Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 01-06-2013, 12:36 AM   #1
thatguy4112
Virgin

Wink Young Guys with OLDER Mature Top/Dom Men Fantasies !!!!!

Not sure where this thread went before but im 18 and have a hugeeeee crushing pulsing fetish for mature cock. mmmmmm I love it.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
takeitback819
Really Experienced

Last edited by takeitback819 : 03-30-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
Loverboy43
Experienced

They kind of draw me in, too. Something about doing things to and with a barely-legal boy always gets me going.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
thatguy4112
Virgin

hehe, well I just recently turned 18 and have been wanting for an older gentleman to show me the way around his cock

Old 01-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #5
Loverboy43
Experienced

Tell me - do you want him to just ram his hard cock in you.... or do you want something more?

Me, I'd want something a bit more than a suck-n-truck.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #6
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy4112 View Post
Not sure where this thread went before but im 18 and have a hugeeeee crushing pulsing fetish for mature cock. mmmmmm I love it.
i am sure you will be very popular here .x

Old 01-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
youngtwink19
Virgin

Ooh, interesting! I'm new here, and I came here to write about my experiences with my bf. I'm 19 (blonde, skinny twink), he's 55 (ex navy musclular dom) and we live together in Amsterdam. I've just noticed how fun it is remembering all our hottest adventures and writing them down... though it took a lot longer than expected because I was constantly jacking off thinking of it

The stories are awaiting moderation, but would love to hear your feedback once they're up!

Old 01-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #8
Loverboy43
Experienced

You got it, YT

Old 01-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #9
youngtwink19
Virgin

Damn moderation is taking for every.. But it get me hot to write about this stuff, so I'll put down the short version for anyone who might be interested

Last year, when I was 18, I finally moved to Amsterdam (far away from the hick town I'm from) and got my own place. After a little job hunt, I got work as a bar tender in a small gay bar in the city (not a sex club with a dark room or anything like that, just a normal little bar for gay people). However, maybe because it wasn't really a sex club on the one hand but undesirable for straight people on the other, business wasn't that good. Most of the crowd was a bit on the older side (40-60) and, without bragging, they took to having a slim 18 yo behind the bar in a big way, and business got better quickly. My boss, a really nice guy in his 50s wanted to capitalise fully, so he offered me a hundred bucks if I'd tend bar for one night wearing a latex apron and heavy boots-and nothing else. It sounded really hot to me (plus I could use the cash) so I agreed.

It was really fun-word of mouth got around and a lot of guys came to check it out. One of them I was drawn to immediately, he was a 6'4", fifty-something guy with huge arms, combat trousers, tattoos and a tight t-shirt. We got talking while I was serving drinks, he was originally from the ukraine and had served in the Russian navy before settling here. We talked all night, and as we closed I offered him a night cap. He's the strong silent type, and I found it really hard to escalate the situation, so being a bit drunk and horny (had been dry for a few months), I just walked to the door of our storage room, winked at him and let the apron drop so I was completely naked. He followed me in and I sucked him off while he wanked me. Then, he fucked me on the bar even tough the lights were still on and anyone walking by would have been able to see us through the window. He invited me to "come pleasure him again" (his actual words) and a few months later I moved in with him. I love being a complete slave to his pleasure, and though some of my friends find it a bit weird that we're together (or that we have a big arty black and white photo of me licking his dick in our living room), I wouldn't have it any other way.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #10
steamboat610
Literotica Guru

im 25 and would love to be taken advantage of by a well endowed fit guy, if he is older that doesnt really matter so does this count?

Old 01-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #11
DemianBiros
Really Really Experienced

Location: Corrupting folks everywhere by asking them to think
So little time,so many bois!

"A kind word does turn away wrath,friend;but the idea of your scalp swinging on my belt tickles me just as much".
from the memories of a much younger man,Western Wyoming,ca. 1985

Old 01-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
thatguy4112
Virgin

just like someone else said on another thread, nothing like an older daddy watching you jerk off hehe

Old 01-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #13
LeatherChaps
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtwink19 View Post
Damn moderation is taking for every.. But it get me hot to write about this stuff, so I'll put down the short version for anyone who might be interested

Last year, when I was 18, I finally moved to Amsterdam (far away from the hick town I'm from) and got my own place. After a little job hunt, I got work as a bar tender in a small gay bar in the city (not a sex club with a dark room or anything like that, just a normal little bar for gay people). However, maybe because it wasn't really a sex club on the one hand but undesirable for straight people on the other, business wasn't that good. Most of the crowd was a bit on the older side (40-60) and, without bragging, they took to having a slim 18 yo behind the bar in a big way, and business got better quickly. My boss, a really nice guy in his 50s wanted to capitalise fully, so he offered me a hundred bucks if I'd tend bar for one night wearing a latex apron and heavy boots-and nothing else. It sounded really hot to me (plus I could use the cash) so I agreed.

