Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
akatrex
Literotica Guru
 
akatrex's Avatar
 
akatrex is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MOA @ 1000
Posts: 1,967
Celebrities - Demand a plan to end gun violence!

Hypocrite Celebrities and their anti gun agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hxRlpRcorEU

Last edited by akatrex : 01-02-2013 at 12:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 64,971
Conversely, pro gun people are pro-gun violence?

Dumbass, it's a new year. Get smarter.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
akatrex
Literotica Guru
 
akatrex's Avatar
 
akatrex is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MOA @ 1000
Posts: 1,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Conversely, pro gun people are pro-gun violence?

Dumbass, it's a new year. Get smarter.
If you are going to Talk the Talk......Walk the Walk!

Dumbass Celebrities, Get smarter!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
LiFeNdEaTh
The Usual.
 
LiFeNdEaTh's Avatar
 
LiFeNdEaTh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LOVE JESUS & DANCE WIT THE DEVIL
Posts: 21,261
*click*
__________________

B A N G · B A N G ! ! !
"Life is a choice, and death is a decision"
"Ї Єvёи LооК GоОd Їи A Bяокёй MїґЯоґ"
▀ █░░ █░░ █░█ █▄░▄█ ▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀
█ █░▄ █░▄ █░█ █░█░█ █ █░▀█ █▀█ ░█░ █
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀

Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
“Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.” -Charles Bukowski


~Your enemies in reality dont hate u~
~They hate themselves because~
~You are the reflection of everything~
~that they wanna be...~

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 64,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatrex View Post
If you are going to Talk the Talk......Walk the Walk!

Dumbass Celebrities, Get smarter!

Did you see the story about celebrities calling for the banning of colonization of extraterrestrial planets populated by blue-skinned lifeforms called the Na'vi?

When reached for a comment, the head of the Na'vi told the reporter that he wished that Earthlings would take some personal responsibility for their actions. Also, a brain scan to deny people with a desire to colonize access to the far reaches of space. The Na'vi spokesperson concluded by saying that Earth's parents should really teach their kids the difference between make-believe and real life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
akatrex
Literotica Guru
 
akatrex's Avatar
 
akatrex is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MOA @ 1000
Posts: 1,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Did you see the story about celebrities calling for the banning of colonization of extraterrestrial planets populated by blue-skinned lifeforms called the Na'vi?

When reached for a comment, the head of the Na'vi told the reporter that he wished that Earthlings would take some personal responsibility for their actions. Also, a brain scan to deny people with a desire to colonize access to the far reaches of space. The Na'vi spokesperson concluded by saying that Earth's parents should really teach their kids the difference between make-believe and real life.
Celebrities as infants........makes you wonder?.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.