Old 08-04-2016, 12:57 AM   #1
Cutestarr65
Experienced

Actual Incest Experiences

Who has had any actual (consensual) incest experiences here? How did they occur? What happened? And did you do it more than once? I'm curious.

-CS

Old 08-04-2016, 06:21 AM   #2
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

I have, many years ago with my sister. More than once.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #3
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

sister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff56 View Post
I have, many years ago with my sister. More than once.
I'd like the details....

Old 10-03-2016, 12:02 PM   #4
CindyCD478
Loves Spam

My wife and I both had sex with our parents growing up as well as with her brother. We now have sex with our adult children who are also a couple.

Old 10-03-2016, 02:57 PM   #5
jrdexter
Really Experienced

It has been a long, long time for me. Happy to discuss with you Cutestarr...

Old 10-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #6
RipRespon
Really Experienced

I've told this story before about my step sister. She'd wear these teddies for bed that in the right backlight (like a TV) were almost transparent and it would drive me crazy. We did a lot of fooling around, fondling, mutual masturbation. She once jerked me off in the back seat while our parents were in the front driving home from dinner at a friends house.

After our parents split I didn't see her for years until she came and stayed with me for a couple of days during a college break. We fucked like rabbits.

Old 10-03-2016, 04:43 PM   #7
bluesbreaker_69
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutestarr65 View Post
Who has had any actual (consensual) incest experiences here? How did they occur? What happened? And did you do it more than once? I'm curious.

-CS
Yes have enjoyed many years of consensual incest with a number of family members

Old 10-03-2016, 04:47 PM   #8
justonetesticle
Experienced

Only once

A one off. My Mother was very concerned about my late development and my single, very small, testicle and gave me a hand job in order to "ensure that everything was in working order" and in order to show me how to masturbate. She left me with hand cream and a box of tissues in the bedside cabinet so that I could do it for myself thereafter.

Over 40 years later it is still the best hand job that I have ever had.

Old 10-03-2016, 06:49 PM   #9
capri31
Really Experienced

stepdad

A few times in the shower. It kind of just happened 'cause we were both getting ready for work/school at the same time. Later, a couple times in the bedroom. It was exciting at the time, but wrong of course. I still enjoy the various incest fantasies.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:01 PM   #10
Ktownmale63
Really Really Experienced

Real Incest

My older brother had me for a few years. I was his " girl friend ". Until he tried pussy

Old 10-03-2016, 09:08 PM   #11
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by justonetesticle View Post
A one off. My Mother was very concerned about my late development and my single, very small, testicle and gave me a hand job in order to "ensure that everything was in working order" and in order to show me how to masturbate. She left me with hand cream and a box of tissues in the bedside cabinet so that I could do it for myself thereafter.

Over 40 years later it is still the best hand job that I have ever had.
Wow.....

Old 10-07-2016, 05:28 PM   #12
Samsacks
Really Experienced

I had a several month affair with my stepmother.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:31 PM   #13
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

I had some cousins but they're not really incest, are they?

Old 10-07-2016, 08:28 PM   #14
VampirTARA
Dracula's Daughter

actual incest experiences

Well for one, I did for many years With my 72 year old grandfather ( his age back then ), He is the one When I was 22 years old that I offered my virginity to....

NewThe VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 4: My wedding day.. My true story of what unexpectedly happened on my wedding day between me, the best man, my grandfather & my uncle... https://www.literotica.com/s/the-vam...my-wedding-day
The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 1 : Losing my virginity..My true story of Me a 22 year old drunken geek and who I offered my virginity to.. https://www.literotica.com/s/the-vam...g-my-virginity
The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 2: Grandfather..
My true story of how I ended up doing a striptease secretly dressed as Batgirl for my 91 year old grandfather's birthday party.. Https://WWW.literotica.com/s/taras-christmas-shock
The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. .3 : The Awakening .. My true story of my sister & My girlfriends all telling me my son wants in my panties.https://www.literotica.com/s/vampir-...-the-awakening

Last edited by VampirTARA : 10-07-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Old 10-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #15
Remy88
Really Really Experienced

Most of these stories are without a doubt bullshit. Incest is pretty uncommon in the west, especially in the fiction story type of way that it's often presented here... As if it's not big deal... Lol

There are small percentage who've probably done it, but they likely don't post on here.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:55 PM   #16
fit_sexual_male50
Really Experienced

believe

Incestuous behavior in various guises may not be so uncommon as many are inclined to presume. Full consummation incest(indulgent intercourse) is rarer of course. Naturally, a disproportionate number of forum accounts are fictitious. Or, maybe the presentation skills are lacking. There are some historical roots to the practice, with ourselves as genetic heirs. I happen to know for a fact that there are regions in Norway where daughters are ritualistically deflowered on their 18th birthday; by their Pa. It's in the remote rural areas.
Sex happens. Sometimes the "taboo" lines get blurred. Exciting fantasy for some.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:27 PM   #17
fit_sexual_male50
Really Experienced

AND, my sister looked approximately so...

Old 10-08-2016, 02:05 AM   #18
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy88 View Post
Most of these stories are without a doubt bullshit. Incest is pretty uncommon in the west, especially in the fiction story type of way that it's often presented here... As if it's not big deal... Lol

There are small percentage who've probably done it, but they likely don't post on here.
Some of us do post here.

However, you are correct that incest is definitely the exception to the rule. Not just in the west, but everywhere. Anthropologist cite it as a universal taboo.

Old 10-08-2016, 02:06 AM   #19
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
I had some cousins but they're not really incest, are they?
Depends on the local laws. In many states cousins can marry. In others sex between cousins is a felony. Go figure.

Old 10-08-2016, 02:35 AM   #20
capri31
Really Experienced

Quote:

the social taboo can break down in certain situations, and it just happens.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:27 AM   #21
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Quote:

You really have no clue do you? It's more common than you think or want to believe. The fact is, many of us don't publicly talk about it because: people frown upon it, you can go to jail, become an outcast, and so on. Even feeling your sibling up is considered of incest.
Mommy is a wonderful thing, and should be well appreciated. Some of the best fucks I have the pleasure of experiencing were with mommies. Long live the MILF! Also, just because I LOVE anal play does NOT mean I am into guys. So bi/gay men, STOP PMing me!!!

This toy is da bomb!!! The hummingbird Mastubator Attachment Amazon sells it cheaper btw!