Balls and Bondage = hmmmm good!

Shankara20

Well, that is lovely
I have been asked several questions about balls and bondage, I subject I have been exploring for over 20 years.

So I thought a thread might be a good idea to explore the pleasures of rope and male genitalia. I know this has been touched on in other threads and if anyone wants to offer up a link, please post away.

Most of the pics I post are of me and my rope work. Others are welcome to post their handy work as long as there is some "how to" commentary with it.

Other points of view, discussion, questions, answers welcome.

tumblr_mg3xujlbPx1rwpskxo1_500.jpg

I like to have an "anchor" tie around my cock & ball as a start. I pull the rope up under the ball sack and tie a simple square knot at the top on my cock.

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo1_400.jpg

I then rotate the knot around to under my balls. This gives me a stable place to start any sort of tie I choose to do next.

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo2_1280.jpg

For this tie I went around the top of my balls under my cock finished off with another knot.

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo3_1280.jpg

I then ran the rope around my balls several times, just tight enough to stay in place but not so tight to cut off blood flow. This is how I do all my work, much like one ties wrists...

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo4_1280.jpg

If a ball separation is desired I again tie a knot behind my balls then draw the rope up between the balls finding a way to use the existing rope already around the balls as a secure base to tie off the rope coming between the balls. This holds the ball separating rope in place.

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo5_1280.jpg

More ball wrapping an happen depending on the length of rope on hand, finished off with a know behind the balls.

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo6_500.jpg

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo7_500.jpg

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo8_1280.jpg

This is a basic tie. I'll explore more later.

:cool:

Last edited:
My inner BDSM system keeps pain in one place and sexual sensation in another. For me, once pain has arrived I am off on a play-path that seldom ends in sexual climax, and I generally do not travel that path in self-play . My rope play is often about sexual sensation, and submission, if I am the one being tied. THAT can lead to sexual climax :D:D.

The rope play here is about, for me, the tension at the edge of sexual sensation and pain. A self-defined edge depending on many factors, I might add.

If I can get right up to that edge I can increase my orgasm many-fold, as well as release myself from my scattered monkey mind and/or any little boredom I'm stuck with.

If I tumble over that edge into pain play another path as be started, often for me a sad path without an active play partner as I cannot go as deep into the pain as I need to make is worth the effort and risk.

In this self-play I'm in charge of how far I want to go with the resistance as the other end of the rope is tied off some solid object (here the refrigerator door handle :eek: ).

Should, on the other hand, someone be holding the end of the rope I am no longer in control and we have started down another path tonight. It might be sexual sensation. It might be about pain. But, with a partner holding the end of the rope, it is always about submission.

tumblr_mfpjicCAHp1rwpskxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg3x8fKtJn1rwpskxo5_1280.jpg

To answer a question sent as a private message:

As best I can remember, and it is not very clear in these photos, once I wrapped as much rope as I wanted around my balls to lower them farther away from my body,
I did one knot in the front,
drew the rope around to the back and made a second knot,
then drew the rope from the back under and between my balls
and up to the front,
using the knot already there as a place to secure the two draws of rope with yet another knot.​

This gave me a secure ball separation.

Forgot how much I like your dick! I like it tied up.

I like dick shots without the cum. Am I the only one?

I'm so glad you came back to us Shanky. I missed you a lot over the time you were away.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D - I'll post a few more soon.

I also like pics of dicks just as objects of art.

Cum pics are for something else. I do like them, but they do change the energy of the conversation. I will not post money shots in this thread.

Dicks are TOTALLY objects of art. Love that.

I was going to make an orgasm joke but I've had too much wine. :eek:

what to do if your rope is longer then needed to tie up your balls...

Actually I find that for a tie involving only the balls about 6 feet is all that is needed.

tumblr_mg9fxw9med1rwpskxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg9fxw9med1rwpskxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mg9fxw9med1rwpskxo3_1280.jpg

If you are working with 10 to 12 feel a few wraps around the cock can be included.

tumblr_mg9fsmTy411rwpskxo1_500.jpg

I would not use the same rope on my ball that I use for body bondage, I find that it is over-sized for genital ties.

tumblr_mg9lfuFHcs1rwpskxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg9lfuFHcs1rwpskxo2_500.jpg

I prefer nylon rope between 3/16" and 5/16".

Nylon can be washed as needed.

Make sure it is soft and flexible :D .

The ends can be melted with a match once a desired length is cut, this way it won't unravel (watch out for the melter nylon, it burns in a bad way :eek: )

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 991
  • IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,033

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

NOT GOOD!!!!!!

attachment.php

If an appendage starts to turn blue, even a little, loosen the rope right away.

