older girls younger guys

runsubmerged1956

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Posts
431
Older Women & Younger Men - Share Your Experiences

I'm talking about 15-20 years or so age difference. I'm in my mid 50's now so for me that would lead into little old ladies...but what I'm actually talking about is experiences with women in late 30's to maybe mid 50's with guys in their late teens & 20's into early 30's. I've always been attracted to a pretty wide variety of women over the years, from early college age and up, but when I was younger I usually had more fun with women of the proverbial "certain age" - most often late 30's into the upper 40's. They didn't seem to have either the time or the desire to pull the bullshit head games that so many women in their 20's seem to be fond of (in fairness, a lot of guys in their 20's are guilty of that as well). Some of it was probably the women's attraction to the sorta-kinda taboo idea of getting busy with a considerably younger guy, but so what? If mutual attraction led to a mutual desire to scratch the itch, why shouldn't the itch get scratched?

When I was about 24 I met a lady about 40, a tall plump gal (I'm also partial to BBW's) with short blonde hair. We were at a country-western bar and danced a couple of times, then she invited me to join her, her sister and a guy who was with the sister. Dancing led to a little more drinking, then getting cozier on the dance floor with my new lady friend. Multiple slow dances led to a raging erection...when she ground her hip against the bulge in my pants, I had a good idea the evening might end well. All four of us wound up in her sister's car...Sonya and me in the back seat, her sister and the other guy in front. Both couples were necking passionately, but then I caught a glimpse of the sister's head disappearing in the direction of the other guy's lap. We watched as the other guy laid back in his seat moaning while the sister sucked his cock. Sonya looked a little embarrassed, but didn't resist when I unzipped myself and pulled her hand inside my pants. She pulled out my cock, already sticky with pre-cum, rubbed the slick shaft up and down in her fist, then took it into her mouth. I clenched my fists in her hair, fucking her mouth as she sucked and stroked my balls. After only a couple of minutes, she stopped & said she wasn't comfortable with an audience...so could we go to my place? Naturally, being a gentleman how could i say no? We spent the rest of that night exploring each other's bodies, then repeated the process next day and night at her place.

Like I said...scratching the itch with someone outside the "usual" age range is often fun and fulfilling for both partners. I'm curious to hear others' experiences - guys, do you remember an older lady who turned you inside out when you were young? And gals - tell us all about your exploits chasing and being chased by guys close to a generation younger than you. And don't leave out any details... :devil:
 
Last edited:
OK, I'm going to bump this puppy just once. I *know* I can't be the only one with some December/May stories to tell...especially interested in hearing about it from women relating fun & frolic with considerably younger guys ;)
 
I used to have a neighbor lady. I was in my mid thirties, she was probably close to fifty. But I thought she was very hot. We spoke and were friendly, but nothing sexual happened. At first.

One day, she was sitting in her yard with another woman, and waved me over. It was her younger sister (who was still seven or eight years older than me). I sat and chatted with them both for several hours, drinking wine and smoking. After a while, older sis went into the house for something. Younger sis hopped in my lap and started making out with me. I was nervous about getting caught, because I still had the hots for older sis! So I suggested we go for a walk.

We walked to a nearby park (this was well past midnight by now, so the park was empty) and started necking on the ground, fondling under each others' clothes, etc. Long story short, we went back to my house and fucked like crazed weasels all night long.

The next evening, older sis was out in her yard again, smoking and drinking wine. No sign of younger sis, who had gone back home (she lived a few towns away). She asked if I enjoyed my night with her sister, and I said yes, she was very nice. That was all it took. Older sis hopped into my lap and started making out with me. That night ended in her bed fucking like crazed weasels.

Both women were hot, knew what they wanted, and knew how to get it. Older women rock. And jealousy works on them just fine!.......Carney
 
From Feb till about 2 weeks ago, I had a weekly/biweely thing with a 26 year old. I am 40, and had not been with anyone sexually for almost 7 years.
We work together, I had kind of thought him cute, never thought in a sexual way. He is ALWAYS on his cell, texting and playing games. I walked by one night and told him to stop "sexting " me. My phone beeped about 5 min later and well, we playful texted all night. I invited him to come to my house and we would walk the beach the next day(I live about 2 min away) well he got here, and well the sexual tension too much.
He was gentle at first and patient that I was a little uncomfortable with what was happening. Age came up often (from me mostly) but he says it never mattered.
The sex, amazing. we tried different positions, ideas, etc. He helped pick out toys to use with him and when he could not be there.