It was really fun-word of mouth got around and a lot of guys came to check it out. One of them I was drawn to immediately, he was a 6'4", fifty-something guy with huge arms, combat trousers, tattoos and a tight t-shirt. We got talking while I was serving drinks, he was originally from the ukraine and had served in the Russian navy before settling here. We talked all night, and as we closed I offered him a night cap. He's the strong silent type, and I found it really hard to escalate the situation, so being a bit drunk and horny (had been dry for a few months), I just walked to the door of our storage room, winked at him and let the apron drop so I was completely naked. He followed me in and I sucked him off while he wanked me. Then, he fucked me on the bar even tough the lights were still on and anyone walking by would have been able to see us through the window. He invited me to "come pleasure him again" (his actual words) and a few months later I moved in with him. I love being a complete slave to his pleasure, and though some of my friends find it a bit weird that we're together (or that we have a big arty black and white photo of me licking his dick in our living room), I wouldn't have it any other way.
You should post that here.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #14
nerdscanbefun
Experienced

All I want is a daddy to take this college virgin and turn me into a slut for cock

Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #15
TheLM
Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherChaps View Post
You should post that here.
Agreed!

This is a very hot topic

*Thanks for reading! 13,000 horny readers and counting!*

Old 01-20-2013, 02:54 AM   #16
Loverboy43
Experienced

I'd LOVE to watch a boy jack off. More to the point, I'd love to HELP him jack off.

I've been chatting with a 23 year old boy on YIM. We're both fans of a certain hot female singer, and one of our fantasies is to meet at one of her concerts, with tickets for the back row up in the nosebleeds, and make out with each other there.

I've actually been to one of her concerts and watched two teenage boys making out with each other and feeling each other.... they were adorable and I would loved to have taken them both back to my hotel room!

Old 01-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #17
C2W
Really Really Experienced

---

so just where you located baby boi, whats up?

Old 01-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #18
thatguy4112
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2W View Post
so just where you located baby boi, whats up?
north jersey

Old 01-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #19
grandecabeza
Virgin

My first post. I'm a bi-white male 51. Love younger men to play with. Met this hot, young black dude when he was 19. He likes to dress up for me.

http://co111w.col111.mail.live.com/a...xpbWFnZS9qcGVn

Old 01-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #20
TheLM
Drew

Very nice

*Thanks for reading! 13,000 horny readers and counting!*

Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #21
bigsmoooth
Experienced

Last edited by bigsmoooth : 04-04-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:08 PM   #22
hotforpolitics
Literotica Guru

Tanya

A dirty young thing that craves whatnthismolder guy has to offer
Control and power

Old 03-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #23
Lemoneesta
Really Experienced

It certainly is a lovely thought.
And I do think of it often..

Maybe it is memories of a guy
fucking me, when I was 20.
I remember it with great pleasure.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #24
UmbroSoccerStud
Virgin

Love me some older men..

