes darted from the dagger to his chained wrists.

He shook his head at her when she shrugged her shoulders than offered what he thought was a no brain decision to run. She made a suggestion to follow the ones that he was traveling with in the prisoner’s wagon and felt it was a good idea. He followed her closely, avoiding guards, fireballs from above, and already craters in the ground that would most defiantly send him sprawling forward to the ground.

She was nimble and fast, but he managed to keep up with her until just a few feet from the edge of town when an arrow struck him in the shoulder causing him to spin around to face the new threat but was too late to act against the bowmen, for he became nothing more than a walking human candle. He continued to follow the path that the female took the best he could. Moments go by before he manages to catch a glimpse of her ducking into a cave.

He took a last look around the area before he too ducks in and follows her…
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #24
Shadowlace
Literotica Guru
 
Shadowlace is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 663
She flipped her axe up into her hand and points it at the entrance and growls as she looks at the new comers. the woman she had barely seen while the other one she had seen in the cage with her.

She than let her axe dip her legs still open for all to see, she didn't care she looked to the others and huffed again as she was thinking a couple steps ahead from now. the City seems the best place to go from her.. but yet the wilderness can get her some hide and maybe bandits to kill and take there stolen wares and heads into town.. and than there was these others?

" Welcome, I have little to offer but steel and ass, and right now only the steel is available" she says a little pissed as she than looks at the woman and blushes a bit than shakes her head, no not yet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #25
NekoMata
Storyteller Demon
 
NekoMata's Avatar
 
NekoMata is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,388
Lleyria Shaika smiled softly to herself. The tiny Khajit flashed through the smoke and chaos her light weighted paws making no noise as she ran. Leaping she curved through the air landing on a branch. Pacing to the edge Iof the limb she crouched. The slender girl sighed checking herself for wounds. Her fur was pitch black fur was mixed with little spots of blue here and there. Her tail was unusually thick for her kind and was tipped with blue.

After checking herself over she was satisfied to find that she had taken no damage. She had recently escaped an entire squad of armed guards thanks to a very well timed catastrophe. She cursed to herself. Had it not been for those fools who were supposed to be her squad she wouldn't have had to deal with guards in the first place. Lleyria was an excellent thief and skilled at stealth. They had broken into a storehouse and would Havre made out like kings.... Would have...if the lookouts hadn't fucked up.

Either way it was over now. She jumped down landing lightly. She was dressed in a pair of small leather shorts and a top made of crisscrossing bands of leather. A sharp dagger was strapped to her right thigh and a sword and bow were slung over her back. Standing in front of the tree she sighed wondering what to do. Tilting her head the sound of voices reached her ears. She darted back in the opposite direction. Launching herself into a tree she looked around her. "Hmm... I wonder who else is around here." she said drawing her bow, "Perhaps they'll have something worth stealing.
__________________
The Demon Feline of Night and Shadows...
My shifting shape allows me to be whoever your heart desires... But do not be fooled... Complacency can lead you into dangerous territory...
Neko's Unholy Temple

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...9#post42823459
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.