We are sort of apart right now because I want a little more than a fuck buddy, and he doesnt, but I will not forget him
 
Thread bump time. I know I said I'd bump it just once, but that brought up two smoking hot stories...there have to be others!
 
I have had quite a few mature women if my 27 year old wife only wants sex 3 times a week and the 50 year old women at work want it whenever I'm available it's too tempting to pass up. The issue is when they also have an agenda lol one of my current ladies likes me in panties and she wanted me to suck her dildo which made me try sucking a real cock. You have to watch older women you may be having your way with them but they are really making you do everything they want. I have pics of several and will pm but not post out of respect for them. I think older bodies that are softer and have softer less defined curves are what a real woman's body should be. Don't get me wrong perky is nice but it seems more like I'm fucking a teenager. I'll take soft and curvy over perky and firm any day. The funny thing is so many matured women are ashamed of their bodies they all say "my tits and ass are saggy and my stomache is floppy, you should have seen me when I was your age (27)". I always respond that if I knew them at 27 I would be fucking their moms and then I usually rub their soaked panties. I think it's funny how they advertise lube for older women who don't need it they just need to be reminded and re convinced how sexy they are at their current age once you do that instantly wet pussy. End of my rant.
 
I am 29 and currently in a relationship with a woman in her 40's and I could not be happier about it. The sex is mindblowingly amazing. We explore each other every single time we are together and do things that neither of us have ever done before.

Not only am I in love but completely in lust with her fantastic body and sensual spirit. Young girls or girls my own age are ruined for me now and I will always look to the older, more mature woman from now on.
 
I have some of my daughters male friends, that since my seperation, they have started to compliment me, mild flirting and in one or two instances hit on me. I don't know if this is because they want to cheer me up,make me feel better about things, find it funny or really mean it, I think it is a combination of all the above with a little bit of my daughter, encouraging it thrown into the mix. but which ever way you look at it, I am thinking of this alot and have in a very discreet way encouraged it.Anyone else with like experiances?
 
Last edited:
hi

theres alot older younger porn out there.i find it very hot,i think its the contrast i guess.so if gets you hot go for it.
 
How much older and younger? Last year I had a fling with a woman 15 years older than myself and it was incredible. Not sure a name for it but I'm on board with the idea.
 
I only dated two females younger than myself.....MrsK is 7.25yrs older than me.....hehe.
 
nothing beats a mature married pussy

They don't need to be taught and are always a deeper drill!
 
As a younger guy I am fascinated with the thought of having sex with an older woman. 40+ would be so hot!!
 
When I was 19 I hung out with a woman who was 15 yrs older than me at the time. We met at the gym and things progressed from there. We had alot of fun back then. I was her little play toy :)
 
When I was 19 I hung out with a woman who was 15 yrs older than me at the time. We met at the gym and things progressed from there. We had alot of fun back then. I was her little play toy :)

sounds like you had some fun
 
found myself with a new taste in guys, anyone else into the older/younger thing? does it have a name?

It's called "age is only a number". The only important thing is whether or not people are compatible and like-minded in whatever it is they are pursuing together. Correction, it's not the only thing. It's also important to maintain an open mind and not use people as things. Respect goes both ways.
 
found myself with a new taste in guys, anyone else into the older/younger thing? does it have a name?

One of my current fantasies involves being with a younger man. I imagine us fucking for hours, devouring each other's body. Yep...can't get that one out of my head.....:devil:

Too bad, I hear guys in their 30's are the sweet spot. C'est la vie.

That's the exact sweet spot I had in mind. ;)
 
Last edited:
One of my current fantasies involves being with a younger man. I imagine us fucking for hours, devouring each other's body. Yep...can't get that one out of my head.....:devil:

That's pretty much how my experience went down. Pretty fucking amazing. Although I don't think I qualify as 'younger' any longer. Haha
 
That's pretty much how my experience went down. Pretty fucking amazing. Although I don't think I qualify as 'younger' any longer. Haha

I don't know. I don't want him so young that he's still a boy. That's why I said younger "man".

I'm not looking to be a teacher. I want someone who knows what he's doing and what he wants. That way we can just go crazy on each other....all night long.
 
I don't know. I don't want him so young that he's still a boy. That's why I said younger "man".

I'm not looking to be a teacher. I want someone who knows what he's doing and what he wants. That way we can just go crazy on each other....all night long.

Seems simple, doesn't it? For me 40's is the sweet spot I'm attracted to.
 
Back
Top