Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 01-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #26
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Pardon me while I go out in the woods and get sick. Care bears . . .

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 01-03-2013, 12:08 PM   #27
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Pardon me while I go out in the woods and get sick. Care bears . . .
You poor, deluded bear! I bet you never thought this thread would make you feel worse than putting a story in Loving Wives or that you would end up with Care Bears in Bangkok!
ROFLOL

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #28
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
You poor, deluded bear! I bet you never thought this thread would make you feel worse than putting a story in Loving Wives or that you would end up with Care Bears in Bangkok!
ROFLOL
Be careful or you might meet up with a grizzly care bear.

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest

Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 01-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #29
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Well, if the care bears don't work, maybe the Berenstein bears or Brer Bear of Uncle Remus fame.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #30
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Okay, all, "The Borrowers' Club", Chap 1&2 have been submitted. Let the feeding frenzy commence!

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 01-06-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
D_Lynn
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Okay, all, "The Borrowers' Club", Chap 1&2 have been submitted. Let the feeding frenzy commence!
Did you go with LW?

I submitted my story there; waiting for approval.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #32
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lynn View Post
Did you go with LW?

I submitted my story there; waiting for approval.
Yup. I figured, whathehell, let 'em froth. Sometimes you fish for trout and sometimes you enjoy the heck out of carp. I really want to see what they make of this.

My stories

Old 01-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #33
D_Lynn

Quote:
Yup. I figured, whathehell, let 'em froth. Sometimes you fish for trout and sometimes you enjoy the heck out of carp. I really want to see what they make of this.
Good for you. I wish you the best of luck. Can't wait to read it.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #34
TimothyM

Quote:
TxTallTales' story, 'The Accidental Nudist Cabin' was delightful and well-liked. Total swinger story, though, with no wife-hating, and that story is in the LW Hall of Fame.
Thanks for the tip, I certainly enjoyed that story and I wouldn't have found it in LW, though I probably would have, if it was in Group Sex.

So I guess that could be a problem with putting something like you describe in LW, that you'll lose readers who don't go there, but like EC and Group.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #35
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyM View Post
Thanks for the tip, I certainly enjoyed that story and I wouldn't have found it in LW, though I probably would have, if it was in Group Sex.

So I guess that could be a problem with putting something like you describe in LW, that you'll lose readers who don't go there, but like EC and Group.
Like writers, readers need to broaden their horizons occasionally.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 01-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #36
D_Lynn

Hindsight is 20/20

I wish I would've chickened out and posted in Group Sex instead of LW. I've never been called a cunt so much in my life. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever been called a cunt before, much less a stupid or worthless one.

Anonymous told me that he knew I was a stupid cunt, but would I please, PLEASE go kill myself. I deleted that one on the basis that it had nothing to do with the story submission.

My story is actually a true polyamory tale. It's a love story. How odd that these people would take such offense by it.

Ah, well, haters gonna hate...

Old 01-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #37
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
I wish I would've chickened out and posted in Group Sex instead of LW. I've never been called a cunt so much in my life. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever been called a cunt before, much less a stupid or worthless one.

Anonymous told me that he knew I was a stupid cunt, but would I please, PLEASE go kill myself. I deleted that one on the basis that it had nothing to do with the story submission.

My story is actually a true polyamory tale. It's a love story. How odd that these people would take such offense by it.

I told you to wear the shark suit.

Hey, a death treat is very good for a first story in LW's.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 01-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #38
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I'm still waiting for my two to post. The commentators on my other LW story were more vicious to each other than they were to me. What I liked best was the long, stentorian missal on how all the events in my story couldn't happen and what the protagonist did was illegal. Obviously written by someone who never leaves his mother's basement, something pointed out by several of the other commentators. I figure if I can start a flame war among the various trolls in LW I've done my good deed for the day.

My stories

Old 01-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #39
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
I told you to wear the shark suit.

Hey, a death treat is very good for a first story in LW's.
Gee, I've never gotten a death threat. Indecent propositions from both men and women, but no death threats. Maybe I should write more explicit stories.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #40
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

Gee, I've never gotten a death threat. Indecent propositions from both men and women, but no death threats. Maybe I should write more explicit stories.
Be a woman.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #41
D_Lynn

You guys have made me feel better.

Thanks.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #42
jomar
chillin

Quote:
Let us know when your chum hits the water.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #43
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Chap 1 is up. The score isn't all that high but the first comment is a fan. Hmmm, I may not have pushed the right button.

ETA: Ah, second comment. Someone thinks stories ought to reflect what he believes is reality. Must be trailer trash.

My stories

Last edited by voluptuary_manque : 01-11-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #44
D_Lynn

Thumbs up

OH! Awesome!
Thanks for letting us know. I looked for it a few hours ago, but nothing new had been posted yet.

Don't fret about the rating. I got 1-bombed right off the bat just for being a woman and writing about poly. I eventually changed my profile to disallow Anonymous comments. The death threats were getting tiring, and I was receiving personal messages from people in the poly lifestyle that were getting upset from the bashing comments.

Okay, off to read chapter 1 now...

Old 01-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #45
D_Lynn

What a fun premise. I gave it the 5 stars it deserved, but refrained from commenting since I'm currently not a popular "cunt" around that place at the moment. Didn't want to draw the crazies out any more than they already were, ya know?

You can do a lot with that plot. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you along.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #46
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I love the comment about 'greedy, cold-hearted businesswomen'. This one obviously has trouble with ambitious, modern ladies.

My stories

Old 01-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #47
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

The comments are mostly negative but what doesn't show is the pages of entries adding me to people's favorite author list and the two chapters to people's favorite story lists. I guess LW is certainly a good place to get attention!

My stories

Old 01-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #48
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
The comments are mostly negative but what doesn't show is the pages of entries adding me to people's favorite author list and the two chapters to people's favorite story lists. I guess LW is certainly a good place to get attention!
I'll find out as I'm taking another dive into the shark tank mid week.

This one is definitely chum, starting with the title which has promiscuous in it.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 01-22-2013, 02:12 AM   #49
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Good grief! Chap 1 is now rated higher than 4 and Chap 2 is getting close. This is amazing! Maybe I've been unjust . . .

My stories