I've always liked much older men. Daddy issues?? Maybe. I just know that since I realized I was gay I've only ever had eyes for older rugged daddy types. When I was 16 I came out to my family and closest friends and I started casually dating a guy I had met online (AOL chat rooms, remember those?), he was 27 or 28 at the time, I think that initially having my first romantic interactions be with older guys I just became more comfortable with it. We never had sex, just some blow job action and heavy petting - this guy wasn't a moron and he refused to stick his dick in me while I was still in high school. Although he was aggressive, a closet case construction worker who let me know during an underwear on heavy petting session that sex with him would've been like getting it from a power drill. Also, I'm a bottom and it usually fits in with the picture I have in my head of some older, more built or just bigger guy taking the reins sexually and steering the relationship, sex, whatever.
When I was 18 and first in college I met a man I still consider to this day one of the great loves of my life. He'd lived two hours or so away from me at the time, closer to NYC and I was a Boston boy. He was in a town called Fairfield,CT. A very affluent area. He was and is still one of the most handsome and intelligent men I've ever had the chance to know. Gorgeous. He had a body like Christopher Meloni...so built and beefy, he was 6'2 220 a jockish white collar type - a total contrast to my slim athletic 5'9, 150lb frame. His face was like a Greek Gods, with the kind of chiseled jawline that only the most physically accomplished men tend to sport. At 18 I was a fresh faced twink, with shaved body hair and very little experience..i.e virgin.
Vic said he was 35,
"awesome", I thought - "that's my demographic".
We had met on a gay dating website, not one of the "one stop for penis" sites but a more legit "I'd like to meet someone" site. We talked for months before we met, and I was really starting to fall hard for this guy. One thing bugged me though, he was ridiculously good looking - I'm a decent looking guy..never had any problem finding a date but Vic was bodybuilder on Men's Health magazine hot. Was this a joke? It didn't make sense that he was into me the way he seemed to be because a guy his age who looked like him could've been out in NYC every night with some model in training. When I finally met Vic for the first time, I understood this a little better...since some of the first words out of his mouth were, "I have to apologize for my profile stats, I know it says I'm 35 but I'm actually 42. Is that ok...?"
It was. Although it annoyed me he lied. (Guys some of us actually like you a little older)
As we got acquainted he suggested we check out the hot tub, I was dying to see him with his shirt off so I was pretty enthusiastic about that idea. When I saw he had a bottle of champagne already chilling by the hot tub I knew Vic wasn't fucking around. He was gonna make my nearly 2 hour trip very worth it. Instantly I got a little nervous, knowing he'd probably wanna have sex and I had never actually had intercourse yet. I had intimated over emails with him that I was more experienced then I was, when you're a younger guy who likes older men there's a feeling from the younger party that we have to make up for all the years of experience you fellas have on us so we invent a lot of "experience" when trying to prove to you that we are, also, in fact fun to have in bed.
After 10 mins of small talk in the hot tub and a glass of champagne (my first swig of actual liquor) Vic decided I was wearing way to much and he pulled off the pair of white briefs I decided to wear in place of the bathing suit I hadn't packed. Immediately we were locked in a passionate embrace, lips locked. His hard, big manly body felt so great pressed up against my nubile hairless almost twink like, boyish body. His hands were massive and with one of them he pulled me closer, stopped kissing me and instead dove for my throbbing cock. He literally pulled me out of the water and lifted my body up so that my waist was at eye level with him and he inhaled my penis. It was so AMAZING, he was just so athletic and strong. After about 15 mins of this I had to stop him for fear of shooting a massive load of cum in the hot tub. (I wasn't sure if it worked like pee and the semen would then follow me around the tub) He asked what was wrong and I told him I didn't wanna cum yet and was feeling close. To this he smiled.
He then picked me up out of the hot tub and carried me to his room, the way a groom would carry his new bride over the threshold. The way he was manhandling me drove me absolutely wild. He then tossed me into his bed, hopped in and after a little more making out I began to feel two fingers gently poking at my hole. Just tapping at my hole, trying to gain access to an uncharted part of my anatomy. He was like barbarian or gladiator or something, sex with him was like a workout he was just throwing me all around his bed and I liked it!! I let out a little moan, which was met with my legs being tossed up into the air and Victor burying his tongue in my hole. This made me squeal in delight.
I had never before experienced anything like this, with every thrust of his tongue I felt my hole open a little wider..I wanted all of that tongue in me..feeling it get a little wetter and warmer and soon I was wound up to the point where my little hole was purring for something more tangible to be placed in it. Vic stuck a finger in my hole, "OWW!", I yelled out.
"Damn, you're tight", was Vic's response. "Have you ever done this before?"
"No, not fucking..I've sucked some dick and made out with a couple guys.", I explained.
"Hmm...are you sure you really wanna do this?", he asked.
"Yeah", I moaned.
"You're sure?" he teased.
His shaft, wet with pre cum, was now pressed up against my hole and we had gone to far to turn back. My desire for him was animal I wanted him and all of his manhood inside me. He began to work himself in me. Initially I've never felt anything more painful in my life, it was like he was stabbing me from the inside..that first thrust literally made me jump back 10 feet.
"Nice and easy", he whispered into my ear. "Relax, I won't move..just let your hole get used to my cock being inside it." The pain was excruciating and at times we had to stop all together. This only made Vic's dick want to claim me even more, every time I'd struggle he pull me in closer and start kissing me to distract me from the monster that was tearing open my unused hole. We found a groove after about 20 mins when quick thinking Vic pulled out a little brown bottle of an inhalant that he thought might "help".
"This is what you wanted, right?" he whispered to me in between his thrusts which were getting more powerful. "Is this what you want?" he gently said into my ear, sliding in more deeply. He began taking more liberal thrusts and he buried that meaty penis so deeply inside me so hard that at one point I literally thought he might actually really break me. Nothing compared to the feeling that washed over me when Vic climaxed inside me, he let out a loud barbaric "UHHHHHHHHH!!!" and I felt both relieved that the brutal pounding had subsided but also felt a strong sense of satisfaction like the best 'boy' ever for making that 'man' so satisfied.
And theres the tale of why even though I'm still my 20's I prefer men in their 40's and how I first got fucked by a much older man at the age of 18, which set a standard for the men I'd be physical with for the rest of my life. In case you're wondering what happened to Vic and I, we stayed in touch for a few years after my first time. He'd have parties and invite me down a lot, just regular group get togethers gay and straight - somehow though we'd always end up in bed together . This continued on and off for a few years, until I met a man I dated and lived with for 2 years..he was 45 and I was about 22. Vic didn't approve and we had sort of a falling out over my staying in the relationship..nothing dramatic, we just stopped talking. I never forget him, you don't forget your first. I'm hopeful one day we'll cross paths.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:08 AM   #25
jeagle07
Experienced

Hey guys, 19 here.