Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Black & white & nude all over

There's something about black & white photography, in my opinion, that enhances the sensual elements of the human form. I'm not sure whether it's the contrast of light and shadow, the stark lines highlighted against shades of gray, or the "film noir" feel of certain photos ... or something else.

So, for all you b&w enthusiasts, please feel free to experiment and post your b&w photos -- all body types and genders welcome. I'll start with my present AV photo.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...9&d=1331849285
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
cntrygirl
Really Experienced
 
cntrygirl is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: TN
Posts: 251
Very nice!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntrygirl View Post
Very nice!
Thanks for stopping by ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
_me_
Sun queen.....;)
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 56,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
There's something about black & white photography, in my opinion, that enhances the sensual elements of the human form. I'm not sure whether it's the contrast of light and shadow, the stark lines highlighted against shades of gray, or the "film noir" feel of certain photos ... or something else.

So, for all you b&w enthusiasts, please feel free to experiment and post your b&w photos -- all body types and genders welcome. I'll start with my present AV photo.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...9&d=1331849285
Hot pic!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
Missouribiguy
Literotica Guru
 
Missouribiguy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,298
You are right, they do enhance the sensual atmosphere.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
Yukki_love
Literotica Guru
 
Yukki_love's Avatar
 
Yukki_love is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,215
Great picture!! I agree, there's something so sensual about B&W pictures, I always prefer those over colored ones.
& well since I stopped here I should contribute a little something myself! Its nothing much but its black and white!

Last edited by Yukki_love : 05-21-2012 at 10:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #7
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukki_love View Post
Great picture!! I agree, there's something so sensual about B&W pictures, I always prefer those over colored ones.
& well since I stopped here I should contribute a little something myself! Its nothing much but its black and white!
mmmmm ... very enticing photo ... I like the profile view of your breast, and the curve of your back ... very sensual! Thanks for the contribution ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2012, 03:11 AM   #8
Jake_Knight
Straight Elagabalus
 
Jake_Knight's Avatar
 
Jake_Knight is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Some witty phrase.
Posts: 2,178
Yukki_love, awesome as always.

Your AV pic is teasing enough, ouchfeelsgood, very cool pic. And, I agree with what you say. B+W also makes you focus on shapes and figures, shading, rather than being distracted by other elements. And, when well lit, it enhances what you're trying to portray in a way that a well-lit color picture won't always reach. Maybe it's because we're taught that B+W pics are more "artsy" or whatnot.

And the contribution. My favorite black and white pic of me is this one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #9
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Hot pic!!
Thanks! Now how about a hot b&w from you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #10
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Knight View Post
Yukki_love, awesome as always.

Your AV pic is teasing enough, ouchfeelsgood, very cool pic. And, I agree with what you say. B+W also makes you focus on shapes and figures, shading, rather than being distracted by other elements. And, when well lit, it enhances what you're trying to portray in a way that a well-lit color picture won't always reach. Maybe it's because we're taught that B+W pics are more "artsy" or whatnot.

And the contribution. My favorite black and white pic of me is this one.
Agreed. Without the distraction of color, one can really focus on shapes and composition. That's not to say that I don't like color photos -- there are many times when you really need color.

Thanks for your photo -- I like the "over-exposed" effect (was it intentional?) of the background in contrast to the darker shapes in the foreground.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
Jake_Knight
Straight Elagabalus
 
Jake_Knight's Avatar
 
Jake_Knight is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Some witty phrase.
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Agreed. Without the distraction of color, one can really focus on shapes and composition. That's not to say that I don't like color photos -- there are many times when you really need color.

Thanks for your photo -- I like the "over-exposed" effect (was it intentional?) of the background in contrast to the darker shapes in the foreground.
Intentional indeed.Since I take my pics with my cellphone, I can't really change settings like ISO, shutter speed nor diaphragm (I believe that's how it's called in english). Therefor, to make the lighting a little more dramatic, I end up having to take backlit photos, or I have to make sure that the light source can overexpose the whites. It also works as a way to have them with enhanced contrast and to make sure that the different layers can be differentiated.

And just like you, it's not like I don't like color pictures. My artistic nude album pics for wallpapers has a bunch of color in them, but maybe we've been too trained to think b+w is artsy, therefor, a little more classy.

Last edited by Jake_Knight : 04-08-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: messed up the link
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
nonimura65
born again student
 
nonimura65 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: south south south
Posts: 2,833
Looking as good as ever Ouch
__________________
Bumper snicker dujour: "Wanted: A Kilt with a Man in it."

My kilted obsession.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #13
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonimura65 View Post
Looking as good as ever Ouch
Thanks! As always, you're very generous with your comments ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
nonimura65
born again student
 
nonimura65 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: south south south
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Thanks! As always, you're very generous with your comments ...
It's not generosity...just the truth
__________________
Bumper snicker dujour: "Wanted: A Kilt with a Man in it."

My kilted obsession.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #15
emmy_christina
just simply Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 30,594
Happy Easter

Haven't been on LIT for a while, but guess old habits won't die , and seeing your new thread thought well, why not
Since I love black and white photo's , here some of moi


And Ouch, looking YUMMY..........can I have a bite

Last edited by emmy_christina : 02-20-2013 at 06:28 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #16
honeybee92
I'll lead you upstairs...
 
honeybee92 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,288
Thought I'd contribute

Admittedly, not a pic originally taken in black & white, rather a colour one converted. But I quite like the way it looks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cleavege. Stark..jpg (26.6 KB, 637 views)
__________________
Easing my way back in...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #17
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Haven't been on LIT for a while, but guess old habits won't die , and seeing your new thread thought well, why not
Since I love black and white photo's , here some of moi


And Ouch, looking YUMMY..........can I have a bite
As usual, your photos are sexy and creative ... love the b&w effect on your enticing curves ....
mmmmm! And that nipple in the first pic is just crying out to be nibbled on ...

And speaking of nibbling ... you can have as many bites as you want -- but make sure to arrive hungry!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #18
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee92 View Post
Admittedly, not a pic originally taken in black & white, rather a colour one converted. But I quite like the way it looks
Very sensual photo, hb -- for some reason, my eyes keep getting drawn downwards.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #19
crashD
Literotica Guru
 
crashD's Avatar
 
crashD is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Haven't been on LIT for a while, but guess old habits won't die , and seeing your new thread thought well, why not
Since I love black and white photo's , here some of moi


And Ouch, looking YUMMY..........can I have a bite
speaking of looking yummie... grinzzzz
__________________
AMPICS COFFEE HOUSE


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #20
emmy_christina
just simply Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 30,594
Bump

Really love this thread and B&W pictures, so Outch hope more guy's / girls will post.
Here another silly one from me

Last edited by emmy_christina : 02-20-2013 at 06:28 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #21
Connubium
Seductively sarcastic
 
Connubium is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,866
I might have something to contribute to this thread
__________________
Contained chaos replaced with natural gracefulness
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 02:36 AM   #22
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Really love this thread and B&W pictures, so Outch hope more guy's / girls will post.
Here another silly one from me
mmmmm ... very sensual photo, Emmy. For some reason, my eye keeps wandering down to that erect nipple ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #23
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connubium View Post
I might have something to contribute to this thread
By all means, please do!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #24
emmy_christina
just simply Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 30,594
Wink

BUMP

Last edited by emmy_christina : 02-20-2013 at 06:28 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #25
jackflash81
Literotica Guru
 
jackflash81 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
BUMP
whoa! hubba hubba....

he he, great shots, thank you! x
__________________
"Today, is whatever you want it to mean"
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.