Snug is good :D

Tight is bad!!!! :eek:

Attachments

• tumblr_m9mvl115Bk1qlu1w6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m9mvl115Bk1qlu1w6o1_500.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,198
I like this thread...

Thank you Shank. :)

I'd post pics of some of my recent ties on J, but he won't let me.

So far my favourite material is a 3mm x 1.75m suede length in a similar configuration to the black and white, upright attached shot.

But with less wrapping around the length...I still like to feel silky warm skin under my tongue. :eek:

I like this thread...

Thank you Shank. :)

I'd post pics of some of my recent ties on J, but he won't let me.

So far my favourite material is a 3mm x 1.75m suede length in a similar configuration to the black and white, upright attached shot.

But with less wrapping around the length...I still like to feel silky warm skin under my tongue. :eek:

Oh my!

A bound cock receiving tongue attention. I expect that is one wonderful experience.

:kiss:

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but my ex-husband said he didn't want to spank/hit/whip me because he was taught to cherish and protect women. I can see where if a man in my life asked me to be mean to his package, I would be reluctant, to say the least. A man's cock and balls are for pleasure, his and mine, they should not be tied up or otherwise abused, they should be lovingly sucked and pushed into warm, wet places. Just my .02, carry on being mean to your family jewels ;).

Compromise

I am not much for having my testicles roped and tied, but I do have a bright red leather studded strap that I enjoy wearing around the base of my cock and balls from time to time and I love the way my 2" purple steel ring makes the veins on my shaft bulge when I wear it at the base and how it darkens the soft spongy head............... Warm wet places sound fantastic Kim_Burly.

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but my ex-husband said he didn't want to spank/hit/whip me because he was taught to cherish and protect women. I can see where if a man in my life asked me to be mean to his package, I would be reluctant, to say the least. A man's cock and balls are for pleasure, his and mine, they should not be tied up or otherwise abused, they should be lovingly sucked and pushed into warm, wet places. Just my .02, carry on being mean to your family jewels ;).

I guess this is another of those BDSM pick'n'mix perspectives.

For me, the act of tying my J's balls and/or cock is an act of eroticism, posession, command and ultimately pleasure.

Spreading his legs, leaving him open and vulnerable. Teasing him to an erection without relief. The tickle and occasional sharp dig of fingernails as I postion his genitalia where I need them. Warm breath on sensitivity heighted, warm velvet skin as I lean in close to inspect knots and wraps. The slow change of colour as balls bulge and cock contorts. The textural contrast between bindings and flesh as I play fingers and tongue around my work. Watching his body writhe as his manhood is brought to the limit of pleasure before pain. Seeing the desperation to cum in his eyes and the strain etched on his face. The almost painful eruption of orgasm as I release his bindings.

Yeah...you get the idea...

In my case there is no intention to be "mean" to my package or to "abuse" it in a bad way.

As I stated in post #3, I think it was #3, "The rope play here is about, for me, the tension at the edge of sexual sensation and pain. A self-defined edge depending on many factors, I might add."

Please, if it not your thing, don't do it. As a wise man once said about BDSM "your mileage may vary".

Thanks for dropping in.

:rose:

Spreading his legs, leaving him open and vulnerable. Teasing him to an erection without relief. The tickle and occasional sharp dig of fingernails as I postion his genitalia where I need them. Warm breath on sensitivity heighted, warm velvet skin as I lean in close to inspect knots and wraps. The slow change of colour as balls bulge and cock contorts. The textural contrast between bindings and flesh as I play fingers and tongue around my work. Watching his body writhe as his manhood is brought to the limit of pleasure before pain. Seeing the desperation to cum in his eyes and the strain etched on his face. The almost painful eruption of orgasm as I release his bindings.

wowowow - I'll be away from here a few moments. I feel a faint coming on....

:devil:

In my case there is no intention to be "mean" to my package or to "abuse" it in a bad way.

As I stated in post #3, I think it was #3, "The rope play here is about, for me, the tension at the edge of sexual sensation and pain. A self-defined edge depending on many factors, I might add."

Please, if it not your thing, don't do it. As a wise man once said about BDSM "your mileage may vary".

Thanks for dropping in.

:rose:

I'm sorry if I came off as judgemental, it's just that looking at your pictures and others I had an epiphany about why vanilla men don't want to spank or whatever masochistic women and I posted without thinking. Sorry, Kim :eek:

I guess this is another of those BDSM pick'n'mix perspectives.

For me, the act of tying my J's balls and/or cock is an act of eroticism, posession, command and ultimately pleasure.

Yeah...you get the idea...

HOT.

Shank - Love the pink rope. Showed pics to Mister Man and he said he was game...:D but I have to do my research so I don't damage his junk. :eek: More reading required...

Back