Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #51
youngtwink19
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksguy View Post
Great stories for a young guy. Certainly got me aroused thinking I was the other guy in coming of age.
We should chat... I'm single again now

Old 07-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #52
goodnplenty2011
Literotica Guru

27 here,
Yim goodnplenty2011

Old 07-30-2013, 02:31 AM   #53
sexymadeline
Really Experienced

Location: A sultry female that enjoys erotic PM's from sexy women and men. Erotic Stimulation I crave.
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksguy View Post
Great stories for a young guy. Certainly got me aroused thinking I was the other guy in coming of age.
Sexy thread there.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #54
Jonesdrew
Virgin

Jerkoff time

20 with a dildo in my ass and cum on my face

Old 03-30-2014, 02:22 AM   #55
Lemoneesta
Really Experienced

I do have many such fantasies, as an older man.
Particularly outdoors, maybe at the beach, watching
a young, naked guy stroke his cock.

I don't know what I want more.
His cock in my mouth as he cums,
or me wildly fucking his ass!

Old 03-30-2014, 10:57 AM   #56
yorksguy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoneesta View Post
I do have many such fantasies, as an older man.
Particularly outdoors, maybe at the beach, watching
a young, naked guy stroke his cock.

I don't know what I want more.
His cock in my mouth as he cums,
or me wildly fucking his ass!
Mmmmm you are not alone

Old 04-13-2014, 10:20 PM   #57
CaliSmooth
Virgin

Older gents are a hot turn-on.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:42 AM   #58
TheLM
Drew

A powerful, wealthy, well kempt guy... Hmmmmm....

Old 04-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #59
bigsmoooth
Experienced

yes

Old 06-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #60
tristantrotsky
Really Experienced

Knowing My Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy4112 View Post
Not sure where this thread went before but im 18 and have a hugeeeee crushing pulsing fetish for mature cock. mmmmmm I love it.
I text this sat cross-legged on the floor, naked with an achingly persistent erection that refuses to subside despite having ejaculated twice already. The taste of my Boyfriend's cock and the nectar of his fresh spunk teasingly linger in my mouth. He lies sprawled on the bed watching me text. I am 27-years-old, and am the totally and wholly-owned property of my dominant older Boyfriend. He is 56, and he ensures my sexuality is controlled and in check by keeping me regularly fucked. I consider myself fortunate and obey his every wish, as is only appropriate. I am his submissive cock-sucker, and my place is there, on my knees, with his big beautiful cock throbbing and pulsing its load into the back of my throat. I ask for nothing more. I am grateful that he allows me this privilege. He knows I am making this post, and has given me permission to do so. Once I've completed the post I will express my gratitude by sucking his cock again...

Last edited by tristantrotsky : 06-25-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:09 AM   #61
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
I am 27-years-old, and am the totally and wholly-owned property of my dominant older Boyfriend. He is 56, and he ensures my sexuality is controlled and in check by keeping me regularly fucked. I consider myself fortunate and obey his every wish, as is only appropriate. I am his submissive cock-sucker, and my place is there, on my knees, with his big beautiful cock throbbing and pulsing its load into the back of my throat. I ask for nothing more. I am grateful that he allows me this privilege. He knows I am making this post, and has given me permission to do so.
Lucky Daddy you have there!!!

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 06-25-2014, 01:48 PM   #62
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Any in the 909 you could have this little guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140625_103930-1-1.jpg (20.4 KB, 154 views)

Old 06-26-2014, 05:18 AM   #63
tristantrotsky
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Lucky Daddy you have there!!!
Many thanks for your kind words, Prince Albert, I appreciate your sentiment, but you are wrong. My Boyfriend has left now, gone back to his frigid sexless wife, which allows me to divulge my honest bone-hard truth. My Boyfriend is a generous and hugely attractive catch, there are any of a dozen grubby Twinks out there who would eagerly go down on him given the chance, yet he allows me to do it to him. That means I must constantly strive to be better than the others, to be the most responsive obedient compliant cock-sucker I can possibly be, in case he dumps me in favor of someone else. I couldn't bear that. I'm sure you understand and appreciate this basis insecurity which drives me, and why I feel so intensely that I am the fortunate one...

Old 07-01-2014, 12:56 PM   #64
jtorn86
Experienced

My fantasy is more an older dom couple, either M/m or m/f!

Old 07-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #65
gk6h
Literotica Guru

that would so work to be taken hard

Old 07-01-2014, 08:21 PM   #66
BiDrew42
Literotica Guru

I guess I qualify as the older man now, but when I was 20 I had an amazing night with a man who was in his mid-60's. I was at a pub on New Year's eve in London, flirting with the very sexy redheaded bartender. I had gotten separated from my uncle earlier in the evening. I thought I was going home with the bartender right up until I was standing on the sidewalk outside the pub and she was locking the door behind me.

A cab pulled up to the curb and an older gentleman who had been in the pub asked if I wanted to share a cab. I got in, he propositioned me, and I spent the night with him at his penthouse. He was an incredible lover. I'd had sex with several males by that point but he was by far the best. He had a long, thick, uncut cock, that felt incredible in my ass and he was in good shape and had amazing stamina for his age.

It was a wonderful experience.

Old 07-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #67
Paintbox
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
Many thanks for your kind words, Prince Albert, I appreciate your sentiment, but you are wrong. My Boyfriend has left now, gone back to his frigid sexless wife, which allows me to divulge my honest bone-hard truth. My Boyfriend is a generous and hugely attractive catch, there are any of a dozen grubby Twinks out there who would eagerly go down on him given the chance, yet he allows me to do it to him. That means I must constantly strive to be better than the others, to be the most responsive obedient compliant cock-sucker I can possibly be, in case he dumps me in favor of someone else. I couldn't bear that. I'm sure you understand and appreciate this basis insecurity which drives me, and why I feel so intensely that I am the fortunate one...
This is so heartfelt, thanks for sharing.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #68
rugged_boy456
Virgin

My Fantasy

One recurring fantasy that I have always had and have yet to fulfill is the following.

I would like to feel his hands lighting running through my hair as my head bobs up and down on his thick daddy cock. My hands on the sides of his legs as my mouth goes to the base of his cock, I stick my tongue out and bring it all the way to the tip while my eyes are locked on his. My slutty boy mouth slurps and licks, my tongue snaking up and down, getting my daddy hard, prepping him for my boy hole.

After lubing myself up, I would like to lay him down and lower my self onto that thick cock. I hear the sweet intake of breath as he protrudes my tightness, so moist and welcoming. And we just lay there, his hard shaft buried inside of me, my head on his shoulder and we begin to kiss and he can taste his cock on my tongue.

He reaches around and with both hands fully grasps my boy cock. He strokes my cock, fondle my balls, squeezes my rigid cock as he slowly begins to pump his thick daddy cock in and out of me. I feel so helpless, locked in an ecstasy of pleasure. My legs are so spread apart, my boy hole belongs to him, my cock belongs to him, for his pleasure and mine. He firmly grabs my cock as his hip trusts increase, aggressively pounding me. He knows this is what I need, what I want, to be told my place, to be used.

Our grunts and moans fills the room as he explodes inside of me! My cock reaches climax and squirts all over his hands. We lay there, sweaty and drenched in sex. He brings my cum to his mouth for a taste of his boy and then proceed to kiss me while I feel his cock becoming soft inside of me.

Wow, that went on for longer than I had imagined! Hope you all enjoy my fantasy!

Old 07-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #69
wishywashy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugged_boy456 View Post
One recurring fantasy that I have always had and have yet to fulfill is the following.

I would like to feel his hands lighting running through my hair as my head bobs up and down on his thick daddy cock. My hands on the sides of his legs as my mouth goes to the base of his cock, I stick my tongue out and bring it all the way to the tip while my eyes are locked on his. My slutty boy mouth slurps and licks, my tongue snaking up and down, getting my daddy hard, prepping him for my boy hole.

After lubing myself up, I would like to lay him down and lower my self onto that thick cock. I hear the sweet intake of breath as he protrudes my tightness, so moist and welcoming. And we just lay there, his hard shaft buried inside of me, my head on his shoulder and we begin to kiss and he can taste his cock on my tongue.

He reaches around and with both hands fully grasps my boy cock. He strokes my cock, fondle my balls, squeezes my rigid cock as he slowly begins to pump his thick daddy cock in and out of me. I feel so helpless, locked in an ecstasy of pleasure. My legs are so spread apart, my boy hole belongs to him, my cock belongs to him, for his pleasure and mine. He firmly grabs my cock as his hip trusts increase, aggressively pounding me. He knows this is what I need, what I want, to be told my place, to be used.

Our grunts and moans fills the room as he explodes inside of me! My cock reaches climax and squirts all over his hands. We lay there, sweaty and drenched in sex. He brings my cum to his mouth for a taste of his boy and then proceed to kiss me while I feel his cock becoming soft inside of me.

Wow, that went on for longer than I had imagined! Hope you all enjoy my fantasy!
I wish u were closer because the way the story sounded it sounded like u and I were there together as I am reading it sweety.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #70
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Welcum to lit, rugged boy...it's going to be fun having you around here.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:05 PM   #71
rugged_boy456
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishywashy View Post
I wish u were closer because the way the story sounded it sounded like u and I were there together as I am reading it sweety.
Hi wishywashy, thank you for the kind words! Might be possible, who knows where life leads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Welcum to lit, rugged boy...it's going to be fun having you around here.
Hello there SexyLitForAll, I am glad to be here. Hopefully I can share some more fantasies of mine in the future.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:31 PM   #72
Lee4347
Experienced

21 year old here with a huge attraction to older men! Send me a message, daddies!

Old 07-15-2014, 04:14 PM   #73
jackstud
Jack

Your pm

You need to turn on your contact guy

Old 07-16-2014, 02:52 PM   #74
chi4879
Virgin

Fantasy

19 here

I havent done anything with another guy before but I'm definitely bi-curious. My fantasies all revolve around an older dominant guy making me his little slut. I want to suck his hard cock and taste his cum. I've played with my tight little ass before but I really wanna find out what it feels like to have an older guy take control and rim/finger me. Toys like beads and plugs would also be cool. Also, spanking and light bondage might be of interest to me. After having my ass played with, I'd definitely want to feel his hard and slippery cock inside of my tight ass ... older guys feel free to message/email me if you want to tell me what you'd do to me!

Old 07-16-2014, 03:09 PM   #75
Biguy31
Experienced

30 here would love to find someone 50+ to please